Fr, 19.April.24, 9:58 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Realm of Imaginor -Caravans of Nordhiem- (As collaborated by Equinox and Nevermore.)
The Realm of Imaginor -Caravans of Nordhiem-
NevermoreDate: Su, 02.October.11, 10:38 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Checked
The mountains of Rykar stood unchanging for millienia, seperating the contienant in two countries. To the west of the chain lies Imaginor, to the east, The Realms of Nightshade, where the King of the Eternal Night fights with the leader of the rebel faction, Iron Shield. It was here, in the realms of Imaginor where the Iron Shield was given birth to. They, in ancient times, sought to over throw the bespotic mage king, known as Shadow. It was here, that with the help of the Iron Shield, that Jinx Nightingale defeated the Chfar, and Jinx became the first Nightingale King since Shadow became the king.

King Nightingale's realm stretched from it's capital, the Citadel of the Sun, (Once known has the Citadel of Shadows), through the forests of Keltoria in the north, and all the way to the ocean of Modeceo, whom which if crossed, will lead to the realm of the Chevailer, a realm of Knights, and Freelances, built on chivalry and one's honor. The Nightingales power also reached west to the frozen peaks of Yukonia, were if one were to cross, they would discover the realm of the Chon (a place where your clan's honor was put first), and cross yet another sea, and one would discover Dyrva, which held the greatest amount of mages and wizards. But the Nightingale's power ended at the Yukonian Mountains, but not it's influence, as was evident in the many treaties with the various Chon clans, and the agreement with the Dryvans, to send all the magic users there to train with them.

To the east, as the crow flies, above the Dark Forests of Verslie were the land was once ruled by a wise and just family, until a Hero and his Twin were split asunder by a wandering Gyspy, the same Versile where the Imp of Frost held the riddle to the Hero's sword which was Lost. The same Versile where the Midnight Tower thrusts up in the middle of the Dark Forest like an ugly and gnarled finger, a final tribute to the Draconian Demon King. It is there, in that Dark Forest, in which the monsters of the land reside. Further east, the mountains of Rykar again, and there is where the Throne's power ended, for the King of the Eternal Night had no wish to have anything to do with the Imaginorian peoples.

For three hundred centuries, the land remained this way, passing from Nightingale to a Tyrant and back to the Diabloushawkes, an illegitamate line of Nightingales. They had no idea of their past heritage until Bran Diabloushawke chanced in his attic an ancient note written in the Tongue of Oracalur, a language only understandable and comprhenisble by a Nightingale or Diaboulshawke. He lead a three year rebellion and overthrew the corrupt tyrant who had arose from the dark Versilian forest. Then a great cataclysm shook the continent and it's surrounding lands. The line of the Diabloushawkes had died out, the last king providing no sons or daughters to take the throne. A great civil war rose up called the Great Succession War, and in the end John Vrayden took the throne, and he renamed the lands Vraydenland. He sent a group of settlers to the north and they founded a new nation, an independant nation known has Nordhiem. This caused another Civil War, the Thousand Generations war, the war whose meaning was lost to both sides, by the end of the war, which ended in an unknown man, now called the Titan of Thunder who destroyed the city single handedly. The city of Nordhiem was saved by a strange and mysterious Titan of Fire known also has Baelrtoh the Sandquake of the Kalagoth Clan, in the Lost Oasis, a continent far to the south and west, farther then Chevillier, farther then Chon. A newly discovered trade route from a Nordhiem Port however, has allowed the Nordhiemers to send a gift to the Titan of Fire. The ship chosen to carry the gifts was the merchant ship, the Rouge of Eights. They are eager to see where their saviour came from. They were shocked to discover a desert at the other end of the sea. But never the less, they would use their coins to buy a caravan and travel deep into desert, to find the Kalagoths, and give them their gifts.

You are a member of this caravan. You will be faced with deadly hazards through out the desert and on the sea.

Added (02.October.11, 8:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
--
You stand at the clerk's building registerin for the ship, you see this form before you.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Weapons:
Items:
Specialization:(Think of classes)
Biography:(Optional. We don't care if your a thief or not, we need all skills and classes.)
---
After filling out the forms, you are handed a book entitled "Beastiary." The clerk explains that this book although not a complete guide, it will tell you some of the more common beasts you will encounter.

Death worms
Basically giant worms, with the traditional circle-teeth mouth. They can be born with one row or multiple rows, and develop them all the way down to half-way through their fully grown bodies, full of teeth rows. The other half is the digestional area and the anus. They are very fast, can go through almost anything with good speed, [especially the desert sands, their homelands.] and are violent towards any kind of creature. Although they have a SPECIAL anger towards humans, putting them as the primary targets of attacking, if there happen to be multiple kinds of monsters.

Valkyries
Figures that appear like angels, but only bring mis-fortune, if you challenge them to a fight. Drawing a sword to their presence is considered a challenge. Just like approaching them with a blade or verbally threatening/challenging brings you to the same end of the blade. They are highly honorable and wont kill you if it is just a duel. If you randomly attack them or request a death duel though, they are willing to put you down to the fullest extent. They carry only one blade, which can vary from a dagger, to a greatsword. They have wings and powers just like angels though, except for the holy abilities. They are experts at healing magic and such, but most cannot use magic, but all valkyries have the ability to rapid teleport. But they tend to use patterns, so they don't confuse themselves with guessing what to do next. If you manage to defeat one in a duel, you earn it's respect, and it is willing to fight to the bloody end for you and your cause. You also gain a Valkyrie medal, which, if you come across a Valkyrie, actually grants you respect and protection from Valkyries. They are willing to fight random monsters they see attacking you, to keep you alive. BUT they ARE NOT willing to die for you. If you leave them to die in battle, and they survive, they may intentionally attack you with blood lusting rage. If you come across a Valkyrie royal or the Valkyrie queen, They may sell you goods, Much like a merchant, except they may sell you bodyguards of their race, which are very powerful. Though it comes at the cost of your Valkyrie medal. The warning sign of their approach is they're war cry "VALKYRIES, TO ARMS!", which is a sign of imminent attack.

Angels
The gentle stereotype creature that heals people freely. If you are lucky enough to come across one and have injured, sick, or mortally wounded, they may heal them all up, along with giving you directions and/or protection. They resemble Valkyries, but have healing powers, and a large amount of them don't carry weapons. They are highly adept in magic though.

Demons
Creatures with power over fire. They range from the typical Imp-type demon, to Powerful Arch-demons, to even the five Demon Lords. They look like the red monster-like creatures described in storybooks for children. Very dangerous, and have a life-death rivalry with Angels, putting angels as their number one priority to kill, if they see them in your Caravan. Their fighting styles range from being adept in magic to wielding a massive range of blades. They are ruthless and unreasonable.

Added (02.October.11, 8:38 PM)
Skeleton
The skeletal system of all kinds of creatures, reanimated by warriors of the dark arts. Most aren't very adept in any kind of fighting. Although they have the largest variable possibilities of any monster you may encounter. Dragons? Meet the skeleton. Humans? Meet the skeleton. Archers? Meet the skeleton. Swordsmaster? Meet the skeleton. If the skeleton of someone is found, it can be revived, as long as you have a dark apprentice or higher. A beginner only has a 50-50 chance of reviving a skeleton. If your lucky, the body might have a working mind, and give you clues, maps for side-quests, shortcuts to quests, and such. Although some might be demented with their time in the after-life, and attack the dark summoner. If the dark summoner is killed by it's summon and the dark essence dies by the necromancer, it might revive the necromancer as a lich. No promises that he'll be friendly though. Greater dark power comes at a cost of lives.

Zombies
The stereotypical monster known as the zombie. Brutish, durable, countless, dangerous. It's very hard to study these creatures, because of their countless numbers, unprotected researchers and scouts tend to die or get chased off before getting any good information. They have sharp ears, and have special abilities, such as speed, long jumps, vomiting acid, launching long tongues at you, anything. No matter how they are revived, if they come out like this, they don't have a mind inside them any longer, and thus, are left to be considered lethal.

Desert Wyrm-
Strong draconic-like beast with thick clear "glass" armor. This armor is tough, and durable. They can whip up sand storms by flapping their wings and spit acid at you as well. This acid is corrosive enough to melt through most armors, making the lining of their acid sacs valuable resources. They rarely leave their strange caves in the desert heat, and hunt only at night.

Bandits- members of various gangs that roam the deserts, they are loyal to none, except their leaders, who convine usually once every three moons. Generally they are humans, but some have been known to be non-human sentient races.

Bandit Lords- Lords of the Bandits, they are held in the highest of regards and most will take the best of the loot. They are much stronger and smarter then Bandits.

J'tengu- Orc-like beasts with green skins and carry simple clubs and broken rocks. They have the intelligence of a vegatable when they are alone, however they generally get smarter when theres more of them around.

Sandmen- Not much is known about these brown cloaked humanoids. They are incredibly smart, and seem to vanish within the sands and arise from sandstorms like nothing.
There is one final note at the back, warning you that this isn't a complete guide, and there are many more expected.
---
You close the guide book and walk up the gangplank, where the captain tells you the rules.

Rules:
1) Basic forum rules. Common sense, etc.
2) Equinox and I are the "narrators" if we say something happens, something happens.
3) We will all start out on the boat. Then we will land eventually.
---

EquinoxDate: We, 05.October.11, 11:13 AM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
(Whoops, I never noticed this was posted.)

(I guess I'll get transferring...)

EquinoxDate: We, 05.October.11, 11:16 AM | Message # 3
(For those who want a pre-made CS instead of making their own,)

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Weapons:
Items:
Specialization:(Think of classes)
Biography:(Optional. We don't care if your a thief or not, we need all skills and classes.)
^-- Looks like that.

Name: Xanto "nightbane" Jinspo
Race: Valkyrie
Height: 6'2
Weight: 153 without armor, 310 with armor.
Weapons: A Crystal magi-blade of the Valkyries, and a magi-steel shield with the valkyrie symbol engraved on it.
Items: 5X packs of rations and a draco-skin water pouch.
Specialization:(Think of classes) dragoon fencing. Basically quick striking and blocking put together to harmonically and gracefully allow vital point striking, using the ability of adrenaline slowing down time to the fighter's advantage, to plan ahead and make the fight end quickly.
Biography:(Optional. We don't care if your a thief or not, we need all skills and classes.) Xanto is a simple Valkyrie warrior, the half-brother of the Valkyrie prince. since he is only a half brother, he doesn't get the fame, respect, or money his brother gets. He acts like he isn't aware of the massive difference in them, or the fact that his brother plans to eliminate him because he knows he could easily strike down his half-brother, even with a massive amount of guards. His blade tends to increase his speed and strength when he needs it, and his shield allows increased speed and defensive reaction when needed. Hence the Magi-steel build on it. The Valkyrie title of the tools is just a variation of the increase type.
Attachments: 5303083.jpg (93.8 Kb)

NevermoreDate: We, 05.October.11, 10:54 PM | Message # 4
Major general
(Refer to my post in the collab in what should be fixed, but otherwise accepted. One more before we begin. I don't have a CS because I'm the main narrator.)

EquinoxDate: We, 05.October.11, 11:33 PM | Message # 5
(Wow I just noticed it, but the two biggest things that could help the caravan, the Valkyries and the skeletons, are my biggest bestiary works for this, even though I did most of the bestiary.)

(I just discovered on the right click correction, bastardy is a type of correction.)

(Who plans for people to need to spell that?)

NevermoreDate: Th, 06.October.11, 11:25 PM | Message # 6
Major general
I don't know.)

EquinoxDate: Th, 06.October.11, 11:29 PM | Message # 7
(R.I.P Steve.)

(That manta ray deserves to die.)

(Slowpoke.jpg)

NevermoreDate: Fr, 07.October.11, 10:52 PM | Message # 8
Major general
(Ssh, why doesn't anybody join this D: Do you think we should jump it to Rp4e?)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 07.October.11, 10:58 PM | Message # 9
(Ask people to join. This thing together is simple yet more well made then a ton of the RPs here.)

NevermoreDate: Fr, 07.October.11, 11:05 PM | Message # 10
Major general
(Just go and post in the OT section or what? o.o I"m not sure how to do this. I don't usually have to ask people to join, except on ROBLOX.)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 07.October.11, 11:24 PM | Message # 11
(I'll do it then...)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 07.October.11, 11:25 PM | Message # 12
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(random: did you guys get my PM?)

NevermoreDate: Fr, 07.October.11, 11:26 PM | Message # 13
Major general
Yeah but I haven't read it yet.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 07.October.11, 11:32 PM | Message # 14
A bored admin
(read it >.>)

NevermoreDate: Fr, 07.October.11, 11:32 PM | Message # 15
Major general
Next time, try seeing if you can use a brighter font then black.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 07.October.11, 11:34 PM | Message # 16
A bored admin
(just hilight it >.>)

NevermoreDate: Sa, 08.October.11, 10:27 PM | Message # 17
Major general
(I did, though as I said, it'd be easier if you didn't use black, lol.)

Added (08.October.11, 8:27 PM)
(If nobody joins by tomorrow, we'll go head and start and if anybody wants to join after that, they can.)

EquinoxDate: Su, 09.October.11, 2:04 PM | Message # 18
(Naru said she WOULD join, but she's really busy lately. Other than her and ILD, I doubt anyone even cared. Everyone besides those two tend to stick to threads that are either theirs or one of their friend's.)

NevermoreDate: Su, 09.October.11, 11:40 PM | Message # 19
Major general
(D'wh, I'm not one of their friends sad Anyways.... We'll start now... For those who wish to join, just go head and post your CS, Equi or I will accept it.)
---
The Rouge of Eights floated across the waves of the sea known has Chynbal {shin-ball}. The wind was blowing to the back of the sailors and merchants of the ship. It was carrying important spices and herbs, plus woods to the Titan of Fire in the Lost Oasis. The men were proud to be a member of this historic transportation of this cargo. It was their way to establish a trade route with the Titan's peoples, the Kalgoths. The men did not know what to expect on their journey. The captian turned to the Valkyrie on board, " How do you fare on this trip?" He asked the Valkyrie.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 10.October.11, 0:14 AM | Message # 20
"I'm not too tuned to the ways of the sea, but I seem steady as it is. As long as we make it without starving half to death, all should be fine."

NevermoreDate: Mo, 10.October.11, 1:09 AM | Message # 21
Major general
"We shall not starve, never fear Valkyrie! We packed enough food for this trip, and there is not to mention the fish of the sea!"

EquinoxDate: Mo, 10.October.11, 11:07 AM | Message # 22
"Quite."

"How much longer do you think our voyage shall take, captain?"

NevermoreDate: Mo, 10.October.11, 10:32 PM | Message # 23
Major general
"Just a few moe days."
(Timeskip?)

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 11.October.11, 11:46 PM | Message # 24
A bored admin
(coughcoughnudgenudgewinkwink target people in roblox. I'm sorry but sophmore year is tiring and I already have enough things to do.)

NevermoreDate: We, 12.October.11, 0:56 AM | Message # 25
Major general
(No worries. I'd target ROBLOX but I fear that they might kill the thread.)

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Realm of Imaginor -Caravans of Nordhiem- (As collaborated by Equinox and Nevermore.)
Search: