We, 08.May.24, 7:44 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Burning Land ([][][][][])
The Burning Land
ToxicDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 2:55 PM | Message # 1
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
The world was in shambles. Dragons roamed the land destroying everything in their path. Mankind was on the brink of extinction. Many people had given up hope. Then one day, a few kids were roaming the forest, and found a nest of Dragon Eggs. They turned to run home when the eggs hatched. Their curiosity got the best of them, and the touched the hatchlings. At that moment they were magically bonded with the hatchlings, but were unaware of it. Their hands began to burn so they ran thinking the were bit. Suddenly they started seeing the hatchlings everywhere, and after a while the hatchlings were constantly approaching them. They began to realize they could hear the hatchlings thoughts. They grew very attached to them that they named them. Soon the dragons attacked a large group of villages, burning them to the ground. That day was named The Day of The Burning Land. They realized there was only one way they could save their world from the wild dragons, to become Riders. You are one of those children. This is your chance to prove yourself. Will you risk it?

Rider CS:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

Dragon CS:
Name:
Color:
Eye Color:
Personality:
Dragon's One and Only Special Ability:

I am only one, but I am one.

ToxicDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 3:12 PM | Message # 2
ToxIke
Rider CS:
Name: Dorian Rose
Appearance: Healthy height and weight for a fourteen year old teenager. He has a lot of scars from school fights and from when he would venture out into the forest as a very young boy and injure himself accidentally. He has shaggy bright silver hair. No one could ever figure out how that came to be. He has gray eyes, which makes it appear as if he is blind. He is not.
Personality: YMLT =3

Dragon CS:
Name: Silver Light
Color: Silver - His name is Silver Light due to the fact that Dorian is lonely child who ran away from home when he was eight years old. For six years his life has been horrible, though in comparison he is better off than he was before. Dorian lived just outside one of the few main villages left in the world. When he first met Silver, he noticed that his skin color was Silver, and that the dragon's personality managed to give Dorian a small sense of hope. So he added named his dragon Silver Light.
Eye Color: Pure White
Dragon's One and Only Special Ability: Spits out silver fire.

Creation100Date: Sa, 21.April.12, 5:28 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Rider CS:
Name: Jack Vale
Appearance: Light red spiky hair, wears a single black shirt and tanned linen jeans, on the jean's waist is a dark brown belt, and lastly he wears gray luohan shoes.
Personality: Heroic he tends to be arrogant and a bit childish though he means well and tries to do his best.

Dragon CS:
Name: Aldin
Appearance: Black scales with bones slightly appearing from his back.
Eye Color: Burgundy irises and black pupils.
Personality: Obedient to his friend, "Jack". He tends to ignore him though tired of his attitude at times. Though a bond he certainly has with his brave friend.
Dragon's One and Only Special Ability: Blows a force that withers and drains life forces out of creatures in its path.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 6:45 PM | Message # 4
The man with no frontal cortex.
(Eh, i'll join.)
Rider CS:
Name: Steve Terra
Appearance: He stands 5.5 feet, and is skinny, weighing in at 90 pounds. His skin is a pale white, he never got out much. It also burns easily. His eyes are green, and he has dirty brown hair, slightly shaggy. His normal attire consists of a pair of worn jeans, a purple shirt and a large, checkered orange jacket. His sneakers are in really old condition, dirty and thin, but he really doesn't seem to mind.
Personality: His personality is shy. When coaxed out of his shell, he makes a good friend. He hates to upset anyone, and is hurt more by verbal and physical abuse than others. He is quick on his feet, and fast to react.

Dragon CS:
Name: Flint
Color: White
Eye Color: Orange
Personality: He has bonded with Steve, and will do anything for him. He occasionally does his own thing, but most of the time is by Steve's side. Plus, he has 4 heads, hydra-style.
Dragon's One and Only Special Ability: Ice breath.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 21.April.12, 6:55 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Group: Administrators
Rider CS:
Name: Jacob Cass
Appearance: A black jacket, white Tank tope, black jeans. 6'7, A scar across his face, red eyes, and filled out teeth so it looks vampiric
Personality: He's more of a loner, and incredibly greedy, but he does have a good heart...deep...deep...down in his body.

Dragon CS:
Name: Quanz
Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Personality: Is pretty much like his master
Dragon's One and Only Special Ability: Breathing, breath of spikes.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 8:11 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Rider CS:
Name: Elphaba "Elphie" Mynch
Appearance: She stands short and proud at 4 foot seven. She has a mass of bright red, curly hair that falls to her mid-back and is untamable no matter how hard she tries. Her eyes are a deep dark green, but kind and warm. Her entire face and arms are freckled and her smile is wide and ever-present. She wears a green t-shirt usually and a pair of jeans with a black jacket and tennis shoes.
Personality: Elphie is ready to love everyone if she can and has nothing but kindness in her heart but provoke her and well, she'll fight

Dragon CS:
Name: Thorodan
Color: Dark and shimmering purple
Eye Color: Gold
Personality: He is very protective of Elphie
Dragon's One and Only Special Ability: (is fire not included? Cause if not it'll be fire but...) Can transform into any creature but retains his color in any form.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

ToxicDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 8:54 PM | Message # 7
ToxIke
Things we should cover before staring...
#I will begin.
#All of the riders know each other very well due to the fact that they train their dragons together.
#They have abandoned their families and now live in an old, deserted, underground shelter.
#They each have their own room.
#If you can, please don't take the story line into your own hands (For a while...)

ToxicDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 8:58 PM | Message # 8
ToxIke
Dorian
I sat on my thick mat that I called my bed. I was alone in my room as I sharpened a tiny piece of wood. It was going to be put on a necklace that would be worn around my neck.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:04 PM | Message # 9
I was outside, thinking about my parents.
Mother-Dead.
Father-Dead.
Why? Why was i not given answers.

Walk without rhythm

Creation100Date: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:13 PM | Message # 10
Commander
Jack-

I slept against Aldin, his soft snore the rhythm to my breathe. I dreamed of the day we first flew together.

NarutardDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:14 PM | Message # 11
The Reaper of Threads
Elphie
I sat outside against Thordan as he curled around me. I watched him as he breathed evenly, ruffling the grass with each breath. He puffed out a flame and I laughed as he accidently singed the grass.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:19 PM | Message # 12
Flint nuzzled me with one of his heads. He looked at me with trust, caring and compassion. Like the parents i never had.
"Wanna ride boy?" I asked. His other 3 heads woke up and swung to face me.

Walk without rhythm

ToxicDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:25 PM | Message # 13
ToxIke
Dorian
I stood, and walked out into the stone hall. The lanterns that we had posted were lit. I heard no voices, so I estimated everyone was out. I walked down the hall tiredly as the sun grew towards the high sky. I had not slept since the day before. I made my way towards the staircase. I opened the security door, and stepped in. I closed it behind me. I opened the second security door, and stepped in. I closed it behind. I opened the final door and let the frozen morning breeze engulf me in it's sheet. I crossed my arms and started up the brick stairs.

I whistled a high pitch whistle, and in the distance, a few trees shook as I heard the pounding of Star Light's tail. I stood at the top of the stairs, and waited a few seconds before he excitedly shot out of the forest's canopy and towards the shelter. He tore through the air, instantly landing graciously at my feet. He stared up at me with beautiful wide eyes, as if to say, "You summoned me, brother?"

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:29 PM | Message # 14
I climbed on Flints back.
"Lets go!" With that flint leapt off the ground into the air.
It was the best feeling, flying. Your cares were dumped on the ground. And i was flying high.
I spotted Thordan and Elphie on the ground. I flew high above them, twisting and turning.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:31 PM | Message # 15
The Reaper of Threads
Elphie
I blew on his snout and his eyes laughed gleefully as he blew back, making my hair fly. I wrapped my arms around his neck happily and Thorodan lowered his wings around me in a hug.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:41 PM | Message # 16
I knew Elphie. Not very well. Out of all of the riders she was the one i was the most alienated with. I don't know why.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:42 PM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
Elphie
"Come on, I'll race ya up the hill," I said as Thorodan stretched and shrank down into a purple wolf. He bark and started to run. I laughed and ran after him.

ToxicDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:47 PM | Message # 18
ToxIke
Dorian
"Let's go on a walk," I told Silver Light telepathically. He purred and stood finely. He trotted off, expecting me to follow. I smiled and did so.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:47 PM | Message # 19
One of flint's heads looked down to the ground and whimpered. It was Elphie's dragon, now a wolf. Flint normally eats wolfs like these for dinner.
"Not food. Friend."

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:53 PM | Message # 20
The Reaper of Threads
Elphie
I caught up with him and tackled him to the ground halfway up the hill. He roared and shifted back to his normal form, rolling down the hill. I laughed, holding tight to his neck until he opened his wings and took to the skies. I settled into my normal space between his shoulder blades as my red curls flew away from my face aswe soared upwards.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:54 PM | Message # 21
I smiled. My relationship with my dragon was less physical. We don't roll down hills.

Walk without rhythm

Creation100Date: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:56 PM | Message # 22
Commander
Jack-

I hug against his side, Aldin just releases a sigh killing a patch of grass in front of his snout. He shook me away, "Food." was all I could read as he stretched and pulled me onto his back with his tail. "Yeah!" I laugh gripping onto his neck bones. Feeling my praise he softly chuckles with self pride before lifting off to hunt.

NarutardDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 9:57 PM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
Elphie
Thorodan straightened out, gliding along an air current and I listened to the silence happily. "If only they heard our thoughts they would understand that our relationship is not physical...it's not my fault I'm mute," I told him through our link. He hummed quietly, his sides warming up as if to say it's okay.

(I forgot to put that there, she can't talk but she speaks with her hands. Since everyone's so close they'd know her sign language)

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 10:00 PM | Message # 24
Flint whined again. He was hungry.
"Let's hunt."
He dive-bombed the ground, all 4 heads on alert.

Walk without rhythm

ToxicDate: Sa, 21.April.12, 10:07 PM | Message # 25
ToxIke
Dorian
Overhead I spotted everyone flying. "We can be the oddballs and stay down here," I told Silver. He knelt and offered for me to hop onto his back. "Alright," I smiled, approaching him. He let out a gleeful shriek and tore away, flying away without me. I frowned playfully and continued my walk as he flew.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Burning Land ([][][][][])
Search: