Th, 25.April.24, 6:51 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Search for New Strasbourg (Hi. It's French.)
Search for New Strasbourg
NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 2:27 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Our world has sunk into disease and war. Never before has such misery wrought us like this. Our kings are selfish, our sons have died in war, the food is gone and our water runs red with blood. Death hangs in the air around us. We have been fighting for a hundred years, and the battles never stop. We're exhausted, every day our friends and neighbors succumb to death. Our population is gone, and we don't know how much longer we can hold on. So we've packed up and left. One town determined to defy, we're marching out of here, away from the fighting, away from the misery. Where we're going we don't know, but we are going away.

The town of Strasbourg packed up and left. A group of men, women and children determined to change their fate. They're traveling together in search of a safer place to call home. You are one of these travelers, be it man, woman or child. We're all one family now, we protect each other and care for each other. What is your position?

Name:
Position: (Guard, cook, hunter, scout, etc.) (for women: mother, teacher, medieval times)
Bio:
Family members?:
Weapons?: no. Guns.
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 24.November.13, 2:34 PM | Message # 2
A bored admin
(This reminds me partly of the tales of two cities by dickens... Joining.)

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Su, 24.November.13, 2:57 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Group: Users
Name: Chance Deming

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70....atosis-
d6giuc7.png (i think it's impossible to find an appearance that isn't overly majestic.)

Position: Cook

Bio: He used to live far out east from Strasbourg, but his former home had taken a collapse in every way, economically and more. It was just the beginning of what was to come. He left and chose to travel until he found somewhere new and suitable, in which Strasbourg was his answer. He worked at the Inn/Tavern, making food and brewing drinks for the patrons. When problems began to arise, he wasn't hesitant at all about leaving, and actually presented the idea to some others. Now that the whole town has got up and left, he's hoping there's somewhere where everything can be alright.

Family members?: None in Strasbourg, he had traveled there a while back to find a job and home.

Weapons?: Just his hands and feet.

Extra: none

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 24.November.13, 3:33 PM | Message # 4
A bored admin
Name: Devin Sniles
Appearance: Tall and muscular. He likes cuts his own brown hair so usually the hair looks uneven. He has his mother's green eyes and is rather handsome. People likes to say he and Marcus almost look like twins.
Position: hunter
Bio: Since his dad died a few years after Jessica was borne, he rose up to support his siblings and his mom. Even though he seems cold and impatient towards his family members, he loves them all. It has been six years since he became the man of the house and he has kept his family  members safe and sound. He loves challenges and loves to go hunt for food. He's the one you don't want to trifle with when he's angry or he'll just accidentally cut your throat.
Family members?: Jessica is the youngest and is 14, Jake is in the middle and is 16, their mom is 50
Weapons?: GUNS! jk. a bow an arrows he inherited from his dad
Extra: something.

(I'll make his sister...)

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 24.November.13, 3:47 PM | Message # 5
A bored admin
Name: Jessica 'Jess" Sniles
Appearance: Tall, but rather skinny. Like her brother Devin, she cuts her own hair in about the same style but she leaves her black hair around medium length. She's the only person in her family who inherited her father's blue eyes, setting apart from the traditional green eyes. When compared to other girls in their town, she looks average. She's a little bit less tan than her older brother. 
Position: helper I guess?
Bio: As the youngest of her family, her brothers are protective of her even though Devin had already taught her how to fight. After the death of her father, she's quieter and more prone towards shyness. Because of this, she's usually the one running errands or helping her mom out in the little house they live in.
Family members?: Devin, Jake, mom
Weapons?: a knife for protection
Extra: FINALLY NARUTO GROWS UP TO BE MORE MATURE >.>

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 4:01 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
(They don't have houses, they're constantly moving and have tents. Otherwise accepted all)

AnchorageDate: Su, 24.November.13, 4:03 PM | Message # 7
Colonel general
(sooo start?)

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 4:07 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
(No)

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:02 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Jerome Smith

Appearance: Tall, buff and muscular, long hair and a full beard. Tan and blue eyes. Gruff.

Position: Mayor/Leader 

Bio: Jerome was the one who decided they should leave. He lost his wife to the war and he started packing. He invited those who wanted to leave to join him and left. Seeking to protect Marcie, they began their journey. He's in charge of the entire group.

Family members?: Marcie, his daughter, and his late wife Carol. There's also his nephew Thomas Marcus, his late sister's son.

Weapons?: A sword and a bow and arrow

Extra: 

-------------------------

Name: Marcie Smith

Appearance: Dainty and small, she's the opposite of her father. Long blond hair, pale skin but the same blue eyes. She wears a long purple dress.

Position: She plays a flute and a harp 

Bio: Young and innocent, Marcie is the life of the group. All smiles and joy, everyone is naturally drawn to her and try to protect her, but she knows how to protect herself. She just wants to settle down with someone and have a good life, have some children. She hopes they find a new home soon.

Family members?: Jerome, he father, and her late mother Carol. She's also close to her cousin Thomas.

Weapons?: A small knife

Extra: 

-------------------------

Name: Thomas Marcus

Appearance: Handsome and but not god-like in appearance. Brown curly hair, green eyes and built. Wears chain link armor for safety. 

Position: Guard 

Bio: Left with nothing but his his Uncle Jerome and cousin Marcie, he grew close to them. He will protect Marcie with his life, but has grown to be the captain of the artificial guard that has developed for the group.

Family members?: His uncle and cousin, Jerome and Marcie. His mother and father were killed.

Weapons?:  A sword and a bow and arrows

Extra:

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:06 PM | Message # 10
A bored admin
(I give up, devianart isn't cooperating with me today. I'll just write it out.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:17 PM | Message # 11
Commander
Group: Administrators
Name: David Snider
Apperance: Kind of scraggily looking, very dirty and very ragged clothing. Dirty brown hair, and green eyes.
Positon: Tavern Owner
Bio: David was the local tavern over, and was moderatly successful,till everyone had to move. However, he is not just there for drinks, or entertainment. He also helps out with hunting and such
Weapons: A small Dagger for defense
Family Members: His Son Johnathan, Johnny, Snider who is his assitant

(Do you need more?)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:17 PM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
(That's what I did)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:23 PM | Message # 13
A bored admin
(yeah...)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:24 PM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
(Nah, that's good)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:31 PM | Message # 15
A bored admin
(Can we start or are we waiting?)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:32 PM | Message # 16
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(I think I'm gonna join soon, any positions we need specifically? I'll probably be a single dude, if it's of any importance.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:35 PM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
(Um, no, it's okay Equi smile Are you okay with us going ahead and starting Equi?)

EquinoxDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:36 PM | Message # 18
(Sure, I'm thinking I might actually make a non-married couple instead, since everyone else is having a significant family interaction.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:43 PM | Message # 19
A bored admin
(Cool, dude.)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:48 PM | Message # 20
(It's as if no one on deviantart knows nords exist outside of magic wielding warriors in skyrim. So it'll be taking me a while to find a good picture, bleh.)

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:48 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay!)
Jerome
I stood at the mouth of my tent, watching the fires and the families settling in for the knight. We had traveled over fifty miles today, a good day in my opinion. Now we wait for dinner, which Chance was preparing now. Around the main fire, Marci was playing her harp and singing quietly, with Tommy beside her. 

Marci
I sang quietly as I played, lost in my music.

Thomas
I watched her and the surrounding area. We weren't in a dangerous part of the countryside at this point, but better safe than sorry.

AnchorageDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:56 PM | Message # 22
Colonel general
(quick question, is everyone together?)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:56 PM | Message # 23
A bored admin
Devin

I sat down beside Jess and watched her plait some deer hide. There was plenty of meat and food to go around for tonight. It should be better if we smoke the extras so just in case we run out of food in some areas, we have some extras. Mom was already asleep in our tent and I knew Jessica wasn't sleepy yet. "Not tired yet?" I asked.

Jess

I shook my head. Fifty miles today had made my feet hurt, but I wasn't one who complain. In fact, today was actually pretty nice compared to other unfavorable nights. We have more food and the people were happy. I finished plaiting the deer hide. "It's just something for me to work on when I have time and not helping around."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:58 PM | Message # 24
Commander
David:

I smiled and started whipping up some brewskies for everyone, alot easier to find the right roots when on the road, hard to find other things. Johnny groaned. "Well its your own fault for staying up all night Johnny" I said teasing the exausted child.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Su, 24.November.13, 6:13 PM | Message # 25
(it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a decent picture of anything that isn't skyrim related in nordic relation, so I improvised.)

Name: Markus Alleron
Appearance: http://kartorian.deviantart.com/art/Nord-Hero-291474201
Position: (Guard, cook, hunter, scout, etc.) guard
Bio: Markus married Alice and moved into town four years ago, wanting to be away from the nordic wars, and live in french territory. They were welcome into town mostly, but Markus found a new responsibility in life. It was to either move back home in Nordic territory, or go with the townspeople and protect them with his war-experience. He chose the latter. He wanted his wife to travel back home, but she wished to stay by his side, and he agreed. He regrets this decision, but will not go back on his word.
Family members?: Alice Hitora, his wife whom he had traveled to town with.
Weapons?: his sword and shield
Extra: Markus will prioritize his wife and any children, over adults who can defend themselves.

Name: Alice Hitora
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Skyrim-Nord-288831662 (Ignore the sword and shield, it's impossible to find pictures of any nord that isn't half nude or heavily armored with weapons.)
Position: teacher
Bio: Alice married Markus and moved into town four years ago. Markus wanted their life to be distant from the constant Nordic wars, but they didn't realize how dangerous things would soon become in this town, when they decided to begin moving away from the warfare. Alice wanted them to move farther South into French territory to get past the fighting, but the war paths cut off their travel, and they stayed in town. Alice now teaches the children to read and write, since her and Markus' nordic tribe allowed women to learn to fight and teach. She never learned to fight, but she knows some important stuff for a decent life.
Family members?: Markus Alleron, whom she traveled to town with.
Weapons?: A small dagger for protection, given to her by Markus.
Extra: She has an affinity for children, and made a promise with Markus to do what she can to protect the children over him or anyone else.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Search for New Strasbourg (Hi. It's French.)
Search: