Tu, 23.April.24, 1:00 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top 5 Best and Worst Characters I've made
Top 5 Best and Worst Characters I've made
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 14.April.14, 12:43 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
We have made alot of threads so natually we have had alot of characters. From dashing pirates, to cloaked supervillains, to a no fanged, no horned, no clawed demon, to various others. We as an rping community have made characters, and LOVED our characters, and HATED our characters. So, we're here to honor them today. The good and the bad. I'm gonna start this thing with my top 5 best and my top 5 worst. Then I'll let someone else go next.First though

Rules
1. One Character per RP Thread
2. No Story thread characters. (Sadly means no Hunter Wolf)
3. (Exculsive to lists like these) There must be two seprate lists of Best and Worst
4. It has to be a character that YOU made yourself.
5. As always, you don't have to do a top 5. You can do a min of a top 3 and a max of a top 20
6. (Optional) If you have a lot of characters, you can do 4 lists One of Heroes, one of Villains, One of Overall, and One Worst.

Heroes:
5. Lacy Wison and Johnson Varin (AVD: Backstreet Brawls): I'm cheating with the number 5 slot, because these two were perfect when they were together. My biggest complaint I got on AVD: Backstreet Brawls was the fact that I was off doing my own thing. However, if doing my own thing, means that I was writing for these two. I don't think I'd do anything diffrent. I love these two. These two were a sweet couple and complimented each other perfectly.

4. Venida Phantos (Freaks): This character was ment to be my next big thing, and she was. She's awesome, cool calculated and just an all around good person. I think that the light hearted hero is something that is dead in media. So I gave her a tragic backstory and just let her still be happy. That's a good thing isnt it?

3. Oliver Hentra (Superhero/Supervillain RP): GOOD GAWD DO I LOVE THIS GUY!. He had his flaws, he was a bit winy, but GAWD OLIVER WAS AWESOME. Seriously I am so so so so so so so glad we brought him back in the remake. I AM SO GLAD FOR THAT biggrin Yeah, I should go into more detail. But fk it I'm gonna swoon over how COOL he is biggrin

2. Cragus (AVD): Yeah, he was gonna be on the list. Cragus is the most powerful character I ever made, he's also the first characters to write himself. Let me explain. I recently watched the That Guy with the Glasses special To Boldy Flee. He said that when he was writing his character the Nostalgia Critic, he evolved. It became less about him writing for the Critic, and the Critic telling him what to write. That's Cragus in a nut shell. The main reason I consider the whole Cragus Rampage thing to be my biggest mistake (Other then the Real Life implications) is it was so out of character. Cragus is not a rampager, Cragus is a nice guy that does good things. He'd be number one...if another character didn't just come in

And my Obvious Number 1 is Natalya Revenox (Storm of a Pirates Life): Yeah, this was obvious from me XD I go on and on about Naty enough, but I dont' care. I LOVE THIS GIRL :D. Like Cragus she has that mentality of she's basically writing for me. Unlike Cragus, she has never once gotten out of character. She's a freaking badass through and through. Doing what was nessisary to make sure she and her crew survive the next day. She's so cool, that I'm gonna do a crossover story in the summer where she is the star. She is THAT cool. She's cool, she's nice, and she's unique in her own ways. And Spoiler warning: She's my favorite over all too

Villains:

5. Neils Vincent (The Year 3000): Oh this guy was COOL. He was named after my own father, and I'll try to keep my own daddy issues to a minimum here. This was a cool villain, he was manipulative, he was cold, he was calculating, and over all just fun to write for.

4. Calrez Alveron (The Velkar): This was a very diffrent Villain. From a thread that only me and I love dogs 2 ever posted on. Calrez was a racist guy, with a good reason. His father was killed by Velkar (The race of the main heroes). So it's understandable, that he'd hold a strong hatred for these people. However, he was still dispicable and down right evil, but hey, its just natural for him isn't it?

3. Jet Phantos (Freaks): So...have you ever noticed I have a thing for evil kings? Yeah, that is kind obvious isn't it? Jet Phantos is the true aspect of an evil king. He's cruels, he's insane, and he lets you know it. He's also the main protagonists FATHER. So yeah, I have a thing for evil kings...and I think you know why.

2. Danny (Welcome to Hell): This is an intresting one, because one could actually argue that Danny is a protagonist, but I couldn't. Danny if you don't know is a...lunatic...he believes that everyone in this world deserves to die, because he is the only pure one in existance. He's actauly kinda scary, becasue at such a young age he did so many horrible things, and he's still in chains. But the creepiest thing Danny ever did, was fall in love with Narutard Main. Someone...that crazy...is in love with you...you can thank me for your nightmares later.

1: Black Griffen (AVD) : Like Naty, I got one word for this one OBVIOUS! I've gone on and on, and on about the Brotherhood Saga in AVD, so I'll keep that part out. Black Griffen was just a good villain, cold, calculating, and controling. He kept things to himself, and even though he turned good in the end, he's still paying for his sins. He is also the second most powerful villain I ever made. (First is Nightmare...) He was just a good villain I can't really describe him, and I don't have to

.Overall: (For this one I wont give explainations since I already did them in Heroes and Villains List this will also violate the rules)

5. Danny

4. Oliver Hentra:

3. Black Griffen

2. Cragus

1. Natalya Revenox

Worst:

5. Tommy Honcenari (Criminal Minds): I should love this guy...I should...infact for a while I DID. I loved this guy, but looking back now on Criminal Minds...he was...kind of a dick. His biggest atrocity is that he cheated on his woman and basically winned till he got his way.

4. Leo Vincent (The Year 3000): I have one word about this guy. IDIOT. He was a freakign IDIOT. When Naru and ILD begged me for the sequal thread, I didn't want to do it, because I didn't want to write for this idiot agian. The main reason I did it, is because I thought I could redeem him, and I sorta did...but he's still an idiot

3. Rhaine (MY VERSION OF HIM) (AVD): I'm not Creation, I was bad with him lets not lie to ourselves

2. Natayla Triaz (Super Academy). yeah...super acadmeny was ment to be the remake of Superhero/Supervillain RP....That didnt' work out...and here's why. This girl was a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH. She was a total BIIIIIIIIITCH. Yeah i know its how she was written, but i still say that she sucks

1. Shadow (Magical Souls): *SIGH* Okay...I'm so sorry for Shadow. I'm sorry. He was supposed to be a bad ass, but he became unlikeable beyond ALL measure. He was a dickhead, and moron and something I am not proud of, and in a story that had so much potential, he was such a dick, he killed it. So...yeah...sorryThat was my list I can't wait to see yours. This will be intesting to see. You dont' have to do what i just did, by the way. Just have fun with the list.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 03.May.14, 7:49 PM | Message # 2
Commander
(is anyone gonna make their own list XD)

Dillon0909Date: Th, 05.June.14, 1:36 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(Seriously someone make a list, I'm anxtious to see who everyone's favorites are. Like I said you dont' have to do what I did XD)

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 2:01 PM | Message # 4
Commander
With the new list don't forget about this one. If you can't make fun of yourself who can you make fun of?

EquinoxDate: We, 11.June.14, 2:03 PM | Message # 5
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
I've actually been working on one for this one, but I'm having a hard time making the 'best' list.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 2:05 PM | Message # 6
Commander
Oh. Well for now just do the worst list and let it come to you naturally. I got one for your best already, I love Equinox in Fantasy War. He's awesome.

EquinoxDate: We, 11.June.14, 2:26 PM | Message # 7
As do I.  Just giving it a bit of time so I can release how much I fucking hate one of my characters, all at once.

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 2:35 PM | Message # 8
Commander
kk

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.July.14, 11:56 AM | Message # 9
Commander
(Bawp because I want someone to do this list )

EquinoxDate: Fr, 18.July.14, 12:37 PM | Message # 10
I lost my will to make this list.

But if you were curious, my number 1 for worst was probably gonna be that alligator mistake I created for the birdkids reboot. Not even a bird kid, not even an interesting character, not even really part of the story.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top 5 Best and Worst Characters I've made
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: