Th, 25.April.24, 1:03 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The New Adventures of Stickman
The New Adventures of Stickman
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 12.June.12, 6:51 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Old Thread: http://angelsvsdemons.ucoz.com/forum/25-37-1 )

In the Fourth grade, Dillon0909 created a small comic where the hero and villain had one line, and a very stupid plot. At Freshman year of high school he made a story arc to the comic and took it more seriously. This is The Fantastic Adventures of Stickman!.
(only sagas in continutiy)

Saga 1:

After a fire claim the life of the parents, of young Lenny Carson. He live on the streets, stealing to survive. Once, he stole from the notorious Mob Boss Dr.Squarestin, and his henchmen Mitch. They caught him, and held him at gun point however Dr.Squarestein, offered Lenny a job as his private thief. Over the years he was raised by the terrible two some, until the day that Lenny and Dr.Squarestein were sold out by one of thier employees. Now desprete to escape they jumped into the toxins. After the radiation morphed thier bodies, they took on new personas. Dr.Squarestien became the villanious Warsquare, but Lenny, became the nobel and heroic Stickman. After peicing together his life, he desided to stop Warsquare for good, however he was simply outmatched, until...the Ledgendary Stick Sword was granted apon him.

Saga 2:

Stickman has been working in town for almost two months, and he has a mixed reaction. Either some hate him, or some love him. However, he "wins" a camping trip to Werewoods, where loe and behold a werewolf bit him. He transforms, of course and murders a criminal, he than started to attack the city, when it was revealed that Warsquare took control of the easily tamed werewolf mind. With a little help from the Old Man, Stickman regained control and got his first transformation, the Were-Stick form.

All was well for a while, until Warsquare created a monster our of one of his Circle Shapped Minions, that was ultimently poweful but uncontrollable. The thing attacked the city, and in a temporary truce, Stickman and Warsquare attacked the creature, with little success as the Monster Circle transformed, into more powerful transformations. The creature than seriously injure Warsquare. Thinking the man that was once a father to him to be dead, Stickman gave into the darkness in his heart, releasing Dark Stickman(A form I have never used again btw) and attacked the beast, destroying it. Old Man, helped him, still hidden in the shadows, healing Warsquare, who declared that even though they helped each other he will still be Stickman's enemy

Than, Stickman saw a werewolf nearly killed by Vampires. Stickman offered to help, and defeated the Vampire. However the Werewolf saw that Stickman used his were-stick form to beat the Vampire and Called him "The One". The One, is a term used for a werewolf that can shift in an out of werewolf and human form willingly. Their Leader, Montey Wolfienstine, tells him a tale about how he was in a conflict with his best friend Sticula because Death Night attacked his kingdom of Monsterland, and Montey ran away. After making a very tense truce, Stickman went on to fight Death Night,the previous Sticksword weilder and a Shadow bladesmen,and eventurally defeated the powerful foe.

Finally, wondering who kept helping him all the time and if what Death Night said during the battle was true, Stickman made his journey back to Monsterland, it now being Coe-Ruled by Sticula and Montey.He than meets Jack O Launtern, and Jack began to help Stickman, however after defeating a guard creature effortless, Jack became impressed and wanted to duel the superhero. Stickman and Jack made their way to the Stick Sword Temple. Where, finally, the original Stick Sword Wielder, came forth, and offered to Train Stickman and Jack for an upcoming threat. After some hesitation, they agreed, and over their training the two became the best of friends, and none to soon, as a dark portal, arrived in Werewoods

Chareter Sheet.
Name
Race (Human, Werewolf, Dead, Alien, or Vampire.)
Powers and Weapon
Bio.
Good or Evil:
Hometown:(Monsterland or Stickville)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 12.June.12, 6:51 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Name: Lenny Clarton aka Stickman
Race (Human, Werewolf, Dead, Alien, or Vampire.)Human
Powers and Weapon: Legendary Sticksword, a blade of light and enables 4 super powerful transformations. (WereStick, Semi-Stick, Final Form, Omega)
Bio. Losing his parents in a tragic fire, young Lenny fell into the graces of the notorious Mob Boss Squarestien. After serving loyaly for over 10 years, Lenny and Squarestien were ratted out in a toxins factory. They both plunged in, and Lenny was altered as he bandana became a permenent cape in his back. After realizing all the mistakes he's made with his life, he turned on Squarestien,now the Villain Warsquare. However it wasn't enough, so the warrior Old Man selected Lenny to be the next weilder of the Sticksword. Using it's power Lenny became Stickman, and now fights for second chances, and the saftey of his town.
Good or Evil: Good
Hometown:(Monsterland or Stickville) Stickville

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 12.June.12, 6:58 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Name: Jack O Lantern
Race (Human, Werewolf, Dead, Alien, Vampire, or Pumpkinoid.) Pumpkinoid
Powers and Weapon: A blade Identical to the sticksword, and two transformations (Pumpkin King and Ultiment Jack)
Bio: Not much is known about Jack, however he first met Stickman after Stickman stopped the war between Vampires and Werewolves. With his return, Jack became monster lands Stickman for a while. Enjoying teaming up with his best friends and rival.
Good or Evil:Good

Name: King Montey Wolfen.
Race (Human, Werewolf, Dead, Alien, or Vampire.): Werewolf
Powers and Weapon: Werewolf abilites, super strength razor sharp claws ect. While human, a bow he can split apart into two daggers.
Bio: The King of Monsterland, Montey has grown up losing his parents to Deathnight, thne becmome the defactor king of Werewolves at the age of 14, and finally fighting his best friend for years. Whne Stickman freed Monsterland from Deathnight, Montey shared his rule with his best friend Sticula. He thne had to battle his friend after Sticula betrayed him. Now, he wants to do nothing more than free his best friend from darkness.
Good or Evil: Good
Hometown:(Monsterland or Stickville) Monsterland

Name WarSquare
Age 37
Race (Human, Werewolf, Dead, Alien, or Vampire.) Human
Powers and Weapon A mace, and various giant robots.
Bio. A former mafia boss by the name of Dr. Squarestien. He was often mocked for his square shaped head, but still had firm control of the city. However during the accident that transformed him and Stickman. His body became Warsquare, now a mere city didn' amuse him. He wants to rule the entire planet and will do whatever it takes to get it. Even if it means crushing Stickman and his friends
Good or Evil: Evil

Name:Sticula
Race: (Human, Werewolf, Dead, Alien, or Vampire.) Vampire
Powers and Weapon : A bandaged blade with a hidden darker blade underneath
Bio. : Sticula began his life during the war. After Deathnight killed his father, Sticula never let it go and still held a grudge, and blamed Montey, the two have become friends though, and co rule Monsterland.
Good or Evil: :Good
Hometown:(Monsterland or Stickville) : Monsterland
Stickville: A modern city, with durible buildings, high economy, and beautiful cars, a stadium and fair weather.

Monsterland: A place for any supernatural creature, is very rural and very old fashioned.

The two are strong allies with no signs of war.

Name: DeathNight
Race (Human, Werewolf, Dead, Alien, or Vampire.): Half Human Half Zombie
Powers and Weapon: A replica of the Shadowblade, minus the corrupting affects and the pitch black blade part.
Bio. Stickman's Enemy Deathnight had a rough past. After losing his father he became a sticksword wielder himself. However, he was corrupted by the evil Rage, and was a weilder of the Shadowblade. During a traning mission he was cursed with a zombie disease making him half zombie. As wielder of the shadow blade, he attacked Monsterland, causing a rift between vampires and werewolves. After his defeat by the hands of Stickman, Deathnight swore revenge...and joined with Warsquare
Good or Evil: Evil

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.July.12, 12:03 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(Bump)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.July.12, 12:08 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Stickman:

I stretched looking out from the rooftops.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 12.July.12, 12:43 PM | Message # 6
Commander
Stickman:

I jumped to then next rooftops looking for crimes to stop.

RazDate: Th, 12.July.12, 8:07 PM | Message # 7
Commander
Name: Soldier
Race: Human
Powers and Weapons: M9 Beretta, Machete.
Bio: Soldier's true name is unknown. Soldier was a constant fighter, among those who tried to constantly stop two people with great power from fighting. Soldier is the only one to survive 20 different powered people and has been injured by each one, after each injury he covered the scar up with bandages which has resulted in him having many bandages, most of his torso is covered by bandages along with his lower head. His upper head has a single bandage wrapped around it. Soldier also some bandages around his left arm and both legs but he retains full movement regardless of the damage caused to them. Upon gaining the latest injury he woke up in a hospital and found a pair of Heavily tinted red smith shades which he wears all the time. Soldier has become fed up with powered people and the damage they cause so he has learned about each person to make it easier to fight them. He has become proficient with every weapon so that he can use their weapons against them.
Good or Evil: Neutral
Hometown: Traveler

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 13.July.12, 11:36 AM | Message # 8
Commander
(accepted THANK YOU RAZ)

Stickman:

I stretched and looked around. "Quiet day today"

RazDate: Su, 15.July.12, 0:40 AM | Message # 9
Commander
Soldier
I grabbed a one of the so called Heros by the arm while they were on their knees then I pulled his arm off then shot them through the head. The other one behind me appeared behind me but got a round through the skull. I looked at the bodies then walked out of the alleyway.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 16.July.12, 9:41 AM | Message # 10
Commander
Stickman:

I heard gunshots and started to run rooftop to rooftop

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 16.July.12, 10:55 AM | Message # 11
Commander
Stickman:

I saw the bodies, and sighed. "More fakes getting murdered. This is getting ridiculous"

RazDate: Mo, 16.July.12, 1:41 PM | Message # 12
Commander
Soldier
I heard someone drop into the Alley I had just left, I walked with the crowd and changed the Magazine in my M9 then switched crowds to one that was going the other way.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 16.July.12, 1:46 PM | Message # 13
Commander
Stickman:

"It's so odd..." I said kneeling down. "These killings are professional...almost like"

RazDate: Mo, 16.July.12, 1:48 PM | Message # 14
Commander
Soldier
I stopped in front of the alley and looked at the person who was examining the bodies.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 16.July.12, 1:50 PM | Message # 15
Commander
Stickman:

I turned and glared. "Did you do this?"

RazDate: Mo, 16.July.12, 1:56 PM | Message # 16
Commander
Soldier
I pushed my shades up and remained silent, I kept my finger on the trigger of the M9.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 16.July.12, 2:00 PM | Message # 17
Commander
Stickman:

"Look pal, if your a fan I get you want to protect my good name but seriously, killing them is out of line"

RazDate: Mo, 16.July.12, 2:01 PM | Message # 18
Commander
Soldier
I holstered the M9 and walked towards him.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.July.12, 9:54 AM | Message # 19
Commander
Stickman:

I walked towards him and sighed with releif. "Now, just come with me and we'll go to the police, okay? People are alot nicer if you are honest with them"

RazDate: Tu, 17.July.12, 1:49 PM | Message # 20
Commander
Soldier
"You're just another cocky bastard with powers, remember that you can die just as easily as them." I said monotonely.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 18.July.12, 12:34 PM | Message # 21
Commander
Stickman:

"what?" I said quietly. "I don't really have that much powers, just a beast form, the ablitly to fl..." I than started to realize. "Oh great, you think I'm actually doing more harm than good, huh?"

RazDate: We, 18.July.12, 1:45 PM | Message # 22
Commander
Soldier
"You kind always tends to."

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 18.July.12, 1:47 PM | Message # 23
Commander
Stickman:

I sighed and said "My kind?" I groaned and said "You know what, fine." I than heard something moving behind me. I jumped to right next to him, to see the corpses moving.

RazDate: We, 18.July.12, 1:49 PM | Message # 24
Commander
Soldier
My shades gleamed for a second as I pulled out the M9 and Machete.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 18.July.12, 1:51 PM | Message # 25
Commander
Stickman:

"Wait..." I said looking at the corpses. "Zombies, don't just appear in Stickville...Monsterland...yeah, here...not so much" I said making my sword appear.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The New Adventures of Stickman
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: