Th, 25.April.24, 10:54 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Demon Hunter's (Remake) ((Enough talk finally some action))
Demon Hunter's (Remake)
Dillon0909Date: We, 08.October.14, 1:33 AM | Message # 676
Commander
Group: Administrators
Gwain:

"Someone I was supposed to be watching" I said quietly. "I let him get out of control, and I let a lot of innocent people die because of it" I looked at her. "Now compared to that, I hardly think some minor mistakes that you couldn't have known about is worth dieing over, now it it?" I patted her head.  "You're young Evelynn, you have your whole life ahead of you and i still think that you can do great things in this world, and I don't think it would be the same if you just up and died on us"

Walker:

I slowly materialized in the HQ.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: We, 08.October.14, 1:35 AM | Message # 677
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(It is currently 12:34 duck)
Evelynn nodded. "Okay."

Nessa landed outside of HQ with a rather large sonic boom that shook the glass in the windows as sound finally caught up to her.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: We, 08.October.14, 10:07 AM | Message # 678
Commander
Gwain:

"That a girl" I said to her with a smile. "Now the toxic is mixed with nightshade, wolfs-bane, and acetone benzine" I said to her "Best known way to antidote that?"

DepressedDuckDate: We, 08.October.14, 2:40 PM | Message # 679
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
(I AM THE MASTER OF BASIC COUNTING)
"They're fuzzy and small and adorable and I want one." He said in almost one breath, before he realized he was holding the glass cat too close to his chest. He slowly returned to his normal stance.
"On a more sane note..." He said, looking down the corridor at a re-materializing Walker.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: We, 08.October.14, 4:06 PM | Message # 680
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"Alrighty then."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: We, 08.October.14, 9:53 PM | Message # 681
The Reaper of Threads
(You know nightshade has no known cure. So I'm going to say you said something else)
Evelynn bit her lip, running over the ingredients. "Disilver Tulleride."

Nessa transformed down and strode inside, silent.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.October.14, 2:14 AM | Message # 682
Commander
Gwain:

"Thank you, before I go I gotta reprimand you slightly for your actions today, but out of respect I'll keep it brief" I looked at her and said. "Please keep personal feelings out of the battle field and always scope a situation before you make choices" I smiled "Don't worry though, you and you're friends are getting off LIGHT, and still getting promotions." I disappeared and said "Walker and Nessa won't be as lucky"

I said to the nurse the antidote and they started making it right away, giving it to Evelynn.

I headed to my office and said to Walker, Nessa, Slayzo, and Steve. "My office...now"

NarutardDate: Th, 09.October.14, 2:28 AM | Message # 683
The Reaper of Threads
Evelynn blinked a few times, already feeling the antidote taking effect. What had Nessa done wrong though?

Nessa walked in last, hanging back. She was silent, staring at the ground as it was clear the day's events had worn her down. She had onl just returned to field work two weeks ago and was nowhere near prepares to handle something of this magnitude so quickly. But still, she stood.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.October.14, 10:39 AM | Message # 684
Commander
Gwain:

"Sit" I ordered as they were all either lead in or walked in.

Walker:

I did what I was told.

EquinoxDate: Th, 09.October.14, 10:58 AM | Message # 685
Me and steve were already here, but alright.

I sat down on the far left.

Other than disgracefully missing my shots, I'm not sure what I could have done wrong.

NarutardDate: Th, 09.October.14, 1:59 PM | Message # 686
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa remained standing quietly, too antsy to sit.

DepressedDuckDate: Th, 09.October.14, 4:21 PM | Message # 687
Steve knew exactly what he had done wrong.
Note to self: take the time to make USEFUL sandstorms, not just super-potent death machines.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.October.14, 8:04 PM | Message # 688
Commander
Gwain:

I did not look happy. "So...mind telling me why I nearly lost one of my Hunters today...Why there is suddenly a glass dome in the middle of the desert and Why I would call you into my office?"

NarutardDate: Th, 09.October.14, 8:24 PM | Message # 689
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa glared at the ground. "You almost lost a hunter because you sent us on a suicide mission and we got tricked. They planted bombs in all of the children. Evelynn was trying to help them when they exploded. There's a glass dome in the middle of the desert because...someone almost fully transformed because everyone was going to get swallowed by an electric sandstorm," Nessa moved her eyes to Gwain's. "And you called us into your office to chew our asses because we could've helped everything that happened. I didn't ask to be sent into the field, you of all people knew that! Walker is--" Nessa caught herseld and moved on. "And you sent a bunch of new Hunters on A class missions! Unknown missions! To test them! You're insane!" She took a heavy breath, flames flickering in her nostrils as her eyes flashed between deep black, red, and bright gold.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.October.14, 8:43 PM | Message # 690
Commander
Walker:

"I'm what?" I asked curious.

Gwain said to me. "Ignore it Walker" I then glared at him. "Nessa, you're the one you set up that mission not I. I told you to send them home" I said quietly and calmly to her. "You chose to continue the test after they were already done"

I looked at Gwain and said "Ignore what, I don't understand" Gwain was silent. "What are you hiding from me!?"

Gwain looked at Steve and said "Your reckless behavior nearly got Evelynn killed!" He said barely able to contain his rage. He looked at Slayzo. "And you don't know everything, stop acting like you do"

"Damn it Gwain don't ignore me!" I said slamming my hands on his table. "What are you guys hiding from me?!"

Gwain was silent. "Steve, Slayzo leave the room..." He said eventually. "I'll deal with you two later"

NarutardDate: Th, 09.October.14, 8:51 PM | Message # 691
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa slumped against the wall. Her arm muscles were seizing up.

EquinoxDate: Th, 09.October.14, 8:52 PM | Message # 692
I stood up, ready to leave.

"Just try and find something I can't find the answer to." I said, before leaving. At this point, I don't care about my rank. I don't care what Gwain seems to think I don't know, but I can easily figure it out. Just give me enough time, and I can beat anything these half-rates have trouble with.

NarutardDate: Th, 09.October.14, 8:55 PM | Message # 693
The Reaper of Threads
(Equi, go see Evelyn??)

EquinoxDate: Th, 09.October.14, 8:59 PM | Message # 694
(Just waiting for DP to move out too, his character would probably go with Slayzo to see Evelynn)

Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.October.14, 9:25 PM | Message # 695
Commander
Walker :

"Ever since Nessa returned from duty you guys are acting like you are hiding something from me." I said to them. "Why? We tell each other...everything...' I looked at Nessa.

Gwain looked at me and said "Walker, trust it's better that you don't know." He said to me sternly. "Just drop it and forget it"

I glared "Stop hiding things from me Gwain!" I screamed at him. "What...are you hiding from me?"

NarutardDate: Th, 09.October.14, 9:26 PM | Message # 696
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "It's been 3 years, just tell him," she said quietly.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.October.14, 9:33 PM | Message # 697
Commander
Gwain:

I looked at her and said "Do you want him to go back to that?" I said to her. "That thing that..."

"That what?" Walker said to me. "What...did...I do?"

NarutardDate: Th, 09.October.14, 9:35 PM | Message # 698
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa finally sat, taking a deep breath. "Maybe itll help him prevent it in the future,"

DepressedDuckDate: Th, 09.October.14, 9:40 PM | Message # 699
Steve had left the room with Slayzo, utterly fuming. 
Are you serious? HIS reckless behavior almost got Evelynn killed? The mission almost did, not him! She was already out for the count BEFORE THE SANDSTORM HAPPENED. In fact, he may have been the only person ABLE to teleport her back to HQ! Nessa looked like a train wreak and Walker...Steve didn't even know about Walker. He had saved her! Why would he hurt her? He only cast that sandstorm because of WALKER'S ORDER!
Just...Calm down. Calm down. Calm down, Steve thought. It's going to be alright.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.October.14, 9:43 PM | Message # 700
Commander
Walker:

A deep sigh came from Gwain's mouth. "If this happens Nessa...he's your responsibility" He looked at me. "You know you have an alternate form that is uncontrollable right?" I nodded. "Well, up until three years ago...you did have control over it" He sighed "But...it changed you...into a completely different person"

"How does that make any..." I started

"It's like a werewolves two sides of the same coin, just one completely different from the other. That form...and it's personality...were...evil...no way to sugar coat it...evil" Gwain said quietly. "An incident three years ago...you were on a rescue mission to save Nessa...against a pixie...named Muculber"

I held my head as I started to get a head ache, sitting down. "This...pixie was scum...both he and his partner. They tortured Nessa, it drove you mad" He sighed "You used that form...and...unlike most times...it didn't vanish after a few minute...you wanted to stay that way. You became...out of control." I sighed as i let Nessa finish the rest.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Demon Hunter's (Remake) ((Enough talk finally some action))
Search: