Fr, 29.March.24, 11:10 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » The RP Universe Time- Line (From Dillon0909's threads) (What happens when I have way to much time on my hands)
The RP Universe Time- Line (From Dillon0909's threads)
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 21.August.12, 1:36 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Okay, as I said in the PM I am trying to do a time line for all the other threads. First let me establish the universe at whole. These are Original Threads as well so, thats all I have to say about that.

In our little universe there are 4 worlds.

Earth A- Its Earth, with certain tips and tricks, notable locations are, Zanna, Greo, and what ever city Criminal Minds is and the Pirate Life Islands

Earth B- is a bit diffrent. Earth B is basically where almost all our Futurustic plans happen

Shadowlands- From AVD, the home of the AVD Demons.

Heavens- Also from AVD, the home of the AVD Angels.

Kodomo Planet- Its in the name and it wont get a summary

Okay than now that we got that situation delt with Its time for the Time Lines. I'm not adressing the AVD Time line because I already have a thread for that, So I am only doing Earth A. and Earth B.

Earth A:

After centuries of living with peace with humanity. The Velkar race begins to wage war on its own people. A human casualty during the war causes a human uprising, and the remaining Velkar to go into hiding.

A werewolf bites a local villager granting a curse that lasts for generations.

The Events of Kingdom of Fantasy happen

After a long life, the Son of Zelton and Rosaline becomes the Master of Darkness and tragically loses his fellow master of the Elements. After years of searching, he discovers another successor.

The Events of Magical Souls happen

Decades past and the decendents of the Magical Souls Main become labled as Heroes.

The Events of Heroes Happen

After her son becomes sick and dies at a young age, Greta establishes the country of Zanna, for his ghost, and other super natural creatures. Only a few ever show up though.

The Heroes began to establish their own contries and unfortunatly cause a civil war between Amable and Ubel, that lasts for three generations.

The Events of A Quest for Power happend

The Unified Country becomes a super power. Unfortunatly because of the accention of both its monachs the Unfied Contry gets taken over by the Rancin Empire.

The Events of Theives World happen.

The New Empire forms a Guild of Special Peopel

The Events of The Guild Happen

Unsatisfied with the war just being in Earth A's Heaven and Hell, the Angels and Demons go to earth to keep waging their war.

A great Skism happens because of the fighting causing a massive split up between the Super Country, into more modern countries.

America Happens.

The pioneer days hit America, and the Wild Wild West starts there.

The Events of The Old West happen.

Modernization strikes the American people and the more modern day America is born. It than becomes manditory for Supernatural Creatures to go to Zanna, The Angel vs Demon war wages on, and the First Velkar comes out of hiding

The Events of Country of Zanna, The Town of Greo, Criminal Minds, Welcome to Hell, Angels vs Demons: BackStreet Brawls, The Velkar,and Battle arena 3000 happen at the same time.

Tired of the Crime on the Planet Earth A's goverment sends the criminal orginzations to four islands, eradicating the species on the islands.

The Events of Gangland happen (Maybe)

A great distaster befalls the planet draining all the water, causing a rise in classic fire arms and Piracy

The Events of Pirates Life happen.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 21.August.12, 1:41 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Earth B

Normal history happens on this planet until a great disaster strikes the planet. The worlds leading magical experts fix the planet than become feared and hated.

The Events of After the End happen

The Events of the Year 3000 happen

Do to decades of hunting, and public overuse of toxic matterials an Nuclear Winter Strikes the planet

The Events of -300 degrees Fanenhight happen.

Eventually after the recovery of the planet, The world divides into two sections.

The Events of Numbers Happen

Other Events to be determined.

(Means HELP ME ON THIS ONE)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 21.August.12, 1:44 PM | Message # 3
Commander
The Universe History: (The Actuall Crossovers0

The Universe decides to allow tempral gates that connect the four planets together.

The Events of Terror on Crossover Island Happen

The Events of The Children of the Threads happen

The combined goverments determine individuals that they have in seprete teams to save the universe.

The Events of the Trinity Happen

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 21.August.12, 1:45 PM | Message # 4
Commander
Tell me what you think, and you can tell me if you love or hate it or some improvments you would like to make.

EquinoxDate: We, 22.August.12, 4:01 PM | Message # 5
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
With this much thought and time, I expect a death Ray by next summer.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: We, 22.August.12, 4:06 PM | Message # 6
Commander
Its not that good is it?

NarutardDate: Mo, 27.August.12, 11:22 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Angels vs. Demons(the original) happens AFTER pirate's life and -300 is the product of the sun going dark, not nuclear anything.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 28.August.12, 12:11 PM | Message # 8
Commander
Oh, I see, but for the most part this was good right?

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » The RP Universe Time- Line (From Dillon0909's threads) (What happens when I have way to much time on my hands)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: