Fr, 26.April.24, 2:54 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Hero/Villain Roleplay (Ever dreamed of being that street hero, or that dark crow?)
Hero/Villain Roleplay
Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:06 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Moderators
Consider the Earth as your playing field, though the year isn't Modern it's more into the a early space age. Where the inhabitants have began using space travel as a means to further their existence.

Rules.
I. No god modding
II. Keep it reasonable/rational
III. Don't ignore one another, if someone is on the other side of the world and has suddenly punched you, I suggest laughing.
V. Don't abuse the idea of powers.

Character Sheet-
Name-
Age-
Appearance
Powers/Abilities-
Biography-
Extra-

[I offer credit to Dillion for his Hero vs Villain Roleplay.]

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:13 AM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(you want to start tomorrow or right now?)

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:30 AM | Message # 3
Commander
[Doesn't matter to me mate ^^]
Character Sheet-
Name- Hallas Delth
Age- 43
Appearance- His left eye is stitched closed they both have a green color. His hair is gray and shoulder length. He has a single scar on his cheek which is often covered naturally with his hair, he has a goatee as well. His body is 6'3 and has a tanned natural color to it. He wears a white suit with golden lining and his company's crest on the side of the collars.
Powers/Abilities- See future as well as slow time.
Biography- With his family's wealth it wasn't hard for him to get him to where he is, his partner Miles a AI which keeps the "Capital" ,a Air mobile base, active in Hallas's absence. This AI is the closest thing to a family Hallas has now, he based his programming off of his brother's own personality.
Extra- His base is currently located in the Mid-Atlantic seas keeping in Neutral grounds, also out of the cold as well.

NarutardDate: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:38 AM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
(if I wasn't on my iPod I would join)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:45 AM | Message # 5
A bored admin
Name- Angelica h. Nodstorm
Age-25
Appearance: usually dressed in blue jeans, a navy shirt, a black jacket with the company's crest on, black ish brownish long hair, brown eyes, sometimes black flip flops or silver sneakers
Powers/abilities- shadows
Bio- her father was once an avid flyer and had taught her so many things in the subject of piloting. she has taken on the abilities of some of the best pilot ever but she would say she sucks.
Extras- has a history of health report but really she doesn't care about it until someone bothers her with them...

Me start or you start?

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 3:10 AM | Message # 6
Commander
[Eh, I shall I guess. ^^]
Hallas Delth-

I smile waking to the sounds of the mobile suits being used, as my right eye opens a screen quickly turns on showing the base's energy and several other charts. Miles appears in the room as his usual holographic body, "You've slept well." He comments as I slide out of my throne, a bit stiff from sleeping upright. "Thank you, Miles, did you order them to train?" I ask looking outside at the pilots.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 3:13 AM | Message # 7
A bored admin
Angelica

I was staring out in open space as my coffee was untouched. I twirled my helmet slowly. So freaking tired... I covered up a yawn.

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 3:24 AM | Message # 8
Commander
Hallas-

Miles appears beside me and flickers as he smiles, "Mhm, they're not going to learn anything from PTs and VRs it's experience that really helps." he says with a chuckle as we watch the sloppy pilots. "Right, at least the science department can make up for their problems." I reply as I walk to the elevator to get to the Cafeteria.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 3:29 AM | Message # 9
A bored admin
Angelica

I sighed as I pulled back to reality and drank of my coffee, thinking if I should skip work and training. Nah not worth it really. I laid my chin on my hands as I stared at something.

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 3:42 AM | Message # 10
Commander
Hallas-

I yawn and walked into the cafeteria, wonder what the food schedule was now-a-days. [Would Angelica be Hallas's Champion?]

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 4:01 AM | Message # 11
A bored admin
(yeah.)

Angelica

I continueed just staring not fully awake.

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 4:17 AM | Message # 12
Commander
Hallas-

I was surprised when my plate was handed to me threw a auto distributive machine, instant noodles, if only I was a hour early I would have got waffles instead. I walk to the executive reserved table, of course once I approached it my throne immediately slid up from the ground.

[Do you remember the outline of the Capital, I changed the break room into a Cafeteria instead though. =P]

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 15.October.11, 12:42 PM | Message # 13
The man with no frontal cortex.
Name- Steve Terra.
Age- 21.
Appearance: His hair is dirty brown, unkept, and flowing, piled in a sort of shaggy pile on his head, reaching down to his ears. His eyes are bright blue, his skin tone very pale with a few freckles. He can usually be found wearing a purple shirt and worn jeans. His shoes are blue and white sneakers, brand new.
Powers/Abilities- He is an immensely skilled mechanic and flier. He can make almost any mechanical thing work, even appearing to bend the laws of reality to do it. He bonds with his machines, pushing them to their limits.
Biography- Born into a not-so rich family, he worked hard to get into the space and aeronautics academy, from there, he applied his talent to create his own flying machines, getting a job as an engineer. He owns a blue Scottish fold kitten named Naru, who goes everywhere with him. He tends to name everything. He is also a good friend of Angelica and Hallas(If that's OK, that can be removed if you wish), currently flying one of his own machines to the "Capital" to see the pair. He also hopes to get a job working on the "Capital" As an engineer.
Extra- Nothing much.

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 1:18 PM | Message # 14
Commander
[Morning, and sure. ^^
Didn't you also join Dillion's old role play?]
Hallas-

I settle into the throne feeling the steam from the noodles, I place the bowl onto the table; while I ate I watched the pilots train on a monitor on the wall.

Miles-

I frown finding following hallas, rather boring. I decide to try to locate Angelica instead.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 1:19 PM | Message # 15
A bored admin
(yup)

Angelica

Staying up till 3 am is never a good thing. I yawned.

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 1:33 PM | Message # 16
Commander
Miles-

I smile once again as I move my image to her instead. "How's the coffee?" I ask, while staying productive.

[I can't seem to get a Avatar to work x.x]

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 1:38 PM | Message # 17
A bored admin
Angelica

"ok." I said tiredly as I tried not to nod off. I shooked my head and said, "I'm not sleeping at 3 in the morning ever again."

(do you know the size?)

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:05 PM | Message # 18
Commander
Miles-

"Oh, you know.. we have some medicine you can take, it'll make you wide awake." I chuckle.

Hallas-

I slurp the noodles; from the screen I notice the training turrets deploying, it'll be entertaining to watch now.
[100 and 58 I believe ^^]

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:14 PM | Message # 19
A bored admin
Angelica

"I'm f-fine." I said yawning and covering it up. "I can last through the day."

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:20 PM | Message # 20
Commander
Miles-

"Hm, well why haven't you gone out to train with the rest of the pilots?" I ask as I begin putting targets into the turret's senors.

Hallas-

I finish the noodles and stay put watching the training as the pilots get ready to take on the minor defenses.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:22 PM | Message # 21
A bored admin
Angelica

"later in the day when I'm more awake." I said rolling my eyes at him.

(brb lunch.)

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:34 PM | Message # 22
Commander
Miles-

"Well, Hallas wouldn't want to hear that attitude, Little lady." I reply trying to tease her.

Hallas-

I chuckle as the area is lighten up by the blasts flying from the turrets only to be stopped by the Capital's shield. Surprisingly the fight is over quickly with the pilots using a brutish tactic to use one unit as a decoy as the rest disable the turret.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:48 PM | Message # 23
A bored admin
Angelica

I laughed and said, "well we will see about that later huh?" I finished the coffee with a smile now.

Creation100Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:52 PM | Message # 24
Commander
Hallas-

I sigh as I get from my throne to head back to my room, I leave the tray for the maintenance team to clean.

Miles-

"I believe so madam." I say as my image fades away.
[I've got people coming over so I may not reply till late in the day. sorry =/]

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 15.October.11, 2:59 PM | Message # 25
A bored admin
(mmkay it's okay since I have friends coming over in a hour.)

Angelica

I rolled my eyes and walked out with my helmet in my hand. read now. Train later.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Hero/Villain Roleplay (Ever dreamed of being that street hero, or that dark crow?)
Search: