Tu, 23.April.24, 4:35 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Characters in the Story » Non AVD Dillon 0909 Chareters (9 non AVD Chareters)
Non AVD Dillon 0909 Chareters
Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 12:54 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Donovan "Donny" Bards:
Thread: Country of Zanna

Donovan Bards was bitten by the werewolf leader Karim. He was taken to Zanna and fell, rather imidiatly, in love with Lillian "Lily" Rose(I think that was her last name) The two became insepretable, even after Donny lost control of his instincts and literally raped Lily, until he and Lily went to help their friends Shadow and Laeci.

For two months, they were apart and during that time another man came along by the name of Conner. Conner and Lily became close, and Donny got jealous. However, Lily became a grown vampiress and gained the ability to freeze things solid. She said she wanted to get to know both of them, and suddenly the site of his former love, sparked his growth faster. Donny, confronted the woman he loved and eventuall the two made up and have since gotten married.

They have two kids as well, Little Fang and Kiera.

However things are not all good...theres still the threat of the Dark Coven...and more specifically Malice

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 1:14 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Jaclyn Miedo:
Thread: Quest for Power

Jaclyn was born in the Meido royal family of the military state of Ubel. Jaclyn was an over confedent jackass who did what he want without thinking. He was, until he met Gwendolyn "Gwen" Enroe. The two began to date, much to their parents annoyance, and eventually they made love in a private location his dead mother made for them.

They couldn't have done it in a worst time. Kaos attacked Ubel and Amabel kidnapping their parents. Jaclyn was chosen to be the Champion of Evil for his past behavior. Together, Gwen and Jaclyn saved their parents from Kaos's grip. Kaos's agent Sivia however came in and pretended to be Jaclyn's mother. Eventually the incidoous plan worked as Jaclyn and Gwen looked like they were dead. Peace however ressurected Jaclyn and Gwen, after they trained, Jaclny and Gwen both freeing their kingdoms from the icidous pair. Jaclyn's mother was ressurected for real as payment for Jaclyn's hard work.

The good times wouldn't last...as Kaos kidnapped Order, the oldest champion. The two went to save him, but an attack by Silva cost Gwendolyn her baby. Now on his own, and on Zanna, Jaclyn seeks to defeat Kaos once and for all.

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 1:24 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Shade:

Thread: The Velkar

Shade is a Shadow Velkar, a race of beings that are feared by most of the population of the planets. Whne he was little Shade had his wings ripped out of his back, and was found by Flames. The two became like brother and sister. Shade grew up, and than found a human girl named Kasidy. The two hit it off pretty well actually, especially when Shade found out she liked Velkars and revealed himself. However, the FBI was after them, and Kasidy moved in with Shade and his family. The two's bond became close to insepretable, and eventually they had a child by the name of Night.

(Which by the way I think is the first ever child on any thread)

However, its not all fun...theres the threat of the FBI and most importantly...the discraced ex-agent...Calrez.

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 1:30 PM | Message # 4
Commander
Natayla Mathiasen:

Thread: Pirates Life

Natayla is the daughter of Captain Death. She started out trying to go to Treasure Island, but it failed and it shook her confidence. To really bum her out, her boyfriend Storm, tried to rape her. She ended up dumping him, and than found out she was gay, and dated Thalia. The two are now insepretable, despite various adversities. Natayla went back to Treasure Island and was successful, and now seeks more adventures with her woman on the deep blue sea

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 1:34 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Dillon Salvatore:

Thread: Town of Greo

Dillon Salvatore is the head of the Salvatore Mafia. He is a man of various talents due to the fact you stop aging at 18. Technically he should be in his 40's, because of his various acalaids. He's a crime boss, a former baker, an ex teacher, the owner of the Greo Mall, a former professional wrestler, and most importantly an ex mayor of the town.

He's a very kind man despite his career choice. He's also single, having been rejected by the martial arts teacher at the mall.

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 1:46 PM | Message # 6
Commander
Tommy Honceneri:

Thread: Criminal Minds

Tommy Honcerni is the son of the crime boss Trey Honcerneri. He is a very loyal soildger, and does what he is told.

He got hit by a car, driven by rival gangsters, and he ended up having to rescue this girl by the name of Paige. The two became close and began dating. However, things kept getting in their way.

Right now he's under amnisia, due to Kelly, the new police cheif after TOmmy had to kill the old one.

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 1:54 PM | Message # 7
Commander
Hunter Wolf:

Thread: Sunset Wolf Claws, Heart of the Dark, and Sunset Wolf RP(All thought that one failed)

Hunter wolf is a wolf bounty hunter questing around with his best friend Cassidy Jones. Hunter's had a hard life. Parents were killed in a fire right infront of him, he lost his hand and gained a scar across his right eye, has a problem with his fellow creatures. Cassidy is the only one to pierce his hard shell and he keeps it that way

His acolades include

Defeating Viper the Snake

Defeating Papa, a bear over lord

and freeing a river from an illeagal dammer

Right now he's on a quest for a cat serial killer.

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 2:00 PM | Message # 8
Commander
Shadow Yontre:

Thread: Country of Zanna

Shadow is a ghost that lives in Zanna. He is...the son of the founder of Zanna, who made the place. Shadow is reckless, but is very kind. He died at 14, but has been a ghost for the longest time.

Shadow is an expert on all things on the island, and met a girl named Laeci, a dragon creature, that he fell inlove with. Despite the whole ghost thing, the two have two children and are happily married.

All though, something is bothering Shadow lately, he doesn't know what

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 2:07 PM | Message # 9
Commander
Finally:

Ulvon William Lonc

Thread: Ulvon Series

Ulvon was born with a curse on his right hand, making him a werewolf. However, the seal on his right hand also keeps him in control of the form. Apon visiting a local ninja village, Ulvon met a girl by the name of Sonara, a werewolf hunter. After saving her life, by biting her in his werewolf form, the two became close.

The two quested for Sonara's freedom, and they found it, and now Sonara is free from the werewolf curse.

The two are busy trying to fight the Immortals Eon, Daisuke, and Kaiser.

(This si what I had planned before I scrapped the project)

Kaiser kidnapped Sonara, in his vampire form, and bit her neck. Because of that Sonara was turned into a vampire, permenently.

Now Ulvon quests to save his beloved

Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Characters in the Story » Non AVD Dillon 0909 Chareters (9 non AVD Chareters)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: