Th, 25.April.24, 7:06 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Great War. ("Hatred brought us together, though love keeps us together")
The Great War.
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 1:43 AM | Message # 51
Commander
Group: Administrators
(can I join?)

Name: Galvin
Race: (Is this okay?) Feral Werewolf (if not) Human
Side or Group: N/A
Physical Appearance: Tall, sort of chubby, and very hairy
Armor and Clothing: Nothing more than a torn shirt, and torn pants.
Weapons and Items:(If the werewolf is okay) N/A (if not) A long sword
Bio: (Two sepreate bios, just incase) Galvin, has been having these dreams...its about a curse. A curse that a black wolf with glowing yellow eyes gave him, a beast that rips apart the night. A large brown haired beast, attacking innocent people ripping them apart. However, he knows they aren't dreams...he knows that the beast is him, and that the monster inside of him...will kill everyone.

(Bio 2) This war makes no sense to Galvin,who worked for the Imperial Kings, he sees no side to choose, and lives in the woods of the kingdom. He does what he chooses, and have even made friends with a pack of wolves. ON his neck, is a neckless of a wolf paw print, incased in a near indestuctible dirt, that he uses as a symbol for his new life.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Creation100Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 11:34 AM | Message # 52
Commander
Group: Moderators
[You like werewolves over vampires I'm guessing? =P Yeah, you can be both human and feral werewolf.]

Kravin-

"Hm, think about joining the briars. You'll change that attention to fear and respect." I tell her, walking back to the castle to meet up with Aledia and the group of Whelps.

Rodrick-

I walk out into the courtyard a group of whelps were leaving the castle, I decide to settle down in a chair at the barracks to watch others train.

Havork-

After making the food the clan members served it to the rest for me and I grabbed two plates and headed to the courtyard.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 1:49 PM | Message # 53
Commander
(Hurah!)

Galivn:

I sat in the church, it restricting the transformation. I can't hurt anybody, if I hide here...I can't...kill...anyone.

ToxicDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 2:32 PM | Message # 54
ToxIke
(Erase my first CS, I changed the name and I expanded everything else.)

CS--Primary
Name: Venkiora (Ven) Grahl
Race: (Oh, since everyone is doing unique races, I will go with....yeah, Human.)
Side or Group: Unlisted
Physical Appearance: About the average height, 5'9". Short, silky golden brown hair. Black trousers tucked into knees high boots. Dark green shirt, covered by a dark green cloak.
Armor and Clothing: Ven believes that armor restricts ability, so he wears none. Black trousers tucked into knees high boots. Dark green shirt, covered by a dark green cloak.
Weapons and Items: A custom Viking Broad Sword, with a smooth black blade, matching the gripped black hilt.
Bio: Travels with his friend, Purta, who happens to be a vampire. (Is that alright, Creation? There's no importance for it, I just think it will add to their travels.) Before Ven met Purta he was only twelve years of age, and his family had been lost in a village fire. No, not lost as in dead, just he lost sight of them. He was swept away by a woman who seemed to be protective of him, a stranger. She cried, believing his family was lost. Ven became annoyed with this woman, and came to terms with the loss his family. He snuck away from the temporary life he had with that woman, and lived alone, until he was found by Purta Van Tura, his elder friend.

I am only one, but I am one.

Creation100Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 3:03 PM | Message # 55
Commander
[Sure, I'll allow it. ^^]

Havork-

I walk out into the courtyard my son watch the others train, "I didn't want to sleep." he tells me as I approach, I nod understanding as I lower the plate to him. "Eat up." I tell him sitting down beside him.

Rodrick-

"Good strike!" Jorg called out to the training briars, they laugh feeling encouraged. I shove beacon strips into my mouth starving. "Damn boy, you'll kill yourself that way." Jorg tells me walking to the castle, "Breakfast is ready right?" he asks Havork, who was grinning my father nods.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 6:15 PM | Message # 56
Commander
Galvin:

I looked outside, and the preacher looked at me "Visiting ours are over." and promply kicked me out. I looked at him, and begged to be let inside as the pain shot through my body.

NarutardDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 6:18 PM | Message # 57
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Kajaarta
I blinked in confusion and paid a man for Latalin's stall:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 6:23 PM | Message # 58
Commander
Galvin:

I struggled and moved on the ground, panting and heaving as the bones in my body cracked under the forced metamorphasis. I started to grow in size, and struggled and my hand turned into a razor sharp monsterous paw. My musles grew to twice the size of the strongest man, and my head shifted to a monsterous wolf head. My eyes opened, revealing burning yellow eyes, as the preacher backed away in horror. I leapt at him and riped out his throat.

ToxicDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 6:41 PM | Message # 59
ToxIke
Purta
"Ergh...." I grumble, waiting to get out of the sun. "Take us to the nearest sign of...life," I tell Ven, as he overlooks a map. "Few miles," he replies.

"Solitude."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 6:45 PM | Message # 60
Commander
Galvin:

I did a twenty foot leap to the church top, and let out a mighty howl.

NarutardDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 6:54 PM | Message # 61
The Reaper of Threads
(it's not night Dillon, actually early morning, hope u know that >.>)

Creation100Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 7:05 PM | Message # 62
Commander
Rodrick-

"So how're we holding?" I ask my father, as I take a break from gorging myself. "Well, depends.. Financially we're fine, though we worry about protection of the citizens as well as ourselves. It's just us this city with it's walls against two large armies angry at one another." he says, "Well-" I say, "No boy, that can't keep us going either though it's a very strong power it's best if we just play it safe." he tells me, I just look away already tired of the conversation.

Urial-

I wake up to my wife already gone, I sigh as I get out of bed to get ready for the journey to Solitude.

NarutardDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 7:08 PM | Message # 63
The Reaper of Threads
Kajaarta
I wandered town, gazing around

Creation100Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 7:18 PM | Message # 64
Commander
Havork-

"Keep safe." I tell him, placing the plate on a barrel heading to deal with some rifle at the gates.

[Dillion, are you at Solitude? o-e' Or just a church along the roads?]

ToxicDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 7:19 PM | Message # 65
ToxIke
Purta
"How much further, Ven?" I ask, adding on an extra layer of clothing.

Ven
"About a minute." I reply, walking. "Can you not see it? Look through the trees!" I say, pointing towards the sky layered of another new dawn.

Creation100Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 7:35 PM | Message # 66
Commander
Havork-

I watch as I other Briars began following me to the gate, seems I wasn't the only one noticing it; once at the gate I see Adelia and Kravin standing in front of the gate to defend the Whelps behind them, I move beside them confused on the situation, since just one man was standing outside the gates. "Havork!" Adelia calls as soon as she notices me. "That man has been stopping us from leaving, he'd push anyone who approached back." Kravin tells me, "Pushed..?" I ask looking at the man and the distance between us and him, "No.. not physically it's hard to explain." he replies. I begin my step toward him, though he moves his hand into the air with a grin. "You finally come out." he says before ripping a sword from thin air. I turn to look at my child once more, "Pushed?" I ask, "No, he hasn't done that before.
I smile as I turn to the man, "Stop wasting my time." I tell him, "You dogs are annoying the Empire, I'm here to end it." he tells me.

Urial-

With the carriages set I began riding off to Solitude with the my own forces in separate carriages, we were going to meet up with other troops from the other kings, just in case the Briars want war.

NarutardDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 7:44 PM | Message # 67
The Reaper of Threads
Kajaarta
I wandered close to their strong hold, looking up in amazement. This was pretty good.

ToxicDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 7:49 PM | Message # 68
ToxIke
Ven
"Is that it?" Purta asked. "What do you think?" I ask, approaching the enormous gate.

Purta
"Finally." I smile, turning giddy. "Don't let them know you're a spy, Ven!" I said loudly, hoping the guards would hear.

Ven
I sighed, "You asshole..." I say, standing. I was expecting the guards at the gate to arrest us, or chase us away.
Purta laughed, wanting to see how long it would take until they found out it was nothing but a joke.

Creation100Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 8:18 PM | Message # 69
Commander
(They're having troubles at the other gate, so I'm not sure if to much would happen.)

[Briar gatekeeper- [False.. xD]

"Arrows to knees." I mumble, watch the two men.]

Black Briar Gatekeeper-

I look at the other two to check if I heard correctly, "Go check it out." I tell them, crossing my arms as they cautiously walk to two.

Havork-

"It's decided, whoever get's the death blow automatically passes the test." I call to the Whelps, hearing their cheers they rush at the man with weapons drawn. Flashily his sword disappears and he sends out a gust pushing waves of Briar whelps away a gust hits me, though I stood against it easily. The whelps look toward me for help, "This is now the test, when he dies you've become full pledge Briars." I tell them before walking back inside the city. The man sighs drawls two blades from the air.

ToxicDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 8:27 PM | Message # 70
ToxIke
Purta
"This'll be fun," I smile, pulling out a small knife, hoping it would provoke the the Briars when they spotted it.

Ven
I knocked it out of his hand. "Quit it, I want to keep my head between my shoulders." I growl.

Purta
"I doubt they'll behead us, though now I'm excited at the thought." I chuckle.

NarutardDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 8:28 PM | Message # 71
The Reaper of Threads
Kajaarta
That Kravin boy...I wonder where he was. I looked around and some delicious smelling food caught my eye. The pupils in my eyes dilated and I licked my lips hungrily.

Creation100Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 8:37 PM | Message # 72
Commander
Havork-

I walk to a strange smelling stranger, "I don't remember you." I tell the hooded Khajiit woman.
[He's the leader of the Black Briars. ^^]

Male Black Briar guard-

"You two, what're you doing here?" I ask, trying not to be respectful to them. [I put male because the other is a Female, and I don't feel like naming unimportant characters. =>]

ToxicDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 8:41 PM | Message # 73
ToxIke
Purta
"We're not spying, if that's what you think!" I scoffed, holding back a grin.

Ven
I stepped in front of my friend. "He's drunk, sir. We request to enter. If you have any place we might be able to stay until tomorrow, that would be great." I request respectfully.

NarutardDate: Sa, 07.January.12, 8:49 PM | Message # 74
The Reaper of Threads
Kajaarta
I looked at him. "Well, I have not been here before," I said.

Creation100Date: Sa, 07.January.12, 8:54 PM | Message # 75
Commander
Briar Male-

"Of course, though we don't control the citizen's affairs, just keep away from the castle and we shouldn't have trouble.." I tell him, before I jog with the Briar sister to the gate guard. I explain it to him and he nods, moving out of the way.

Havork-

"Well, let me welcome you to Solitude, one of the Strongest cities. Also.. it has a nice bakery." I tell her, looking at the shop she was awing.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Great War. ("Hatred brought us together, though love keeps us together")
Search: