We, 24.April.24, 7:17 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided.
Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided.
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 20.October.12, 11:07 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Its the middle of the Galactic Cival War. The fighitng between the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance near a black hole, has activated a time hole in the galaxy, causing the various factions from the past to combine wage war. There are two new factions created because of what happened.

The Galactic Alliance: Composed of the Galactic Republic, Old Republic, and Rebel alliance. With the combinning time holes they've created a hidden Jedi Temple, and seek to repair the time holes.

The True Empire: The True Empire is composed of the C.I.S., the Galactic Empire, and the Sith Empire. They seek to dominate the galaxy as one unit

Now the two factions battle to determine the fate of the Galaxy once and for all.

Rules

1. You must create your own orignial chareter, the famous ones are...either gone or don't exist.

2. Sith and Jedi are not immortal!

3. The Factions are Neutral, True Empire, and Galactic Alliance, no more no less.

4. Standard rules.

5. For the Jedi Council, ask if you can be on it

6. As for whose the Emperor or whose the head of the Sith...I don't care, if you make a decient chareter sheet I'll allow it.

Chareter Sheet:

Name:
Apperance:
Faction:
Force Sensitive:
Weapons:
Bio:

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.December.14, 9:54 AM | Message # 2
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Bawp)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: