We, 08.May.24, 5:30 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Elder Scrolls (The first thread sponsored by the SMFTCR.)
The Elder Scrolls
SunkernDate: We, 27.June.12, 8:35 PM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Summerset Isles. 2 Islands, home of the Altmeri Dominion, The High Elves, The Thalmor, however you call them.

For thousands of years, the Altmer have implicitly believed in their superiority to all other races and cultures in Tamriel. For much of this time, they may have been right. But after the incorporation of Summerset into the Empire, doubts began to creep in. With the insularity of the Summerset decisively broken, many Altmer, particularly the young, began to take a more critical view of the rigid hierarchy of Altmer society and its strict cultural xenophobia. While there had always been discontent on the fringes of Altmer society, which was traditionally resolved by the exile of the malcontents, for the first time a significant element of Altmer began to agitate for social change.
This nascent revolution in the Summerset Isle has taken many forms. Most constructive, surely, is the acceptance of new cultures and races onto its shores, some occupying positions that would have been forbidden just a century ago. The Queen of Firsthold, for example, is the Dunmer Morgiah, daughter of Barenziah and sister of the King of Morrowind, Helseth. Her children, Goranthir and Rinnala, though half-Altmer, are fully Dunmer in appearance, and stand to inherit the throne.

A darker side of this movement, however, is exhibited by a shadowy group who call themselves the Beautiful. Originally a salon for artists with the reasonable philosophy that Summerset must let go of its past in order to move forward, the Beautiful became a revolutionary gang dedicated to the destruction of the greatest monuments of Altmer civilization. The Crystal Tower was naturally an early target, and fortunately attempts against it have failed, but many other great, ancient sculptures and emblems of the past have been vandalized. Since, the Beautiful have turned their attention to living symbols of the Isle, the royalty of Summerset. The particularly gruesome murder of the daughter of the King of Shimmerene has horrified and outraged the public.

You are part of this land, and you do what you want. Choose your adventure. Choose your life. And most of all, Choose your destiny.

Races:
Breton
Argonian
High Elf
Dark Elf
Wood Elf
Nord
Imperial
Orc
Khajiit

Cities (Since this is an unknown land so far, some are made up):

Alinor: The capital, and described as a place made of glass and insect wings, it's known for it's astonishing, and unique beauty. Other accounts, by diplomats of the Reman Dynasty, say that it is a hypnotic swirl of ramparts and impossibly high towers, designed to catch the light of the sun and break it to its component colors, which lie draped across its stones until you are thankful for nightfall.

Destri: A large town, fortified by solid walls. It's known for it's entertainment and stores, and is also home to the Theives' Guild.

Cerunda: A medium sized town, known for being the home of weapons and armor. It's a strict city where the Thalmor reside, and has no children at all. The town is solidified between a wall, where there's one east half, and a west half. The west half has the business, the east half residential. Break a law there, execution. If you were to steal a wooden spoon, they'd cut your head off.

Mosktin Centre: This is barely a city, the only thing here is the high security prison, holding Summerset Isles and even some of Tamriel's worst criminals. It's one of the only major areas on the smaller island of the two. It has a population of 250 guards and 200 prisoners. It has a few homes of residential, but it's considered a dangerous place overall.

Stone-Swamp: A small inhabited village full of mostly argonians and some Wood Elfs. It was a former dumping site, and flooded out with dirty water. The trash became more of a grassy landfill, and they build homes on it from there. They also planted trees and flowers, making it from a watery dump, to a liveable swamp.

CS:
Name:
Age group:(Child, Teen, Adult, Elder)
Race:
Appearance:
Role:(Assassin, Theif, Mage, Warrior, etc.)
Weapons:(Maximum of three, only one can be enchanted.)
Faction:(Civilian, Bandit, Thalmor, Theives Guild, Guard, etc.)
Bio: (Not required)

Added (27.June.12, 6:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Name: Sky Biter/Sy-Bit
Age group: Adult
Race: Argonian
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=....d4n1jdd
Role: Archer
Weapons: An Ebony Dagger and Ebony Bow, the bow being enchanted with Paralyze and Health Absorb.
Faction: On his own, adventurer.
Bio: (Not required)

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

Message edited by Sunkern - Th, 28.June.12, 9:03 PM

SunkernDate: We, 27.June.12, 11:12 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Sy-Bit

I see Sah-Waer walking back home and chuckle, aiming down and firing an arrow by his feet. No way this will hit him, I know what i'm doing.

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: We, 27.June.12, 11:22 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
I chuckle, "'Tis just a dull one. Used it to kill an Elk earlier today. Hope you like Dinner." I smirk.

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: We, 27.June.12, 11:32 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
I nod, dropping down and heading into the house.

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: We, 27.June.12, 11:44 PM | Message # 5
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
I set the platters of meat out, serving them with Boiled Creme Treats. I put out the wine to drink with it, putting a small dose of Skooma in mine. It doesn't really have any effects, but I like the bitter taste.
I sit down and wait.

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: We, 27.June.12, 11:51 PM | Message # 6
Colonel general
Sy-Bit

"No, actually. Bandits are sailing around the waters, they're not much a problem mostly, but they're in huge packs. It'd be hell taking them on." I say, biting in.

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: We, 27.June.12, 11:59 PM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
"We're deep to the east, forest land. They'd never think of coming here. We're invisible on any map, invisible to any one but us."

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 0:09 AM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
"We're not messengers. Living in the shadows is better for us."

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 0:35 AM | Message # 9
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
"It isn't our business at the moment."

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 0:54 AM | Message # 10
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
I sigh, sipping the wine.

Eric.
Eric!

EquinoxDate: Th, 28.June.12, 2:30 PM | Message # 11
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
CS:
Name: Man-Dread Axon
Age group:(Child, Teen, Adult, Elder)Adult
Race: Orc
Appearance: http://preorderskyrim.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/skyrim-orc.jpg?w=900
Role:(Assassin, Theif, Mage, Warrior, etc.) Warrior
Weapons:(Maximum of three, only one can be enchanted.) An orcish axe enchanted with fire and health steal, sword, and a Spike-sided shield.
Faction:(Civilian, Bandit, Thalmor, Theives Guild, Guard, etc.) Bloody hand Bandit
Bio: (Not required) ManDread has hunted down adventurers and imperial targets for years, brutally murdering them with his flaming axe. ManDread's past is unknown, but one thing is for sure, He has no remorse for his actions. In the words of Varrin Gulla, the only target to survive an attack from ManDread, "He cannot die. I stab and slice at him, but once he strikes one of my guards, his wounds began to heal. He is an unstoppable force, the only way to defeat him, is to die before he can reach you."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 3:43 PM | Message # 12
Colonel general
(I used that, along with a generator. ;-;)

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 5:06 PM | Message # 13
Colonel general
(Lol. But Sy-Bit sounds cool.)

Sy-Bit
"When do you want to leave?"

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 6:20 PM | Message # 14
Colonel general
(oh god)

Sy-Bit
I nod, finishing my dinner.

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 7:08 PM | Message # 15
Colonel general
(Sucks.)

"So, whats the plan?"

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 7:43 PM | Message # 16
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
"And he screams in agony and the body goes up in flames? Stealthy." I say sarcastically.

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 8:07 PM | Message # 17
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
"Aye, my bow parylyzes though. I set up from afar and take the shot so he can't run, and you finish him off with a blade."

Eric.
Eric!

EquinoxDate: Th, 28.June.12, 8:27 PM | Message # 18
"Come outta that water and die like a man!" I yelled to the argonian hiding in the deep water of one of the swamp lakes.

He just sat there staring at me, deep under the water.

"Fine, be that way."

I take one of the kegs on my back, off my back.

"I was told these would come in use."

He throws one in the water.

"Come on, don't make me do this."

He throws another in the water.

"One last chance."

He throws the last one in.

"No?"

The argonian nodded no.

"Fine then, see you in whatever oblivion awaits us!"

He pulls out his axe, and chops one barrel open, lighting it up. He kicks it down into the water quickly, and backs up.

The entire lake goes up in an explosion from the kegs. (Don't ask me how the kegs work. I can't explain.)

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 8:34 PM | Message # 19
Colonel general
(PM a description of it and I will.)

Sy-Bit
"You're saying that isn't stealthy. This is parylization. He won't even be able to yell." I defend myself, following him.

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 8:59 PM | Message # 20
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
I look out the window, watching a wolf walk out of the forest. "Aye, just a wolf." I continue to watch, and the wolf is shot down by an arrow, from the forest. "And maybe some company."

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 9:04 PM | Message # 21
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
"You know I can care less about Haj-Ey."

(Our names are actually correct, http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/ral-jiktar/naming_argonians.htm )

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 9:13 PM | Message # 22
Colonel general
(Yup. cool )

I follow behind him, holding my dagger.

Eric.
Eric!

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 9:44 PM | Message # 23
Colonel general
Sy-Bit

I follow.

Eric.
Eric!

EquinoxDate: Th, 28.June.12, 9:46 PM | Message # 24
The argonian came falling back down, hitting the branches of a distorted tree, with waves of water falling with him. After he hits the ground and settles on his chest, I pick him up by his neck.

"I gave you a chance for an easy death once you explained it to me, but you didn't listen."

SunkernDate: Th, 28.June.12, 10:21 PM | Message # 25
Colonel general
Sy-Bit
"Follow my lead." I step out of the brush to the scene, "Well, what's going on here?"

Eric.
Eric!

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Elder Scrolls (The first thread sponsored by the SMFTCR.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: