Th, 28.March.24, 8:24 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Chess Game (RP) (been reading story, skip over the intro. IS MODERN!!!!!!!!!!)
The Chess Game (RP)
Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 15.March.12, 7:14 PM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
You was running on a marble floor with checkered tiles. Why was you running? Who was you running from? Where am you? You tried to stop but it was useless as if there was no break system on your shoes. Suddenly your was stopped to a halt and sprawled onto the ground. I got back up groaning. There was s sudden force against me as if something or someone wanted you to stop.

You looked around annoyed at the while walls and checkered tiles. 'Just like chess.' You thought as You continued walking. After turning a corner, you walked through columns and columns of statues which wore the same outfit. Silver mask, a white shirt, a black coat, a dark navy pants,a black fedora hat, and unblinking eyes. you started getting self-conscious as I knew their eyes were following my every movement.

'What am I doing in this weird place?' You continued walking with a puzzled look on my face. You could be watching football or something instead of being here. Soon, you noticed something unusual. Those people you had just walked through had a black suit on, here these people wore almost the same suit but with a tie. 'What was this?' you thought as I continued walking. My eyes caught little details. Maybe higher ranks I guess.

As you near the end of a column, you could hear classical music playing from a room on a piano. 'Such gentle music. Why was it here? These people look dangerous. I want to go home!' You thought as you continued walking. At the end of one column, you saw a space empty that was right next to one of the higher ones. 'Why was there a space? What's going on? Is this a dream?" You thought as the music suddenly changed.

Contemporary music was suddenly changed into a more lullaby song. Fur Elise. 'What the hell? Maybe I could ask someone in the room?' You walked towards the door and grasped the icy cold doorknob. As You push in, the music instantly stopped and an eerie silence grew as you walked in. 'No one was here. huh weird.' You started to turn around when you felt a knife resting on my throat. you instantly stopped for your life.

You could hear the figures moving around, restlessly as whispers filled the corridors until you couldn't hear my own thoughts. You tried to wiggle way but, he pressed the knife harder into my skin. You started crying, wanting your parents now, more than anything. "stop moving..." was all he said in his icy voice as the whispers instantly stopped except for your own crying.

You was pulled up my elbows and stumbled to your feet. He countinued pushing you in the room until you almost fell into a hole. "now." You heard his voice again. You didn't move as he said, "kay then." He kicked you in, screaming. You was hoping that you could wake up from this nightmare. 'This doesn't feel like a nightmare.' you thought as you continued being pulled down. People have said that you see your life pass by as you die. Well you didn't see yours. You was filled with fear as you thought of dying. 'Please. Let me die!' was you thought before blacking out.

You groaned as you opened my eyes again. You laid sprawled on a checkered floor and weakly got up. You saw the man again much more clearly. He dressed the same like the others but only in white. You looked down at yourself and gasped. You was dressed like the same people that were like statues. Masks... You tried to claw at it, wanting to take it off.

"It's no use." The man said with an icy voice. You stopped when he said it and really looked around the room. Spotless but with a lamp in the middle with a small nightstand. You tried to back up, but I instantly felt the wall after a few feet. I looked up at the man with a terrified look. You tried to talk, yet no voice came out. As if your voice was gone. Nada. Zilch. Gone. "you haven't gained the ability to speak yet." He said as you blinked for a minute in confusion. "rightly so, I might as well explain."

"you gain everything you need by gaining loyalty to me. This could take years, months, week. Even days. However those things could be taken away easily in seconds. You are my assassin. Yes we are the group that have been mentioned in the newspapers and tv as mysterious. Whether you get rewarded is up to me. It could be your next meal, and extra cover, or a different weapon or anything larger. You work to kill others around the globe. You are free but that doesn't mean you can make any contacts with anyone even eye contacts. However this will be your first and last time you'll see me up front." he said.

"Don't think you are special because you are here. You have been recommended by one of my older workers here. They have been keeping an eye on you. Watching you as you grew up. I can could still dispose of you whenever you TRY to think of running away. I can slit your throat if anything happens. Don't THINK I'm not watching you. Don't even THINK about pulling a move here. You are my property and at my will. You have a mark on you. One that'll stay like that till you rise up in rank." He said. I lifted my right sleeve and saw it. The white pawn with an intricate lines twisting near the top.

"however if you are lucky, you could be able to go back home and see your friends and family. I'll still watch you and you'll still work. Isn't that better than anything else? Tomorrow you'll work with the knife I have given you. Entertain me for a few days with the knife before I give you a more powerful one. I'll only give you a bed for you to sleep on. From this point on, you'll only hear me." He said before stepping back. I was blacked out in a couple of seconds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up on my bed with a groan and opened your eyes. 'Where am I? Oh right.' You thought as you sat up with a sigh. You saw an older boy(or girl) looking at you with a smirk. "Welcome newbie. Don't get too comfy in here. There are 10 beds in one small room." He said as you opened my mouth to speak. However no words came out as he sighed. "Ah. Well here it is. Welcome to Hell." was all he said as he got out of your face and walked off. 'Great.'

Would you submit to his will or will you die trying to revolt?

CS
Name:
Rank(everyone starts as a pawn unless you are already promoted):
Personality:
Weapons:
Items(<5):

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 15.March.12, 7:27 PM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(that is the first word wall I have seen in a LONG time.)

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Chess Game (RP) (been reading story, skip over the intro. IS MODERN!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: