Tu, 23.April.24, 4:57 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » New York, New York (Rated Z for Zombies)
New York, New York
NarutardDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 7:57 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
The worst place to be when infection attacks huh? New York City: crowded, cramped, and where the high and low classes have the closest interactions. It didn't take long for millions to die. The first three months brought death and decay swarming across the country, but then they stopped dying and started walking. Gruesome, awful things, people who should be dead wandered the streets. Nowhere was safe.

An air and bloodborne pathogen, few were safe. Many panicked, flooding the streets with cars, but as the traffic packed closer and closer together everyone quickly succumbed, basically quarantined to their cars. Now, the ones who didn't die wander the empty streets, looking for more victims. Which there are victims to be had, some have shown an immunity to the airborne version of the virus have managed to defend themselves and survive, but right now, they are on their own.

You are one of those few, and you need to find the others quickly or else death will come quickly. Class matters no more, whether you were a top of wall street guy or gutter rat begging on the subways, you need others to survive. So go find them.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:02 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Austyn Davin
Personality: trendy, opinionated liberal with a bleeding heart and a passion for coffee and baking
Appearance: (attach. 1)
Bio: Austyn moved to NYC a year ago to attend college at the prestigious Colombia University. Not 6 months later the infection hit and she found herself locked in her apartment, alone with her dog. Eventually she ventured out for food and found herself running for her life back to her apartment as soon as she got her food and some weapons. She killed 18 people that day, but they were no longer people. The following 6 months she became hardened, and put her brains to use. But she and Poe can't stay holed up together, and soon she plans on venturing forth.
Extra: EH

Name: Eli Tyler
Personality: Pampered, innocent, very stuck in his ways
Bio: When you think of the top of Wall Street, you think of men like Eli. His father was a businessman, his father's father was a businessman, so naturally, Eli became a businessman. When infection hit, his friends and coworkers had succumed quickly, but like business, you had to think on his feet to survive. And survive he has. He's been locked on the top floor of his building forever, surviving off of vending machines, and now he's broadcasting out, hoping to find someone to survive with.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:24 PM | Message # 3
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
(Will join once I get home from setting up a new air conditioner for my grandparents.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 11:35 PM | Message # 4
Name: James Jackson
Personality: Bitter towards the rich, kind towards the poor. Always willing to help, but his bias can cloud his judgement. Quick to anger.
Appearance:  http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/old-soldier-7-1322469.jpg
Bio: A war veteran that ended up on the streets after returning from years of service. His wife found another man and sold his things years ago. His police job didn't conserve his spot, so he ended up with no job. He ended up homeless, unable to get a proper job due to his lack of hygiene, and the fact that he is a bit opinionated. As soon as the virus hit, he broke into his old home, and found his weapon stash. Now he looks to gather a fighting squad, to take out the infected.
Extra: Armed with a remington 11-87 police model 12 gauge, and a combat tomahawk he bought from a magazine one time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.June.15, 0:12 AM | Message # 5
A bored admin
Name: Julia Evans
Personality: She has a calm personality and doesn't speak very often. But oh boy, get her mad and it's hell on earth
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/homeless-130802482

Bio: Julia moved to NY from Florida some months ago before the infection hit. In the beginning, she was there just to visit family before she went back to some community college. As soon as the infection hit, she quickly moved out of the urban areas and into more of the suburban area. Along the way, she had shot and killed many in order to survive. Yet her face remain emotionless. Only way to survive was to push on ahead.
Extra: a gun

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.June.15, 0:30 AM | Message # 6
A bored admin
(Now that I look back at it, my CS look crappy. .-.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 06.June.15, 0:37 AM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
(Attachments)
Attachments: 7316703.jpg (37.6 Kb) · 5870382.jpg (50.3 Kb)

EquinoxDate: Sa, 06.June.15, 1:18 AM | Message # 8
(Are we accepted? I just wanna be sure.)

NarutardDate: Sa, 06.June.15, 1:28 AM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
(Oh yeah yeah! Gimme a sec and I'll start!)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.June.15, 1:46 AM | Message # 10
A bored admin
(I haven't heard of a thread when a cs was denied. :p)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 06.June.15, 7:49 PM | Message # 11
The Reaper of Threads
It was a chilly autumn night in the city. The air smelled of winter, which was less than a month away now. The streets echoed with moans of the infected as they wandered. There were few non-infected left but as soon as the infected picked up on their scents they were hunted. The infected were hungry for living flesh. Animals weren't safe, and the living humans weren't either. Recently, a broadcast from the top of the Chrysler building could be heard on many radio stations and the goal was now to get to where it was being broadcasted. Unfortunately, it was in the dead center of the biggest pack of infected in the city.

Austyn could see the top of the Chrysler from her sixth floor apartment. See the lights of someone living. She was determined to get there, but she had no idea how to begin to get there. So, she resorted to flashing the lights on her apartment in morse code. "S.O.S"

Eli had seen the flashing apartment windows, but he had no idea of any morse code or how to contact them back. But at least he knew his radio broadcast was being heard. He needed help, he was stuck with the mobs growin outside.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 06.June.15, 11:25 PM | Message # 12
Things are getting ugly here. Rooted in my ex wife's house is nothing special, but it's a shame they're both gone now. The boy was nice. He had no idea what was going on. As far as he knew, I had been dead. As far as she was concerned, I should be. I'm running low on food, since they didn't stock up on groceries before the virus hit. Wish the boy was immune. Glad she wasn't. Not sure what to do, my area's pretty crowded now.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.June.15, 1:53 AM | Message # 13
A bored admin
Stuck in the suburban NY wasn't too bad, just always have to watch all sides including the back. Julia had seen many of her neighbors and friends being jumped from behind and swore if she went down, it would not be from some idiotic thinking. Her radio had ran out of batteries about half an hour ago, but it was enough to hear the broadcast with static. But still nevertheless a broadcast. Why, was easy. He needed help. Where was also easy. Dead center of zombies. How was a different question. Getting there on foot was impossible, even though she was immune. Or at least she thought she was immune from the bite.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » New York, New York (Rated Z for Zombies)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: