Th, 25.April.24, 8:05 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Game of Life (Famous Chareter Editon)
The Game of Life (Famous Chareter Editon)
Dillon0909Date: Th, 07.June.12, 4:36 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Fan Chareter Edition coming soon)

OKay, here's the deal. AN Entity known as the Dark Guardian has ripped a hole in time and space, combining various universes and worlds into one giant world for it to rule. The Light Guardain defeated the Dark Guardian so it wouldn't rule the new world. However, do to what he did, the new world can't ever be seperated. To make matters worse, its said that some of the greatist scourges of the universe have decided to revive the Dark Guardain, its whereabouts are unknown, but there is rumored that it was weakened in the battle, so its threat has dimished slightly.

Now, its time for heroes to rise...now is the Time...to save the New Planet, called Giga.

Rules:

You must RP as either a Famous Comic, Video Game, Anime, or Movie chareter. No one from our treads, and no fan chareters.

Have fun

Chareter Sheet:

Name:
Short Description(I won't know everything):
Appearence:

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 09.June.12, 8:41 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Name: Monkey D Luffy
Genere: Anime
Short Description(I won't know everything): Everyone's favorite rubberheaded star of One Piece, whose goal is to become King of the Pirates. He ate the Gum Gum Devil fruit when he was a child so he's rubber but he can't swim
Appearence: (attachment)
Attachments: 3510459.png (221.7 Kb)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 09.June.12, 8:42 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Name: Knuckles The Echidna
Genere:Knuckles
Short Description(I won't know everything): The guardian of the master emerald and Angel island from Sonic the Hedgehog.
Appearence: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb201....dna.gif

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 11.June.12, 1:09 AM | Message # 4
Commander
(anyone even gonna join any of the three threads)

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Game of Life (Famous Chareter Editon)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: