Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Heroes Return
NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:26 PM | Message # 526
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Nikolai clenched his fists. This was...impossible.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:39 PM | Message # 527
Commander
Group: Administrators
Sirus:

I looked at Azaria, and checked on her. "Are you okay sweetie?" Azaria hugged me crying. I held her "I know, I know...I'm gonna save Jack, I promise."

Richard:

"Mark my friend take my son to the others...I'll order my men to create the new guild at once" I said to my new Hero Sevant

Mark nodded and using wind, Nikolai was lifted up and carried to the dungeon door. Mark opened the door and then blew him down the stairs.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:51 PM | Message # 528
The Reaper of Threads
Nikolai fell into the dungeon with a loud thud. Fifty pairs of eyes went to him immediately. A gasp echoed around the chamber and suddenly a soft embrace was around him, smelling of the Wood and wildflowers. Her curly brown hair was pressed into his face and he smiled, hugging her back gently.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:55 PM | Message # 529
Commander
Jack:

I looked on in confusion and then said "Umm who is that?"

Sirus:

I looked at Azaria and said "Azaria, I need you to be strong for me okay?" She looked away from me and I turned her head to me. "I'm gonna get him back, we're going to the house, I'm getting my guns...all of em, you are going to get whatever you need and you are going to go the Caravans, and get our old one."

Azaria was about to say something when I kissed her lips. She kissed me back and said "Please don't die"

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 10:58 PM | Message # 530
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny let Nikolai go, so glad to see him but so worried he was here. The False Prince stood slowly. "I am Nikolai, son of King Richard and a Strength Hero. I have been condemned to this dungeon with the rest of you.."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 11:01 PM | Message # 531
Commander
Jack:

"I'm Jack" I said quietly "Nice to meet you"

Sirus:

As we arrived home I went to my vault and revealed I had a lot of flintlocks, blunderbuses, and rifles.

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.September.14, 11:03 PM | Message # 532
The Reaper of Threads
Nikolai shook his hand with a near bone crushing grip. "I couldn't wait around any longer,"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.September.14, 11:05 PM | Message # 533
Commander
Jack:

"My dad caught you didn't he" I said guiltily.

Sirus:

I kissed Azaria on the cheek as I geared up. Now I need to find some heroes of my own...for the most daring raid. To rescue both my son, and those kids I caught.

(Need you to make two heroes for me. I will two of my own as well)

NarutardDate: We, 01.October.14, 12:53 PM | Message # 534
The Reaper of Threads
Nikolai nodded in answer.

(Age preference?)

Dillon0909Date: We, 01.October.14, 1:54 PM | Message # 535
Commander
(15 16 ish)

Jack:

I Muttered "I'm sorry"

NarutardDate: We, 01.October.14, 5:21 PM | Message # 536
The Reaper of Threads
(CS require?)
Nikolai shrugged. "I came for her," he said, smiling at Jenny.

Dillon0909Date: We, 01.October.14, 6:30 PM | Message # 537
Commander
(I'm not using one)

Jack:

I smiled at that, "you're mighty kind"

NarutardDate: We, 01.October.14, 10:05 PM | Message # 538
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny was helping the children, distributing their meager food and water rations. Nikolai watched her quietly.

Elsewhere, a brother and a sister were running, hiding. The brother was older, tall and well built. A quiver and now was slung across his back as he pulled his sister along. She was shooting impressive spells at their attackers, so powerful that the trees lit up with each flash of magic. Their pursuers were quickly falling back.

Dillon0909Date: We, 01.October.14, 10:35 PM | Message # 539
Commander
Jack:

I looked guilty at this.

Meanwhile)

In the Woods a rabbit was being watched by two pairs of eyes.

NarutardDate: We, 01.October.14, 10:49 PM | Message # 540
The Reaper of Threads
Nikolai looked at Jack. "Why do you frown?"

A nicely fired spell hit the last in his face and the siblings slowed to a stop. Both were breathing heavy but only scratches and bruised marred their skin. The girl sat down, and then laid down, trying to catch her breath. The brother was looking around, trying to find a safe shelter.

Dillon0909Date: We, 01.October.14, 10:54 PM | Message # 541
Commander
Jack:

"I'm related to the man who is responsible for making us all live like this..." I said quietly.

(meanwhile)

As the rabbit started to run, the eyes moved in the trees keeping up with it. The pair of eyes that were feminine with a green color tossed an arrow which stopped the rabbit in place. A silloutte dropped behind the rabbit, creating a loud thud, and a smile on the face.

NarutardDate: We, 01.October.14, 11:21 PM | Message # 542
The Reaper of Threads
(So two archers, a Mage and a strength?)
Nikolai shrugged. "He did it for the right reason,"

The brother tugged his sister to her feet. She glared at him but stood. He pulled her off the trail and soon a cave was in sight.

Dillon0909Date: We, 01.October.14, 11:45 PM | Message # 543
Commander
(Actually One of mine completes the set, as a Jack of all Trades master of none type of hero)

Jack:

I looked down and said "The Clown with the crown isn't going to keep his word is he?"

(Meanwhile)

The rabbit broke into a run again, with the sillouette right behind it. It kept running and running when suddenly it's life was ended by a fire ball The sillouette groaned and said "Luna!" It said annoyed. "I had it!"

In the trees, dropped into the moonlight, revealing a young teen girl with blue hair, a long black cape, a blue suit that looked more like a pirates outfit than anything said "Not my fault you were to slow, Xander" She said confidently.

Xander groaned and revealed himself to be a boy with brown hair, silver armor, and a blue cape on his shoulder. "It's not me it's the armor"

Luna rolled her eyes. "I told you that taking it would be slower and you didn't listen to me" Luna mocked Xander with a smirk.

Xander said "Oh bite me, not like it was my idea to stop and raid a close shop"
Attachments: 0872884.jpg (77.4 Kb)

NarutardDate: Th, 02.October.14, 8:11 AM | Message # 544
The Reaper of Threads
(Dillon, girls don't look good in suits (nor do they often wear suits), and it's awful moving around in suits and a suit doesn't really fit for this time period so I'm asking why?)
Nikolai
I shook my head. "Heavens no, he never was in the first place."

The two collapsed in the fave. They had been running for days, though the girl insisted it was weeks. The boy was the first to rise, shrugging off his pack. He stood tall, so tall he almost brushed the roof. Blond hair was neatly combed back, his face cleanly shaven and his clothes neatly pressed. He came off as the son of a nobleman, which he was, but in reality he was just vain. Exceptionally vain. If any one hair was out of place he would lose his mind. Sparkling green eyes hung over a cheesy grin that never faltered. He slid his royal green cloak off and folded it neatly on top of his pack. With a graceful flourish, he helped his sister to his feet.

"Geez Howl, I can get up on my own," said the girl. She was a whole head and shoulders shorter than her brother, five inches shorter than your average Joe. She had a mop of short, red hair that hung around her face in waves. Her eyes were a piercing green the same as her brothers and her pale face was splattered with freckles. The pristine looks of her brother were lost on her. She was wearing a green tunic and brown leggings with knee high laced running boots. Her cloak was a rich, deep red that nearly sweeped the floor. It was really a tripping hazard, but she was getting better at avoiding it. At her waist was a belt with several herbs and a small book one could only assume was spells and information.

"Oh Witsy, come now. Let's get a fire going," he said and she sighed. Suddenly, in the middle of the cave a fantastic fire was blazing. "Good, I'll go get food. Can you set up camp?" He asked and she bowed, her hood falling over her head. "Yes, Your Majesty," she said with grandiose movements. Howl shook his head and grabbed his bow and ran out.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 02.October.14, 9:45 AM | Message # 545
Commander
(Well if the dang picture work you'd see it fit, but I can't get the picture I found to work in attachments. I did find something that did work to show it though http://www.roblox.com/Humanized-Luna-Art-item?id=180459308. Just ignore the hair, I liked everything else that came with it. Also minor error. They raided a CLOTHES shop )

Jack:

I looked down, and said to myself "My Dad isn't going to save me this time."

Sirus:

I was frantic trying to search for signs of a Hero, some where.

Luna:

I started a fire and began to roast the rabbit on some sticks. "Roasted rabbit, how yummy" I muttered in silent hatred.

Xander looked at me and said "Well Ms. Fancy Pants, you're the one who wanted to live in The Woods"

I tensed up, I didn't want to live here, I had no choice, my parents they...

NarutardDate: Th, 02.October.14, 9:18 PM | Message # 546
The Reaper of Threads
(That isn't working either...)
Nikolai clapped a heavy hand on his shoulder. "Don't become discouraged."

Howl snuck through the forest with alarming speed and dexterity, barely making a sound. Within ten minutes he had caught he and his sister two rather plump rabbits. He was going to turn around but the crackle and pop of a fire drew his attention.

Back at the cave, Witsy was setting up camp, laying out their bedrolls and straightening their stuff. As annoyed as she got with Howl's extremities, it pleased her to make him happy and if he saw the camp beat and straight he would be positively overjoyed.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 02.October.14, 9:26 PM | Message # 547
Commander
(*slapping my self with a desk* Please take my word for it)

Luna:

Xander sighed and said "Sorry I know your parents are a touchy subject"

i nodded "So lets not ever bring them up again"

Sirus:

I heard the crackle of fire and smirked "Please let this be Heroes"

Jack:

I looked at him and said "Thanks"

NarutardDate: Th, 02.October.14, 9:30 PM | Message # 548
The Reaper of Threads
(Let it be Witsy plzzzzz)
Nikolai
Jenny walked up to us and I smiled at her. Even through all the torture she was absolutely breathtaking... "I believe I have some brothers to meet," I said and she laughed.

Howl
I crept closer and began to see fire through the trees. Who was crazy enough to camp out in the middle of The Wood...? Still silent as the night, I got closer.

Witsy
I hummed to myself quietly as I went through my herbs.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 02.October.14, 9:39 PM | Message # 549
Commander
Sirus:

I saw this cave, and hid in the trees. I need to find out whose there first before I make my impression

Luna:

I paused and gripped my blade. "Xander..." Xander turned and looked at the trees

NarutardDate: Th, 02.October.14, 11:04 PM | Message # 550
The Reaper of Threads
Howl rolled out of the trees, his bow drawn with two arrows notched and aimed perfectly at the two. "Who are you?" He asked, eyeing them both.

Due to heightened intellect, Witsy has heightened sense as well. She paused in what she was doing and slowly looked outside.

Search: