Th, 28.March.24, 10:18 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Gamer Worlds (For the gamers of this site)
Gamer Worlds
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 03.April.12, 3:09 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Hero Prolouge:

"This game sucks" I said looking at the gameplay of Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. "Why the hell do I play this?" I than looked at the Sega Genisis I bought when I was a kid "Oh...right...I'm a die hard fan boy."

I groaned and turned it off "I'll work on it later, I need to play some good games before my brain melts"

Suddenly the game started on its own "Okay...thats bizzare" I turn it back off, and unplug it and the game started again. I went to the door to my room, when I discovered the door wouldn't budge.

I than sat down and sighed "Great... I guess I have to play this thing..." I pressed the start, and than the screen staticed "SWEET ITS BROKEN!" I than saw the static move out of the tv. I tried to run, as my leg wrapped around me and dragged me off. Screaming the whole way.

I than woke up, and looked around and at my skin. I look like I was in a new 3d video game, like Call of Duty graphics. Oh god I could have played Call of Duty.... I than looked around to see, a man in a white cloak looking at me. "Gamer....we need your help. You dedication to your favorite franchise, the good times and the bad times, is outstanding. Very few are selected to be transfered into the world of Games."

I Looked at him "Okay, I'm call bul..."

I was than smacked by the white cloaked man as he helped me up. "You...along with a select group of individuals are people we have chosen to become sort of Avatar of Games. You will transfered into various worlds starting only with the powers of your favorite video game chareter. So with you, Knuckles the Echidna's super strength, ablily to climb any walls by simply punching it, and digging with just your fists."

"Okay thats cool but..." I keep trying to say something

"How you harness the powers is very simple...on your neck is a very powerful object call the multiform." He said basically ignoring me. "The multi form has the power of every video game chareter in existances locked inside the crystal. By simple concentration, you will see a holographic image of the chareter, and you simple touch the hologram and gain their powers. Othe chareters will be unlocked overtime, but we managed to modify the crystal so everyone starts out with their favorite game chareter"

"That great, but WHY DID YOU SUMMON ME!" I said looking at him

He smirked "Because the other holders have gone missing...in the various worlds of the games they love. We need you to find them"

I love Spooky Crap :D

SunkernDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 3:14 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Users
(loled pretty hard at the sonic 06 reference.)
(is there a villian one too?)

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 03.April.12, 3:15 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(Yes in fact I'm working on it right now.

Also, Yeah...I hate Sonic 06. It SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!)

SunkernDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 3:17 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
(dude. i didn't even beat the part where you go from the city to the cave. Yeah, the beginning. It was that hard for me to find all the coins nescesarry. My favorite Sonic game was either Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog, Or Adventure 2. Gamecube love. <3)

Eric.
Eric!

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 03.April.12, 3:19 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(Favorite game of all time: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle)

SunkernDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 3:20 PM | Message # 6
Colonel general
(That's what I was talking about.)

Eric.
Eric!

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 03.April.12, 3:25 PM | Message # 7
Commander
Villain Prolouge:

I woke up groggy, and spoted some one approaching me. "Hello there, young gamer. We decided to save you from being brain washed by those arogent fools in white"

I said "Um...thanks"

He walked to me and said "I do apologize but...we should explain what happened. You were transfered her under the rouse that you'd be helping out the various gaming worlds from us. However, we decided that the gaming worlds need more...order."

I smiled and said "So...we're just gonna take it over"

He smirked "With your help...you see that neckless around you neck only gives you the ablities of heroes...we modified it so it can have the power of game villains."

I smiled "I'm liking so far...what do I have"

He walked around me "The mind and intelect of Dr.Robotnik"

I shruged "I thought it was Dr. Eggman?"

He sighed "Whatever...uses you're power and we will rule the game worlds...forver"

Chareter Sheet:

Name:
Charerter and powers:
Bio:
Extra:

Name: Jack Iris
Hero or Villain: Hero
Charerter and powers: Knuckles the Echidna(Superstrength, Super digging ablity, and Super climbing ability)
Bio: (See Hero Prolouge)
Extra: Wears a black jacket for no reason, and prefers black jeans

Name: Mike Venz
Hero or Villain: Villain
Charerter and powers: Dr.Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik-Super Intellegence
Bio: (See villain proulouge)
Extra: Has googles on his head that allows him to see Gamer Necklesses

SunkernDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 3:56 PM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Name: Servo Trench
Hero or Villain: (Tough one, but i think i'll go with hero.)
Charerter and powers: Espio The Chameleon. Powers include Stealth, Smarts, Extreme Training in Martial Arts, and Hacking Knowledge.
Bio: He was born in America, and was secluded from a lot of people. It was either Ironic, or just plain creepy, due to his name being latin for Reserve. He loved video games, because it felt like he had friends to always have fun with, in virtual life, that is.
Extra: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=anime%20guy&order=9&offset=24#/d1xu6l2 What he looks like. :3

Name: Jayson Ryder
Hero or Villain: Villain
Charerter and powers: Nick Scryer from Psi-Ops: Powers are psychic abilities like Aura View, Telekinisis, Remote Viewing, Pyrokinisis, and Mind Control and Mind Drain.
Bio: Don't feel like making one for him. He just has a normal life i guess.
Extra: Short brown hair, white skin, ice blue eyes, and changes clothes because he's a human.

Eric.
Eric!

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 03.April.12, 4:46 PM | Message # 9
Commander
(accepted)

RazDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 7:18 PM | Message # 10
Commander
Name: Scott Alexander Throgmorton
Appearance: 5'6", Messy Brown Slightly Grown Out Buzz-Cut, Dark Brown eyes, Slightly buff body build, Pale Caucasian Skin Tone, Worn Blue Running Shoes, Green Shorts, Purple Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Brown Trench Coat, Red Bandanna with a Playing deck symbols on it tied around his neck, Desert Camouflage Military Fatigue Cap, Overhead Head phones that are noise canceling.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Character and powers: Scout from TF2
Bio: Being a Gamer all his life he woulda found winding up in one of his favorite Video games cool, if it weren't for the fact that the enemies came after him with chainsaw, Kukri Knives, axes, Etc. And if he wasn't in some shitty African Village where everybody was infected by a Biological Weapon called Las Plagas which basically turned everyone into servants.
Extra: Scott is stuck in Resident Evil 5.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 03.April.12, 11:22 PM | Message # 11
Commander
(Accepted)

Jack:

I sighed and said "Okay...where do I start"

White Cloaked said "You will start in the land of Resident Evil"

I nodded "Okay...thats great...Racoon City?"

He smirked 'Oh you wish..."

SunkernDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 11:37 PM | Message # 12
Colonel general
(OH SHIT, NOT RACCOON CITY. YOURE SO FUCKED.)

Servo
I appear at a pretty familiar place, I blink a few times. "Wha..?" I was at.. Chemical Plant Zone? The hell? I look over the ledge I was on, the once cool harmless pink slime looked pretty bad. I drop a dollar from my wallet down and watch it melt and burn. "Well."

Eric.
Eric!

Dillon0909Date: We, 04.April.12, 0:09 AM | Message # 13
Commander
Jack:

I landed somewhere in Africa? The hell...when suddenly I heard growling. I turned and I jumped back shocked. "Oh geezus..."

RazDate: We, 04.April.12, 0:30 AM | Message # 14
Commander
(Sunkern, I said Shitty AFRICAN village, which if you play RE5, you'll know I'm not being stereotypical. Raccoon city is in America.)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 04.April.12, 1:53 AM | Message # 15
Commander
Jack:

I turned and ran, than sat down. "How do I activate this thing again" I concetrated and a chareter select hologram appeared, by series. It locked onto the sonic the hedgehog series, and I touched the Knuckles Icon. His hologram appeared and touched it, and suddenly I felt alot strong.

RazDate: We, 04.April.12, 2:37 AM | Message # 16
Commander
Scott
I pumped a shotgun then blew off a head of one of those Infected fucks then looked at the three others behind it, "Yippie kai yay mothafuckas." I say then pump the shotgun again.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 04.April.12, 3:02 AM | Message # 17
Commander
Jack:

I growled and punched an Infected beast, through a few brick walls.

RazDate: We, 04.April.12, 3:05 AM | Message # 18
Commander
(Well, they still look like humans.)
Scott
I saw another infected fly through the wall and the Infected looked as well then I lifted my shotty at them with one hand and blew them away while we all looked at the one who flew through the wall.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 04.April.12, 3:27 AM | Message # 19
Commander
Jack:

I punched another one, its face being destroyed. I jumped to a wall and punched it climbing up with my fists.

RazDate: We, 04.April.12, 3:30 AM | Message # 20
Commander
Scott
I heard something moving along the walls so I shot through the wall above it.

Persona Non Grata

SunkernDate: We, 04.April.12, 3:33 AM | Message # 21
Colonel general
(The fuck is your problem? I said Oh shit, not raccoon city? Your fucked because raccoon city is the least worst one to be in, i have no idea what in the hell you were ranting about.)

Servo
I slide down the steep hill and climb up, wondering what was going on. I look at the wristband i suddenly had on. I move it around before some type of apparition pops up. "You're kidding." I mumble, looking at the character. I hit a button below it and feel... smart. Really smart. And kinda fast too. I tilt my head questioningly. I jog, and it feels like im running like some guy from the Olympics. Ohoho, this is gonna be fun.

Eric.
Eric!

RazDate: We, 04.April.12, 3:53 AM | Message # 22
Commander
(Sunkern, Calm your shit, I didn't read it right, plus the reason i'm telling you to calm your shit is because when anyone puts "The fuck is your problem?" is normally read out as though the writer is being a jackass.)

Persona Non Grata

SunkernDate: We, 04.April.12, 4:03 AM | Message # 23
Colonel general
(It wasn't intended to be that way at all. At least you acknowledged it. I hate people who get pissed when they sense not even correct emotions through text."

Eric.
Eric!

Dillon0909Date: We, 04.April.12, 4:05 AM | Message # 24
Commander
Jack:

I jumped off, and saw the horde of Zombies where I was about to land. So I punched through an infected and burrowned underground

SunkernDate: We, 04.April.12, 4:08 AM | Message # 25
Colonel general
(Dillon, am i the only one who got pissed off in SAB2 with the hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut?)

Eric.
Eric!

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Gamer Worlds (For the gamers of this site)
Search: