Th, 28.March.24, 3:20 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Isle of Zanna ((A remake of Country of Zanna))
Isle of Zanna
Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.February.14, 5:01 PM | Message # 26
Commander
Group: Administrators
Vladimir:

I walked her downstairs to the mess hall

Ray:

Dallas lead me out and I looked at a mountain range and I said "So...the dragon creatures live up there?"

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 09.February.14, 6:32 PM | Message # 27
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Oh, I forgot about Rea)
Rea
I watched the other creatures mill about below with a guarded expression. Such short lives they lived.

Emelyn
I followed, looking to the ground. I'm no princess.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.February.14, 7:33 PM | Message # 28
Commander
Ray:

Dallas looked at me and said "Yes...they don't really hurt no one...but no one really understands what they do"

I smiled and said "Lets find out"

"No you heard Alpha...we tour the island...thats it" Dallas said giving me a poinent glare

Vladimir:

I lead her to the table and sat down.

RazDate: Su, 09.February.14, 7:39 PM | Message # 29
Commander
Razarel
I was walking around town wondering who I should mess with today, no one really came to mind, I could go mess with the Dragon people, that'd be interesting.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 09.February.14, 7:40 PM | Message # 30
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I sat to the left of him, across from where mother used to sit. I stared at Grace, who had since taken Mother's place as queen of the castle and wife to my father. How he had replaced mother so easily...she caught me glaring and I looked down at my food.

Rea
I yawned and laid my head down. How boring.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.February.14, 7:46 PM | Message # 31
Commander
Vladimir:

I looked at Grace and said "Something the matter dear?"

She responded with "Nothing darling"

Ray:

I looked at the large castle and Dallas was literally pulling on my arm. "I just wanted to see"

Dallas said "We are not going to spy on those no good overgrown bats...we are GOING to go to the The Fence" I gave up and decided to follow him.

RazDate: Su, 09.February.14, 8:06 PM | Message # 32
Commander
Razarel
"Eh, fuck it, why not, ain't got anything better to do today." I said then started off towards the Dragon's Lair.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 09.February.14, 8:08 PM | Message # 33
The Reaper of Threads
(Wanna say they believe the werewolves killed her mother?)
Emelyn
I ignored my food as I drank on my blood quietly.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.February.14, 9:36 PM | Message # 34
Commander
Grace:

"I have some...news though...I have to share with everyone. OUr...supposed tense allies...the walking tick commercials" I said referning to the werewolves which caused both gigling and glares. "There's been rumors circulating that their precious Alpha...murdered Rosaline" The minute I said that I felt Vladimir's hand tensing up hard. "Now don't let this influence the peace talks...we don't have proof...but it is something we should bring up"

Ray:

"Dallas" I said to him. "I hear things on the other side of the fence...something...odd...I've never heard things this clear before."

He smirked at me and said "That's your instincts finally coming in. Soon this hearing will become familiar to you as your own heart beat." He said to me, which caused me to look out.

"Dallas...what am I hearing...moaning and teeth nashing...and...just...horrible things' I said quietly

"There is a reason the fence is there" He said watching the moon. "Come on...you are a new blood. " He started to take me back in the cave. "New bloods are not very controlable"

EquinoxDate: Su, 09.February.14, 9:36 PM | Message # 35
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(What would the function of this hydra be? A creature that resides where they were trapped, as a friend, perhaps?)

-Allteron-
Free, at last. I have broken the magic sealed gate finally, and I had enough magical force, I'm not exhausted in the slightest! I feel stronger than I've ever felt before! I'll make all of them pay, soon...However, I can't find decent prey as the massive, powerful chimera I am. I must adapt, transform, and ambush my prey.

The goat head's horns began glowing purple. It was time for a disguise that suited my...intentions.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.February.14, 9:38 PM | Message # 36
Commander
(Sure why not)
Liegon:

We lent one of our heads towards our friend, Alleron. "The undead are moaning loudly again...shall we eat them?"

EquinoxDate: Su, 09.February.14, 9:49 PM | Message # 37
(Changing manticore's height to 25 feet, I realized that he was actually quite short for a manticore, especially for his weight.)

The goat head's horns glowed brightly, and I transformed into a rather large panther. About eight feet tall if it was stretched out to full height.

"If you are in the mood to walk, Liegon. I've always wondered what those undead tasted like." 
(He's been trapped in there since he arrived at the isle, so he's never eaten the undead before.)

NarutardDate: Su, 09.February.14, 9:53 PM | Message # 38
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"You shut up," I glared at her. "You have no right to bring up Mother at the table."

RazDate: Su, 09.February.14, 10:09 PM | Message # 39
Commander
Razarel
I got to the mountain where the Dragon's lived and realized I hadn't come up with a nickname for them. I started pondering it as I climbed the mountain after putting on my spiked gauntlet.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.February.14, 10:19 PM | Message # 40
Commander
Leigon:

We smirked at him and said "Lets walk our friend"

Grace:

"I have the right" I said giving a glare to her

Ray:

I was taken in and then felt my head pounding. "Urg" Alpha took me to the back and I started to shake rather violently

EquinoxDate: Su, 09.February.14, 10:24 PM | Message # 41
"Don't eat too much, I don't have the nose to help you clean your waters again after last time you got sick." My now feline form spoke to him, in the same voice, with a higher tone to the deep and powerful voice I once had. I began walking in circles around outside, waiting for him to exit the gate as well.

NarutardDate: Su, 09.February.14, 10:27 PM | Message # 42
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"No, you don't, you're nothing but an honorary queen, sought out because we needed a 'replacement' for Mother" I said. "You have no right to speak of her and to bring more warring between us and the werewolves will only bring more death." I stood. "I think I'm done."

EquinoxDate: Su, 09.February.14, 10:30 PM | Message # 43
(But is she #500%done)

RazDate: Su, 09.February.14, 10:38 PM | Message # 44
Commander
Razarel
I had never met one of the Dragon's they might be nice individuals, wonder how they are at hand to hand combat.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.February.14, 10:38 PM | Message # 45
Commander
Vkadimir:

"Sweetie" I said to her about to talk to her

Leigon:

"We won't eat to much we learned our lesson the hard way with that" We said to Alleron

Ray:

I fell to the ground my body shaking more and more, pulshing and bobbing. My eyes shifted to a red hazy canine eye as I gripped the ground. The sounds of loud bone cracking could be heard throughout the cave as I felt my finger nails growing. The claws gripped the ground causing them to carve into the concrete. I then started to see my hand elongate and morph into a beast like shapped. I then looked at the pool of water and saw my face enxtending to a wolf like snout and saw these huge razor sharp fangs growing into place.

NarutardDate: Su, 09.February.14, 10:39 PM | Message # 46
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"Do NOT Sweetie me, Father," I said. "Traitor." I left.

EquinoxDate: Su, 09.February.14, 10:42 PM | Message # 47
"Let us hunt, then. I am assuming these zombies are very slow? Because otherwise, you'll have to use magic to actually catch this prey, considering how slow you are on land." I said, as I began walking ahead of the hydra. His massive form moved as fast as I walked normally, despite being seemingly slow for other creatures of his size. As expected of a hydra on land.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.February.14, 10:53 PM | Message # 48
Commander
Ray:

A mighty howl escaped from the cave

Vladimir:

I got up when Grace got up ahead of me "This is my mess I'll clean it up" Grace said to me sweetly

Leigon:

"We are not that slow" We said kind of lagging behind him

NarutardDate: Su, 09.February.14, 10:54 PM | Message # 49
The Reaper of Threads
Rea
I looked up. "It's not oft you hear a newbie howl," I said.

Emelyn
I stormed out of the castle and into the night air. I took a deep breath.

EquinoxDate: Su, 09.February.14, 11:00 PM | Message # 50
(Is Rea able to see the hydra, per chance? Or can she just hear what's going on around that area, and not actually see it?)

"Just try not to use too much magic at all, magic ruins the taste of everything, as I've confirmed from the fact that all the food they dropped through the magic barrier for us has always tasted the same."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Isle of Zanna ((A remake of Country of Zanna))
Search: