Fr, 29.March.24, 6:29 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » 31 Days (A Halloween Story)
31 Days
Dillon0909Date: Su, 26.October.14, 11:06 AM | Message # 26
Commander
Group: Administrators
#26: Sounds of Madness

Why won't you say anything?

You murdered my family, You've taken everything from me

Speak, say something, make a sound, talk, please speak

Why won't you say anything? Do you have nothing to say? Gloat, you've won

Why are you so...Silent...

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 27.October.14, 11:34 AM | Message # 27
Commander
(Finally it's here its finally here the glorious Silence has come)

#27: The Silence Part 1

I still see those images, about that thing, that monster who ripped apart those people on those tapes.  I never should have bought them, why was I so curious about horror, why did i watch all that madness. I'm writing this now to warn you, the Silence is out there, and it's hungry for your sanity. You see, I wanted some tapes for my horror collection. I saw this man, his eyes were bugged out like he's seen every war known to mankind twice over. He told me that I can buy any tape in his yard sale, except for the blank one. I asked why, and he said "I wish that curse on no man." I then became persistent, I became very persistent, eventually he broke, and said that it was my own funeral. Looking back on it now, I should have listened to him. Seeing as it was the one that the man didn't want me to watch, I chose to watch it first. The tape called only the Silence. I am going to recount the five grousome things, that I've saw, hopefully when one sees this...they destroy that tape. I...I can't...

Scene one: A man is walking with his wife, there is no sound a common thing on the tape, no sound no noise, this black mass appears behind them. They turn and go to scream but the mass takes their breaths They can't scream they can't talk, there is no sound, as they very visibly choke to death in front of us. The mass then washes over their bodies, and they become very mutilated...like they were being eaten.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 28.October.14, 10:39 AM | Message # 28
Commander
#28: The Silence Part 2:

You know it just occured to me that I may go mad talking about this stuff again, but I may not you never know, anyways

Scene Two: The black mass appears again, and washes over this couple, in a car. The Husband then takes a turn into a saw factory, he then took a turn and invited his wife inside with him as he went into the factory. The husband than took an axe and...and...brutally murdered his wife. He kept chopping away until she was in literal little pieces. The black mass appeared again and washed over the husband. Who then took the axe, and killed himself with it.

Dillon0909Date: We, 29.October.14, 12:55 PM | Message # 29
Commander
#29: The Silence Part 3:

Okay Okay, this tape isn't going to kill me to recap right...RIGHT?!

Scene Three: The Black Mass appears again, this time behind a woman, it's tendrils spear out impaling the woman. She screams out, but no sound again, like always. The mass starts to absorb her, I can tell because the woman slowly shivers into nothing, wrinkling like a yogurt tube. Her clothes drop, as the mass then spits out her skeleton and it moves on.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 30.October.14, 10:12 AM | Message # 30
Commander
#30 The Silence Part 4

I'm starting to see things that aren't there Masses of black everwhere. I'm not crazy! I swear! You're CRAZY!

Scene 4: This woman is walking along when suddenly the black mass appears again. It washes over a group of friends sitting on the bench.  They see the woman and they grab her. They then grab her arms and legs and keep pulling. She screams in agony, and pain crying in misery. Trying so hard for someone to hear her. But it's to late, she is slowly riped in half and then the scene ends

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 31.October.14, 9:38 AM | Message # 31
Commander
#31: The Silence Finale:

It comes for us, it comes for us, it comes for us.

Final Scene: The Black mass appears before us it doesn't say anything, it doesn't move. Then suddenly skeletons start flying out of it. So many bones, tentecles started to sprout from it's body as it slowly wrapped around something. Then suddenly, after all the silence, words were spoken.  "You are not fit to view the glory of the Silence anymore."  A snap of a neck is heard and the camera drops and turns off.

Words appear behind us and said "Behind you"

(Happy Halloween, and umm look behind you...

If there is nothing you are safe for now

if there is something, well nice knowing you)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 31.October.14, 10:45 PM | Message # 32
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(There's a couch behind me. It was nice knowing you too)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » 31 Days (A Halloween Story)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: