Fr, 19.April.24, 7:44 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Hero/Villain Roleplay (Ever dreamed of being that street hero, or that dark crow?)
Hero/Villain Roleplay
DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 15.October.11, 3:14 PM | Message # 26
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
This heli i had built myself.
It was an interesting shape, sort of an extended circle. It's one rotor was at the top, an it's cockpit was big enough for 2. It had no boom coming out the back with a second rotor, just a curved rump. 2 panels stuck out the side, currently empty but they may hold armermant. It's color scheme of Green and Black I found soothing.
I rode in the cockpit, hands on the steering gear. Naru was curled up in the seat next to me, purring along with the engines.
Feeling goofy, i wrenched the joint to the side. The Heli rolled to the side, an almost perfect barrel roll. THAT had made the scientists go nuts when i demonstrated it.
Now, however, i was in open water, wirring towards "Capital."

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 4:00 PM | Message # 27
Commander
[The capital is a floating landmass, it's much like a Tower though the base does go into the chunk of land which a hanger and the different departments are in-cased inside the land.
First floor would be a "Help desk" which is controlled by robotic receptionist; it also the Cafeteria which houses instant made foods and vending machines, there are certain rooms made for only higher up entrances.
Second floor would be a Break room for Hallas and the higher ups.
Third floor would be Hallas's Control room, it also contains Hallas's chambers and Miles's main computer.
Below the landmass is the Barracks, two research labs, a Production floor, and lastly the hanger.

If you wish any more detailed descriptions of the floors just ask. ^^]

Miles-

I become weary and watch Hallas as he works on his main terminal, as his fingers strike each key with speed.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 4:15 PM | Message # 28
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Angelica

I shrugged as I walk into my room. Even if hallas does want me, he would know how to get me.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 15.October.11, 5:05 PM | Message # 29
There.
It is...It's astounding. I want to know how it works. WHERE are the props, the engines, the plugs...
I smirked. That was a joke i constantly played with myself. Plugs. It was mostly inside.
I found a large hole that looked like a hanger, in the main landmass. I assumed I needed permission to land.
"This is Prophet-1-2-8, permission to land in hanger-like structure over." I said into the pull-out speaker.

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 6:11 PM | Message # 30
Commander
Miles-

I take my attention off of Hallas to the strange helicopter awaiting permission to land. "Permission denied, Prophet 1-2-8 land on the concrete outside of the building and follow the walkway inside." I reply through the open radio channel, not caring to say over.

Hallas-

I sigh, as I begin deleting certain parts of a schematic the second division researchers sent to me; it lacked mobility and wasn't very effective in a battle it'd just be a bulk of metal. After a few minutes of trying to fix it I soon lost my care for the model and saved it for another time. "Angelica?" I request as I press a button on my throne's arm.

[Sorry mates ^^ I had someone come over and we watched a movie.]

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 6:16 PM | Message # 31
A bored admin
Angelica

"what? I'm trying to read here...oh ugh." I said, putting my book down after I bookmarked the page I was reading. I sighed as I walked out of my room with a little disgruntled look on. I walked out to where he was and said, "you better have a good reason for interrupting me while I was reading."

(what did you watch?)

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 15.October.11, 6:18 PM | Message # 32
Concrete outside the building...
I swerved aside the hanger-like thing, and landed on the concrete.
Sadly, the heli did take up a fair chunk of it. The green cockpit glass slid open, and me and Naru hoped out, and followed the walkway.
We entered the first floor. Some sort of help-reception desk was planted in the front of the room.

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 6:22 PM | Message # 33
Commander
Hallas-

I hold my chuckles inside as I stand up, "Well, who needs reading?" I ask turning to look back at her with a smile I'm unable to hold back.

Miles-

"Good afternoon" I tell steve as my image appears in front of the desk, instead of letting the robot receptionist greet them, "How may I help you?" I ask him.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 6:25 PM | Message # 34
A bored admin
Angelica

I rolled my eyes at him as I smiled and said, "what do you need?"

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 15.October.11, 6:26 PM | Message # 35
I walk up to the image.
"A good day to you too." I said, knowing that robots also had feelings. I had been around a few. "I was requested by Hallas. Something about a schematic by second-level engineers that didn't work, he wanted me to do something about it."

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 6:36 PM | Message # 36
Commander
Hallas-

"Explanations." I reply as I hold my hand out for her to sit in a chair that forms behind my throne, my throne then spins around to face the chair.

Miles-

"Oh.. he does, I was never told." I reply, envious. "I'm take you to him" I tell him, "Eh, your transport, what is it?" I ask as the elevator doors open and I lead him inside.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 15.October.11, 6:37 PM | Message # 37
I smile.
"It's a prophet type 42. Single rotor."

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 6:39 PM | Message # 38
A bored admin
Angelica

I sat down with a sigh. This better be quick. I wanna go back reading. "explanations huh?" I said, curiously.

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 8:23 PM | Message # 39
Commander
Hallas-

"Two things, firstly no training today?" I ask humorously.

[going to go out to eat ^^]

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 15.October.11, 8:24 PM | Message # 40
"I built it." I added a little smugly.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 8:30 PM | Message # 41
A bored admin
Angelica

"hallas, you KNOW I never train in the morning...also I went to bed at three in the morning and I could barely get up." I said.

Creation100Date: Su, 16.October.11, 2:40 AM | Message # 42
Commander
[Sorry duck =>]
Miles-

"I think I like your intelligence, mind taking a test or two?" I ask, slightly grinning as the elevator goes up.

Hallas-

"Ah, hows your health then?" I ask yawning a bit.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 16.October.11, 2:53 AM | Message # 43
A bored admin
Angelica

"just fine." I said with a sigh. Truthfully? NO.

It's time.

Creation100Date: Su, 16.October.11, 2:57 AM | Message # 44
Commander
Hallas-

"Oh, well why were you up so late today?" I ask smiling as I slouch in my throne.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 16.October.11, 3:00 AM | Message # 45
A bored admin
Angelica

"couldn't sleep..." I said as I rolled my eyes at him. Feels like and interrogation. If I get stopped by miles on this subject....

It's time.

Creation100Date: Su, 16.October.11, 3:03 AM | Message # 46
Commander
Hallas-

"Sorry to hear, was something on your mind, or someone?" I ask chuckling at the end.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 16.October.11, 3:07 AM | Message # 47
A bored admin
Angelica

"you said 2 questions. This is like what the fourth question now." I said sighing. If the subject goes back to meds...I'll run out.

It's time.

Creation100Date: Su, 16.October.11, 3:13 AM | Message # 48
Commander
Hallas-

"Aw, I'm just trying to talk to you now, didn't think I was wasting your time." I reply as the throne turns back into place and I sit straight in the throne.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 16.October.11, 3:17 AM | Message # 49
A bored admin
Angelica

"not really just the subject was awkward." I said.

It's time.

Creation100Date: Su, 16.October.11, 3:20 AM | Message # 50
Commander
Hallas-

"I guess it's strange to show compassion." I reply chuckling at myself as I begin modifying the schematics again.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Hero/Villain Roleplay (Ever dreamed of being that street hero, or that dark crow?)
Search: