Fr, 29.March.24, 7:22 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Theives Worlds ((A collab of sorts between Ilovedogs2, Narutard, Dillon0909))
Theives Worlds
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 16.March.12, 9:16 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Sanctuary was once a prosperous city under the nobel reign of the Illsiged Empire. That was until the day The Rancin Empire conqured the Illsiged Empire, the old Empire in charge of Sanctuary, and people are incredibly disturbed by this.

(gonna let Narutard or Ilovedogs2 finish it)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Fr, 16.March.12, 9:34 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Will in a second)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 16.March.12, 10:11 PM | Message # 3
A bored admin
Sanctuary was once a prosperous city under the nobel reign of the Illsiged Empire. Everyone was happy and everything prosperous. Many major Gods and Goddesses ruled the city. That was until the day The Rancin Empire conqured the Illsiged Empire, the old Empire in charge of Sanctuary, and people were incredibly disturbed by this.

The Rancin Empire used to be ruled by one single person as a king or sometimes even a dictator. Everything that didn't fit the mold set by the ruler were thrown away. Books, art, music, politics, and people were burnt and killed. Everyone lived in fear as any resistance would be dealt with slow torture and then death.

This time as the Rancin Empire came back everybody feared the same thing would happen like history would repeat itself. However people were now armed with different weapons, beasts, and occasionally magic. The few people who did had magic were considered the best, the one that was supposed to rule Sanctuary justly. Groups bonded together as they wait out, the upcoming events of the Rancin Empire.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 16.March.12, 10:52 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(Don't mean to be a pain here but, you forgot Tempus)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 16.March.12, 11:26 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(sorry)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 16.March.12, 11:36 PM | Message # 6
A bored admin
(Oh yeah.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 16.March.12, 11:38 PM | Message # 7
Commander
(again sorry)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 30.March.12, 0:33 AM | Message # 8
Commander
Sanctuary was once a prosperous city under the nobel reign of the Illsiged Empire. Everyone was happy and everything prosperous. Many major Gods and Goddesses ruled the city. That was until the day The Rancin Empire conqured the Illsiged Empire, the old Empire in charge of Sanctuary, and people were incredibly disturbed by this.

The Rancin Empire used to be ruled by one single person as a king or sometimes even a dictator. Everything that didn't fit the mold set by the ruler were thrown away. Books, art, music, politics, and people were burnt and killed. Everyone lived in fear as any resistance would be dealt with slow torture and then death.

This time as the Rancin Empire came back everybody feared the same thing would happen like history would repeat itself. However people were now armed with different weapons, beasts, and occasionally magic. The few people who did had magic were considered the best, the one that was supposed to rule Sanctuary justly. Groups bonded together as they wait out, the upcoming events of the Rancin Empire

The Rancins have an enforcer to keep order. His name is Tempus Thales, and to many he is the real dark overlord of the kingdom. He is the avatar of the God of Rape and War, and is pratically immortal. No one dares cross him, for the rightful fear of death. He is so intimidating in fact, the Prince of the Rancins basically let him do what he wants, and most people don't cross him.

The question is What will you do? Try to cross the army with the God-like entitiy, or comply to the reched hive of scum and villainy

Chareter Sheet:

Name:
Class: (Theif, Mage(Magic is more ritualistic and takes a while to do), Fighter, Guard)
Bio:
Extra:

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 31.March.12, 2:03 AM | Message # 9
Commander
Name: David "Dave" Grentzin
Appearence: a black hood, black t-shirt, black jeans, and pouches for gold and flasks of acid.
Class: (Theif, Mage(Magic is more ritualistic and takes a while to do), Fighter, Guard) Theif
Bio: A guy whose in the running for himself, not the Rancin's or the REbellion. He is smart enough not to make himself wanted by both sides of the war effort. He, like alot of people, is scare of Tempus, and genually trys to avoid him.
Extra:

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 01.April.12, 1:28 AM | Message # 10
A bored admin
(Are you controlling Tempus? <<< might be the stupidest question I have ever asked.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 01.April.12, 1:30 AM | Message # 11
Commander
(No, I've asked dumper, and Yeah, I planned on it...but if you want to I'm cool with it too)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 01.April.12, 1:38 AM | Message # 12
A bored admin
(Just asking. Think you should do it.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 01.April.12, 1:39 AM | Message # 13
Commander
(K, I'm fine for it)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 01.April.12, 1:50 AM | Message # 14
A bored admin
Name: Easlyn Coede
Appearance: usually in jeans, a brown shirt, and a gray jacket. She has brown hair and a rare lavender eyes that sets her out as unusual. She is about 5'4. Usually black shoes.
Class: Mage
Bio: she has been learning magic ever since she learned how to walk as a baby. She is sociable and kind. She can fight but mostly tries to deal things peacefully first. Stays real clear from Tempus as much as possible.
Extra: ...

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 01.April.12, 1:55 AM | Message # 15
Commander
(accepted)

David:

I hid in the Cow and Corset.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 01.April.12, 1:57 AM | Message # 16
A bored admin
Easlyn

I was leaning on a tree, watching everything with a quiet look. If Tempus got a hold of the knowledge that I was different, I'm outta here. I frowned.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 01.April.12, 2:01 AM | Message # 17
Commander
David:

I smiled and started to eat quietly.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 01.April.12, 2:05 AM | Message # 18
A bored admin
Easlyn

I was still learning to say incantations without the use of a wand or staff. Okay occasionally I would use them but not all the time now. My eyes narrowed when I saw him eating.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 01.April.12, 2:06 AM | Message # 19
Commander
David:

I smiled and started to run across the rooftops.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 01.April.12, 2:11 AM | Message # 20
A bored admin
Easlyn

I sighed as I watched him, not in the mood to waste my energy on him. Thieves...

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 01.April.12, 2:17 AM | Message # 21
Commander
David:

I smiled and kept running of the rooftops,when I was blown back by, a forbdoing figure, which caused me to shiver at my core.

Tempus:

I walked to him, and stepped on his foot, enjoying every SINGLE second of this beautiful misery I was feeling. I than turned and looked at the girl watching us, and moved my fingers to invite her over, her knowing that I won't hesitate to kill her to please my godess.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 01.April.12, 2:21 AM | Message # 22
A bored admin
Easlyn

I sighed before ducking my head and walking over there. I shouldn't be here anyways. I looked at the boy on the ground before looking at Tempus. There. I'm dead.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 01.April.12, 2:28 AM | Message # 23
Commander
Tempus:

I looked at them, and sighed "As you can clearly tell in this town...Rancin Rule isn't exactly popular, but...unlike the Rebellion who at least has a blind no civillan fatalities ideal. Some opposers are...pathetic in their endevors and want to kill everyone not liking either sides of the war. I am going to give you...a week...to get aquanted, and than I will send a guard for you two. You will report to the castle for your orders." I got off his leg, and walked away. "Oh...and if you don't comply, the last thing you'll see is my blade cutting your heads off your body."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 01.April.12, 2:31 AM | Message # 24
A bored admin
Easlyn

I frowned even deeper. Castle for orders? Bet any money I have on me is that he wants to take advantage of me. Disgusting. Oh joy. I nodded.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 01.April.12, 2:37 AM | Message # 25
Commander
David:

I got up and looked at her, and sighed "Okay, Look...OBVIOUSLY...we both are terrified of Tempus. Thats plain as day." I said looking at her eyes. "So...lets just...spend a week together, so we can know our strengths and weaknesses. That way, we can do whatever mission he makes us do, and than move on with out lives. I'll start with my name. I'm David, just call me Dave. I'm a professional thief, and I'm not stupid enough to make myself wanted by either Rebellion or Rancins. Hence why, I'm kind of surprised Tempus bothered with me, because its not like I'm a threat." I smiled and revealed her pretty little staff, than gave it back to her "Doesn't mean I'm not good at what I do"

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Theives Worlds ((A collab of sorts between Ilovedogs2, Narutard, Dillon0909))
Search: