Th, 28.March.24, 1:47 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Ilovedogs2, Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Resurrection Pit » Trouble in Western Gallia (Not to be confused with terrorist town)
Trouble in Western Gallia
EquinoxDate: We, 10.April.13, 10:26 PM | Message # 1
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
(Just imagine an old western man reading this out to you.) 

The planet Gallia, Horritus Galaxy, year 1895 

Settle in kidren, settle in. No, not over there, come over here on the rug, in front of me. There we go. 

Western Gallia is where our story takes place.Western Gallia is inhabited by gunslingers and city slickers alike, with the occasional grease, hippy, or sheriff of justice and the such, patrollin' the dusty paths of some of the roughest, toughest places you'd ever see. With the most diversity too. I call this story... well, I cant really think o' a name for this one, but I'll think-a one eventually. Anyhow, the reason why West Gallia is so diverse, is because this is where the more agile and tough mutants come from.  

Ya' may be wond'rin', 'Mutants? In a gunslingin', action packed adventure? Are they like some killer mutant ripper-uppers?' Well, no, not for the most part. They're animal human hybrid kinda mutants. One way or another, ya' still wouldn't want'a cross one o' em. Even if they look like a fox or a huntin' dog in the face, they're smarter and stronger than some average human flesh 'n' being. Some are savages, who seek more than the thrill of the hunt, and to put a round or six in the first thing they see. Others fight for those who cant, like a sheriff without pay. Some, even, work like any other human person, or hunt for money, without remorse or regret. Either way, they look like animals, built like humans, with more ability than both. They're quite the things, but I gotta say, most of their stories ain't interestin' enough to tell. However, There is a group of 'em, that have quite interestin' lives and encounters. Heck, I'd say the amount o' times they avoided gettin' shot is interestin' enough to telltale, but I might as well tell ya anyways, so ya understand what I'm saying. 

-CS- 
Name: 
Race: (Human or anthromorph) 
Type: (If anthromorph. If human, type NA for not applicable) 
weapons: 
History: 
any relations or business involvement with other characters: 
personality: 
Other: (Type NA if nothing to put)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: We, 10.April.13, 10:53 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Name: Natayla Revonox 
Race: Kitsune 
Appearance: (See attachment)  
Abilities and or weapons: She is super fast, can shoot rather quickly and uses a revolver, her main melee thing is claws. 
Bio: Natayla Revanox, or Naty as she likes to be called, is a freedom loving Kitsune who loves love liberty and fun, even if she is looked down on for her race. She's a bit impulsive, but never fails to do the right thing when nessisary.
Attachments: 4493042.jpg (132.0 Kb)

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: We, 10.April.13, 11:18 PM | Message # 3
CS-  
Name:  Gigginox Jih'lan
Race: (Human or anthromorph)  Anthromorph
Type: (If anthromorph. If human, type NA for not applicable)  Rhino
weapons:  A massive axe and a shoulder cannon. (A small pirate ship-like cannon, with cannon balls.)
History:  A man of brute force and unstoppable strength, Gigginox is a well known mercenary for his rock hard skin and insane brute force. While not the most cunning of people, he definitely isnt a air head. He plans out his attacks and does it well, but once he's in a fight, there's no other plan than "Crush anything that tries to kill me". Born in a blacksmith's home, he learned how to forge his own weapons at the age of twelve, and forged his axe, "Hellbringer" at the age of 18, when he signed up as a merc.
any relations or business involvement with other characters:  A fellow Mercenary with Alexander
personality: Straight forward and rude to an extent
Other: (Type NA if nothing to put) NA
http://www.growingtreetoys.com/img/cache/product/018661__.jpg

EquinoxDate: We, 10.April.13, 11:21 PM | Message # 4
(Also, you're both accepted. Start when you want.)

EquinoxDate: Th, 11.April.13, 0:07 AM | Message # 5
A man came flying out his door, onto the dusty ground.

"Please, I'll pay the fine! Just leave me be!"

"I'd love to do this without killing you, but he doesnt want money any more. He wants you dead. Sorry for this."

And before he could get up and run, his head was sliced almost completely off.

"Damn, wasnt a clean cut."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 11.April.13, 0:43 AM | Message # 6
Commander
Natayla: 

I crossed the desert panting a bit, regretting walking through my boots as the hot sand scorched my delicate feet. Note to self, forest floor over desert next time. I than saw the shadows of a town in the distance and started to run a bit, not making things easier for me I admit, but made things easier enough for time sakes. When I got to the town I quickly went to a tailors and bought some boots, and walked outside. 

To my left I was a guy in a bandana coming into town, and to my right I saw a guy flying out of a bar.

NarutardDate: Th, 11.April.13, 5:38 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Name:  Gaea
Race: Human  
Type: NA 
weapons: Switchblade and a small pistol 
History: Gaea grew up on the streets since she could remember, but not only that, on the streets of an Anthromorph town. She was treated like shit, pushed around and ignored, and it was in that way she grew up. By the age of 14 she got the hell out of there, but not before establishing the master skills of a thief and a deep hatred for Anthromorphs. She travels from town to town, staying long enough to find the best places to steal from, but not long enough to be caught. From the age of 16, when she dared her biggest steal of her life, she was placed on the wanted posters, and to this day remains there, tacked in every town. Each town now she steals something more and more grandeur, and still avoids authorities. It's said she has a secret hiding place deep in the mountains, but for fear of the Dragon morphs, they stay away.Gaea has made peace with the Dragon morphs, for they are unlike others, and treat her with kindness.
any relations or business involvement with other characters: IDK? 
personality: Tough shit kind of person, doesn't take much crap and will probably be an ass. Yeah. 
Other: http://dctb.deviantart.com/art....78&qo=7

(If you don't approve of dragon morphs, just say so, I was just throwing that in there for fun?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Th, 11.April.13, 8:41 PM | Message # 8
( accepted, and it's fine with me.)

NarutardDate: Th, 11.April.13, 8:51 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay!)
A young woman walked through the streets, a hat drawn low over her face as she kept close to the walls. It wasn't obvious that she avoided the anthromorphs, but her careful gait and jerky movements to avoid touching a passing one could be noted if one watched long enough. Her long red hair had been tucked up into the hat as she looked around, purple eyes observing her surroundings. Her stomach complained a moment and she rushed from her standing, sure she had attracted attention but it growled again and she darted into an alley. Bile rose and covered the streets as she bent over and loosed the absent contents of her stomach. She hadn't eaten in days, and it was prevalent. Here, so far from the mountains and in unfamiliar territory, her face  still followed her wherever she went, tacked to posts and boards. It was getting harder and harder to steal even a loaf of bread in these towns with the mercenaries and police teams popping up everywhere.

NarutardDate: Th, 11.April.13, 9:11 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
The girl stumbled a bit now, feeling extremely weaker than before now that there was literally nothing in her stomach. The heat was slowly reaching her as well, driving the headache forming deeper and deeper. Eventually, she pushed her way into the crowded street, forgetting her hatred, in search of a way out. The town wasn't safe for her with her as weak as she was, she needed to get out, and quickly.

NarutardDate: Th, 11.April.13, 9:23 PM | Message # 11
The Reaper of Threads
The audible noise of a gun reached her ears and adrenaline pushed the weakness away. She would not get captured here. She bolted deeper into the crowds, having to struggled through people and anthromorphs. Suddenly, she burst into the street and a cart was wheeling towards her, heading for the exit. She double checked around her and swung into the back as it passed, burrowing underneath the straw layer on the floor.

RazDate: Th, 11.April.13, 9:31 PM | Message # 12
Commander
Name: L'Étranger (The Stranger)
Race: Human 
Type: N/A  
weapons: Lever Action Shotgun, Double-action break open .500 Magnum with a wooden grip, Combat Knife with a wooden grip
History: Not much is known about The Stranger, All that people know about him is that he doesn't take kindly to threats, doesn't talk, and is very strong because he can fire the Shotgun single handed. The Stranger has a soft spot for puppies and kittens and can be seen getting a kitten out of a tree or tending to an injured pup.
any relations or business involvement with other characters: None.
personality: Quiet, calm, cautious, distant, smart.
Occupation: None but most people see him as a bounty hunter or sheriff do to him doing good things and not expecting much in return.
Other: N/A
Attachments: 8587045.jpg (153.1 Kb)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Th, 11.April.13, 9:51 PM | Message # 13
The Reaper of Threads
She smirked from her hiding place and settled down. Maybe if she rested a moment, she would soon feel better.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 11.April.13, 11:53 PM | Message # 14
Commander
Naty: 

I sighed and kept walking, ignoring the scene of crime that happened before me. I stretched a bit and walked into the tailors shop. I felt my hand on a piece of clothing, a leather trench coat, that I liked and I went to pay for it, as usual. The guy at the counter was a bird anthromorph, more specifically a crow. After, buying the thing with very little trouble, I walked outside the building, in my new outfit. (Her pic for those who haven't looked at it.) 

I could only stretch my legs, and looked out. It was a bustling town all things considered, there was a tailor, a doctors office, two stores, a saloon, and a bank, all in this desert town. It boggles my mind to know that people CHOOSE to live in the desert, but at the same time I can't really argue. People seem to be happy, well the anthroes anyways I don't really know much about humans, not that I have a problem with humans.

I than couldn't help but eye a little wanted poster and walked to it. Looking at the human on it, the criminal I saw earlier, and had to look at the poster's rap sheet. Doesn't really sounds like she'd be a nice enough person to come quietly if I came after her, but at the same time I kind of feel bad for her, hearing all those rumors. How she'd take anything, how she'd kill an anthro for even looking at her, ect ect.  I honestly feel kind of bad, I'm not exactly the most trusted thing around humans, I can't exactly imagine what that girl must be going through. 

I started walking again, but I had to rub my nose, damn desert, that freaking sand and dust keeps getting into my nose, makes it impossible to smell anything. I walked by the guy who was cursing, and tossing his gun. "You know, angrily cursing at nothing won't make the girl easier to catch" I said as a little joke.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 12.April.13, 1:45 AM | Message # 15
Commander
Naty: 

I sighed "Look, buddy I was just trying to make a joke, no need to bite my head off" I said, really hoping he wasn't one of those kind of humans. There is nothing I hate more than those kind of humans.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 12.April.13, 11:03 AM | Message # 16
(accepted raz.)

"God, where is Alexander? He should have been here by now." I mumbled, checking my a nearby clock for the time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 12.April.13, 1:07 PM | Message # 17
Commander
Naty: 

I hmphed at this guy, and just walked away, I sat next to a straw patch trying to get the sand and dust out of my nose.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 12.April.13, 1:16 PM | Message # 18
"Hey, Alexander, over here!" I waved to him, to get his attention.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 12.April.13, 1:24 PM | Message # 19
"Is what done?"

EquinoxDate: Fr, 12.April.13, 1:27 PM | Message # 20
"Yeah, was almost a clean cut too."

EquinoxDate: Fr, 12.April.13, 1:33 PM | Message # 21
"Do you want to make a short journey to catch that bounty too, or shall we head to meet our next contracter?"

EquinoxDate: Fr, 12.April.13, 1:37 PM | Message # 22
"Well, let's hop on then, I've already got us set up to leave."

EquinoxDate: Fr, 12.April.13, 1:39 PM | Message # 23
"Alright, let's go then." I headed for the train.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 12.April.13, 4:38 PM | Message # 24
Commander
Natayla: 

I finally got the sand out of my nose and took a wiff, "Finally, I can smell everything..." I gagged a bit. "I kind of wish I didn't though"

NarutardDate: Fr, 12.April.13, 5:57 PM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
The woman sat up, straw falling from her body as she stretched and moved around. Her stomach was protesting avidly, and she doubled over, groaning. How the mighty thief Gaea let herself get this low...she didn't know herself. The wagon had stopped and idle chit chat hinted to the entire caravan having stopped. She crawled closer to the opening.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Resurrection Pit » Trouble in Western Gallia (Not to be confused with terrorist town)
Search: