We, 24.April.24, 7:34 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » The dream is the reality (*sigh* MY STORY!!)
The dream is the reality
Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 08.September.11, 8:27 PM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Prologue

Ever get that feeling to just jump out of reality for a while and just do your own thing? Everyone should have that kind of experience some time in their life especially when you are fed up with everything around you. However it's just not possible to do that when our 'family' are being chased after by scientists who wants us oh so badly when we decided to to ditch the lab and run.

You are probably wondering who we are and why I am just being redundant on this. We are a group kids who have powers and are running from the governemnt who are tracking us down rather ruthlessly. I am 15, Allison is 10, Alexander or Alex is 12, Ben is also 14, and our youngest Ivy who is 6. Over-Whoops did I not say who I was? Sorry well I'm Angelica Ruth. Odd name huh?

Anyways, the year presently is 2996 where technology and all sorts of problems with the globe are at its highest peak. We were at first just ordinary people, having a great time at school and what not before we got stuck in this mess. Over these past days we have gleaned some vital info on who we are and why we were expirmented on.

Yes, we were created to stop all of these problems and stuff. However they were going to make us do this and not by our own free will. Even if we did stay and helped along, the government which has now turn into a rather brutal dictator, we would be killed if we failed.

Oh yes our powers. When we were kid.napped from our families, the scientists had injected all of us with some type syrum changing everything that made us normal humans. Allison has invisiblity and darkness. Alex who has healing and empathy. Ben has technopathy and anything with bombs. Ivy has mind control and can fly, while I have fire and speed.

That's why we have escaped and our story so far...and please don't ask about the talking falcon that we somehow brought along.

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 09.September.11, 9:21 PM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Chapter 1 The Lab (Angelica's POV)

I was asleep or technically put to sleep on the sleek silver table with all sorts of things like needles, tubes, and wires attached to my body. You name anything, it was on me. I heard the scientists and the Director walk in talking about me. " what did you want me to see?" The director said gruffly. "since the world is having a bunch of problems, we made up this plan that maybe using wnigs could help the human kind more and a lot like angels." One of the scientist said. "and so we decided to experiment on unwanted kids, hoping to get some result. This is one of our oldest experiments and have progressed a great deal with the everyday use of the wings." He added. "may I see the wings?" The director said. Even though I was asleep, I could feel the scientists extend my wings.

The director whistled as he saw my wings. "as a precaution, we have sedated her in order for you to see her or normally she won't be that cooperating with us. Tennagers these days." The scientist said, with a sigh. "ah I see. So beautiful and amazing. " The Director said as he laid a hand on my body. "have you tried putting in the other syrum in her?" He added after a moment of silence. "not yet sir. She has been avoiding us and it's been hard to control her these days." Another scientist said. "Why don't we try right now then?" the Director said with a low growl. " I want to see the results." "yes sir." the first scientist said as he prepared a clear liquid into syringe while another one prepared a beaker. In a few minutes, they were done as I heard them walk towards me. full of something

One of the scientist poured the substance into one of the tubes and I let out a sigh of pain. I knew the Director was near me since I could hear his quiet mutterings. One of the scientist who held the syringe and inserted it into one of the main arteries in my neck. Once used to be a peaceful face was now full of pain and terror. I uttered a groan silently as my heartbeat and bp rises. "this would be her heartbeat if she was flying fast in the sky or in our case in the rooms. just a stimulant." The scientist said as he inderted yet another sedation syringe into a tube. The monitor showed them that my heart beat was around 210 ish WAY normal than a regular human. "we have been excericing her a lot so this doesn't harm her heart at all." The third scientist said as he felt my neck pulse. "Gorgeous gorgeous. Does she have any powers or anything?" the Director asks. " she looks like she has one but it isn't showing yet in any of the experiments we have tried on her." a scientist replied. "keep up the good work boys. I'll send a report to the government on our creation. Don't disappoint me." the director said before leaving.

That was all I remembered as I laid on the cold hard floor of my cell, sighing. As the guards turned off the lights and locked the door, I called softly to my friends. "Report?" "here." Everyone chorused quietly. "good. The Director visited and wanted to see me apparently to look at my wings to make sure the scientists' claims were right." I said, sighing. "what happened?" Alex said, curiously from my left.

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 11.September.11, 8:34 PM | Message # 3
A bored admin
"some effing scientist inserted a sedation claiming it was immunizations against the flu and the next thing I was falling asleep." I said, annoyed. "but that's not all. I over heard something that we were created to stop the environmental problems." Ben said, "well we do have wings and such so I guess I'm not surprised we are design for this type of things." "they want us to be samples for he citizens to show them that we could live in the air instead of on the ground." Ivy said silencing us. "that's nice sweetie. you learned that from the Director?" Allison said as Ivy nodded.

"Ivy hon, right don't we use your power on the guards when they come to get us? maybe that way we can escape from here." I said, bringing up the subject of leaving again. "but I don't want to say goodbye to Toro though." She whined. "who's that?" I said confused as we all looked at her. "I found her while I was being tested. she is a falcon and she perched on my shoulder during the test." Ivy explained. "and?" Alex prompted her. "we became friends." She said simply and I sighed. "so basically 5 bird kids and a falcon. That shouldn't be hard to escape." I said, with some sarcasm. "I can try though. If I can get all of the guards' eyes on me it could work." Ivy said hurriedly. "okay then." I said, sighing. "anything else happen?" "few boring mazes" Ben said shrugging. "I did nothing the whole day except to extend my wings and let the scientists see them." Alex said nodding. "Allison?" I asked. "some injections and that's all." She said boredly. "Iv-" I asked before getting interrupted. "just tested my bones and such." Ivy said casually. "well." I said, sighing. "let's hope it would work tomorrow." I said, yawning. "good night everyone." I added before curling up. "night." Everybody else said. I just laid there with my eyes open, hoping it would be a success.

The next day I was the second to wake up and found Alex staring at the wall, tiredly. "morning." I said, yawning. "morning." he said dully. "what happened to you?" I said, curiously. "nothing." he replied back.

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 18.October.11, 0:19 AM | Message # 4
A bored admin
"whatever float your boat then." I said shrugging as I hugged my knees closer to my body. I rocked myself while I closed my eyes trying to recreate the sensation again. Something I have never felt for years. I was interrupted as some guards opened the doors that led to our cages. I ignored them really as I felt their eyes on me. I mean seriously who would want to spend their life and jobs here guarding kids. I wouldn't at least. Pft! They opened my cage and dragged me out as I struggled. "let me go!" I squirmed from the tight grips as they chuckled. $ guards dragged me out while the others locked the door behind them. I had no idea where I was headed. Cafeteria? Lobby? Testing room? Room 101? I shuddered as I thought of the latter one. After a few corridors of being dragged around, I was pushed into a room which the door slammed shut behind me. Instantly some gloved hands reached out towards me grabbing my 4 limbs as I was carried to a bed.

Wait a bed? I was a bit shocked as they laid me on what I thought the world's most softest bed ever. I mean it ROCKED THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! Before I knew it, I had missed my chance to escape from the room as I got chained to the bed. I laid my head on the pillow with regret. There was no more fun now as I fully realized the condition I was in. I kept my eyes narrowed on a scientist's hand which held a syringe. I HATE NEEDLES!!! Anything that deals with needles scares the heck out of me. I mean no kidding. As one rolled my sleeve up, I thought I saw a smirk as the guards outside watched me with humor on their faces. I groaned as I felt the syringe being inserted into my skin. I felt the warm liquid flow into my bloodstream and sighed in relief without even noticing the syringe was taken out. Next thing I knew, I was unconscious.

The Director POV

I had walked in with all my silk clothes and bodyguards surrounded me as I got ready for the meeting. I mean finally I could finally gain power through the government by this rather easy disposable mutant. I smiled quietly to myself. This would be the starting of me infiltrating the government and make it fall. I whistled for an assistant which as instantly at my side. "let them come in now." I said, as the assistant bowed and left without a word. This would be interesting when they finally open their eyes to the potential i have. I could be the first dictator of the country. I savored the thought quite delightfully. As the door opens, I greeted and shooked hands of the Cabinet and later the President himself. After getting them settled into chairs, the President opened the meeting up. "after reading the letter of John Malscopy, I have decided we could use his ideas a try to maybe have the world turn a little more greener. It's worth a try since our nation and our globe are all in danger of dying out. John, if you may."

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 21.October.11, 10:19 PM | Message # 5
A bored admin
I smiled as I stood up as 10 pairs of eyes looked at me. "since we had no choice but to use our ideas, I have developed some plans that could possibly save our planet and humanity from dying out. I have decided to test on some unwanted children to see what could happen. Bring her in Assistant." I said in a ringing tone. Some assistants helped roll out a circle of electricity which in the middle was out mutant 1000. "why is she unconscious?" I heard someone asked as some people gasped as the scene. "she is the hardest one to control in our test experiments however she is the most resourceful." I explained as some scinetists started inserting all sorts of things into her. "why are you mistreating this child?" Another said in concern as she stood up. "she willingly wanted to help us. Back on the subject..." I said as I nodded. The scientists had a lever that could increase or decrease the electricity. As they raised the lever to 20 bolts, her body twitched in pain. After inching higher to 30 bolts, her body was still. I sighed as the people started fidgeting. At 40 volts, I saw someone opening up their mouth to object when the room flashed white. "What was that?!?" The president said as he stood up, frightened. One had fell of his chair and was standing back up to sit down.

"her powers." I said, simply "and her wings." "wings?" the secretary yelped as the scientists extended her wings. A few people whistled at the sight of the magnificent pearl white wings as a person mouthed the word wow. "yes pure bird wings designed to fly if necessary." I said, as I got interrupted by the Vice President'. "May we speak to her?" he said as other people nodded. I sighed and waved my hand downwards. We watched as a scientist inserted a specially prepared syringe into her skin. The Cabinet and the President sat uptight as the scientist took out the syringe and backed off into the shadows once more.

She opened her eyes slowly and when she caught the gazes of the people her eyes grew wide. "do you talk?" One of the Cabinet people spoke up. She quickly nodded after a glance at me. Yes she and everyone else were all terrified of me. I smirked inwardly. "what's your name?" The President said in his deep voice. She glanced at me again before saying, "An-Angelica R-Ruth." and gulped as she prepared for another level of pain. However it never came as the chief of the SA spoke up, "Angelica, let me ask you some questions. How old are you and did you willingly decided to help?" I saw her looked at me as if getting permission to tell and I nodded. "I t-think I'm fifteen. But I'm not that quite sure. I err..." She glanced at me again and I mouthed yes. She look scared back at the others and stuttered a "y-y-yes I did." The president said, "have you ever been warned about these sort of treatments?" She looked down at the floor and said, "no I havn't." which instantly gave her a 5 volts of electricity into her. She shuddered as another person said, "may we see her fly Mr. Malscopy?"

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 23.November.11, 11:12 AM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
(I'll read this soon ^-^)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » The dream is the reality (*sigh* MY STORY!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: