We, 24.April.24, 3:45 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Dragon Riders. (A thread I'm sure a certain someone will love)
Dragon Riders.
Dillon0909Date: Th, 25.October.12, 8:35 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Dragons, the word sends fear down the spines of the most brave of knights, or...atleast...it used to. The world is changing, the beasts once feared now becomes and instrument of war. The Dragon Riders, feared by some and respected by others, have tamed the fierce beasts. The Dragon Rider's soul goal is the help and serve the king of this fair land, Zorab.

However, enemy forces have tamed Dragons as well, and seek to destroy our nobel order - Zorab Point of View.

Dragons, the symbol of fear for the Zorab kingdom, and standing ontop of it are the fierce Dragon Riders. Their forces have become unstopable, and both our lands are now at war. We are the Grona kingdom, and we are desprete. We have no other choice...We made riders of our owns. These Dragon Riders...shall defeat the Zora - Grona Point of View

We used to be feared...we made so many mistakes...now these...humans...tame us...and treat us like pets. We, very few wild ones have to fight back...we have to stop them- Dragon's point of view.

Chareter Sheet (Rider)
Name:
Kingdom:
Weapons other than dragon:
Dragon's Name;
How you and your Dragon met (bio)

Chareter Sheet: (Dragon:
Name:
Tamed: (Yes or no. If yes how do you feel about it)
Apperence:
Biography.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Dragon Riders. (A thread I'm sure a certain someone will love)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: