Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Star Children
The Star Children
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 10:44 PM | Message # 1226
Commander
Group: Administrators
(TS Activated) 

The Gallows slowly lands on the snowy lands below. This is Ygzar, one of the greatest UAP research planets in the entire universe. Many Star Children saw their birth here, Carly being one of them. Outcast got on his custom made winter coat and walked down the loading bay as he had to pause. 

He looked on in quiet shock as the research facilities, the ones Carly thought to be long destroyed, were fully repaired and operational. Outcast knew they had time, but there was nothing, not a scar, not a bit of plaster, no...everything looked like it was working at full capacity. 

Outcast soon saw why, as a Krogan drone zoomed across the ice. Yzgar is now under Krogan control.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:04 PM | Message # 1227
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Carly was sulking, vile emotions leaking out from her. They had gotten clothes easy enough, and thanks to Yzgar being Krogan controlled, no one realized who she was. They rebuilt...everything. She hated them. Hated them. Her foot was tapping anxiously.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:26 PM | Message # 1228
A bored admin
"The Krogans are in control?" Nova whispered, after getting over the fact that she looked like a ball in winter clothing.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:32 PM | Message # 1229
The Reaper of Threads
She glowered. "All that destruction," she growled. "Gone."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:40 PM | Message # 1230
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
As I ran through the quickly thinning crowd of soon to be dead bodies, I noticed a woman carrying a child trying to run. She was directly in the firing range this crowd had become.
I hate seeing potential prodigies die, so I did what any proper gentleman would do. I took a man by his throat and threw him over my shoulder as a bullet sponge. I moved towards her and got in the way of the bullets, as I pushed her around a corner. "It's not that hard to not run into the line of fire, lady!" I yelled to her as the man I held was flailing around, bullets quickly filling his body. She only stood in horror, watching what could be one of her friends or family members being killed a thousand times over.
"Oh, right, this guy." I tapped his forehead with my index finger. "Yeah, he's already dead. Don't you worry about him." 
He coughed up blood, his eyes bloodshot from the pain.
"Damn, you're not dead yet? You really should die soon, you wont survive this many bullets."
I looked around for a moment, before realizing I should probably get moving again. "Oh yeah, the whole chasing thing. Anyways, see you, take care of that baby!" I started sprinting again, before dashing down an alleyway.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 11:45 PM | Message # 1231
A bored admin
Nova took a few deep breaths. She still didn't get why both the Krogans and the UAP wanted her. "What are we gonna do now?"

It's time.

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 0:01 AM | Message # 1232
The Reaper of Threads
(Remember everyone, Carly's extreme emotions can be felt by all)
"We're going to wait for Outcast for now," she grumbled.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 0:04 AM | Message # 1233
A bored admin
(oh yeah..........)

"Carly," Nova paused, tying to reign her own emotions in. "Uh your anger is spreading."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 0:13 AM | Message # 1234
The Reaper of Threads
Carly looked at her and the anger faded slightly. "Sorry," she said quietly. She put her head on the table.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 0:17 AM | Message # 1235
A bored admin
Nova faced a mirror again. " I look like a furry ball." She commented.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 0:25 AM | Message # 1236
The Reaper of Threads
"I offered to go into town and buy you clothes. Several times."

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 0:31 AM | Message # 1237
A bored admin
Nova poked herself and laughed delightfully. She turned back to Carly. "Nah,it's good. I find myself funny." She turned back to the mirror. "I'll remember this moment forever. First cold planet."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 8:37 AM | Message # 1238
The Reaper of Threads
"You haven't even been outside yet."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 9:40 AM | Message # 1239
Commander
Outcast was walking the streets in his winter clothing. He left Diablo on the Gallows incase they needed to flee, and Toxic there because immortal or not Snakes and Cold Weather don't mix. He looked around quietly as he saw images of the Krogan Empire leader, Cravage Krogan (Zane's father) everywhere. Messages saying "Behave or behead" Or "It's easier to Obey" or "Order is the true answer".

This is the kind of guy Cravage was, always has been as well. He knows what he's doing is wrong, but he thinks it's whats needed to keep a corrupt universe pure. Outcast

Outcast sighed as he walked looking around at the drones, hopefully the girls will be okay.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 9:58 AM | Message # 1240
A bored admin
Nova jumped around. "I can't wait!"

It's time.

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:31 AM | Message # 1241
The Reaper of Threads
Carly sighed. They had hidden the ship in an abandoned factory, sending the coded message of their location to Outcast. "I wish he'd hurry up."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:33 AM | Message # 1242
Commander
Outcast smiled getting the code. They weren't that far from him as he headed to the factory.

Suddenly behind the girls there was a low hiss. "How anyone could enjoy this cold weather is beyond me"

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:39 AM | Message # 1243
The Reaper of Threads
"I love it," Carly grinned. "If you had turned into a snow snake it wouldn't be that bad." Carly looked at Toxic. "If you're here where's Bird Brain and the Old Man?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:44 AM | Message # 1244
Commander
(That's not Toxic)

"I believe you are mistaking me for someone else" Suddenly a reptilian foot appeared before them.

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:50 AM | Message # 1245
The Reaper of Threads
Carly wrenched Nova behind her, jumping to the awnings of the factory as she drew her bow. The arrow was notched and ready to fly. "Who are you?" She growled.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:52 AM | Message # 1246
A bored admin
Nova shrank behind Carly, slightly white with fear. First UAP, now the Krogan Empire. She wondered if anybody else wanted her. She seriously need to go hide away from all these people.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 11:26 AM | Message # 1247
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Our first Krogan 50 pages in, in a thread where krogans are half the RP's story)

As the guards turned the corner, they spotted a dead end alleyway and a massive hole in the wall of one of the buildings. Screaming came from inside.
"What the hell is this guy?" One asked.
"A genetic freak, like the rest of them." Another answered.
"I prefer, mentally challenged perfection." I replied from behind them, as I unleashed a barrage of swings that killed all eight of them before they could shoot. I wandered back through the hole I made, which happened to be one of the rooms in a movie theater. 
"LAAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME YOUR NEW HOST, THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN'S BROTHER'S HEAD, JIM!" I threw the severed head of one of the guards to the front of the theater before running off into the distance again. No living guards chasing me, they should be breaking out the strong resistance soon. I love fighting tanks.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 2:09 PM | Message # 1248
Commander
"I believe you know my darling boy" The man spoke. "Call me Emperor Cravage" He snapped his fingers as thousands of guns clicking their saftey off echo around Nova and Carly. "Really would suggest you don't fire that thing. One I can dodge it even if it's point blank like this and two...you try it..." He laughed "I belive the saying is you'll be mistaken for swiss cheese"  

(We've met the mother...now here's the Father )

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 2:15 PM | Message # 1249
The Reaper of Threads
"You're ex genetically made me to not miss my mark, Emperor," she spat the word. "Believe you me if I fire it's hitting somewhere."

(Seriously)

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 2:19 PM | Message # 1250
A bored admin
(Dang)

Nova peeked out from behind Carly, still scared half to death. Or maybe the cold was affecting her, either way. Her eyes widened at the number of Krogans around the Emperor and slowly looked up at him. Last time, she nearly got caught by the Krogans. It was only sheer luck that got her to escape.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Star Children
Search: