Th, 28.March.24, 4:52 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Demon Hunter's (Remake) ((Enough talk finally some action))
Demon Hunter's (Remake)
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.November.14, 10:41 AM | Message # 751
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Lost my patience)

Gwain:

Getting no response I looked at them all and said, my tone shifting to professional ,showing that I am still their boss, "Okay, let me put it bluntly to you three. I am disappointed in the actions of Walker and Nessa. It's clear to me that, while they are damn fine officers, they are not teachers." I looked at them and said "But, Walker did have a point, as much as it pains me to admit, there is no doubt in my mind, with the complete screw up that was your missions, you damn sure earned your promotions and regardless of what happens after what I do next, if you survive you will be promoted without question."

I then said "However, all three are you are very inexperienced with this line of work, and not because of lack of missions, it's because the missions you had were to basic, to simple. They were missions you were all used to, a cruel monster must be slain here, a cult must be destroyed there. That is no different from your current missions, which were always search and destroy." I looked at them, and then said "The reason why I have this ranking system in the first place, is because members of the top ten must learn the whole story before they act, it's not as simple as what you're used to." I sighed knowing that I had to show an example, but I could only think of one "I'll give you an example. The mission that Walker came back from before he proposed his idea for you three was that he had to prevent a war breaking out between a Vampire Coven and a Werewolf pack. He had to stop two races who hate each other with a burning passion, from coming to mindless bloodshed and slaughter. He did that, by finding common ground and dealing with members of those races who wanted the war to happen for their own selfish gain. An Entire war, stopped before it even happened. That is the kind of work you have to deal with, it's not as simple as monster bad go kill it. Members of the top ten, have to have our motto in their hearts and believe them fully, "People fear what they don't understand, so it's our job to help them understand."

I looked at them and said "So, Evelynn, Steve, Slayzo, when you three are all recovered, and when you are all ready, you are to head to a wooden town in the snowy landscape of Canada. This town's humans are ready to exterminate their local creature population out of fear, and rumors that they are murdering people at night. Obviously, if these rumors are true I highly doubt it's an entire creature population doing so, so if there even is a murderer deal with him, execute him. Then comes the fun part, you must solve centuries of fear, you must make the town and the creatures come to an understanding. You are literally preventing the townsfolk from committing genocide out of fear." I sighed "This mission will not be easy, and normally time would be off the essence. However, it will take quite some time before the people of that town are ready for any form of combat, plenty of time that can be used not only for your recovery,  but for you to arrive and play peacekeeper." I looked at them all individually. "I have faith you three can do this, and you will do this alone"

I turned to leave and then said "If you are wondering, Walker is on suspension for his actions. He should have known to do his job, than showing off to the new recruits. His reckless behavior will not happen again under my watch. Good day, recover soon." I then walked out the door and left them alone.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Tu, 18.November.14, 10:51 AM | Message # 752
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"Yes, sir." I said, busy planning out everything in my head.

A peace keeping job? Sounds pretty simple. All I have to do is the most obvious thing, which is to get the other creatures to find the killer for me. If they capture it and take it to the humans to be executed, it will allow the humans to recognize that the creatures out there are willing to give up their own kind for human lives. The only issue is, what if they don't, or don't want to? What if they're fine with the creature killing humans? The three of us here in our crew are humans, so anything we do could be held against the villagers.

And God help us if they're taking turns killing humans.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

DepressedDuckDate: We, 19.November.14, 10:24 PM | Message # 753
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
Well then.
Steve assumed that solving centuries of hate wasn't going to be easy. A spell that could somehow persuade enough to help would be useless, they'd go right back to hating after a few months. No spell lasts forever.
ALMOST no spell lasts forever.
Looks like he'd have to do the talking. He only wondered who he'd be vouching for. Walker hadn't described the "Creatures" to him.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: We, 19.November.14, 10:42 PM | Message # 754
"Well, this should be pretty easy. I'll gladly do the talking with these things if you two don't want to."

DepressedDuckDate: Th, 20.November.14, 4:01 PM | Message # 755
"I can talk. I'm not completely socially inept, at least I hope. What concerns me is that we don't know who we're talking too, or facing."

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Th, 20.November.14, 11:52 PM | Message # 756
"I can deal with whatever goes bump in the forest. If they're willing to kill humans, we're gonna have to come off as threats if they get on our bad side. And no offense, Steve, but you're not a very scary guy."

DepressedDuckDate: Fr, 21.November.14, 3:55 PM | Message # 757
"...Damn! I was sure I was completely terrifying." Steve joked, baring his teeth like fangs, before quickly saying, "Yeah, I'd be laughed out of town."

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 21.November.14, 7:10 PM | Message # 758
Commander
Walker:

I was out in the courtyard training silently. I didn't mean to screw up like that, there's no need to suspend me.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 21.November.14, 11:35 PM | Message # 759
"Good to see we're in agreement. I need to do research on what could be in that forest."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.November.14, 7:39 PM | Message # 760
Commander
(A varity of Creatures, with a Majority of Vampires and Werewolves evenly, and the smallest number are some fairies)

EquinoxDate: Mo, 24.November.14, 1:46 AM | Message # 761
(Thanks, I'll make use of that information when I get to it.)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.November.14, 11:58 AM | Message # 762
Commander
(anyone gonna make a Skyrim Character?)

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Demon Hunter's (Remake) ((Enough talk finally some action))
Search: