Fr, 29.March.24, 7:05 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Demon Hunter's (Remake) ((Enough talk finally some action))
Demon Hunter's (Remake)
Dillon0909Date: We, 03.September.14, 8:53 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
People fear what they don't understand. So its our duty to make them understand- Demon Hunters Motto quoted by the leader and founder Gwain Lysander

The Demon Hunters are a secret organization that  mostly operate in the  shadows, performing services that prevent global tragedies for all sides, or protect the good supernatural from those forces who wish to destroy them for no reasons. This has all them public scorn, and being called nothing more than heretics, monsters, beasts, creature lovers, and horrid creatures by non-creatures, and by creatures they are called weak, moronic, human lovers, and the shadow walkers. The keep their reputation like that out of necessity, so people don't get in their way. 

Currently there are only about close to 100 people inside the Demon Hunters, which is easy for the leader Gwain Lysander to
perform, however he will always seek new members. Their uniform, is any sort of suit with the Demon Hunters logo somewhere on it, preference being black.  Which is mandatory). Anyone can join, it doesn't matter what you are.

Each member is ranked based on history in the orginization, combat expericence and abilities.

Now, how they determine what type of missions people get is with a ranking system that is based on how powerful you are, or how long you've
been in the origination. The higher the rank, the bigger the threat you have to deal with. The public knows about this much about the Demon
Hunters, their organizations deeper secrets are yet to be revealed

One of the secrets is that the top ten ranked officers, including the leader Gwain himself, are all supernatural creatures.

Gwain is a dark angel, who used to work for a group that deemed all the other supernatural creatures as heritics and they needed to destroy
them. So, he left, and "lost his way" in his way, he met me...

Who am I? My name is Walker Spartas...I am the first Demon Spawn in 10,000 years. I am the Son of Lust (Yes I ripped that off from AVD:
Backstreet Brawls it just makes the most sense). I am ranked #3 in the organization.

Rules:

1. No one gets ranked in the top ten, unless you give me a VERY good bio.

2. No humans are in the top ten, yet.

3. No one, not even me, is dealing with a major threat to the planet yet, don't start.

4. Please have fun.

5. Weapon Rules: Humans get m4 carbines, Desert Eagles, and any other modern weaponry, unless they have stated magical abilities or cybernetics.

Supernatural Creatures tend to rely on their abilities, they have the option to use weaponry however.

Races:

Human

Elf

Half human half Dragon

Vampire

Werewolf or other were animals (There are others)

Zombie (Must explained how you are not trying to eat anyone)

Witches, Warlocks, or just any other magic user (be restrained on that)

Cyrptid (Same rule as Zombie)

Ghost

Fairies

Pixies

Demons

Angels

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance: (both in Uniform and Out of Uniform)
Race: (Can be any supernatural creature or just human)
Powers/Weapons: (must be something believable for the race)
Bio:

Name: Walker Spartas
Appearance: (both in Uniform and Out of Uniform) In Uniform: See attachment. Out of Uniform: He doesn't take it off.
Race: (Can be any supernatural creature or just human) Demon
Powers/Weapons: He is super strong, and is able to wield black fire, a substance only found in the home of Demons. Mostly though he uses a 45 caliber pistol.
Bio: See above
Attachments: 7579658.jpg(106Kb)

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: We, 03.September.14, 11:42 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Name: Slayzo Allotta
Appearance: 5'10, Short brown hair, average build, Caucasian, basic black suit with white undershirt and black tie, with black shoes. On the job he wears bulletproof kevlar under his suit typically. Useful against humans obviously, and it's better than nothing against a non-human.
Race: Human Weaponsmage
Powers/Weapons: Can create weapons or things in general temporarily using mana. If it breaks or uses a projectile, it costs him more mana for each repair or replacement. Carries a desert eagle just in case he runs out of mana.
Bio: Slayzo is an engineer who put his access to mana to good use. Though his knowledge of mechanics, wind direction, and the likes, he can create perfect replicas of weapons that work just as, or even moreso, efficiently than the original weapon. He prefers to go non-lethal if possible, but if he has to, he typically uses a mechanized greatbow or somesuch to take out non-humans in one shot, or small pistol for humans. Creating guns takes a lot of mana because of how complicated they are, so he focuses on raw power times efficiency minus survivability of the target minus distance to determine what weapon to use against what he faces. An excellent sniper in a group, Slayzo prefers to stay light and set up ambushes to minimize effort and risk. He works calculated and stealthy, but is a powerhouse if he goes all in with his mana. The biggest thing he's ever conjured up is a bomb powerful enough to take out a city block, which stayed in existence for about two seconds. Upon further testing of the bomb itself, the explosion and all effects of the bomb disappear whenever the bomb itself runs out of time to exist. This works the same for any weapon. A bullet will disappear out of mid air if he shoots it from a gun that disappears.
Note: All weapons he creates have a faint sky blue glow to them, on top of whatever color they already are.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: We, 03.September.14, 11:50 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(Accepted Rank #11)

DepressedDuckDate: Th, 04.September.14, 4:28 PM | Message # 4
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
Name: Steven Golgari
Age: He has told the Demon Hunters that he is 22, and he looks old enough to back it up.
Appearance: (both in Uniform and Out of Uniform) Relatively shaggy brown hair rests on his head, his face has several blemishs and is clean shaven. His eyes are a dull blue. He stands 5 ft 9,  and is very tall but also underweight. His limbs are thin and so are his fingers, and his pale skin is gaunt. Off work he can be seen wearing a red sweatshirt that he never seems to take off, along with jeans and some simple sneakers.  In uniform, he wears a black sweatshirt with a hood, with the logo above his heart, along with black dress pants. He has been observed to take off his red sweatshirt to reveal his uniform sweatshirt, and vice versa.
Race: (Can be any supernatural creature or just human) Human.
Powers/Weapons: (must be something believable for the race) Steven practices an archaic form of magic in the form of ritualism. These Rituals can take up to hours to preform, the longest of them can take days. Even casting a simple fireball takes at least a minute. However, these spells hold immense power, and are extremely flexible in their uses. Outside of being able to preform these rituals Steven has no magical abilities, traits or powers.
He has an old, gnarled staff in his possession. While he has been observed to use it in rituals he also uses it on assignment. A rune has been carved into the top of the staff, and it appears others may be carved, although their purpose is unknown.
Bio: Steven has never revealed how he has learned the rituals he preforms. Deeply secretive about his past, he was spotted by a higher ranking member who observed him suddenly appear in a hotel room he was using. Steven attempted to escape, but the agent caught him, and with a bit of persuading, convinced him to join the Demon Hunters. Steven has only been with the Hunters for six months, and has not learned all of the tricks of the trade yet. The only reason he has been compliant is that the Hunters give him access to many ingredients for his rituals that he could not get anywhere else. Because his rituals take so long, He has learned to be patient, and to prepare for everything in advance. While Steven's spells are very powerful, He is extremely weak in body, barely able to life his own body weight, and if caught by surprise is almost useless. He absolutely detests Elves, for a reason he has never explained.

Walk without rhythm

Message edited by DepressedDuck - Th, 04.September.14, 4:30 PM

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.September.14, 5:15 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(Rank # 20 due to him only being in the Demon Hunters for Six months)

DepressedDuckDate: Th, 04.September.14, 6:48 PM | Message # 6
(Alright, makes sense)

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 2:19 AM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Name: Evelynn Fulmer

Appearance: Attach. 1 is in and out of uniform. Evelynn, always working, never really has time to change. Beneath her hoodie (I know it's a cloak but pretend it's a hoodie) she wears a tank top and tight, breathable pants so she may easily move around. Her belt is relatively stocked but she also keeps a small satchel of supplies around her waist including medicinal herbs. Just at the edges of her collarbone one can see the tips of her tattoo, one that covers her entire back (attach. 2)

Race: Human/Elf (alchemist/Mage)

Powers/Weapons: The power of earth moves within her, she easily manipulates the elements with her alchemy, but she's a good shot with her gun and is a master at Tai Chi.

Bio: Evelynn is the product of not only two worlds colliding, but two cultures as well. She was raised in the backstreets of Hong Kong by a drug lord father and an elven mother. From birth she learned how to survive in both her father's world and her mother's, learning the laws of the drug trade as well as studying the magics and alchemy her mother had learned before her. By the time she was 11 the earth moved at her command and alchemy came easy. By 13 most of her father's employees admired and feared her.

Living such a dangerous lifestyle of course came with consequences. When she was thirteen, rivals of her father broke in to their estate and hung her parents from the cherry tree in her backyard. She managed to escape the house and watched her house burn from their warehouse. Within the month she had enacted her revenge and ran her father's cartel without problem. But it wasn't to last, Hong Kong police forces, usually very cordial with her and her business, began to hunt her down. China was cracking down on supernaturals and she wasn't going to be excluded just because of her power. At 18 she was forced to flee, leaving her one last piece of family behind with her father's right hand man, Shi Waun.

She escaped to Europe where she learned of the Demon Hunters and Gawain, based in America. Needless to say, she went to seek him out. With her powers, she knew she could be useful to him and he to her, for supernaturals needed help all across the world. She had friends in China who wasn't as fortunate as she. So now she finds herself at 21, three years after her prior life disappeared, three years into her participation with the Demon Hunters.
Attachments: 1347111.jpg (138.0 Kb) · 3869755.jpg (197.9 Kb)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 2:25 PM | Message # 8
Commander
Rank 15 due to the rule of No Humans in the top ten yet, and she's only been here for three years

With that said. We shall get started)

Walker:

I stretched outside just having come back from another saving the word mission again. I lit a cigar and said "It's great to be home" I said walking into the base.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 2:28 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
(But she isn't human...?)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 2:42 PM | Message # 10
Commander
(Oh then Rank 12, only because she's been in there for 3 years)

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.September.14, 2:47 PM | Message # 11
(My guess is half elves apply as humans?)

(Also, thank God Walker saved the Word)

-Slayzo-
Walking the halls of the base, making small talk on occasion. I haven't got any jobs in a few days since I hurt my hand, but I'm all recovered now.  I can shoot straight. Not like I couldn't before, but I was forced to take a vacation because of my injury.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 2:50 PM | Message # 12
Commander
(I'm going back to Walker's original personality. A guy who just doesn't give a crap anymore. His personality SHOULD be, he's someone who saves the world at least once a week.)

Walker:

I walked around heading to Gwain's office to get my new mission, or a vacation either one I'm cool with.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 2:50 PM | Message # 13
The Reaper of Threads
(I'm just really confused, because you didn't say how long this has been a group not how old or how long Walker has been a member because he is twenty and a member under sixteen wouldn't really make sense nor be practical because teenagers are in the habit of letting their emotions get the best of them more often than not? I just need some clarification thanks smile )

Evelynn was sitting on a bench just inside the base, scanning numbers in her phone. Monthly updates from Shi Waun always managed to ease her stress a little bit. Still doing well, so much money was being raked in, and thankfully Shi Waun was still giving her 40%. Even without this Demon Hunter job she would fair well on her own.

The awful stench of a cigar assaulted her nose and she looked up as Walker walked in. "Could you not in here? Enclosed spaces, smoky cigars, don't really mix," she said quietly as she pulled her scarf over her nose and returned to her phone.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 2:55 PM | Message # 14
Commander
(Fair enough. Demon Hunters have been active for about 30 years. The oldest member, other than Gwain and his wife,  is Walker since he's basically Gwain's adopted son)

Walker:

I sighed and put it out. "You and your nose" I walking by her, "Gwain in?"

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:01 PM | Message # 15
The Reaper of Threads
Evelynn shrugged and put her phone away. "If he is, let him know I've been mission-less for 2 weeks and everyone else is getting to go everywhere, thanks," she plastered a smile on her face as she got up and walked towards the training arena.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:18 PM | Message # 16
Symbols were scratched with chalk on the floor of the concrete room. Steve stood in the middle of these symbols, speaking a strange style of language that, if described, seemed to fall off your ears when you listened to it.
It took some more effort than usual to breathe, but other than that, it was not obvious that there was magic at work. Unless you count the symbol-circle, various rings of chalk, and other such items as magical.
He was finishing a new spell. Thanks to this new job, he had been given access to many more resources than he would have had normally, which made the one he was practicing now a reality. And needless to say, there was a good reason he was practicing it in the hazardous magical wing of the base, in a concrete room. With any luck the concrete wouldn't melt again.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 3:20 PM | Message # 17
Commander
Walker:

"Right Right. I'll let him know"  I went to his office and knocked on the door.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:23 PM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
Evelynn
I sighed as I walked away, mumbling in Chinese. 3 years of hard work and all I get is paid vacation. Joy.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:29 PM | Message # 19
Steve finished the last couple of chants. Now, for the motion...
With one hand and a shout in the same, sliding language, he pointed his hand at the other side of the room.
A loud rumble was heard, and then a loud thunderclap sounded across the entire hazardous magic wing. Steve closed his eyes from the blinding light.
When he opened his eyes, he looked at the new opening he had carved between the "solid" room and the hallway. Molten concrete oozed into the hall.
Well, it wasn't called Hazardous magic for nothing.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.September.14, 3:37 PM | Message # 20
Commander
Gwain:

I was busy working on new missions for everyone when Walker came in. "Walker" I said showing exaustion. "Glad you are here, I have something for you to do"

He walked forward and said "Sure Gwain what is it?" Gwain sighed as he worked on mission forms for numbers 11, 12, and 20. Walker sighed "Well, Evelynn, Slayzo, and Steve are gonna be happy. They've been craving a new mission"

"Does my heart good to know I have such dedicated employees" I said taking up a new form, a promotion form.

"Oh it is ranking time already?" He said taking notice.

I nodded "Yeah, ranking time, I have my eyes on a few Hunters who are doing an excellent job lately, and I'm actually considering putting them in the top ten, since some of our worker's performances have been...lacking...lately" I said working on the form.

Walker asked "Which numbers?"

I smirked at that question, "11, 12, and 20, they've been doing quite well lately, but I'm a bit concerned that they may not have the experience needed for top ten work" I said working. "These missions are trials, to see if they are ready."

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:39 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
Evelynn peered into the new hole in the wall, keeping her nose covered. What an intense blast that was..."Everyone okay in there?" She called.

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:43 PM | Message # 22
"It's Ok...Probably..."
Steve walked out to the edge of the hole he had made, careful not to tread in the rapidly solidifying concrete. It smelled abysmal.
"That lightning spell didn't work as planned...but hey, this could prove useful." he said, trying to look on the bright side. He took another glance down the hallway at Evelynn, not recognizing her. "Did you get hurt in the blast?"
(I'm assuming they do not know each other.)

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:48 PM | Message # 23
(One would assume most of us non-top 10s have worked together at some point. )

I arrived at the hazard room, and peered around at Evelynn and Steve.

"So, was this one intended to do big damage, or were you trying to conjure a bunny?"

DepressedDuckDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:55 PM | Message # 24
"Lightning" Steve explained. "It didn't go as planned. I had hoped it wouldn't melt the concrete again. Sometimes I would love it if I could just leave my mission area WITHOUT having it look like a nuclear blast went off."
Although..."Conjuring bunnies...That's an idea,..." Steve mused. Maybe they would be, like, fake explosive bunnies. He's never tried making organic life before.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 3:59 PM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
Evelynn
"Y'all are crazy," I said, looking at the solidifying concrete. "Don't blow up poor innocent bunnies."

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Demon Hunter's (Remake) ((Enough talk finally some action))
Search: