Th, 25.April.24, 4:56 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » The League
The League
Dillon0909Date: Th, 30.May.13, 1:44 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(How this format works is very simple.

Episode title
Your interpretations of the Previous Episode(if any) 
Episode: (Minimum 2 paragraphs) 

Rules: 
No bashing, constructive criticism is appreciated 
Try not to make your character to OP, or instant kill someone's characters, that is wrong and unfair. 
Try to keep your interpretations of other rpers charterers civil
This is a crossover story so it is completly non-canon
This is a non-rated thread so if you can curse. However, DO NOT GO OVERBOARD
You can control other players charters in this, see rule 3 for my rule on that
You episode can be at any format, its just a Minimum of 2 paragraphs, or 5 lines or diaolouge. There is no maximum limit, but try to leave room for more stories to be made

Synopsis: A team of Villains from our threads have teamed up and our creating various disasters that a group consisting of Cragus from AVD, Ulvon from Ulvon Series,Frost from The Trinity, (3 of Narutard's Chareters), (3 of ILD's chareters), and finally (3 charters from Equniox, Raz, and Spetz) to deal with them.)

I will start us out

Episode: #1 Formation Pt. 1
No Previous Episode
Episode: 

In an secluded location, unknown to the rest of the world, a woman with large twisted looking almost bat like wings coming out of her back, a formal suit with a subtle pinstriped design, small rounded glasses that eyed a white sheet of paper, as she looked at the picture of a man with blue hair, a white shirt, blue eyes, and a calm demeanor about him. The woman chuckled a bit "Been a long time since I've seen those boys, wonder what they are up to."  She sighed as she put down the paper with a visible griminess as she heard the phone ringing. She sighed "Hello, Keeping Our Citizens Safe Incorporated,this is Candace Trevon,  if you have dialed the number by..."She paused and than a visible paling of her face showed up. "Mr. President, I'm sorry for the abruptness, its all that really happens any..." Her face lit up with a combination of joy and shock. "You want me to bring them in? Why?" She than had to put the phone down slightly "I see, I'll let them know when they arrive."  Trevon picked up the phone and dialed "This is Commander Trevon, I am issuing a code Trinity, page for Cragus of the Heavens, Ulvon Willaim Lonc, and Frost Jonix." 

In a far off forest location in Transylvania  a man in his early thirtys was busy cutting wood with a long sharp axe. The man had a full length beard with blue eyes, a blue flannel jacket, blue jeans, and black boots. He was roughly six foot in height, and rather muscular due to all the outdoor activity. He walked back to a large log cabin, with a smoke stack, and a woman who was also in her early thirtys, with a red shirt, blue jeans, black boots, and a white apron looked at the man with a visible glare. "Phone for you dear," which she held a bright red phone, and did not look happy

The man took the phone from the visibly angry woman. "Geez Sonara, death glare much?" She groaned. "You're acting like I did something wrong." The man put the phone to his ear. "Yes, this is Ulvon Lonc" He than paled "Its a what?" He sighed "Well I..." He than let out an audible sigh "Fine, let me shave and I'll meet you there" 

Sonara looked at Ulvon who sighed, she than sigh "Please try not to get yourself killed Ulvon...okay?" Ulvon smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'll tell Jack his father's gonna be out of town for a few days" 

Ulvon smiled at her "That's why I married you" he than kissed Sonara on the cheek, went to the bathroom and trim and shave. After cleaning up, he went to a closet in a room that was locked. He opened the closet, and put on a leather jacket with a white t-shirt, black jeans, black biker driving gloves, and black shoes with Velcro straps. He kissed Sonara on the cheek again, hugged Jack, and left the front door. 

In an ancient looking castle, in a land that was far far away, a man in a rather authoritative black suit, with a visible crown over his head, alone with two black bat wings similar to Trevon's wings, and a white crown with an angelic feather on the top end but a visible shine with the gold. He looked at a bunch of papers with a pencil, as he started to write down various things ranging from approved, his name, disapproved, and so and so forth. The man looked to be in his early twenties, but had a presence of being older. "Angelica, I don't know how you do this all day everyday, this is so tedious" 

From another room, a sweet voice belonging to Angelica said "Hey, you wanted to see how hard it was doing all the work around the kingdom. Not my fault if you find it boring, Cragus" She than said after a breif pause "Do you want me to come in and help?" 

"No, no" Cragus said looking utterly confused at what he was reading. "I said I would try to do this alone and I mean it" He than sighed "I was just making a comment, honey" Suddenly Angelica came in with a phone and placed it next to him. "Wait what?" He picked it up and answered it."What?" He sighed "But I promised my wife..." His eyes widened "Ulvon and Frost too?" He put the phone down. "Honey...emergency...will be gone for a few days" He than paused "Its something important that I promised I'd do" 

Angelica groaned "I knew you'd weasel out of this some way" She kissed his cheek. "How long?" 

"A few days" Cragus said with a smile "Shouldn't take long" In a blink of an eye he was gone, and Angelica sat down and continued much faster than Cragus.

Frost, who looked just like the photo on Trevon's desk, arrived at K.O.C.S.I.'s base. He sat down. "Sorry I'm late, was finding more Velkar" Cragus and Ulvon who was there smiled at the young man. "You guys look great what happened?" 

"Things finally calmed down" Cragus started first. "Got to bond with Angelica and Alexia for a while" He smiled "Things are running quite smootly on my end, Ulvon you?" 

"I have a son now, his name is Jack" Ulvon said with a smile "Jack Lonc, how do you like it?" 

"Gentlemen" Trevon said entering the room, and looked at the three of them. "Sorry to interupt but we have an emergancy, and we need it dealt with now" She pressed a bright button and a small screen showing three men in black cloaks attacking a city. "These cloaks look familiar?" 

Cragus quivered a bit "Brotherhood Cloaks, but how...the Brotherhood disbanded...ages ago" He sighed "Carson married Nana, and I moved on with my life..." He than looked at the  cloaks. "We have no time to waste" Cragus grabbed Ulvon, and Frost, with Trevon sighing as the three were gone.

Trevon sighed "Rushy today isn't he" 

When the Trinity arrived at the part of the city in ruins, the three cloaked men dropped down. "Where did you get those robes" Cragus said looking at them. The men said nothing, they just removed their hoods causing all three of the Trinity's jaws to drop. "C...Cybren?" Cragus said looking at his former creation now with visible scarring revealing his metallic face. 

"Jain, I thought...you died" Frost said getting back to back to back with everyone. "What's going on" 

Ulvon visibly growled "Fenier, I should have known you would have survived" He glared, and claws exteneded. "So help me god I will end you"

The three former villains all said at once. "We did not come alone." This mass of people in black hoods came down all at once. "Meet the New Brotherhood...we are the elite...we are your betters" They all lifted their hands and revealed a black wand like weapon that fired all at once at the Trinity. The three pulsed and spasimed and than fell to the floor. 

Watching this on screen, Trevon became visbily worried "Its worse than we thought" She than picked up the phone "This is a code 5, Trinity is down, I need to page..." 

(End of part 1) 

(Okay than, I would like a list of charters before someone starts part 2, so can you post that list on my Crossover Thread Idea, thread in the Collabs section. Remember 3 chareters only for each rper)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Th, 30.May.13, 3:22 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(I'm interested, but I'll have to start Saturday. Exams week)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 30.May.13, 4:50 PM | Message # 3
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(maybe tomorrow...I need to start packing for Saturday. T_T)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 30.May.13, 7:46 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(sorry to hear that )

Dillon0909Date: Th, 30.May.13, 7:47 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(on a side note: Forgotten rule, 3 chareters per person, and one charter per thread. This should not be an AVD Reunion (Side note: New Thread Idea)

Dillon0909Date: Th, 06.June.13, 2:58 PM | Message # 6
Commander
(umm bump?)

Dillon0909Date: Th, 06.June.13, 11:23 PM | Message # 7
Commander
(Bump again)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 17.June.13, 1:07 AM | Message # 8
Commander
(Last Bump before I write the next episode myself)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 22.July.13, 2:41 PM | Message # 9
Commander
(Super bump! XD)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 01.September.13, 11:15 PM | Message # 10
Commander
*Does the can-can to get this thread started XD*

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.October.13, 9:26 PM | Message # 11
Commander
*Shocks the Thread FLIPPING LIVE*

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 30.November.13, 6:49 PM | Message # 12
Commander
Can someone just post on this please?

Dillon0909Date: Th, 20.August.15, 4:27 PM | Message # 13
Commander
Been a while, lets see if I can get this thread to live.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » The League
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: