Fr, 19.April.24, 12:27 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Ilovedogs2, Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Resurrection Pit » Super-Hero/Villain RP (Credit goes to Dillon)
Super-Hero/Villain RP
Ilovedogs2Date: We, 13.July.11, 4:49 AM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Pretty much straight forward. In a city of super hero's which path will you choose good or evil

Name:

Ag.e

Origin:

Hero or Villain:

Appereance:

Extra:

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 27.July.11, 2:05 AM | Message # 126
A bored admin
Emily

I brushed my hair away from my face and said, " I can see that..."

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 2:06 AM | Message # 127
The Reaper of Threads
Sin
I sat down at the kitchen table with some coffee. Looking through the darkness at the sleeping form of Marci, I knew she'd be staying home tomorrow. She pushed herself to far today and won't be able to move tomorrow or she'll be terribly ill. Again, I sigh.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 2:12 AM | Message # 128
Commander
Group: Administrators
Red:

"You're not gonna...attack me?" I said looking at her weirdly.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 27.July.11, 2:17 AM | Message # 129
A bored admin
Emily

"on a normal basis, you wouldn't be talking with me right now...no I'm tired..." i said. getting up. " I need to go. I'll see you around." I said, before running off. I was unconscious as soon as my head hit the pillow.

(speaking of tired, I'm going off. I'm tired also. Good night.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 2:24 AM | Message # 130
Commander
Red:

I got up and sped on home.

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 12:27 PM | Message # 131
The Reaper of Threads
(Should we timeskip to school the next day?)

(If so, neither Marci or Sin will be there biggrin panic)

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 12:43 PM | Message # 132
Commander
(I thought it over last night. I've decided that it'd be okay to show...some....I repeat SOME lessons. Like if our chareters are improving or something)

Creature:

I sat there, waiting, both concerned and worried about Marci. She's my friend, even if I can't say it. I then heard a rumbling as the desks infront of mine were pushed to the wall. Mine was lifted up and I was dropped out. I then realized how big my class room is...and how weird that I was the only one here. My train of though was interupted by a crash though the door. This giant guy with a brown bullet like suit was looking at me, his fist extended. My mentor, Magneto, sat down in his desk "Creature...meet you "lesson" Juggernaut."

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 1:21 PM | Message # 133
The Reaper of Threads
Sin
I patted Marci's head with a cold cloth as she groaned again, eyes shut tight and teeth clenched in pain. "And what has this taught us?" I asked her calmly, she just growled. I sighed and slapped her cheek. "Answer me when I talk to you." She looked at me painfully. "To keep a control on my temper," she whispered. I nodded. "Now sit up, your learning how to keep a better control on your shadows today," she looked at me for a moment and sat up wincing. "Create a shadow ball." she did, and it was perfectly round, a shadow orb. "Make it a square." staring at it with dead concentration she made it cubish but the edges were still rounded. I attacked her mind with a blast and she cried out in pain. She lunged at me in anger and I attacked her again. She fell to the floor, holding her head. She was noticibly paler, but I didn't care if she was in pain, she needed to learn.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 1:29 PM | Message # 134
Commander
Creature:

He threw a punch, and I turned into a ghost so he'd punch air. I phased through him and he punched again, same result. I phased through him, this time turning into a werewolf. He threw a punch and landed a punch on my eye, sending me into the desk wall. Juggernaut charged at me this time, and I kicked him down with my foot. The combination of all those transformations, and that punch to my head, made me a little dizzy. Juggernaut charged for the final blow, but I ducked and he hit the desk wall, getting stuck. I went to knock him out, but he freed himself and slammed me into the ground, knocking me out. Magneto lifted his hand, and walked to me "That was terrible and I thought you were ready for the next level."

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 1:39 PM | Message # 135
The Reaper of Threads
Sin
"Get up," I ordered. She pushed herself to her feet, arms shaking. "An orb." perfect. "A cube." She was on the floor again. "You need control, focus!" I shouted.

Marci
I pushed to my feet again. The shadows were fighting against me...I was to weak, but i had to do this, I had to! I concentrated, my every thought focused on squaring those edges. "Orb." Done, easily. It was the first thing I'd learned. "Cube." I pushed and shaped and there it was, floating in the middle of our living room. I smiled weakly and then it exploded, throwing us to opposite walls. I looked sheepishly at Sin as she looked at her destroyed living room and then she knocked me out.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 1:49 PM | Message # 136
Commander
Creature:

He stood over me and thne said "I know what you were thinking after you defeated Wrecking Ball. You thought you were ready for the big boys after you played with the little kids." He picked me up and said "Now stand, get lunch, come back and try again!" I grumbled and left leaving him alone.

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 1:55 PM | Message # 137
The Reaper of Threads
Sin
I sighed, looking around. It hadn't been that hard to clean and now Marci was even worse. She was in the bathroom now, liking her guts out. But she'd done it...somewhat. She was hopeless, I'm just going to stick with my normal regimen. She'll deal with anger on her own time. I looked at the bathroom light pealing from beneath the door and then listened to her gags. I pushed the door open and held her hair back. "No more for today," I said quietly.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 1:59 PM | Message # 138
Commander
(timeskipping to save you from boredom.)

Oliver:

My...everything hurt. I swear there are days I wish I went Hero. I walked home and then saw another bag of money on the floor, with a note that said "love mom." I smirked and put it away. Looking across the street and then sighing. I walked over there, with the bag and knocked on the door.

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 2:08 PM | Message # 139
The Reaper of Threads
Sin
I looked up and tied her hair back. "I'll be right back," I promised. I ran a hand through my own messy red hair and answered the door. "Oh, hello Creature," I said. "Marci's," I was interupted as she threw up again. "Incapacitated."

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 2:10 PM | Message # 140
Commander
Oliver:

"Creature's my villain name, it's for school only, call me Oliver." I said, bruised everywhere. "I just wanted to see if Marci was...well okay?"

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 2:18 PM | Message # 141
The Reaper of Threads
Sin
I looked at him for a moment before smiling sarcastically. "She's perfect!" I said.

(I love being evil xD)

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 2:21 PM | Message # 142
Commander
Oliver:

"Well," I then winced when I moved my arm "Tell her I'll see her in school tomarrow. Before I go, got any tips for fighting Juggernaut?"

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 2:36 PM | Message # 143
The Reaper of Threads
Sin
I looked behind me. "Maybe not tomorrow, but the next day for sure. Anywho, Juggernaut? Get that helemt off his head and then attack his mind somehow and your gold," I said.

Marci
I stumbled out of the bathroom, wiping my mouth. I looked a complete mess and didn't notice Oliver in the doorway. "Can I...have some ibuprofen?" I whispered.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 2:42 PM | Message # 144
Commander
Oliver:

"Thanks, and please don't tell Magneto I had to ask you. Who knows who he'll bring to prove a point next." I said revealing my bruised covered arm.

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 3:02 PM | Message # 145
The Reaper of Threads
Sin
I gave Marci the medicine and began to make spaghetti. "Would you like to stay for dinner Oliver?" I asked as Marci sat down again, coughing roughly.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 3:06 PM | Message # 146
Commander
Oliver:

"You know, it would be nice NOT to eat something that was made in a microwave. Sure." I said walking in. I then looked at Sin and tossed her a bag of money. "I'm running out of room. My mother wanted to give this to me. She's a supervillainess, like you, so whenever she takes the money she gives half to me because I go to the academy"

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 3:11 PM | Message # 147
The Reaper of Threads
Sin
I looked at the bag and then at Marci who then looked away sheepishly, coughing again. "Interesting, what about your dad?" I asked, turning back to the spaghetti.

Marci
I looked at Oliver, smiling weakly. "Sorry about yesterday," I mouthed.

Dillon0909Date: We, 27.July.11, 3:16 PM | Message # 148
Commander
Oliver:

I sighed and said "Well My dad's a superhero. According to him, him and my mom fought for so long...they fell inlove. They tried to make it work, but they couldn't. Mom started to rob banks, and fight Dad. Eventually Dad caught her and arrested her. I was more attached to my mom, so that's why I joined the Villain academy." I laughed "Mom broke out three monthes ago, and I'm the only person that knows. Hense why I get half the stuff she takes."

I then looked at Marci and said "Well Marci, I'm glad I went ghost near you. Don't worry though I don't hold it against you. Ice just wanted to use me anyways."

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 27.July.11, 3:18 PM | Message # 149
A bored admin
Emily

After some complete hours of getting yelled at, almost killed every single moment, I was on my knees coughing in pain.

Ash(just to make her nickname shorter...yes a complete pokemon fan.)

"get up!" I commanded boredly as she got up wincing.

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 27.July.11, 3:21 PM | Message # 150
The Reaper of Threads
Marci
I looked down at the table.

Sin
I sighed and turned. "Marci...you did fix the basketball court, right?" I asked and she didn't look up. I looked at Oliver. "You didn't...did you?"

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Resurrection Pit » Super-Hero/Villain RP (Credit goes to Dillon)
Search: