[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Heroes Return
Heroes Return
Dillon0909Date: We, 19.June.13, 12:35 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Yes I know this is Fable's thing, but I like the concept...so bite me) 

There was a great age once, an age...of Heroes. People with special abilities, and Special powers, who helped, or hurt, those who came in contact with them. They all resided, in the old heroes guild, a guild where people came in gave the heroes a task, they did, and there you go. As time grew on, the Guild became more and more power, to the point where even King's and Queen's used Heroes to start wars, or end them.

There were Four Kinds of Heroes:

Strength Heroes: Able to lift mountains,  punch people a mile away, and just do damage. Most were not very Bright.

Skill Heroes; Archer's extraordinaire, They could hit anything, and pull off impossible trick shots, Their intelligence varied, but most were bright.

Will Heroes: Magic users, that could do impossible spells, and conjure anything. Almost all of these heroes, were Extremely intelligent.

All Around Heroes; Sort of the Jack of all trades, master of none, they specialized in all skills, but do not go to ridiculous lengths that most did.

However, the price with absolute power, is that sometimes it becomes seen as a threat. A King came in one day, with a simple task...deliver a package to his brother, the King of another kingdom. Unbeknownst to the Guild, and the Hero that deliver the package, that the package had  a bomb inside. As the other King opened the package, the bomb went off, killing both him and the Hero delivering the package.

The Guild put blame on the King who sent the task, but the King blamed the Guild, claiming the Guild was serving its own agenda, and hated his brother. The people, were stunned, at the sudden blame game the two were placing on each other. The Guildmaster wanted Justice, he did not care for his opponent's stature, and the King merely wanted to erase Heroes, seeing them as a potential threat to the crown he so gladly kept. Sadly, the people chose a side at long last, and the Guild was destroyed. 

The King declared a man hunt for any one who had an affiliation with the guild, and the people agreed, and the Heroes were wiped out. Or...so they thought.

1000 years past since the age of Heroes, 1700, to be more precise  The Kingdom, has prospered fine, and Heroes were merely just stories told around a campfire. However, for some...the Stories aren't just Stories...they are reality. These people, are the descendants of Heroes, these people, are the Last of their kind. What will they become? Who knows...

Notable Locations: (Special thanks to Equinox for the idea, and Creation and Anchorage for some of the locations :D) 

Effekt: A city of brutes, bruisers, and the more unsavory element. Unlike most city's there is no guard system, however, it means that everyone has to fend for themselves. 

Beställ: Try thinking the exact opposite to Effekt. Where its peaceful, happy, a really family place, and its all thanks to the firm, but fair guarding. 

Även: The main city of the entire kingdom, where its peaceful and happy, but does have its share of problems. It has 5 seprete roads: One Leading to the Castle, One leading to Effeckt, one Leading to Bestall, One leading to Aven's own market place, and Finally one leading to a Lake area.

Aven Market: Full of various shops, nad houses, and is under extreme guard security, but not as much as Bestall

Tulpent - Shipping port used to transport good around everywhere. Mildly populated with a mostly commercial/industrial zone rather than residential. Nearly everyone owns a shop or something along those lines. Most sleep on the upstairs floor of their shop, but there are single houses for the wealthy. Located further down the lake Aven leads to, at the mouth of the lake. 

The Woods: Home to many bandits, and monsters, but mostly bandits. The path goes past Tulpent, and is uninhapited. Rumors surround this place, from Children stealing goblins, to beasts that bite you and turn you into the same monster. 

Blue Brine Trading Warehouse in Tulpent : An unsuccessful yet highly profited trading company was housed in the city a long time back, but has yet been abandoned due to the dark history. Most people go in there yet don't come out, their bodies able to be recovered with no complications. Some say they die to an invisible force or 'ghost' but it has been blamed on it's rickety and unsafe structuring by the government and police forces, but that obviously can't stop the towns of the region creating their own rumors. The place remains guarded at the late night hours. 

Spite Camps (mostly outside Effekt) : The Spites are a renegade group of the most disgusting, monstrous people in all the lands. Known for their constant wars with police forces and guards, alongside their raiding situations and gruesome murders, they strike nothing but fear and sickness. Led by a man under the name Leviathan, there is no confirmation on him being dead or not. A lot of groups will try to brag and take credit for it, but are rarely believed. They aren't mysterious at all, the camps being well lit in dark nights and built usually out of solid cobblestone and sharp wood stakes. There is no way to become a Spite - or at least known way - you must be born into a family of the likes. They also do not raise females. Women come to the cult camps and volunteer to birth the children. If they birth a female, it is either left at the gate of a city or sacrificed. A lot of times it's the latter. They've basically created their own race over the last 30 years, yet still remain something completely unknown. 

The Aven Cementary: Beware this graveyard at night, for the foulest demons of the undead come there. However, thank fully do to a curse put on by a Will Hero, they can never leave that area, and come out at night 

Serenity oasis- (Not exactly original, though not all places will people make up names for. x3 "Fountain of Youth" is a example.) 
The waters of the area are said to heal dire wounds, though it is heavily guarded by thieving sisters who've accumulated their wealth and hid it away in the oasis. Along with sisters there are large beetles.

Chareter Sheet:

Name:
Personality: 
Bio: 
Weapons or Magical powers (If any): (Nothing Modern this is set in the very early age of Industy (So like pirate era):
What kind of Hero Are you?: 
Extra:

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.June.13, 12:58 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Name: Sirus Kian
Apperance: a  white dyed witch spotters hat, long white coat with black sleeves, a black glove on his right hand with spikes on the knuckles, white trousers, black boots, and a holster for his pistol
Personality: Very honorable and loyal towards his family, and kind of a nice guy. But don't' get in his way or you will be shot. He loves to adventure on out and bring treasures.
Bio: Sirus lives in the Aven market with his wife, Azaria, and his son Jack. He usually ventures out doing whatever task, he feels need to be done, especially if its rescuing slaves from the Spites. Sadly though, it means he's around once in a while and not as much as he should be. However, his son idolizes him, and his wife still sticks with him, even when one mission had him gone for ten years. Sirus usually tells the family about his adventures, but has some how kept the fact he's a Hero a secret. He's an expert marksmen, and rarely if ever misses.
Weapons or Magical powers (If any): (Nothing Modern this is set in the very early age of Industry (So like pirate era):Flintlock Pistol
What kind of Hero Are you?: Skill
Extra:

NarutardDate: We, 19.June.13, 4:53 PM | Message # 3
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(1. What is a witchspotter hat? 2. If he was gone for ten years while married, how is he only twenty? Married at 10 years old? 3. if he has a son, he was obviously a bad teenager >.> Just curious)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.June.13, 4:57 PM | Message # 4
Commander
I'll edit it...I just wanted to know if you were interested.

NarutardDate: We, 19.June.13, 5:01 PM | Message # 5
The Reaper of Threads
(No, no, I am, I was just a trite confused with your CS. I typically use creator's CS's as references for mine)

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.June.13, 5:05 PM | Message # 6
Commander
(oh...well than..maybe I can make him like 37, and the iWitchspotting hat, is pretty much like that hat Van Helsing wears in Van Helsing painted white)

NarutardDate: We, 19.June.13, 5:07 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
(Oh, a custom fedora...I gets it now)

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.June.13, 9:57 PM | Message # 8
Commander
(okay I fixed it)

Dillon0909Date: Th, 20.June.13, 0:20 AM | Message # 9
Commander
(bumpy :D)

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 20.June.13, 11:18 PM | Message # 10
A bored admin
(Imma stare at Reagan's before posting my cs.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 20.June.13, 11:37 PM | Message # 11
Commander
(okay than :D)

Creation100Date: Fr, 21.June.13, 2:35 PM | Message # 12
Commander
Group: Moderators
(Jack of trades, or do you mean Jack of blades?! Haha)

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 21.June.13, 3:25 PM | Message # 13
Commander
(There's an old phrase that means: Jack of All Trades Master of none. It means they can do anything, but can't be the best at it.

Also, ha ha)

NarutardDate: Fr, 21.June.13, 4:33 PM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Jennifer "Jenny" Gordeen

Apperance:  Mneh. I don't want to think right nowwwwww :/ Curly, CURLY brown hair. Bright blue eyes, freckled, tan, small features, long fingers. Short lean. TINEY!! Usually wears long dresses. Floor sweepers. ALL TEH COLORS. She's freaking adorable. She even wears a bonnet sometimes. (But don't fuck wit her, she can hand your ass to yah)

Personality: Bubbly, bright, fun seeking, innocent, loyal, seems dumb but actually very smart. Little common sense. YOU WILL DIE FROM TEH CUTES.

Bio: Raised in a small and quaint little farm, Jenny rarely saw other people besides her family. It was also rather large, with half of the farm being covered with the Wood. Though many rumors and stories came from around about the Wood, Jenny had no fear of it and has raised herself, practiced, and learned in the Wood since she was four years old, when her powers were recognized. It was here she found she had many places to practice her magic privately and in safety. Of course, her family knew of her powers, but they didn't talk about it much. They still love her all the same. Who doesn't love her?

Her house is located halfway between Effekt and Bestall, and they have had many encounters with bandits and thieves and of course the Spites. But thanks to Jenny, the Gordeens stay relatively safe. They won't tell you what's in the mound in the corner of their property, but I think you can guess ;-)

Weapons or Magical powers (If any): FIRE! BURN DOWN THE WHOLE TOWN! BOMBS! Juuuuust kidding smile Shadows plz!

What kind of Hero Are you?:  Will

Extra: Can you tell how tired I am? Yah?

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 21.June.13, 5:13 PM | Message # 15
Commander
(I can tell XD. Accepted )

Creation100Date: Fr, 21.June.13, 6:47 PM | Message # 16
Commander
Group: Moderators
Name: Nickolas Delth
Appearance: Nickolas stands at about 5'9ft and his muscle mass is more dominate than fat due to her years of working. He has blond  spiked hair and blue eyes. A few scars are on his face from thugs and the unexpected beasts from the woods. Nicholas wears leather armor unlike his fellow merchants.
Personality: Nickolas's attention is mostly appointed to the Delth business, having sold people for profit and keeping people off his supply lines, he tends to not care for others.
Bio: Nickolas's family history ventures far from guards to royal guards and then to merchants. His father was a merchant who settled with a farm girl. Nick's father, however, used his wife's farm for his own use. From there he taught Nick the key of trade and bargaining, also showed him some valuable lessons. One of which was to be there for his kids, which Nick learned for himself.
When Nickolas was just a lad he ran from home taking a small fortune and beginning his own caravan business. When he reached Effekt he learned that force gets your name around, so he followed the rules and got renowned by the bandits  through varies exotic goods he'd bring in for the brutes. Only once did the chieftain push Nickolas the third day of his sales, that day the Delth name was never forgotten as it was branded onto the Chieftain's arm. 
Weapons or Magical powers: Carries no weapons, though has specialized in physical will power such as shielding and rushes, he also specialized in manipulating objects from afar, such as, pushing them.
What kind of Hero Are you?: Willed Hero
Extra: His business with the Effekt town keeps supplies coming into the damned bandit city.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 21.June.13, 11:12 PM | Message # 17
Commander
(Accepted Creation)

NarutardDate: Fr, 21.June.13, 11:24 PM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
(When do we start, huh? Huh? ILD, make your CS so we can start yeah yeah :3 I'm really hyper. I slept for FOUR HOURS man. That gets a girl going. And then, AND THEN, I beat the shit out of Ghirahim. That was soooo gratifying that pussy fairy diamond demon monster thing. Heehee, I think I also had a coffee but ooohhhhhhhh wellllllllllllllllllllllll)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 21.June.13, 11:52 PM | Message # 19
Commander
(XD I'm just waiting for ILD to make here Chareter Sheet, and then we are all good)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 0:14 AM | Message # 20
A bored admin
(You're hyper. Just start. I'll fins time later.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 22.June.13, 0:16 AM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
(No. Do eet now. Or you never will. I knoooowwwwww youuuuuu.)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 0:19 AM | Message # 22
Commander
(not to be that guy, but she does have a point, if we start, you might get lost)

AnchorageDate: Sa, 22.June.13, 2:45 AM | Message # 23
Colonel general
Group: Users
Name: Cirric

Apperance: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70....ub2.jpg

Personality: Quiet, somewhat mentally unstable. He knows how to conversate, but speaks in short sentences often.

Bio:  (I know this is gonna sound dumb or lazy but i'd like if he didn't have any type of known backstory. Amnesia type stuff since he discovered the powers.)

Weapons or Magical powers (If any): The ability of possession and psionic blasts (Ability to take control and/or inhabit the body of an individual and being able to give someone pain mentally, like memory loss or vegetative states.)

What kind of Hero Are you?: Will

Extra: Lives on the path from Aven to the lake/tulpent.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 2:49 AM | Message # 24
A bored admin
(Dammit. Why do you have to know me so well? Fine. I'll do it...later)

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 3:25 AM | Message # 25
A bored admin
Name: Lydia Dane
Apperance: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Orphan-363172280
Personality: mess with her and be burned. Okay, mostly. Otherwise she's a quiet, loyal, and stubborn girl. More like really stubborn. Anyways, Lydia tends to be iindependent but wouldn't hesitate to join new groups.
Bio: To be blunt, Lydia is an orphan. At 10 years old, she accidently found out her power. After being teased at, she finally let loose her anger, setting out a blaze in the orphanage. She ran from her 'prison' to Avenue. When authorities learned of this, she was immediately branded azure a criminal and a murderer. To them, she's a threat that must be extinguish and to this day, she has a price on her head.
Weapons or Magical powers (If any): Fire (deja vu)
What kind of Hero Are you?: Will
Extra: she was close to being a skill Hero because of the fact that she's always armed, however Will won at the end

(I'll do this by editing.)

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Heroes Return
Search: