Sa, 20.April.24, 8:41 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Ilovedogs2, Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Resurrection Pit » Super-Hero/Villain RP (Credit goes to Dillon)
Super-Hero/Villain RP
Ilovedogs2Date: We, 13.July.11, 4:49 AM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Pretty much straight forward. In a city of super hero's which path will you choose good or evil

Name:

Ag.e

Origin:

Hero or Villain:

Appereance:

Extra:

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 26.July.11, 8:41 PM | Message # 76
A bored admin
Emily

"I think your guys are fine without me." I said sighing.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.July.11, 8:45 PM | Message # 77
Commander
Group: Administrators
Creature:

"What you'd rather hang out with number 40 over here?" He said pointing at me. I grabbed his finger and tossed him into a wall, turning my head revealing vampire eyes, and fangs. He bursted out of the wall and said "Come on then yah morphing freak. I'll crush you! Why do you think I'm called Wrecking Ball."

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 26.July.11, 8:49 PM | Message # 78
A bored admin
Emily

I sighed not in the mood to watch.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.July.11, 8:50 PM | Message # 79
Commander
Creature:

I smirked and slamed him with a table to the bush outside. "I'm no weakling, don't judge me because of a list." I said looking at him. I put the table back down and got Emily another lunch.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 26.July.11, 8:55 PM | Message # 80
A bored admin
Emily

"thanks. That should wound his pride. Nice work." I said smiling.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 26.July.11, 8:58 PM | Message # 81
Commander
Creature:

The bell rang to go back to class "Yeah, but I have desks to dodge."

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 26.July.11, 9:04 PM | Message # 82
A bored admin
Emily

"good luck then." I said smiling as I got up too.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Tu, 26.July.11, 11:43 PM | Message # 83
The Reaper of Threads
Marci
I kept to the corners, watching the on-goings of lunch. My gaze was drawn to the top ten talking to Oliver and Emily. I used my shadows to eavesdrop easily and almost laughed at the poor persuasion.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:06 AM | Message # 84
Commander
Creature:

I walked to my locker with a sense of pride. I pulled out my cellphone and txted Emily and Marci. "Guess who saw my fight against Wrecking Ball and DIDN"T LOB DESKS AT ME!"

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:14 AM | Message # 85
A bored admin
Emily

I looked down at my cellphone and saw his text. "nice job."

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 0:17 AM | Message # 86
The Reaper of Threads
Marci
I chucked my phone in the trash, holding an ice pack against my head. Sin was talking angrily in my ear, her lip bleeding and she kept repeatedly shooting me telepathical waves of pain. I'd wince every few minutes. I destroyed our classroom, and it was now a mass of endless shadow. We were almost lost forever. I looked up at Sin guiltily and she glared back. I glowered down at the floor, upset mostly with myself.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:20 AM | Message # 87
Commander
Creature:

"Yeah, he said he was moving me to the next level, I don't know what that means though?" I said texting back. I then saw the beat up Marci, and I ran to her. "Marci, you okay?"

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 0:22 AM | Message # 88
The Reaper of Threads
Marci
I didn't answer and Sin glared at him. "Marci isn't allowed to talk to anyone at the moment," She growled, and I looked down.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:25 AM | Message # 89
A bored admin
Emily

My hair was kinda singed and I muttered something angrily.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:28 AM | Message # 90
Commander
Creature:

I nodded and backed away, then I felt a cold chill. I turned and saw Isick Grent aka Ice, number one ranked Villain in training, complete ap villainy student, and tranie of Mr.Freeze. He looked at me and said "So you're the little creep that embarresed Wrecking Ball." I shook in fear ready to strike, then oddly enough he extended his hand. "Nice work." I didn't shake it "Don't trust me? Smart. I'll offer you a deal, ofcourse if I can leave your girlfriend."

I gulped and said "She's not my girlfriend and...Lady Nightstalker is a tad unstable, I would suggest you don't make her mad."

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 0:30 AM | Message # 91
The Reaper of Threads
Marci
My eyes flashed up and Sin looked at me. "Um, everyone, clear the hallway!" She shouted, trying to control my mind again. She didn't succeed. "What'd you say?" I growled, stepping forward.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:36 AM | Message # 92
Commander
Ice:

"Well, I mistakenly called you his girlfriend." I said looking at her. Lifting my finger, she was encased in a thick block of ice that, unless you can control fire, cannot be escaped from. I looked at her with a glare, leaving her ears and eyes open so she can look and see me. "Listen don't think you can do everything, by rushing into things blindly with anger. That's how you get killed, or imprisoned." I walked away "She'll thaw by nightfall Miss. Skull. Come on Creature, we need to chat."

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:37 AM | Message # 93
A bored admin
(AHA!! Finally found a mentor...took forever.
Mento: meredith Gordon aka Ashterid...(too tired to explain)

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 0:41 AM | Message # 94
The Reaper of Threads
Marci
I glared at Oliver, eyes screaming hate and Sin sighed. She looked at me. This is what you get She said in my mind and the ice grew black. She just laughed

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:42 AM | Message # 95
Commander
(Well, explain later)

Creature:

"Creature, or can I call you Oliver?" He said looking at me. "I know your buddy buddy with the heros number one Red. You know his weakness." I kinda nodded and he smirked "You see, our anual Heroes vs Villains fall practice contest is comming up soon, and we would like it if you spill his secret." I looked at him...not knowing what to say. "Hey, if he's really your friend, he knows he shouldn't have trusted a villain. Good luck." He left before I could even say deal or no deal.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:44 AM | Message # 96
A bored admin
Emily

I wa leaning against my locker checkng my own texts and deleting my inbox. Boring spams...

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:44 AM | Message # 97
Commander
Ice:

I sighed and made the ice coating, a block of ice, encasing her in it so she wouldn't move. I looked at Sin. "Miss Skull, I'd suggest putting her next to a heater, that ice won't melt fast. I walked and said "Or get Lady Flames to do it."

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 0:48 AM | Message # 98
The Reaper of Threads
Sin
I looked at the boy. "You're lucky I'm not going to tell your mentor Ice," I said and I looked back at my classroom. The shadows were leaking from beneath the door. I sighed irritably. "You're fixing that tomorrow," I told her. Her glare didn't change. I looked at her Lady Flames and asked her telepathically(in your mind ILD) Can you melt the ice encasing my apprentice please?

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:54 AM | Message # 99
A bored admin
Emily

I groaned as I looked up from my phne which I shoved it in my pocket annoyed. That whole situation with the classrom burning up which wasn't my fault, it was her who go frustrated with me now this. I wonder how my day will go. I answered back as I locked my locker with a sigh and went to them.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 0:55 AM | Message # 100
Commander
Ice:

I responded in my mind to her. "We're villains, and I like this school. So I'll do whatever it takes to keep it safe."

Oliver:

I went home, when a blur wirled past me. I turned to see Red, looking at me and I sighed. "Hi Red, how are you doing?" Red looked down and he said to me "We...have a problem. Can I come in your house?" I nodded and we went it. Red sighed and said "Look, I normally wouldn't suspect this, but a couple friends of mine...think that you might tell your team my weakness, you aren't right?" I looked down..."I...I don't know, Part of me wants to be a great villain and do it...another part of me wants to tell you Ice's weakness." Red smiled at me. "Oliver, you and I are going to be friends till graduation...then...I'll be your arch nemisis...we planned on this. Have sort of an Xavier/Magneto Relationship. You know I wouldn't mind if you told them."

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Resurrection Pit » Super-Hero/Villain RP (Credit goes to Dillon)
Search: