Th, 28.March.24, 9:54 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Kingdom of Peece ([][][][][][])
The Kingdom of Peece
ToxicDate: Su, 18.March.12, 6:41 PM | Message # 1
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Inside the large towering walls that surround the Kingdom of Peece, there is prosperous life where women are killed, and men are killed. For no reason at all, or maybe because a guard simply felt bored of looking at a raggedy slave under the control of the 'Peace' Peece Army. The kingdom of Peece is under control of the notorious warlord Avagron Peece. Avagron Peece controls two-thirds of the world while he sits on his throne in 'his' world's capital, Peece.

The one third of the world that is free is under Democratic control, led by President George Phoenix. George Phoenix is a commander-in-chief who in the past has deployed ground forces to liberate Kingdom Peece. If you are somehow still an un-captured slave in the kingdom of peace, you most likely are doing your best to escape. The democratic army, ever since Avagron Peece came to power, is called "The Liberation", or "The Liberators" Or it's official title, "The Liberation Alliance."

Character Sheet :
Name :
Special traits (Not magical traits, just...traits.):
Personality:
Bio:

I am only one, but I am one.

NarutardDate: Su, 18.March.12, 6:46 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(question, what time period is it centered around?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

ToxicDate: Su, 18.March.12, 6:53 PM | Message # 3
ToxIke
Time set : Far in the future. Post-apocalyptic. The world has just recently recovered from the end of the world and is in a new era, where there are only two governments left on Earth. There, I am switching this from Medieval to Modern/Futuristic.

THIS THREAD IS FUTURISTIC

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 18.March.12, 7:00 PM | Message # 4
A bored admin
(Yes! I'm joining now. I feel hyper now...)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:05 PM | Message # 5
The Reaper of Threads
Character Sheet : Genevieve
Name : Genevieve Saron
Appearance: She is short and a pure tomboy through and through. She wears tank tops and cargo pants with her large green jacket and black sneakers. Her short brown hair falls to just above her hair and is naturally very feathered. She often wears a baseball cap as well.
Special traits : She has a wonderful amount of charisma and when pressed, she has dead on aim
Personality: She is bright and truthful with a varying personality. She can talk with anyone
Bio: Gen survives barely in the world of peace, running and hiding and running and hiding. Always, she is running...and hiding. She cares for four children, helping and protecting them. She's four days from the border now, and pushing the four kids to the end to be free.
Extra: She always has gum

ToxicDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:05 PM | Message # 6
ToxIke
Character Sheet :
Name : Yuri Phoenix
Special traits (Not magical traits, just...traits.): TBR.
Personality: TBR.
Bio: TBR.

I, as the creator, instate the rule that my CS can be as crappy as I feel.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:10 PM | Message # 7
The man with no frontal cortex.
Character Sheet :
Name : Steve Terra
Appearance: He stands 6 feet, and is skinny, weighing in at 90 pounds. His skin is a pale white, he never got out much. It also burns easily. His eyes are green, and he has dirty brown hair, slightly shaggy. His normal attire consists of a pair of worn jeans, a purple shirt and a large, checkered orange jacket. His sneakers are in really old condition, dirty and thin, but he really doesn't seem to mind.
Special traits (Not magical traits, just...traits.): He can run. By run, i mean he's one of the fastest people on the planet. For 1-minute bursts he IS the fastest man.
Personality: He is a cautious boy. He sometimes argues with himself over important issues. He prefers not to fight.
Bio: Born into slavery, He had to fight for food, fight to get a place.
But he couldn't fight. So he ran.
When he was 14 he ran through a door left open by a careless worker. He ran for 2 days, until he left the border and his life far behind.
He is now in the army of the Liberation, via draft. Needless to say he is miserable.

Walk without rhythm

ToxicDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:14 PM | Message # 8
ToxIke
(All accepted.)

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:15 PM | Message # 9
(:D)

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:16 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
(I made a bio btw)

ToxicDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:20 PM | Message # 11
ToxIke
Yuri
I was not a slave. A slave I was not. I was the closest thing it was to being free in Kingdom Peece.

I had not been captured. I had only been hiding. I had acquired a handgun and four clips to help defend myself, as well as a few pocket knives and a hockey stick. I lived in a boarded up convenient store in an old village within the kingdom.

I sat in the dusty store, chewing on an old granola bar as I thought about trying to escape the kingdom today. I had been contemplating this for a long time, and finally realized that I was waiting for something, though I didn't know what. Therefore, if I was going to go, why not now? I'm as prepared for a fight as I'll ever be.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 18.March.12, 7:21 PM | Message # 12
A bored admin
Character Sheet :
Name : Holly Iciles
Appearance: she is about 5'4 and weighs about 100 pounds. Her brown and usually curled hair is tied up with san orange hair band. Her lavender eyes(there are people with lavender eyes out there.) usually match with her faded forest green shirt and a bit dirty jeans. Her brown socks have holes in then but are unnoticeable by the dirty silver sneakers.
Special traits: anything with flexibility and stamina.
Personality: quiet and usually shy. However she opens up to new friends easily.
Bio: tbd

It's time.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:23 PM | Message # 13
Why me?
WHY ME?
A spy? WHY "A SPY?"
ASSASINA-No, No sir i will not...WHAT?!
"I said," Said the general, "If you do not comply you will be taken back."
"I'll do it." I said.

That was a month ago.

Walk without rhythm

ToxicDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:28 PM | Message # 14
ToxIke
Yuri
I stood, and took one final look around the convenient store before leaving to escape Kingdom Peece. I walked to the corner of the room, and picked my backpack off of my tiny mat that I called a bed. I slung it over my shoulder, and removed my handgun from my holster as I jogged over to the door.

I quietly and slowly opened it a few inches. I peered out into the street and saw nothing. I heard noises and cries, though they were not on my street. I slipped out of the store, and ran down the sidewalk, looking for an abandoned home that possibly had some type of vehicle that I could use to help me escape. My ideal vehicle was an 'ATV' with a storage compartment that would allow me to bring everything I owned with me.

NarutardDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:28 PM | Message # 15
The Reaper of Threads
Gen
"Come on.." I urged Thomas and Lily further. Thomas tugged her gently and they stumbled. I looked behind them and boosted Gwen further up on my hip. "Just another mile or two," I said as I pushed them ahead of me.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:30 PM | Message # 16
I was "Standing Guard" by the ATV rack.
I wasn't ordered too. I didn't care.
I unsheathed my sword, looking at it again.

Walk without rhythm

ToxicDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:32 PM | Message # 17
ToxIke
Yuri
I jogged around a corner, running under the cover of a tent that was in the past used to keep rain off a peoples' cars. I ran through a few dead, abandoned houses as I headed towards an ATV rack that I had spotted once before when I was out scavenging for food.

(Aha :3)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 18.March.12, 7:34 PM | Message # 18
A bored admin
(Don't care if I'm the youngest.)

Holly

I was wary of everything even small shadows that moved as I made sure I packed everything. A quick gateway from the kingdom is what I need. Being a slave for most of my life taught me a lot of essential things in my life. Though I was young, I had a brain and the wits to run.

It's time.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:34 PM | Message # 19
I noticed a jogger running towards the ATV rack.
He looked suspicious, desperate, hungry.

Walk without rhythm

ToxicDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:38 PM | Message # 20
ToxIke
Yuri
I hissed, cursing quietly as I spotted the guard. I dove down behind a flipped over car in the middle of the street.

I peeked over at the guard through the corner of the windshield. I was praying to a god I didn't believe in that he didn't see me.

NarutardDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:40 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
Gen
I looked back at Thomas and Lily as they struggled to continue. "Gen..." Lily sobbed, stumbling and tripping. I slowed and stopped and they sat down. My eyes moved around the roads cautiously and I moved them into a barren house. The walls were destroyed, everything dusty and covered. It looked as if the house had been taken mid-supper. Half clean plates lay rotting with food and covered with dust. A puff of dust rose with each step. This will have to do.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:41 PM | Message # 22
I raised an eyebrow.
Normal people don't do that. He must be trying to escape.
I looked around. No-one.
I smiled.
"You there!" in my guardsvoice. "Come here!"

Walk without rhythm

ToxicDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:44 PM | Message # 23
ToxIke
Yuri
I cursed loudly as I stared at my pistol. I wished I had a suppressor. If I did, I would stand up and unload a clip in the guard.

I sighed, and slid the pistol into my jeans' waistband behind my back. I reached into my backpack and pulled out a buck-knife. I slipped it up my sleeve, and stood slowly with my hands raised.

NarutardDate: Su, 18.March.12, 7:44 PM | Message # 24
The Reaper of Threads
Gen
I looked outside, hearing shouting. I quickly hid the kids and ran to the window, peeking out

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 18.March.12, 7:45 PM | Message # 25
A bored admin
Holly

Making sure I did my job right, I ran downstairs to the first floor. I found an open window and jumped out. I hit the ground running. As a slave, I have learned nanny passages that were dug out that were used to be canals but now a way to get out with the guards seeing me. I snuck around the walls quietly before slipping through a passage. Now the next part. Not to get spotted by guards as I run.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Kingdom of Peece ([][][][][][])
Search: