We, 24.April.24, 10:40 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Three Provinces (Worth a shot.)
The Three Provinces
SunkernDate: Su, 06.May.12, 2:36 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
(This is all fictional.)

The year is 392 BC.
The formerly united China has split into multiple provinces, some going on less peaceful terms with each other. There are 3 provinces, Wu, Zhao, and Xero.

Xero:
The farthest north province, full of mostly monks and some warriors, they're army is more light and stealthy, consisting of assassins, which at the time weren't ninjas, they were rarely known at all. Most of the towns are built into mountainsides and in plains.

Wu:
The smallest, but most advanced and secluded province of them all. Wu is using the farthest advanced armor and weapons. Using metals that are unknown to others. Their population is full of Artisans, Peasants and Warriors who are pretty experienced. They're located more to the southwest, and their homes are built in large towns, tightly packed with cobblestone alleys and roads with a musician or merchant at every corner.

Zhao:
This is the wrong place to be for a lot of people. It's government, or what is left of it, is very corrupt. The streets are covered in puddles and trash, and occasionally, a body. There are criminals, mercenaries, theives, and other negative figures. But there is one thing they have that others don't, an amazing fishing/farming business on the outskirts, away from the loose, villa-like towns with all the trouble.

Classes:
Lower - Peasants, Royal Servants, and Criminals.
Middle - Artisans, Merchants, Fisherman, and Farmers.
High - Warriors, Assassins, Business Owners.
Royal - No one.

Homes:
Lower Class homes consist of a small house, with 1 bedroom that can support two people. A kitchen with a chest of food, a ancient like stove, and a table. The living room has 2 chairs, a table and a shanty book case.

Middle Class homes consist of 2 bedrooms, one with one bed, and another with a dual bed. The kitchen consists of an oven, a chest for food, and a cabinet of other needs. The living room has a 2 person loveseat-like thing, and a script writing table.

High Class homes consist of 4 bedrooms, one with 2 beds, one with a dual, and two with just one. There is a room with a safe and weapon racks. The kitchen has multiple ingredient cabinets, 2 ovens, and a 5 person dinner table. The living room has 3 chairs and a table with a pink oriental plant in the middle centerpiece. There is also a bookcase, and a pottery/writing table, that can be used for many other things as well.

Jobs:
Warrior - Risky, and tough job, but supports you and your family.
Assassin - Extremely hard job, but is a very exciting and well paying job.
Artisan - A job for the creative, painters and pottery makers, and does average.
Merchant - Sells goods from Farmers and Fishermans, and from other provinces. Does average as well.
Theif - Well... you're a theif. Lower class.
Criminal - Explains itself. Lower class.
Mercenary - Depends on what happens, and how much you get from your day. Lower-Middle class.
Fisherman/Farmer - Good for the ones who like nature, takes hard work and patience, but pays off with middle class.

Weaponry:
Battleaxes: Large axes made of mostly Iron, except in Wu, where they can be crafted of Steel or Glass. They are very heavy, but deal lots of damage.

Nunchuks: Usually used by assassins, swift, fast moving blunt weapons, that are hard to control, but deal serious damage, and injury.

Swords: Made of Bronze and Iron, but once again, can be crafted of Steel or Glass in Wu.

Dual Hook Swords: Extremely hard to learn weapons, but are sharp and can do a nice amount of bleeding damage to a foe. Made of Glass only in Wu. You can find them scattered around though, for they were the test craft weapons when they discovered Glass weaponry.

Bows: Made of strong wood and metal mechanisms, they are used in all the provinces, by warriors, assassins, and even some peasants have bow type weapons. They are usually made of iron on the inside.

Daggers: Used by Warriors and Assassins along with Theives, and Merchants in the case they get robbed. Short but effective weapons in short range. Made of Iron, but also Steel and Glass in Wu.

CS:
Name:
Appearance:
Job:
Preferred Class:
Bio:
Items:
Extra:

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

Message edited by Sunkern - Su, 06.May.12, 2:45 AM

Dillon0909Date: Su, 06.May.12, 2:38 AM | Message # 2
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Ranged weaponry are bows right?)

I love Spooky Crap :D

SunkernDate: Su, 06.May.12, 2:45 AM | Message # 3
Colonel general
(fixed it.)

Eric.
Eric!

Dillon0909Date: Su, 06.May.12, 2:50 AM | Message # 4
Commander
Name: Xian Zing Aka "The Invisible"
Appearance: Kind of scrongy looking, with a ragged out jacket, and kind of nice clothes underneath
Province: Zhao
Job: Mercenary
Preferred Class: Lower
Bio: Xian became a mercanry...because...truthfully..this is what he can do, he's good at it...he doesn't care if he lives or dies, and he's looking for someone who wronged him in the past. He gets his nickname for the quick way he eliminates his targets without being seen
Items: A bow, with a quiver of arrows on his back, and two daggers at his side.
Extra:

SunkernDate: Su, 06.May.12, 3:01 AM | Message # 5
Colonel general
(Accepted.)

Added (06/05/2012, 1:01 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Name: Taishi Wei
Appearance: Medium brown hair and small face. He has brown eyes as well. He's about 6 feet tall and has a tiny bit smaller than average build. He looks very child like, but is nothing of the sort. He wears a dark red jacket/vest that goes down to his hips, with a black armored shirt under it with dark red designs, the same tint as the jacket. He wears dark red pants with black stripes at the sides, with black metal war boots. He also has a black mask that goes up to his nose, covering his mouth and all.
Province: Xero
Job: Assassin
Preferred Class: Middle
Bio: As a child, his family was torn apart. His father died in war, and his mother ignored his needs alot since that event. He tried to stay strong and raise himself, and followed his fathers footsteps, somewhat, by fighting.
Items:
Extra:

Eric.
Eric!

Dillon0909Date: Su, 06.May.12, 3:02 AM | Message # 6
Commander
Xain:

I quietly sat in my home, its kind of delapidated...dirty...filthy, but...it's home.

SunkernDate: Su, 06.May.12, 3:06 AM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Taishi
I sit on the chair, twiddling my fingers.

Eric.
Eric!

Dillon0909Date: Su, 06.May.12, 3:09 AM | Message # 8
Commander
Xian:

I suddenly saw a warrior come in and looked at me. "Xian...we got a job for you"

SunkernDate: Su, 06.May.12, 4:49 PM | Message # 9
Colonel general
Taishi
I go to the bathroom and splash my face with water, sighing.

Added (06/05/2012, 2:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Taishi
Now that I have woken myself up, I get dressed in more relaxed clothes and walk out to the town.

Eric.
Eric!

NarutardDate: Su, 06.May.12, 5:22 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Name: Fei Lin Chu

Appearance: She stands of normal height with long black hair, always pulled back with her swallow toothed comb. Her blue eyes are a talk everywhere, uncommon in Asians. She wears a beautiful blue hanfu.

Province: Xero

Job: Merchant

Preferred Class: Middle

Bio: Fei lost her family three years ago to a caravaan raid. The theives ransacked their carriage of merchandice, stealing all of their money and products, as well as killing all of Fei's family. Fei at least was able to hide, but she had to watch as her entire family was killed and her entire livelyhood lost in flames. In the rubble, she managed to maintain a few things and restart their business and now has somewhat rebuilt what they once had. Everyone looks on her with pity but she persists with her head held high.

Items: Her father's steel sword and her mother's heritage

Extra: Her mother was of high class but married into middle class so she dropped to middle class to marry Fei's father.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 06.May.12, 5:25 PM | Message # 11
A bored admin
(I love it how you guys make Chinese names. Cracks me up (Cuz I'm Chinese) all the time.)

It's time.

SunkernDate: Su, 06.May.12, 5:26 PM | Message # 12
Colonel general
(@ILD I dunno, I just used some of the ones I know from history. @Naru Accepted)

Eric.
Eric!

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 06.May.12, 5:29 PM | Message # 13
A bored admin
(Makes it even funnier though. ^^ oh this will be fun to watch.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 06.May.12, 5:31 PM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
(@ILD, you meany)

SunkernDate: Su, 06.May.12, 5:33 PM | Message # 15
Colonel general
(:c)

Eric.
Eric!

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 06.May.12, 5:34 PM | Message # 16
A bored admin
(Sorry. I think I'll just watch then and not comment.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 06.May.12, 5:37 PM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
(OMG ILD REALLY?! AGAIN?! JUST STOP IT ALREADY! YOU'RE ABOUT TO THROW ME OVER THE EDGE! The best person for this thread IS you! You could help us and everything! STOP TAKING EVERYONE SO LITERALLY)

SunkernDate: Su, 06.May.12, 5:38 PM | Message # 18
Colonel general
(Uh)

Eric.
Eric!

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 06.May.12, 5:43 PM | Message # 19
A bored admin
How? It's a...well I guess I could.)

It's time.

SunkernDate: Su, 06.May.12, 5:45 PM | Message # 20
Colonel general
(If you don't want to, you don't have to.)

Eric.
Eric!

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 06.May.12, 5:53 PM | Message # 21
A bored admin
(I'm thinking of joining...but I can't skin cuz of school. I'm in the middle of pulling my threads...HOWEVER I can advise every now and then.)

It's time.

SunkernDate: Su, 06.May.12, 6:14 PM | Message # 22
Colonel general
(k.)

Eric.
Eric!

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 06.May.12, 6:19 PM | Message # 23
A bored admin
(*giggle* China's history is brutal, brutal, and brutal. Lots of civil wars and deaths (especially when the Japanese massacred Chinese people during WW2...) I never thought you would make sometime like this.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 06.May.12, 6:19 PM | Message # 24
The Reaper of Threads
(Pulling your threads? What do you mean by THAT?)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 06.May.12, 6:19 PM | Message # 25
A bored admin
(Grades*)

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Three Provinces (Worth a shot.)
Search: