Th, 18.April.24, 1:15 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » Archives » October 2011 » John (my story. of terribleness.)
John
ConfineTheSkiesDate: Su, 16.October.11, 0:43 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
It was dark. He had been dreaming. Something about trying to run away from someone. He tripped, fell and the thing was all over him, the "man"'s eyes were a solid yellow, his teeth white as now and tipped with an almost even red. John remembered screaming, well, opening his mouth as nothing came out. His speaking was disabled, his fright stopping his heart. A gasp awoke him.

John blinked his eyes, or so he thought he did, but it was still dark like lost in an underground cavern-type dark. Was he still dreaming? Was he dreaming that he was awake? That had happened before, John was supposedly a schizophrenic by some doctors, but he's never had visions this vivid, he had imagined this, and trapped himself in a cave, this small disability was worse than he thought. "Hello?" He asked, frightened, the was a mere echo coming back to him, the lonely void between him and the world somewhat filling. He looked down, tilting his head, he asked hello again, but...the words, he saw them just pour out of his mouth.

He backed up from the scattered, imagined letters upon the floor, and he heard a smack. John then realized there was a dull pain in his head, must had hit the rock. This wasn't some short pain, this was... like a head ache but... sharper. He slid down the cave and just lied there and listened. There was no sound besides the pain in his head, the sound was a ringing, but he heard faint laughter in it, laughter of his son, Cael. He shot a look to the ground, there was no end to this cave in sight, just...darkness. His eyes had adapted, so he could sense what was around him.

Gathering up his nerve he tried to move his arm, and grabbed a jagged stone next to him. He was damned, no chance of any survival. "Fuck.." He groaned, before bashing himself in with the rock. John slowly slipped away in pain, and was just upon a white cloud as a man stood in front of him.

"A-am I dead?" John asked slowly.
"Yes." The man replied, stepping towards him.
"So..are you..God?"
"Yes I am." The man said back, proudly.
God? THIS is God? He looked more like some college biology teacher than the lord.
"Welcome John, thi-"
"So, is it heaven or hell?" John asks.
God chuckles, "There is no heaven, nor hell."
"What?" John staggers out, stunned.
John had grown up catholic, going to churches, camps, everything. And it was mostly lies? He sighed and looked around aimlessly. "So..what now?"
"You wait." God replies.
"For what..?"
"Your reincarnation?"
Reincarnation...what was that again? A crime or something?
"What?"
"You'll become someone else. Next your...hm..." God taps his foot, thinking. "A young confederate drummer boy in the Civil War."
"I'm going back in time?" John nearly yells. This was all so...confusing.
"Yes!" God yells back, mocking him. "John, you've been reincarnated so much.."
"Are you serious?"
"Yes, did you know you were Theodore Roosevelt?"
"Shit, really?" John was amazed, "Who else?"
"Some people that just lived normal lives."
"So really..I never die?" John asked.
"Not really."
This was amazing, John was immortal. He looked up as God smiled.
"You might even be me someday, I could be you!" He laughs heartily.
John smiles back, and walks to the edge of the cloud, "So, if I jump, my new life begins?"
God nods as he slides off, screaming on the way down. There was a small shock through John, and what was next...well, some lights and cries of a newborn child."

(I suck at this, so I took a psychological take, I called my friend and he gave me this, everyone is everyone idea, and I made this. c:)

Even cowards can endure hardship; only the brave can endure suspense.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.October.11, 10:07 PM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators

It's time.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 31.October.11, 10:07 PM | Message # 3
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
Good job CTS.

Walk without rhythm

ConfineTheSkiesDate: Mo, 31.October.11, 10:43 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
42..?
And I'm snipe, DD. :3

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 31.October.11, 10:45 PM | Message # 5
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
Oh my god i'm a mod.

Walk without rhythm

ConfineTheSkiesDate: We, 02.November.11, 11:28 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
TYRANTTTT

NevermoreDate: Th, 03.November.11, 0:30 AM | Message # 7
Major general
Group: Checked
I had the same reaction my sad mallard.

The wastelands are a brilliant place to live. Nobody looks for you if you live there.
Ever.
-
You're like a frozen cactus.

NarutardDate: We, 23.November.11, 11:12 AM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Good job!

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Role-Playing Place » Archives » October 2011 » John (my story. of terribleness.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: