Tu, 16.April.24, 6:57 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » Archives » October 2011 » Sky Captain ((Dillon0909's little sister wants in this contest))
Sky Captain
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 10.October.11, 9:50 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(all credit goes to my little sister, who I love to death.)

Sky CHAPTER 1

I look at his blood, the one of who I love I see the its blue though I wish it was red I grab my blade I cut his skin slowly watching him bleed as the bright red blood hits the floor he screams” why” my eyes stare and I saw "because blood is beautiful I just wanted to see yours" he dyes slowly his blood covering the floor and his skin becoming paler by the second. I do this often I find someone I could love forever then he does something I don’t like possibly cheat or steal or even lie or sometimes his blood might be too tempting for me it’s a horrible thing isn’t it. I don’t mean to be like this it is not like I could possibly help it I mean I am a vampire.
Why is always what my past lovers say when I cut them to see their beautiful blood. I mean don’t get me wrong I can see their blood with my eyes without cutting them open buts its always blue like most of their eyes and I think blood should always be a bright red. My name is Sky so you would think I would be quite the cheerful person but I am not.
I like to dress in black and red I have green eyes and jet black hair I know people who would say I look creepy I guess it’s true. I walked outside his apartment building in Washington D.C. “It’s time for a new start a new start eh” I whispered to myself and then I knew it a new start in New York the big apple! I run and run for three hours and then I finally make to the big apple when.
“Watch it bitch!” This strange man says
“You watch it asshole! What are you doing in the middle of a forest anyways” I look at him in the darkness of the night I see his bright blonde hair just past his ear and I notice blue eyes like the sea. I look at his blood with my own and…
“Yes my bloods black miss you can stop looking now oh yea I can tell I’m Eric”
“Uh oh shit!” I really couldn’t think of a better reaction then oh shit really?
“Where are you staying?”
“Out here unless I can find a job in New York at four am which well this New York so I most likely could”
“You can stay with me and I have black blood it won’t taste so good so don’t bite vampire girl”
“Fine I will stay with you tonight” What the hell is wrong with me!?!?!
“I’m a black blooded demon if you were wondering”
We headed off to his house not sure why I am going but I am. Ah now I remember what a black blooded demon is there powerful he might cut me a take a view at my blood instead of me looking at mine.
The next morning I woke covered in blood I screamed wonder what on earth. I looked and saw the body it was a girl with short brown hair.
“What the fuck is that my sister you slut!”Eric said his voice cracking
“Morning isn’t this just the perfect day” The girl said cheerfully
I looked at her seeing she looked around 15 years old she is beautiful and has yellow eyes.
“My name is Kitty and no it is not a nickname! I love pancakes hey do you want one? Are you his girlfriend your pretty!?”
“Uh nice name its lovely, and I would love some pancakes, and hell no I will never he his girlfriend” I said glad I didn’t actually kill someone again but some reason I wanted to.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 10.October.11, 10:03 PM | Message # 2
Commander
this is dillions sister sarah the book is just called sky not sky captain my brother is soooo smart and hope you people like this

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 10.October.11, 11:05 PM | Message # 3
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(...um okay I guess if she wants in...though the prizes will be hard to give if hers won.)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 10.October.11, 11:53 PM | Message # 4
Commander
I hope i win XD(SARAH STIILLLLL)

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.October.11, 10:08 PM | Message # 5
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » Archives » October 2011 » Sky Captain ((Dillon0909's little sister wants in this contest))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: