Tu, 23.April.24, 8:42 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Another Side of a Common Story ((The Survivors are always glorified))
Another Side of a Common Story
RazDate: Su, 29.April.12, 2:06 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
I watched the man in the long white doctor coat walk in, He was wearing a face mask, "I'm told you have remained your Humanity, is that true?" The man said and looked me in the eyes, "Wouldn't I have been struggling and screaming the second I saw you, now wouldn't I." I say and the Doctor nodded, "True, anyway, you offered to talk to us and give us some insight on the Infected. What do you know about them?" The Doctor said and I scratched my cheek, "Most of them are Savages, but some of them are like me, even the Special ones. We don't want to fight, we wish to be left to live in peace. We are to commonly hunted down and killed just because of how we are different from your kind." I was cut off by the doctor lifting his index finger, "Are you saying we are inferior to your kind?" I looked at the Doctor in disapproval, "No, I believe we are all equal, but we are now different from you. I am more like you than you could know, they call us freaks, abominations, zombies, but we are them, just genetically changed. I am the most like the rest of your kind, but you know that our mutations vary between individuals, I only grew claws, that's the only difference between me and humans." I say and The Doctor lowered his face mask and smiled at me, "I find it refreshing to know that anyone of your kind and Age can think like this, and you're both, it brings as sort of warmth to my bones to know that you can think like this, almost no one can think like you." The Doctor says, "They haven't had the same experiences as me, so they can't think the same as me, Being human then being infected has many experiences, nearly every experience was agonizingly painful, but they're always comforting ones, it's how life goes." I say and the Doctor nods, "Yes, well I have something for you, I think you might like it." The Doctor said and walked to the door and knocked on it. A moment later a Military Soldier opened the door to the outside and it was dark out. The Doctor gestured for me to leave, "You can head back to your town, but I can't help you from the military if they see you escaping but here, takes these and run, or stay here and be tested on for the rest of your life." The Doctor said and the Soldier came in and placed a equipment(A Kevlar vest and side-arm holster) then placed a M1911A2 SOCOM BLACK and 7 Magazines, then he brought me a Satchel that had an Ivory trench coat with a black rose trench coat stuffed into it. I looked at the Soldier and Doctor then put everything but the coat(Which I left stuffed into the Satchel.) and left the room and was guided towards a sewer tunnel which was left unguarded, the Soldier had made sure of that. I looked at the doctor and he waved to me. I waved back and climbed into the sewers and ran.

Scott
I looked at Group of special infected who sat around the fire pit with me, "I wish there were more people like the doctor and soldier in this world." Smokey says and looks towards the forest. I nodded then got up and walked away.

Plot
following an outbreak of the so-called Green Flu, a highly transmittable STD-like virus which manifests itself as massively increased aggression and the loss of many higher brain functions within its victim.
Two weeks after the infection of Green Flu, thousands upon thousands of people were infected, some mutated into things people called special infected, every other infected are just humans who have grown small claws.
Some infected have kept their humanity intact, but most have lost theirs. Uninfected humans sometimes hunt and kill these infected people. some humans are immune to the Virus and are called survivors.
A small description of each Special Infected shall now be posted.

The Boomer is a Special Infected that vomits a special bile at Survivors, which temporarily blinds them and draws Common Infected to them. At a distance the Boomer isn't much of a threat; his large size and low health make him an easy target against any weapon at mid or long range. However, if within range he can vomit on Survivors, attracting the Horde. When he dies, he explodes, covering any Survivors who are close enough with bile, blinding them and causing them to stumble backwards

The Hunter is a Special Infected that is not as mutated on the outside. The Hunter is extremely fast and agile, capable of quickly scaling walls. Additionally, he can pounce and pin down Survivors, clawing at their abdomen until either the victim is dead or the Hunter has been knocked off or killed by another Survivor.

The Smoker is an ambush class that can strangle Survivors with its long tongue, similar to Half-Life's Barnacle. The help of another Survivor is required to escape from a Smoker's hold. As the name implies, Smokers emit smoke when killed to impair Survivors' vision.

The Tank is the biggest and strongest of all the Infected and is reasonably fast, only slowing if hit with large amounts of automatic weapons fire or when lit on fire.

The Charger's main attack is charging forward and plowing into the Survivors. On a successful charge, he will grab and carry a single Survivor while knocking down the others. Once the Charger has hit a wall or other surface, or after he has run a certain distance, he will begin slamming his captive into the ground until an ally frees them. If he misses and hits a wall, he will stumble, leaving him open to attack. The Charger can be detected by the Survivors by the warped growling noise he makes. He will announce his charge with a loud bellow.

The Jockey is a small Infected that attacks Survivors by clinging to them from behind and literally riding the Survivor while attacking them. He can shift his weight around and cause the Survivor to stumble in his desired direction, giving this Special Infected a type of control over the Survivor.

The Spitter possesses the ability to spit a green ball of acid from long distances, which, upon hitting the ground, will expand into a large puddle and damage any Survivors who make contact with it. After spitting, however, the Spitter is temporarily paralyzed for a second, giving the Survivors a chance to kill her.

The Witch is passive unless provoked by flashlights, gunfire, or Survivors in close proximity. She is the second "Boss Infected." Pistol fire does not provoke her easily, but it will do only a small amount of damage. She is very powerful, capable of incapacitating, and even killing Survivors with one hit. Some witches wander about while others sit on the ground. All Witches cry.

Name:
Infected?:
Which type(If infected):
Appearance:
Bio:

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 29.April.12, 2:18 AM | Message # 2
Commander
Name: Zia
Infected?: No
Which type(If infected):
Appearance: A black leather jacket, blue jeans, and white tank tops, with a shot gun at her side, it doesn't work but she uses it to wack people

Bio: She is one of the few surviviors in the world, travling the country with her brother Oba. She's brash arrogent...and is dumb enough to provoke witches.

Name: Oba
Infected?:No
Which type(If infected):
Appearance: A red hoodie, black jeans, and an extra layer of clothing, just incase he gets bit
Bio: Traveling with his sister Zia, he's trying to find more surviors, and trying to actually find stuff to make a cure...but...more infected keep destroying his work. He's not a fighter...at all...but, he can use a firearm pretty well.

I love Spooky Crap :D

RazDate: Su, 29.April.12, 2:45 AM | Message # 3
Commander
Name: Scott Alexander Throgmorton
Infected?: Yes
Which type: Common infected
Appearance: 5'8", Brown slightly grown out Buzz-cut, Dark Brown eyes, Slightly buff body build, Pale Caucasian Skin Tone, Worn Blue Running Shoes, Urban Camouflage BDU Camo pants, Purple Short Sleeve T-Shirt, , Ivory White Trench Coat with a Black rose Decal on the back of it, Red Bandanna with a Playing deck symbols on it tied around his neck, Desert Camouflage Military Fatigue Cap, Kevlar vest, Holster strapped to his right leg.
Bio: Scott was unlucky enough to end up getting turned into an Infected, and didn't change like all of his friends who he watched turn into the Special infected. Scott was then Captured by the Military and then the story above explains the rest.

Persona Non Grata

RazDate: Su, 29.April.12, 2:48 AM | Message # 4
Commander
(@Dillon:You're accepted I guess.
@Everyone:I really should not have to say anything about people being Accepted, as long as your sheet is reasonable than you are accepted.)

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Su, 29.April.12, 10:48 AM | Message # 5
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Name: Baron Nashor
Which type(If infected): Hunter
Appearance: In attachment
Bio: Baron looks normal, but he has the agility and savage reactions of a hunter. He tends to keep his infection a secret, unless someone is by themselves, which is when he tends to attack. Baron is wary of his surroundings, and will get jumpy at the first sight of something, but he isn't a coward, just not suicidal. He's stronger than the common infected, but a full-fledged special infected can beat him, besides the boomer. His agility allows him to move in and out of combat, picking off dangerous targets. He sides with the infected, typically spending his days trying to cheer up witches and killing humans, but he could be swayed into assisting the humans temporarily...

(I didn't expect to do this length of a bio, I was gonna do a REALLY short one, but the internet went out, so all I could do was write some more of this.)
Attachments: 2156138.jpg (28.1 Kb)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

ToxicDate: Su, 29.April.12, 1:25 PM | Message # 6
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
(Joining later. Not really in the mood to think right now.)

I am only one, but I am one.

NarutardDate: Su, 29.April.12, 3:09 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Might I maybe be a Witch?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

RazDate: Su, 29.April.12, 4:25 PM | Message # 8
Commander
(yeah.)

Persona Non Grata

SunkernDate: Su, 29.April.12, 5:23 PM | Message # 9
Colonel general
Group: Users
(How would this work? Would it just be like.. Hunter: Mreahhd. Boomer: Uhanshfng.
or what)

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

RazDate: Su, 29.April.12, 5:25 PM | Message # 10
Commander
(Sunkern, I got an idea.)

Persona Non Grata

SunkernDate: Su, 29.April.12, 5:26 PM | Message # 11
Colonel general
(k.)

Eric.
Eric!

RazDate: Su, 29.April.12, 5:26 PM | Message # 12
Commander
(Roll with it or shut the fuck up and leave.)

Persona Non Grata

SunkernDate: Su, 29.April.12, 5:30 PM | Message # 13
Colonel general
Name: Garrett
Infected?: No
Which type(If infected): ...
Appearance: Short, curly brown hair, and green eyes. He's tall and normally built, and wears a tight black t-shirt, with tight jeans and tenneshoes.
Bio:

Name: Avis
Infected?: Yus
Which type(If infected): Hunter
Appearance: A hunter?
Bio: Is a zombie.

Added (29.April.12, 3:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Well, jeez.)

Eric.
Eric!

RazDate: Su, 29.April.12, 5:32 PM | Message # 14
Commander
(No, you did absolutely no effort.)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 29.April.12, 6:06 PM | Message # 15
Commander
(Can we start soon?)

NarutardDate: Su, 29.April.12, 7:18 PM | Message # 16
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Raquel Cumon
Which type(If infected): Witch
Appearance: She is small and pale, clothed in dark purples and greens. Her always tearful eyes are blue like the waves of the ocean and her long hair is pulled to the side. Her eyes are bloodshot often from all the crying and her cheeks a noticible pink from being flushed.
Bio: to be determined

(They cry 24/7? Why...? And also, should she be with Scott's group?)

EquinoxDate: Su, 29.April.12, 8:04 PM | Message # 17
(Because that's what they do in the game.)

RazDate: Su, 29.April.12, 8:33 PM | Message # 18
Commander
(You guys can start at any time. Rea, I really don't know why they cry, I have my own theories along with everyone else, but I might be wrong. Scott doesn't travel with a group, he was just talking with them cause they were wondering why he came through the sewers.)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 29.April.12, 8:35 PM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
(Ah,okay, mind if I ask your theory?)

RazDate: Su, 29.April.12, 8:44 PM | Message # 20
Commander
(I'll send it via PM.)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 29.April.12, 8:46 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay smile )

EquinoxDate: Su, 29.April.12, 9:14 PM | Message # 22
(Could I get it too? I'm interested in hearing it.)

ToxicDate: Su, 29.April.12, 11:09 PM | Message # 23
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
(They cry because in their previous life they were scorned, like, they were cheated on, or just cheated in some way, or just have a great loss hanging over their head.)

What I do when I spot a witch:
Step one: Shoot at it.
Step two: Wait for it to lose it's shit.
Step three: Run like fuck.

I am only one, but I am one.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:13 AM | Message # 24
Commander
Oba:

I was in a buidling with Zia, who was intentionally looking for a witch. "Zia...stay quiet"

NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 9:44 AM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
Raquel
I sniffled quietly as I walked around, eyes downcast. Forest trees towered above me. From behind the clouds, the moon appeared and I began to wail, still wandering around the dark forest.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Another Side of a Common Story ((The Survivors are always glorified))
Search: