Fr, 19.April.24, 9:12 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Stuff happens (Just...modern life.)
Stuff happens
Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 07.May.13, 11:58 PM | Message # 26
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(you never know. >.> I met rural towns with those before. )

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 08.May.13, 10:55 AM | Message # 27
Commander
Group: Administrators
Name: Lyle Trike
Appearance: Tall, a bit overweight, glasses, white (Pale as crazy), a watch on his right wrist, likes to wear t-sirts and blue jeans, blue eyes, and brown hair. 
School: (I wanted to make Lyle basically me, and I go to a community college so...is there one?)
Job: N/A
Bio: A small town guy with big time dreams, Lyle's cursed with ADHD and Bipolar disorder making him incredibly unstable, and WAY in over his head about alot of things. He lives with his Mother and his Sister (Will not be making a charater sheet for them because I want this to be how I view the world) and his hobbies is to write online, ect...ect 
Aspirations: (What do they want to do?) Writer, a fantasy or Comic Book one to be exact. Its what he likes, he's good at it, and its why he went to school
Extra: Should be one Meds but is not

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: We, 08.May.13, 5:45 PM | Message # 28
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay...boys...I said three each but I guess I'll let it slide if you take one person off the list on the first page. I'll post it again with who's taken and who's not.

-Mayor
-Sherrif
-Deputy
-Librarian -taken
-Principal -taken(highschool)
-Pastor
-HOA Director
-Marcus Fortuin: Owner of Fortuin's
-Gerald: Owner of Gerald's Bakery
-Aria Rotello: Owner of Rotello's -taken
-Tyler Werver: Owner of Werver's -taken
-David Hassy: Owner of Dr. Hassy's
-taken
-Undertaker)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

AnchorageDate: We, 08.May.13, 9:40 PM | Message # 29
Colonel general
Group: Users
(when does thing happen)

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

NarutardDate: We, 08.May.13, 9:42 PM | Message # 30
The Reaper of Threads
(Once you boys claim a character)

AnchorageDate: We, 08.May.13, 9:45 PM | Message # 31
Colonel general
(i made mine doe)

NarutardDate: We, 08.May.13, 9:55 PM | Message # 32
The Reaper of Threads
(The first post said that it's required to make three CSs, but if you choose one of the characters on the list I just posted I'll let it slide.)

AnchorageDate: We, 08.May.13, 10:21 PM | Message # 33
Colonel general
(would i be changing my character i have into one of those?)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 08.May.13, 10:24 PM | Message # 34
A bored admin
(No, means you'll have to control 2 people.)

It's time.

AnchorageDate: We, 08.May.13, 10:40 PM | Message # 35
Colonel general
Name: Sean Davis
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71....pd0.jpg
Job: Deputy
Bio: ill do this laterrr
Weapons?: Standard grade police Colt.
Extra: he prefers to keep to himself

Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.May.13, 3:30 PM | Message # 36
Commander
Name: Revrend David Rightz
Appearance: When he is at work he wears a traditional preist robe, but when he is out of work he wears a turtleneck and Jeans. He has stylized black boots, and is bald. 
School: Job: Pastor
Bio:  David Rightz is a people kind of guy. He treats everyone he meets with respect, and he's kind to all.

(WIll add more if need be)

NarutardDate: Su, 12.May.13, 8:44 AM | Message # 37
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay, everyone's accepted. But Dillon. There's the neighborhood in the east, the neighborhood in the west and the apartments. The apartments aren't divided.)

(I'll post the start when I get home. I WILL)

(Oh, and Dillon, there's no community college, he'd have to drive into the city everyday(an hour and a half away) in able to go to college.)

NarutardDate: Su, 12.May.13, 11:22 AM | Message # 38
The Reaper of Threads
The school is just beginning their last class of a normal school day when Laurelin gets out of her car and starts heading for Newburry High. Her night classes begin as soon as the normal day ends, allowing her to work her job and still get an education. She makes her way to the library to study a while and go over Dr. Hassy's schedule for the next day. Laurelin, though poverty stricken, was quite content with her place in life, top of her class and in the place of a good job. As she sat, she drew out her sketch book and begun working on her newest outfit: a shirt of simple design but the back was shredded and open to where it was held together by a handful of threads, the skirt was plaid and ruffled with tights and simple heels. Though her fashion was no haute couture of Chanel...it was still very different than that of Newburry's norm. She adjusted the beanie on her head and kept sketching.
As Laurelin entered the school, another girl was taking her departure. Senior Salutatorian Mary Riche was leaving, she had worked hard to get early out her last year of school and was now going into the city to shop. On her way out, Mary had caught sight of Laurelin, the Valedictorian, only .02 points ahead of her GPA wise, the difference between a 98 and a 96...and now her steps were taken with anger as she stalked to the limo waiting out front. She despised how that poor bitch who took night school was able to be ahead of her! Night school students were those who were failing all their classes, not that art nerd. They did it only because she had to work during the day...it was unfair, Mary should be at the top!! She crossed her arms, sulking as the chauffeur pulled away for the mall.
Mr. Turner had no class the last period of the day and to pass the time he departed for the library to find a new book. He walked in and began to search for a book, seeing as he still had an hour and a half before Night School began. He turned to check out and his eyes alighted on another person in the library with him. To his delight, his night student Laurelin was already there, working hard on some new drawing. Noting how into her drawing she was, he left her be and checked out the book. He'll see her in an hour.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 12.May.13, 11:54 AM | Message # 39
A bored admin
Jon

I ripped out a prescription paper and hand it to the patient. "That's all." He left. I leaned back in my chair, happy that my last patient was gone and finished. Maybe I could grab a quick bite and then return back. Sounds like a good idea. Laurelin was gone and I sighed. The things I depend on her to do. I scratched my head.

Aria

The restaurant was going to open in an hour or so. Instead, I just watched my son run around trying to prepare everything from the cleaning to the prepping of the kitchens. He was going to make a fine owner when I retire. That would be nice. Hosts and hostesses were cleaning the table and cleaning the floor. I started helped with the napkins and the utensils. Dinner time was almost like traffic.

Tyler

I glanced at my watch. It was three and either Jon was going to sneak off to get a bite or stop by here. I propped my feet up on my desk as I idly waited for something to fly into my store. Usually his last patient would come in..now. I didn't look up as the customer came in and lowered my feet. "What do you need, sir?" I asked, pausing my app with a sigh. He handed me his prescription paper. I chuckled. Jon's signature was hasty. Someone's hungry.

Iris

I was reading in the library since well no one really cares about Physical Ed, it was just...there. Plus after a quiz and a test, I was done for the day. I glanced at my watch when it beeped at three. Good, good. Mom was working till 5:30, so I got time to read and do homework at the same time. I lowered my book for a minute and fished out my planner. Great more tests tomorrow.

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Su, 12.May.13, 12:09 PM | Message # 40
Colonel general
Ivan

I wander the halls, trying to get to my final period.

Sean

I sit in a chair at the police station, writing paperwork.

Message edited by Anchorage - Su, 12.May.13, 12:26 PM

NarutardDate: Su, 12.May.13, 12:15 PM | Message # 41
The Reaper of Threads
(If Ivan attends school he would still be in school. There's still one class period left. You gotta read. What happened to big first posts guys :/ I give you this wall and then one line intros?)

AnchorageDate: Su, 12.May.13, 12:17 PM | Message # 42
Colonel general
(i did, i must of jumpled up the characters. sorry D:)

NarutardDate: Su, 12.May.13, 7:33 PM | Message # 43
The Reaper of Threads
( :/ One line intros piss me off. But fine.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 12.May.13, 7:45 PM | Message # 44
A bored admin
(sorry I was meaning to edit them last night...I'll edit them uh later.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 12.May.13, 8:08 PM | Message # 45
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay...)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 12.May.13, 9:54 PM | Message # 46
Commander
Lyle: 

I walked out side  the front door of my house. "I'll be back at about 3 mom" I said heading to the car.

David: 

I was at the church cleaning up.

NarutardDate: Su, 12.May.13, 10:22 PM | Message # 47
The Reaper of Threads
( *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* )

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 12.May.13, 10:27 PM | Message # 48
A bored admin
(?)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 12.May.13, 10:33 PM | Message # 49
The Reaper of Threads
(I try to make an awesome introduction. Do you WANT me to rant about one line intros?! Do you really want me to?! I spent an hour, AN HOUR writing that introduction and this is just, just, UGH!! *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* )

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 12.May.13, 10:36 PM | Message # 50
A bored admin
(...if it makes you feel better. I mean I edit mine while you were off.)

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Stuff happens (Just...modern life.)
Search: