Th, 28.March.24, 7:04 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top Five Threads that Need to be revived or remade
Top Five Threads that Need to be revived or remade
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.October.13, 4:59 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Its a shorter list than last time,because top 5 is easier than top 10 that said lets get started

With the Revival of Demon Hunters on the way I started to think about other threads that sadly went to the way of death, and I started to think about them and how much fun we had rping with them. So this is how this list wis gonna work, I'm gonna say a thread and say whether or not it should be revived or remade. That said This is the Top 5 Threads that need to be revived or remade

5. Superhero/Supervillain RP: (Remake) I think this one needs to be remade a third time, because I think that we have an oppertunity here that we are sadly missing. This thread is about an ACADEMY OF SUPER HEROS/VILLAINS. How does that DIE?! I propose we remake the thread with the original cast, and go from there.

4. In the Kingdom of Polxyia(Revise): Not only is the plot good,but the characters are alll likeable, with exception to mine but I'm working on fixing that. I  would love to see this thread appearing again

3. Kingdom of Fantasy(Remake or Revise): Something you will here me say alot is "THIS DIED?????!!!!!" with the Kingdome of Fantasy, that question is brought to "HOW THE *BLEEP*  DID THSI DIE!?" Cool characters, an allways likable cast, good villaisn, and actual good romances. If we do a remake I suggest we make new Characters.

2. Pokemon RP: We're all pokemon fans, we all have our favorite types and such. So the million dollar question is "Why the fridge do we not have like an 10,000 page thread of Pokemon?" If the issue is where it can take place, we can try to make it work out, but not after this thread

1. Welcome to Hell (Remake or Revise): This thread was AWESOME! Cool memberable characters, dark down right scary backstories, and one of my personal favorite characters to rp as. I want this to be revised or remade soon.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Sa, 19.October.13, 6:39 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Out of curiosity, why is this in a section involving AVD's characters?

Anyway,

5. I didn't find it very interesting, but that's just me. Lack of motivation to join, and with just the people there from the beginning in it, I'd imagine it slowly got boring to some people. If all of you who were in it want to remake it, not just one or two, then you probably should. Otherwise, I feel like it died for a reason.

4. I never paid attention to this until it was too late to join, can't really voice in on this.

3. I read some of this and didn't find it that interesting, but I still can't voice in on this one  either. 

2. This died because this thread came up around the time we all suddenly got busy with stuff, and couldn't keep it going. We really enjoyed it the first couple of days from the looks of it, but then posting got really slow.

1. Meh, It wasn't really GETTING anywhere. Prison RPs get repetitive quickly, unless there's a key factor that makes it original, like an arkham asylum style gang fighting for control of a massive, abandoned prison,  street fighter style where one guy runs the whole thing by force, or even deadman wonderland style where there's death games so you can survive. This RP had really good ideas and characters, but it lacked a key factor to keep us coming back.

So, all in all,  If they're going to be revived, I feel like they need to be changed around a little, not only for others to join in and not feel like they're missing something, but so people who were in the original don't feel a sense of repetition.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

AnchorageDate: Su, 17.November.13, 0:37 AM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Group: Users
i am in full support of 5 4 3 and 2.

i never joined 1 i don't think so

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 17.November.13, 1:14 AM | Message # 4
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
well mostly, it's because last year was my junior year and I drowned myself in many AP classes. This year as a senior it's about the same as last year, but a tiny bit less hw load. However Naru is one year younger than me, so currently she's slogging through junior year with the added on of band. Sadly, next semester will be even worse with trips and UIL and whatnot.  

I would like 2 though, now that I've gauged the amount of hw I get everyday (though I have block days, so it's different for each days). I don't want to put too much responsibility on Naru with all the school stuff and I have to keep an eye on my grades even though I sent out all my college apps. So yeah...

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 18.November.13, 0:28 AM | Message # 5
Colonel general
pokemon is always fun

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 18.November.13, 0:42 AM | Message # 6
A bored admin
I think it's easier since many people know what pokemon is and anybody can understand and join.

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 18.November.13, 0:43 AM | Message # 7
Colonel general
yeah, i don't know much about pokemon, forgot a lot but it's still easy to work with

EquinoxDate: Mo, 18.November.13, 0:57 AM | Message # 8
I used to absolutely love pokemon as a kid, now I can't remember most of the type match ups, like I always forget fighting types are weak to poison, which is why my riolu was an annoyance to train in black 2, because of that stupid poison gym, and the only good training being the venipedes.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 18.November.13, 1:17 AM | Message # 9
A bored admin
I had a Snivy (first time starting with a grass type b/c I didn't like the last evolution of Tehpig.) and it a challenge to get through the first few gyms. Especially with electric gym in White 2. That took a while.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 18.November.13, 11:35 AM | Message # 10
Yeah, I started with snivy (which I named striker for lelz at striker on RPF) I spawned in a level 5 scyther after I solo'd the first gym, because from the research I did, my favorite pokemon, scyther, cannot be found in the game. I then got the riolu because lucario is a beast, and along the way I got a lilipup because he was supposedly good for the solo game.

That's two pokemon weak to poison, one who can't do much damage poison, and a lilipup I got tired of grinding because I'd throw it away later anyway.

I went and tried to challenge the gym with my three pokemon all sitting at or around level 15, and my team got massacred by the first gym trainer I fought in that poison gym, barely beating him.

I then quit the game and deleted it from my computer.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 18.November.13, 1:07 PM | Message # 11
A bored admin
Lol. The poison gym was okay for me though. Wasn't too bad on my snivy, though I had to use many antidotes...and POST EQUI.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 18.November.13, 1:53 PM | Message # 12
Scyther is surprisingly OP early in pokemon, since he starts off with vacuum punch, which, with technician, lets him grind up early levels super easily, one shotting everything.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 18.November.13, 3:07 PM | Message # 13
A bored admin
Yeah...

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 18.November.13, 6:29 PM | Message # 14
Colonel general
wanna know whos really dumb

a gallade with poison jab

urghh

RazDate: Tu, 19.November.13, 1:47 AM | Message # 15
Commander
I feel like I was the only one on an adventure.

Persona Non Grata

AnchorageDate: Tu, 19.November.13, 8:46 PM | Message # 16
Colonel general
what are you referring to friend

pokemon or

RazDate: Tu, 19.November.13, 10:05 PM | Message # 17
Commander
Pokemon.

Persona Non Grata

AnchorageDate: Th, 30.January.14, 6:27 PM | Message # 18
Colonel general
so are we doing any of these??

Added (30.January.14, 3:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
we should still do some of these

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top Five Threads that Need to be revived or remade
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: