Th, 28.March.24, 11:53 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » Archives » February 2012 » Supernatural Attractions. (Dillon0909's Febuary Entry.)
Supernatural Attractions.
Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.February.12, 4:04 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
It's cold, it always is in winter, the snow falls to the ground, mirroing the fate of a doomed relationship. The snow attached to the ground, in loving embrace, but the sun unable to contain its jealously driving them apart...at least for one more year.Jealousy, love,longing, and hatred, all qualities, I once shared with with sun, snow, and ground. Now, the only thing I see is creatures afraid of me, humans running when my identity is revealed, and possible loves turned into bitterness, with me trying to hide.

I looked, at the local town, a lovely mixture of the old and the new comming together. Where old buildings and myths, are nurtured by modern ideals and facts, while also giving lessons of history. The peace in this town, is not broken often because of this relationship, however, a cry in the night disturbs the peace on this night. On this night of all nights, the night before the ultimate mockery of romance, the night before men and women make fools for the one they claim they love, when in all honesty they are searching for their own self satisfaction and self worth, or embaressing their partner in contests.

Hearing the cry again, I came apon a wounded girl, he face was pale, but not the right kind of pale,her skin felt cold from the snow to touch, and her figure looked starved. Allthough, I have seen past the lie of romance, I am not with out a heart. I will drop this woman off at the hospital, but that would be the end of it. As the room, lit, and the medical staff wondered how she got there, I took a second glance at her...to realize her beauty. She was a short woman, no older than her early twenties from the youthful look in her face, her eyes were red, to some the wrong kind of red that sent chills down your spine but to me...the perfect kind of red, the kind the said "Danger is here, however I am misunderstood." I looked at her clothing, it looked very fancy for one found lieing in the snow, but it never felt over done, I looked again, and saw that the dress I was observing was infact another chapter to the mystery, because under it was an ordinary T-Shirt and Jeans, both highlighting her more femine features quite well.

It took me all but a minute, to realize that I was attracted to this woman. However, revealing myself to this human, would scare her off, like all the others. All the others I thought would love me even if they knew my secret, others I thought I could trust...others I thought would stand by my side at all costs. All those human beings...betrayed me...leaving me...alone.

I listened it, quietly, hearing her sweet voice easily outshinning even the most wonderful of Sirens, starting talking with the care giver, asking the simple question of "Where am I?"

The man, who humans depend on to save thier lives, I belive the word is Doctor, responded by saying "You are in the hospital, young lady. You're life was saved..." He smiled, almost like he knew...I was listening in "By, a young man by the name of Zelzabar, or Zel for short"

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 14.February.12, 3:47 AM | Message # 2
Commander
Group: Administrators
The name shuddered through my soul,even though it is my own name. The Doctor countinued "Zel is a very nice man, a bit shy though."

She looked at him and said "Well my name is Rebecca, I would like to meet him to say thank you." her voice was pure...it was...like gold. She looked and caught wind of me in the door. "Hey are you..."

There was no way to escape it...so I had no choice but to come forward "Yes...I am Zel" I said feining nervousness. I looked at her eyes, and realized that I was not pretending anymore. I gulped alittle and said "You're...very...umm kind of...well..I umm.."

She giggled, which set me a blaze with a blush from my soul it's self, she said "I'm not gonna bite your head off pal." she patted her seat next to her, and scooted over.
The doctor left, I owe him a haunting later, but I nervously sat down next to her, this feeling not leaving me. She looked into my eyes, and I looked back into hers. She placed her hand on my hand and said "You have beautiful green eyes, its like looking into emerald."

I nervously said "Your eyes...are very pretty too"

She giggled again setting me a blaze with a feeling I've never felt before. "Whats wrong? Cat got your tounge."

The nerves not settleing I asked "When you...are out do...do you want to see a movie with me."

She wisphered in my ear, and sensitivly whispered "I'd like that"

I took my leave, and felt my body. I felt...amazing.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Role-Playing Place » Archives » February 2012 » Supernatural Attractions. (Dillon0909's Febuary Entry.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: