Fr, 29.March.24, 11:53 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » 31 Days (A Halloween Story)
31 Days
Dillon0909Date: We, 01.October.14, 2:37 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Welp it's that time of year again. The Month of Horror is once again upon us. So how do we celebrate? A contest? A new Horror Thread? How I'm celebrating is something I'd like to call 31  days. 31 separate short stories, or poems, or tales about all things terrifying and Halloween once per day in October. Most of these will be one post but they will  all be leading up to #31, The Silence, which will be more than one post. Read on if you dare)

#1: The Moon

As the cold air wisped around my neck, I gazed upon the scene before me. The blood plastered and painted on the wall in a gruesome display of destruction. I look around and I could taste something, something in my mouth, I spat out in disgust, as I looked around more and more. I saw this woman, lying motionless with a pool of blood coming out of her chest. I crawled closer to the woman, and shook her. By accident I turned her over, and threw up at what I saw. The hole in her chest, she had no heart! It was like it was dug out of her body!  I backed up shaking at what I saw as I held my head, and by god I wish that I hadn't. I felt this dripping from my hands, and slowly moved to see what they were. I screamed as I saw the red liquid of betrayal on my hands. I looked at the woman again, as I looked up at the moon's sky. Voice's echoed in my head.

"Hey sweetie what are you up to?" 

"I'm fine, don't worry, it's just a park, what can happen to me here. I love you babe"

A demonic howl fills the area. "What was that?"  Footsteps of running is heard as it gets louder and louder. A loud scream is heard as the voice says "WHAT IS THAT THING WHAT IS THAT THING! HELP ME SOMEONE HELP ME OH GOD..."

As my head snapped into place, as I started to piece together the puzzle, I started laughing. My laughter echoed throughout the night, the laughter increasing as the moon shined in the sky. I looked at the moon, and muttered to myself, "I hear and obey" I stood up and the demonic shrill terrifying howl echoed through the night, filling the air with more fear.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Th, 02.October.14, 9:58 AM | Message # 2
Commander
(Cheating with this one because technically this is a song lyrics but I thought it fit way to well to ignore. Also I changed some of the words to fit the theme of the month. Here's the song, once you hear some of the lyrics you can see why I had to change them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxLjGcrmL5w)

#2 October

I can't remember what happened in October

When everything is gone when it's dark and I'm alone

It's been forever, since I could have remembered,

Where the hell is everybody, I just wanna know the story of what happened right before

I became so alone.

Still can't remember what happened in October.

Back when everybody died, trails of blood during my stride.

I just discovered that everybody was defeated by something really strong

This seems very weird and wrong

It just doesn't really belong, like it came out of this world.

"Finally, Finally it's done! It's finally done!"

"Stop him he's trying to kill us all STOP HIM!"

"No no I'm going to save you! I'm going to save you ALL! Don't you try to stop me!"

I've regained a small memory

Into my head just like that suddenly

I think I got in a clue, something tells me...

This is worse than what I knew

"This is your redemption day everybody. GO AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAY FROM ME! GO AWAY! HA HA! You can't touch me now! YOU SEE THIS BUTTON HERE. I"M GONNA PRESS IT!"

I just remembered...what happened in October

I'm the one that killed them all.

I survived after the fall

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 03.October.14, 9:47 AM | Message # 3
Commander
(Okay so last time I cheated on the Poem. So i won't this time)

#3. Monster Inside Me

I have this Monster Inside me

It's claws gleam as it rips at things with glee

I have this Monster Inside me

It's Teeth shine as it bites and rips at things out of me.

This Monster tells me things I will do

This Monster is hungry

It's hungry for you.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 05.October.14, 6:46 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(Because I missed a day, today it's two for the price of one :D)

#4. The Woods

"It's cursed"

"There's a monster that lives there"

"Beware the Woods at Night"

Judy Benta didn't believe the stories, of course she didn't.  She heard the stories about the woods  being dangerous, she heard all the rumors. She didn't but any of them of course. So she ventured in The Woods, she came in the woods. A mistake she'll regret throughout all eternity.

At first it seemed like everyone was worried over nothing, sure the tree's grasping at the sky, and the icy cold dirt rushing through her feet were certainly creepy as the chill of the autumn's night filled the air grasping at the neck, and sending chills up and down her spine. However, the atmosphere a side, it seems like this place was all rumor and no result.

Until she heard flapping, she turned around and tried to find the sound of the horrible flapping, it's source, where it came from. She tried to find something anything, that would lead to where the sound was from. It just louder and louder

Flap

Flap

Flap

Flap

Now in a panic she tried to reason with her self that it was just some animal, but no, it was to big for any normal woodland animal. She started to run, but in her panic she made the mistake she ran into the woods. She kept running she kept hurrying as fast as she could, realizing this, but instead she heard it more.

Flap

Flap

Flap

Flap

She paused as she ran faster, and faster, the sound of sticks and trees breaking under her feet, echoing in the forest. She paused as suddenly...the sounds stopped. She looked ahead and saw this cabin, it's deteriorating shape not withstanding, ,and sighed with relief. She came to it, as she saw that a light was on. She went to the door and knocked on it gently. The door, creeked open as she saw there was no one there. Outside the door, she shouted "Hello?" She said inside. "I'm coming in" She walked inside and closed the door behind her, gently shutting it to not attract...whatever in the hell that was outside. She looked around, and noticed nothing truly remarkable about the house. 

Until her eyes laid upon the kitchen table, Judy saw what looked liked a girl, around her age slumped over on the table, looking bored. She walked towards the girl, and noticed as she got closer how ghastly pale she was, like she was as white as a ghost. She looked around and said to this girl "Umm hi, sorry I let myself in but there's something outside" The girl was silent, her eyes open like she was looking at something that wasn't even there. "Are you okay?"

Leaning in Judy backed up as she saw the girl's head suddenly shift to the left. She started to see how red her eyes were, and then noticed on her neck, two puncture wounds. She kept backing away until she felt something as icy cold as the forest floor. She turned up and saw a man, with eyes equally as red and then felt a vice around her neck. The man lifted up as the girl said "Praise be, the master, bringer of food for me" The Girl's voice in a mocking tone. Judy noticed how long the incizors were on the man and then felt them stab into her neck. Judy struggled and kicked, and punched, and tried her best, until eventually...she fell limp.

Her body was dropped roughly as the man pushed her to the girl, the girl smiled and lent down and put her own long fangs in the same hole, and started to drink in silence.

Judy's body was found eventually, just outside the Woods. Her body, drained of all blood, which baffled police.  Even stranger still, was when it was brought to the mourge...it vanished. However everyone else knew, they all knew that the Woods claimed another victim, and gained another monster.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 05.October.14, 6:50 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(Next time will be a requested story written by me)

#5: Nightmares

Nightmares haunt my every dreams

Inside my head they fill my screams

George teases me calling me a scardey cat

Henry tells me to not worry about stuff like that

They keep getting worse and worse, more and more mean

Mommy tells me that there's somethings that aren't meant to be seen

All these dreams keep haunting me, making things worse

Really want to get out of this curse

Evil is all that I see and that's no lie

So tonight is the day I die

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 06.October.14, 11:07 AM | Message # 6
Commander
(No one made any requests XD)

#6: Down to the Gallows.

I'm innocent. Why won't they  believe me? I hear the snapping of the necks as the preacher read their last rights. I didn't do anything, it was those girls who did it. Another snap is heard as I get pushed up the stairs. I should have never met them. I should have never talked to them. The final snap is heard. It's my turn now...God have mercy on my soul.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 07.October.14, 11:11 AM | Message # 7
Commander
(Fk it, let's go Fan Fiction today biggrin I'm a big horror movie fan, particularly the legendary man behind the mask Jason Vorheese. So Today's story is a small tribute to Death Curse of Crystal Lake. Note: I do not own Friday the 13th or any of it's characters)

#7. Friday the 13th: All Hallows Eve

Halloween in Greenvale New Jersey, all things are going as planned. Every one getting ready for tricks and treats, and ghosts and goblins. Well, everyone but young Alex Vango. You see Alex had a bet made with his fellow students. If he spent the entire night, at the allegedly cursed Camp Crystal Lake, Alex would get all their candy. He's heard the rumors of course. The Death Curse, the thing that walks around the camp at night, the monster of the lake, the slasher, the Death Mask, the really really pissed off goalie, all names given to one name and one name only, Jason Voorhees. However, Alex didn't believe those rumors, those stupid reports from the 80's about all those people who died. Even if Jason was real, it's 2014, he's way to old to be chasing around any one. This would be the easiest candy he'd ever made!

As he ventured into the Camp, the atmosphere hit in. The rotting diseased cabins, looking at the lake as if they were warning of the legend. The tree's all dead wrapping around the lake in a disturbing display of power, it's clear to Alex that nature rules in this place. Nature dominates, and controls this place, and mortal eyes are merely it's observers nothing more. Alex looked around and tried to find a cabin that was in somewhat stable condition, when he saw he was in luck, there was a main office which wasn't really all that destroyed in the grand scheme of things.

As he walked in he noticed that the walls were very old, no wonder people abandoned this camp. He went upstairs, failing to notice the red stains on the floor, which were painted in like an art. He saw a mostly clear bed, and moved his hand over it scooting the dust and bugs, he's defiently sleeping with earplugs tonight. He layed down and smiled, preparing to sleep. All of a sudden, he heard heavy boot steps. Alex's eyes shot open as they got louder and louder. Suddenly the door was kicked open, as he saw the silhouette of a giant man in a hockey mask looking above him. Alex screamed like crazy, and ran out the room, this thing kept following him running after him.

He kept running and running until he tripped and fell on the lake floor. The golioth stood next to him and Alex started bawling screaming "I don't wanna die!"

Suddenly he heard laughing. "Okay Tommy that's enough." ALex turned and saw the kids he made a bet with. Alex's eyes turned to daggers as he looked at them.

"Tommy" took off the mask and said "Best prank ever!" Alex grumbled at that. "Aww shut up, and have some candy" He said handing Alex a chocolate bar.

Alex groaned "Ha ha very funny" 

One of his friends laughed and said "It was a riot, you should have seen the look on your face!" He said laughing. "I'm so glad we convinced Tommy to do this"

The other one said "Yeah thanks Tommy" Suddenly Tommy fell over with a machete in his back. "WHAT?!"

ALex said "Okay ha ha, very funny guys." He said rolling his eyes "Pranks over"

"We didn't plan that!" His friend screamed as they all heard heavy boot steps. The machete slowly rose as the boys all screamed, the last sound they ever made.

The Death Curse has claimed another, always remember, Stay Away from the Lake.

Dillon0909Date: We, 08.October.14, 10:15 AM | Message # 8
Commander
(Insert witty commentary here)

#8: The Killer in Me

I hear you every day with him, every day as happy as can be

It brings out the killer in me

Every day you laugh and play

When I want you to stay

So tonight before you go to wake

Your life is mine to take.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.October.14, 10:44 AM | Message # 9
Commander
(Well we did Jason, might as well. No I do not own Nightmare on Elm Street)

#9. Never Sleep Again.

One, Two, Freddy's Coming for you.

Damn it not again, this dream again. It's only a dream it's only a dream!

Three, Four, Better lock your door.

That boiler room again, why am I here. What is this place?

Five, Six, Grab your crucifix

Oh no...not again,..that screeching. Where is it coming from.

Seven, Eight, Gonna Stay up Late.

WHAT ARE YOU! WHO ARE YOU! I then heard something go. "The man of your dreams" As I felt my heart being pierced!

Nine, Ten, Never sleep again.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 10.October.14, 12:24 PM | Message # 10
Commander
(OMG TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN. Next is actually a tribute poem to a Creepypasta. (Don't worry I'll do something original tommarow) That story is Jeff the Killer. http://www.creepypasta.com/jeff-the-killer/ (You'll need to verify your age or lie)

#10. Go to Sleep

Go to Sleep

Have you heard a bout Jeff, every time his story makes me weep

Go to Sleep

He was just a kid, a kid with some problems, problems that we could reap

Go To Sleep

Then those kids, the made burns on his body that did seep

Go to Sleep

And now, now he's become a monster, a monster bent on cutting in deep

Go to Sleep

So beware when you hear the words late at night, beware when you hear

Go to Sleep

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 11.October.14, 11:14 AM | Message # 11
Commander
(Sometimes the scariest thing, are the things that can happen to us in reality)

#11. You lied to me

You lied to me, you turned on me you cheated on me, you stabbed me in the back. I loved you, I gave you everything and you mock me. You say that we just weren't right for each other, that I was messed up. You say I was crazy, you say I hurt you. You lied to everyone you lied about me you lied to me! Well tonight it stops tonight no more lies will escape your mouth. No more lies will escape your mouth, no more words will escape your mouth. For tonight, I will steal your voice from you.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 12.October.14, 12:15 PM | Message # 12
Commander
(my most hated of genres- Zombie Apocalypse. Doing it out of obligation.)

#12: You get used to it

You get used to it.

The constant moaning and groaning, the feeling like the next minute you'll be eaten

You get used to it

The constant fear of death the looking right in the eyes of old friends turned into monsters

You get used to it

The losing of all hope

You get used to it

The doing whatever it takes to survive

You get used to it

The becoming worse monsters than those things

You get used to it

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 13.October.14, 1:19 PM | Message # 13
Commander
#13: FEAR

Frightning scratches on the walls

Evil Haunting these halls

All surrounding me from my head to my balls

Ready to kill us alls

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 14.October.14, 11:49 AM | Message # 14
Commander
#14. Beauty and the Beast.

"Whelp time to go home from school" thought out loud a young man named Henry. Henry was just an average high school kid, he always walked home from school every day, not really caring much for after school activities, and really not doing much. On his way home, he felt a hand on his shoulder, and then was turned around seeing a girl, about his age looking right at him. Henry smiled as she recognized her instantly. This was Sally she was one of those people who get everything. She was the captain of the cheerleaders, she was very wealthy, and super pretty for her age. However unlike most girls like that, she didn't really flaunt how fortunate she was which is what Henry really liked about her. It's rare for someone to be lucky and kind. Sally smiled at him which caused Henry to blush a bit as she said. "Hey Henry, right?" He nodded. "I've seen you in class you don't really do much"

"I don't really feel like I have the talent" Henry admitted quietly.

Smiling and without missing a beat, she said "Everyone has a talent" Sally then said "Why don't you come over to my place and we'll see what it is?"

Henry didn't have a chance to even think about saying no, he really liked Sally and he has a chance with her. He then noticed something and said "Of course I'd love to come over" He then said "You got something in your ears though, let me get that." He pulled it out. "Looks like dog hair"

Sally smiled "My puppies love me" She said walking with Henry back to her limo. "Don't worry, they don't bite."

After a short ride, they were at Sally's place, which is a big mansion, of course. He and Sally walked into the other room, where the news was on. The news started "Reports of more bodies discovered all in horrible disturbing mutilated fashion being discovered by police. Police are suspecting that the suspect is using some sort of animal to..." Sally turned the TV off.

She muttered "That's awful."

Henry nodded "I know, I hope they catch this guy. Who make a dog do something like that?"

"Probably some sicko" Sally said quietly as the night sky was coming. "Henry, I have something to tell you" She turned and smiled. "I didn't bring you here to find out if you had a special talent." She held his hand and put it on one of her breasts. "I really like you...a lot" Henry was blushing at that. "I was thinking maybe, you and I could...start dating" Henry nodded slowly.

Henry started to massage her breasts, and said "I'd love to" Sally smiled and grabbed his hand slowly leading him upstairs. Things were getting hot and heavy, both Henry and Sally were in nothing but their underwear, while the full moon shined on.

Suddenly Henry felt a strong grip around his neck.He looked up and saw Sally's muscles expanding. He asked "Sally what are you..."

Sally smiled and said "I said I liked you didn't I?" The hair from earlier appeared in her ear again, and it started to spread slowly as her body twisted and contorted to disturbing ways. "She looked at Henry as fur started to cover her body. "You're nice...you're sweet" She let go of his neck as her face started to  grow. She said "And you're just my type."

She leant down in her new form and bit Henry on his neck and backed up, as Henry fell over and started to scream in agony. Sally smiled and said "I think that I found my mate" Henry screams finally stopped, as a howl escaped the room. "Welcome to the pack"

Dillon0909Date: We, 15.October.14, 11:58 AM | Message # 15
Commander
(Time for another realistic one. Inspired by the song Dance with the Devil by Immortal Technique which you can find here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo )

#15: Devil in Leather.

I knew this kid named Johnny Spots, all he wanted to do was to be one of the cool guys, one of those guys on their choppers riding around like he owned the world. Johnny started out kissing their asses and even bought a bike, and trying his best, selling meth to help his new brothers out. Once he got caught though he squealed his new friends turned on him immediately. Now desperate Johnny tried to do anything to restore his rep, his new friends said any fool can sell drugs and ride a bike, but it takes a real man to decide ones life. So in the dark of the night, they chased down a girl, grabbing her, and taking her to their club. She cried in pain, having her face covered. Since this was Johnny's redemption he got to decide her fate, they had a sick fun with her and then they decided to end it, however he gasped in horror. The person they targeted was his own mother, he backed up in fear and ran out the door, his actions of that night racing through his mind. He looked up in the sky and asked for help, but God wasn't there, only the devil answered and demanded he'd pay, so he jumped off the roof an died that day. His new friends shot his mother dead and never spoke about it. The Devil sometimes influences in many ways, and can look cool, but anyone that follows him is a fool .

Dillon0909Date: Th, 16.October.14, 10:06 AM | Message # 16
Commander
#16: Blood

Blood is inside me

Blood is inside you

Blood is the item of life

Blood is the way of being

Blood is perfection

Blood is what is needed

Blood is what I want

Blood is everywhere

Blood is what is splattered on the walls

Blood is no longer in you

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 17.October.14, 1:37 PM | Message # 17
Commander
#17: The Basement

In 1953 there was a janitor in this school. He loved his job, he loved his kids, and he loved seeing all their happy faces as they walked in the door. However, he didn't like all of his kids. He didn't like EVERY child that stepped in the door. There was this one kid, a bully to everyone, let's just call him Jim. He picked fights, got bad grades, and didn't even know what was wrong. Jim hated the Janitor too, and thought the Janitor needed to go. So, with some soapy water, Jim made the Janitor slip and fall hoping to put him out of action for a month. The Janitor knew he knew that Jim was the cause of his accident, the Janitor found Jim and decided that enough was enough. So he took him to the basement, and decided to teach the bad kid some manners. Jim went missing, his body was found with the others. You see the Janitor murdered Jim with one of his power tools, and then he got a high like he never felt before. He started to take more bad kids down to the basement, and kept killing them in more brutal ways. Eventually he was caught, but when they tied him to the electric chair he said "Take your kids to the basement, I promise they will learn a lesson they will never forget. "

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 18.October.14, 10:36 PM | Message # 18
Commander
#18: What happened to me

So after my lazy effort with today's thing I decided that Anchorage was right and I should tell you a story. A story that you probably won't believe but regardless, it did actually happen to me.  I had a paranormal experience in my own home town. You see I live in Omaha Nebraska, a city that isn't famous for it's ghosts but we do have a few. Our most haunted areas are our parks. There is of course the infamous Hummel Park where reports of strange lights, full body apparitions, and the weird stair case have been reported. However, that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about a park more close to me. A park called Lynch Park.

You see it is said to be haunted by the ghosts of people who decided to end their lives early due to personal reasons. Reports of touching, pushing, voices, laughing, and lights have been seen in the park. However, that's not what happened to me.

I went to Lynch park out of morbid curiosity with me and my sister. She and her friend found a log with a suicide note, so I decided to check it out. However, what happened next was weird. I was pushed and fell on my right knee and rolled down the hill. There was no one there, and I remember hearing laughing. Like I said, don't expect you to believe me, but it did happen. There are things out there we can't explain.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 19.October.14, 10:55 AM | Message # 19
Commander
#19: EVIL

Even the best of us can fall to it
Vengeance usually is the cause
Insanity is another
Lord forgive us for what we've done.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 20.October.14, 11:21 AM | Message # 20
Commander
(This next story is actually a rewrite of what I did for a Halloween Contest a few years back. I figured It'll be nice to improve were I came from. So this is a scene from Black Roses. One I actually regret doing because this should have been done better so I'm gonna improve it. Read the story here: http://angelsvsdemons.ucoz.com/forum/47-107-1 )

#20: Black Roses: Frank's Death

Frank just got the news from Charity. She was heartbroken, but Frankdidn't care. So Frank decided to stay home relaxing. It was quiet in thehouse, and Frank took notice. Suddenly the lights went out, and itbecame dark. Not being completely stupid, Frank went to his dad's office,and played with the circuit breakers. Once they turned on the lights hada flicker effect

Now scared Frank turned around to see a big creature, with a black skull mask, and a dangerous glare.It grabbed his
head, and tossed him into the wall. The thing then started to beat his head against the wall till blood gushed from the top of Frank's head. Then the thing slammed Frank on the desk and slid him across the table. It then tossed him against the wall. Frank llanded face first and the things grabbed the back of his neck. It turned on the paper shredder. Frank was lifted up and then slammed face first in the paper shredder. His screams of agony fills the room.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 21.October.14, 10:33 AM | Message # 21
Commander
(10 Left Now it is time to hype up the story for Halloween. The Silence.)

#21: Beware The Silence

Bewared the Silence, for it consumes us all

Beware the Silence, for it scratches on your wall

Beware the Silence for it rips and tears are reality

Beware the Silence for it want totality

Beware the Silence for it loves you

Beware the Silence for it loves you in fear more.

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.October.14, 11:01 AM | Message # 22
Commander
#22: Silence is Golden

They say Silence is golden, you have no idea. The Silence is not golden, the Silence is evil. The Silence is a monster, the Silence is watching me...the Silence is looking at...You are not worthy to look at the Silence. You are not worthy to view the glory.

Eht Ecneclis si nedlog

Dillon0909Date: Th, 23.October.14, 10:17 AM | Message # 23
Commander
#23: Monster

Eht loof si daed, ym ecneculfni sdaerps

The Silence is a monster, the SIlence is a monster

It's terrible it's not natural

It's a monster it's a monster

It's a monster it's  a monster

It's..perfection itself.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 24.October.14, 3:14 PM | Message # 24
Commander
#24: Hummel Park

Yadot I lliw eseaser uoy.

This story is actually another something that happened to me, a real story. I mentioned in Omaha Nebraska. Its' not known for it's haunted houses, but our parks are literal nightmare fuels. The most famous is Hummel Park. I've already told you that my most prominent story was what happened to me at Lynch park. However, it's not my only paranormal experience. Hummel Park is my experience, it is the most infamous haunted place in Omaha. The Staircase that number of steps are different from every time someone steps on it, standard paranormal stuff, and the tribe of albinos that walk the forest at night. However this happened to me during the day. I saw this woman walking in the park, she was far away but I can tell she was a female. I went to talk to her, but when I got close...she vanished into thin air.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 25.October.14, 12:24 PM | Message # 25
Commander
(Inspiration for this one comes from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl4i3t8A7s)

#25: Logic of Silence

This is the United States, a small town in it to be more precise, and the two I'm looking at right now. They're nobody, just an pitiful couple living on a pitiful street. Don't need to be a god to feel the tension between them, the stubborn pride making them not communicate. It's just a small argument, they'll make up eventually, in the bedroom probably. For now though it's like a little war, a war without words. The Silence feeds. Evil doesn't come into this world with big fangs and destructive behavior. Evil is born with the small things, a cruel taunt, a forgotten visit, a childish urge to hate and hurt. They always lead to one thing, pure silence pure bliss. It feels on all the evils we spread day after day, thickening in it s terrible womb, and taking shape into a true beast. Once it feeds, it transmutes our own hatred back at us. Sure it's really easy to blame the beast, however if there is a monster, we created it. So do we talk about it? We never talk about silence

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » 31 Days (A Halloween Story)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: