Fr, 19.April.24, 9:40 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Enter the Drachen (I'm in a Dragony mood lately)
Enter the Drachen
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 13.June.15, 6:01 PM | Message # 26
Commander
Group: Administrators
Akibal looked at Noc and said "Are you here to join us or chastize me for my methods?" He asked point blank 

The Drachen smirked as he got bigger and bigger, Miamore backed away from it as she figured out what the Dragon hunters figured out. He's turning into a dragon. 

Zora groaned as he started to get up, down side about a human body...you lose the whole thick scale advantage.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Sa, 13.June.15, 6:05 PM | Message # 27
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Foolish arrogant dragons. Sydney jumped back down to return to her cottage. She hoped they wouldn't come her way.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 13.June.15, 6:07 PM | Message # 28
A bored admin
Noc shook his head. "There are better ways than using violence, you know this back in the war. Now stop being stupid and we can talk it out."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 13.June.15, 6:10 PM | Message # 29
Commander
"You are the second person to say that to me" Akibal started "I would advise against you getting in my way. These humans must be punished for their sins...both in the past and the present" 

At last he had transformed, roaring in rage the Dragon smacked a Dragon Hunter away sending ihm through a wall. However, the Dragon Hunters were ready for an actual Dragon, they tossed their swords revealing them to have chains on the end of them and they pierced the Dragon's hide. 

Zora's eyes widened as he knew that it would not kill the Dragon, but at the same time, he knew that the dragon would not relent without Akibal's permission. He looked at his brother and tried to say something but felt a sharp pain in his side. He must have hit that stall harder than he thought.

NarutardDate: Sa, 13.June.15, 6:14 PM | Message # 30
The Reaper of Threads
Sydney breathed fire gently over the wood in her fireplace. The smoke would smell of Dragon Fire but humans couldn't tell the difference. She set the soup over the fire to cook and began to hum quietly.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 13.June.15, 6:25 PM | Message # 31
A bored admin
Noc shook his head sadly. "You are a fool to believe that."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 13.June.15, 6:29 PM | Message # 32
Commander
"Better to be a wise fool than an idiot genius" Akibal said in response "You are wasting your potential Nor...and you know it" He looked to his left and saw Zoralth in serious pain. He sighed as he watched Zoralth try to get up "As you can see, wasting your potential has consequences" 

The Dragon again got pierced but back handed some Dragon Hunters away with a mighty swipe.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 13.June.15, 6:42 PM | Message # 33
A bored admin
Noc shook his head again. " I can see why the commander didn't want you to lead. Arrogant and act before thinking. If anyone was wise, they wouldn't be a fool. But it looks like there's an exception in front of me. Akibal, you're in this on your own. My men won't follow you."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 13.June.15, 6:44 PM | Message # 34
The Reaper of Threads
Sydney walked outside to feed the animals, who were acting very agitated. When she asked what was wrong, they told her there were bad problems in the town, very bad. She looked westward where the town was with a sigh. Could she even help?

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 13.June.15, 6:54 PM | Message # 35
Commander
Akibal looked ahead at the Dragon who after breathing one last breath of fire and then fell to it's death. Akibal said "You did me proud boy...your death will serve as an inspiration to other" He said as he saw the members of the Dragon Hunters who lost their lives "That while these hunters are strong they are not invincible" He looked at Zoralth and sighed "We will meet again" In a flash of fire, Akibal vanished

Zora held his side as he slowly got up. "Urg."

RazDate: Sa, 13.June.15, 7:04 PM | Message # 36
Commander
Name: Killian 
Apperance as Human: http://nix-nought-nothing.deviantart.com/art/Hank-459088415
Apperance as Dragon: http://www.deviantart.com/art/earth-nature-dragon-420958537
Type of Dragon you were:  Earth 
Magical Ability if any:  Enhanced plant growth. 
Bio:  Not Much is known about him except that he has killed several dragons while remaining in Human form. He seems to dislike his dragon form but seems to be able to retain it's strength when in human form without having to change any of his limbs to do so. He lives in a rather quiet small town where he helps farmers with their crops and teaches the Children about Dragons.
Extra: He was raised by the Village he lives in now and protects it, he has also never left his village and has a great interest in the world outside the village.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 13.June.15, 7:05 PM | Message # 37
A bored admin
Noc sighed. Foolish. Out of the side of his eyes, he saw another figure standing back up. Akibal was talking to him earlier. What was his name again? He briskly walked towards to help him up and stuck out a hand. "Take it." He commanded to Akibal's younger brother.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 13.June.15, 7:29 PM | Message # 38
The Reaper of Threads
(Raaaazzz my character is nature too!! :D)
Sydney frowned at the distance and assured the animals it would be fine. As long as they didn't come her way at least..

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 13.June.15, 10:29 PM | Message # 39
Commander
(accepted Raz) 

Zora slowly took his hand and then winced as he took it. He then paused as Miamore saw him in pain and walked to him "What happened?" 

Zora responded with "I feel into a stall trying to escape the dragon" He said to her, proving how good of a liar he is. She looked at him and he said "it's not polite to stare you know" 

"It's not that" She said as she looked at his eyes and then shook her head seeing his side "Why don't we take you to the Castle healer?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 13.June.15, 10:38 PM | Message # 40
A bored admin
Noc observed the injury quietly. He knew he had healers within his men that stayed loyal to him. "Beg your pardon, your highness. This is one that can't wait. I know a healer far closer that will have this injury fixed quickly." His eyes strayed back to Zora's. This was not a place to argue as he knew it could have gone farther within the dragon's hide.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 13.June.15, 11:09 PM | Message # 41
The Reaper of Threads
Sydney cursed her kind heart as she packed a bag to walk towards town. Soon enough she was trekking through the forest, praying she didn't cross anyone's path.

RazDate: Sa, 13.June.15, 11:31 PM | Message # 42
Commander
Killian
I was sitting on a rock reading my book about Dragon physiology, my War hammer resting against my back. I was only about a quarter mile from town.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Sa, 13.June.15, 11:32 PM

Dillon0909Date: Su, 14.June.15, 0:43 AM | Message # 43
Commander
Miamore said quickly "No!" which caused Zora to look at her funny. She paused and cleared her throat. "How about you umm take me with you?" She said a little bit nervously. 

Zora looked at Noc and said "I don't really see the harm"

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 14.June.15, 0:53 AM | Message # 44
A bored admin
Noc wasn't second in command for no reason. He glanced at Zora and back at the princess with an eyebrow raised. "We'll go quicker with only him and me."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 14.June.15, 0:55 AM | Message # 45
The Reaper of Threads
Sydney weaved through the trees quietly, hopping over streams and bouncing over rocks. Even if there was nothing going on she needed to go into town anyways, find out what was going on with hunters.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 14.June.15, 1:01 AM | Message # 46
Commander
"You don't understand, I need to follow him" Miamore said almost sounding desperate. Zora once again looked at Noc waiting for a response.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 14.June.15, 1:12 AM | Message # 47
A bored admin
Noc sighed. He was getting soft lately. He'll work on that later. "Alright, only you. No guards, no nothing." He conceded.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 14.June.15, 1:15 AM | Message # 48
Commander
Miamore nodded "That's fine" She then stood next to Zora who looked at her weirded out.

Zora asked "What is wrong with you?" Suddenly he fell over as Miamore grabbed him to hold him steady. "Thanks" 

"Why don't you asked me that after you're healed?" Miamore acknowledged.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 14.June.15, 1:21 AM | Message # 49
A bored admin
Noc shook his head."oh come on, or do you want to bleed to death." He tugged Zora.

It's time.

RazDate: Su, 14.June.15, 1:30 AM | Message # 50
Commander
Killian
I put the book away and reached into my pack and grabbed my Romance novel. I smiled as I opened up to my page, "I love this series, I'm glad that girl let me borrow these." I mutter to myself as I shifted into a lying position.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Su, 14.June.15, 1:32 AM

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Enter the Drachen (I'm in a Dragony mood lately)
Search: