Sa, 04.May.24, 11:32 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Still a better Reboot than Star Wars)
Alterria Warriors
EquinoxDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 7:58 PM | Message # 101
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
"Hark! For you all know, this war is threatening to engulf us, if it happens! We must band together and cleanse the government if they go to war with Fortuga! Fortuga can liberate us from our oppressive, child militarizing government, and bring about a rich, loving monarchy! All hail the king of Fortuga Capitas! For he will save us from our war loving government, and their itch to lead more citizens to the slaughter! They were the ones that caused the great disaster of 896, not their scapegoat, Garrus!"

You could continue listening, leave, or do something about this. Violence towards any public speakers is illegal and considered conspiring against them, so violence isn't recommended.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 8:05 PM | Message # 102
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Elizabeth's ears perked up at the mention of Garrus but she was also appalled at the blatant attack towards the government. She couldn't see any other AWs in the crowds and couldn't decide whether to speak up. She came closer, listening.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 8:21 PM | Message # 103
"My own son was a victim of the child militarization! They made it look so appealing, a simple child has no idea what they are going to be forced into! He said yes, despite our best protests and explanations of how horrible it would be! Now he is dead, for simply marrying a non alterrian warrior, and leaving Alterria with her! If I were to look at the law, and inform them that this is the equivalent of kidnapping into forced slavery, then they would laugh at me and kick me out! But if I were to kidnap someone's child and force them to work until they were 18, then send them out to fight criminals, I would be put in jail and most likely fined, before being executed! The Alterrian Government is a criminal government!"

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 8:26 PM | Message # 104
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth felt her mouth moving before it registered she said something. "That's not true!" She heard herself say. Oh no Elizabeth, what have you done..

EquinoxDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 8:30 PM | Message # 105
The cheers and boos of the crowd continued, but the divide of the crowd became visible as she spoke.

"Ah, an Alterrian sheep, here to gut me like everything else?" He said with a sly smile. It was almost as if he wanted an alterrian warrior to interject. 

Half of the crowd began booing Elizabeth, while the other half were supporting her and booing the speaker. People were beginning to get rough, shoving and insulting each other.

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 8:38 PM | Message # 106
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth looked at the crowd. "Look at you! All of you are of Alterrian, yet you fight amongst yourselves. If war is truly imminent wouldn't you want to know your fellow countrymen were on your side?" She said, looking into their eyes.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 8:43 PM | Message # 107
"Do you not see, little lamb? War is in Alterrian blood. We fought our way into a position of power, and we simply need to become one with Fortuga, to expand our power! And seeing as how no one will side with Alterria if we go to war with Fortuga, what say you for our chances, little lamb? Will us citizens miraculously banding together defeat the armies of all these other great nations combined?"

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 8:47 PM | Message # 108
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth faltered at that. Though they were strong, and the Warriors many she did not know of war. She held his gaze, searching her heart for an answer but silence remained.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 8:50 PM | Message # 109
"The lamb falls silent in the presence of the hungry wolf! Is there no more hollow reasoning left for you to throw at me?"

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 8:53 PM | Message # 110
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth took a deep breath. "Every Alterrian has warrior's blood in their veins. There is a reason we are all invited to join the Warrior's ranks. We have the hearts...minds...and souls of warriors, and we will not falter in a fight. Chi is powerful and I believe in it, and I believe in Alterria."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 8:58 PM | Message # 111
The pro-alterrian side roared with pride at their heritage.
He was silent for a moment, but quickly thought up a retort. 
"But why are we not allowed to stop being warriors, at any point? You fight until you die, no matter what! It's barbaric! We're better than that!"
The anti-alterrian side was getting loud now, as well.

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 9:07 PM | Message # 112
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth pulled herself higher so she could be seen. "Because! Those who leave do not desert the Warriors, they desert Alterrian and join countries against us! When those countries attack, they attack with them, and they attack you!" She pointed her finger at the Anti-Alterrian. "You may not agree with everything but you look like the rest of us, you live like the rest of us," she put a hand on her chest and gestured to the crowd at her side. "And when it comes down to it in a battle, they won't be able to tell the antis from the pros. It will only be Kill the Alterrians!"

EquinoxDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 9:17 PM | Message # 113
"Except for the fact that a non-blood thirsty warrior would not kill a defenseless citizen! Or does the thought of sparing the defenseless never cross your mind, little lamb?"

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 9:21 PM | Message # 114
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth bristled at that. She was a Healer! "All of my missions are to heal or rescue, I am a Healer. Without a second thought, I would rescue one in trouble. My powers are used to aid the citizens of Alterria, not abuse them!"

EquinoxDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 9:25 PM | Message # 115
"Then because they do not have the power to heal, sparing the defenseless could not cross their minds? Is that what you are implying, little lamb?"

He was grabbing any moral weapons he could at this point, to get a good hit in.

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 9:32 PM | Message # 116
The Reaper of Threads
"Of course not, all Alterrian Warriors serve the citizens!" Goodness Elizabeth didn't want to get wrapped up in this. All she wanted was to talk to Garrus...or see Aaron again. See if he still had that red feather tied to his weapon.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 9:44 PM | Message # 117
"I speak of the opposing armies. You say that this could all be a slaughter of citizens, however-"

"Hey now, is this how far you've fallen, Torramis? Arguing politics with young women, instead of your real targets?"

A 6'1, handsome, tanned man stood before the crowd, beside Elizabeth. He wore a green tunic with black pants, with a green headband around his head, which was ripe with thick, jet black hair. His eyes were large emeralds, and he looked quite lean for his young age. But he was clearly a bit older than Elizabeth.

Brandon Gallrick, Master of Beasts, and his 4'4 furry black ally, Toroka, now in the form of some kind of small werewolf-like creature.

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 9:49 PM | Message # 118
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth gazed at Brandon, wide-eyed and very, very thankful.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 10:40 PM | Message # 119
"The reason I don't debate you is because you're too busy, off killing anything you legally can!" Torramis replied, furious that the beast master even exists.

"Well, I was actually on my way to find another way to make money killing hundreds of innocent people from that old board over there, but your crowd is a bit loud, and it makes it hard to daydream of drowning kittens and forcing children to stay after class to make up for a bad grade."

The pro-Alterria crowd was cheering wildly, while the anti alterria crowd was starting to disperse lightly.

Note: Brandon is known as the Master of Beasts, because of his ability to command animals to his will, including his one of a kind partner, Toroka. Toroka only responds to Brandon's commands, and is basically invincible, due to shedding any damage off his incredibly powerful hide. He is rank 1 now, because Garrus is no longer ranked.

NarutardDate: Mo, 15.September.14, 10:46 PM | Message # 120
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth could not believe her luck, first Oswaldt Brigstein and now Brandon Gallrick...it was almost too much. Here she was, only a year graduated and having met two of the top ten no more than 3 days apart from each other.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 16.September.14, 0:21 AM | Message # 121
"You're just a savage, admit it!" Torramus barked.

"Me? Well, I like to consider myself a cassanova. After all, I have a little bit of class, I'd like to think."

"Durgh, you can't even give a proper debate!"

"I didn't really ask for one, I just wanted you to quiet down."

The bickering went on and on for a few more minutes, at least.

NarutardDate: Tu, 16.September.14, 0:25 AM | Message # 122
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth watched it like a tennis match, relieved she was no longer directly involved. She would have never made it this far.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 16.September.14, 1:27 AM | Message # 123
"Cmon Torramus, get off your literal soapbox and talk to me face to face. We both know we can't talk like radical opposites if you have to stand up there to be as tall as me." Brandon taunted.

"We both know your violent streak wont end here,  so just go away." Torramus said, scared.

"Toroka, bring Torramus over here non-violently."

"Peaceful capture protocol initiated, awaiting order to begin" Toroka spoke, almost robotically.

"Don't you dare, Brandon, I will tell the guards about th-"

"Toroka, begin."

Toroka dove forward at Torramus. Right before contact, Toroka formed around Torramus, forming a cage with four tiny feet at the bottom around him. The cage walked down in front of Brandon, then turned sideways and dumped him out onto the ground as Toroka changed back into his or her werewolf-esque form.

"Now, miss, how do you feel about how he treated you?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 16.September.14, 1:29 AM | Message # 124
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth bit her lip but she knew how she felt. "Attacked. I love my country and he was berating me for it," she replied.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 16.September.14, 1:34 AM | Message # 125
He squatted in front of Torramus' grounded form. "You hear that? You attacked her and committed an act of segregated personal attacking. You know where that lands you Torramus?" He said with a smile.

It was obvious he was exaggerating it all, but there was nothing Torramus could do about it. Misinterpretation holds no water as a valid reason to throw out charges in court.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Still a better Reboot than Star Wars)
Search: