Fr, 26.April.24, 8:19 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Arcs » Hello This is the plot (Dillon909 explains the current plot to new readers.)
Hello This is the plot
Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 03.September.11, 0:19 AM | Message # 26
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(ikr.)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 03.September.11, 0:40 AM | Message # 27
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
(Good work Xil, you abandoned thread like you were scared pale.)

(That's good.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 04.September.11, 1:06 PM | Message # 28
Commander
Nightmare Arc:

After Athanatos's defeat, Cragus was starting to have violent mood swings that would put everyone at risk, made no better when the enraged demon Akuma attacked his fiancee causing him to snap and kill Akuma.

Meanwhile, Cragus's real father, Zallen was plotting to kill Cragus and erase his mistake when he saw a little girl lying in the middle of the road. Not being completly cruel, he went to her side and discovered that she was a powerful phycic. Her name was Sarah, and she was all alone. Zallen was at first cruel to her, but Sarah became the reason he had to kill Cragus. In his logic, if he was dead Sarah would be happy. Zallen finally confronted Cragus, and attacked Angelica, looking like he killed her.

Cragus's body twisted and snapped, and he released a dark demon that was sealed in him as a child. The demon simply known, as Nightmare. In a display of power, Nightmare set the heavens on fire with one attack, then did the same thing to the Shadow lands. Leaving only the castle to be defeneded.

Angelica was willing to sacrifice herself for the world, but her friends talked her out of it. When Nightmare headed back to the Shadow lands to increase the flames, the others confronted him. In a fit of power, Angelica and the others freed Cragus from Nightmare, then trapped Nightmare inside Cragus with a new seal. Before almost getting executed, Firex,Cragus's Brother, demanded he'd be spared and the crowd of Angels and Demons agreed.

Afterwords, Cragus and Angelica finally got married, and Rhaine proposed to Reagan.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.September.11, 1:47 PM | Message # 29
A bored admin
(wow...I even forgoted about Akuma...)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 06.September.11, 8:26 PM | Message # 30
Commander
Sein Arc:

It's Reagan's birthday and she can't help but feel depressed because she hasn't seen her son Sein for 16 years. However Sein, enlisting the help of Athanatos and Jackson,who has his own motivations, wants to kill her for abandoning her all those years ago. He attacks her at her party, which causes her to go on a horrible depression, until she is kidnapped by Kellan, her old lover, who just returned from battling Rhaine. Angered by his father torture, Sein killed him, but was still going to kill his mother as well. Rhaine came in after words, and no mater how many times Sein hit him, Rhaine did not fight back. An angered Sein, dropped his dagger, and went for a punch but stumbled. Cragus, who arrived after Rhaine did, tried to save him, but Sein impaled himself before he could.

Angelica rebirthed Sein, who ran away ashamed of himself. Eight Years passed, and Reagan held a grudge for that long, until she understood it was an accident. Sein then moved in with Reagan, and every seemed well.

(I will need help with the Sanders Arc, because I was not here for it not really)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 06.September.11, 10:34 PM | Message # 31
A bored admin
(sure.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 06.September.11, 10:45 PM | Message # 32
Commander
(I'll start us off)

Sanders Arc:

Two henchmen by the name of Jinto and Vipress kidnap Angelica's brother Adam, and his wife Reviax. Cragus tried to rescue them but ended up caught himself.

(And It's your turn now)

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 06.September.11, 11:37 PM | Message # 33
A bored admin
(omg...let me think)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 1:31 PM | Message # 34
Commander
Sanders Arc:

Two henchmen by the name of Jinto and Vipress kidnap Angelica's brother Adam, and his wife Reviax. Cragus tried to rescue them but ended up caught himself. He was caught by Sanders. The eldest brother of Angelica, who wants to be the angel king himself. To get what he desires, he threatened the families of Reagan and Cragus, to get the Stone of Sapphire. A jewel contaning unlimited power. After a battle with Deadlight and the piper, along with the piper's summoning of creatures and his illusionary power, along with some trouble from gigginox, they recovered the stone. The stone had a curse which they had to avoid, but Reagan got caught in momentarily, that was later eaten by Gigginox's nightmare abilities. Eventually they confronted Sander, and battled them. At a short-coming point, Sanders was defeated, Along with Gigginox and Reagan battling, Gigginox being cast into a distant, inescapable, dimensional prison. And In the background, Jarren and Deadlight stirred into the possible future.After battling with Sanders and winning, Sanders also went to the inescapable prison.

After his defeat, Jinto and Vipress moved in with Carson, who had turned good and married his henchwoman Nana, and all seemed well.

(If I left anything important out or got something wrong EDIT THIS!!!!)

EquinoxDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 2:52 PM | Message # 35
(It's gigginox. I'll do some editing to it, to explain the deadlight and gigginox role in the jewel point.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 16.September.11, 8:11 PM | Message # 36
A bored admin
(*thinks* something's missing and I should know what.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 11.October.11, 1:06 AM | Message # 37
Commander
Cybren Arc:

So after the timeskip of 8 years, all was well in both kingdoms. However, Cragus has a new hobby now. Apparently he had found a red slime that seemed well intelligent. After confronting Adam since Reviax got poisoned, the red slime had healed her and was now deemed to be experimental. So Cragus, did various tests on it, while making a cybernetic body for it so it could be some what normal. However, the red slime became angry with Cragus, and decided to use the suit to initiate his plan called Project Destruction. To work on his plan he needed a distraction, so he entered the minds of all the villains of old and had them attack people, all while claming his plot was revenge on Cragus.

When Cybren realized his plan was going to fail he acted quickly, and made Sein as his apprentice, who attacked his mother. That was all he needed as he finished his cannon and he captured Cragus. Using Cragus's incredible stanima, and power to charge the cannon. He destroyed Sanders, and LEVELED the Angel Castle. While setting his sights on Shadow Castle, Angelica, Reagan, Caroline(Indiva's reformed name), Nightmare, and Sein(who broke free of the mind control). Took a stand against him. In the battle Sein was brutally injured, and in a desprete manuver. Cragus shattered Cybren's protective light sheild, giving Reagan enough time to destroy him.

NarutardDate: We, 23.November.11, 11:06 AM | Message # 38
The Reaper of Threads
Oh, didn't know you posted this....haha

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 11.January.12, 2:53 AM | Message # 39
A bored admin
(Now we need to summarize mega's arc...)

Wait what as it called?

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.January.12, 2:53 AM | Message # 40
Commander
(The inversion arc)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 11.January.12, 3:03 AM | Message # 41
A bored admin
(Oh...right. I guess I'll find time tomorrow to summarize it.)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: We, 11.January.12, 2:05 PM | Message # 42
(Hah, leave that to me.)

After sanders and Gigginox were locked away, a evil plot was building, in the inverted world. Gigginox was the sole blockade between the inverted world, and the real world. The few portal creators they had, did nothing, because they knew they would have to go through the nightmare realm, direct housing of Gigginox, to leave. And, as Gigginox revealed during his battle with Reagan, his power increases greatly, within the nightmare realm. In the inverted world, the war never stopped. Gigginox always stirred it back up. This enraged the citizens. While everyone was preparing for marriage and such, A portal opened up, in a distant plane of grass. Black waves of fire spewed out, as inverted angels and demons alike, rose from the portal, laying waste to the few human settlements around, and the angels and demons that came to help.

Now, of course, our heroes would have to step up to a new challenge. The challenge that spanned two dimensions, and 7 worlds. The heroes were at a disadvantage, because nearly all of the inverted population was training for the unstopping war. The slaughtering of the demons, and the burning of the heavens, never happened there, so they also had more people. Not to mention, our heroes were facing twice as powerful and strong versions of themselves. They had one thing the warriors did not, however. Intelligence. All they had studied for years and years, was war. Not tactics, improving their power, and becoming stronger, to overpower the enemy race. Now that they were teamed up, it was time for war.

Reagan had discovered that Jarren was now in his original demon form, much different than his appearance as a angel, not to mention the undead army that followed him. Jarren's counterpart was already dead, with the help of deadlight. The first fight initiated, the undead and the tactics of the real world giving them the upperhand, and pushing the enemy back into the black waves of fire. Within, a fortress was quickly built, housing the one who had Gigginox's power.

If you recall, Gigginox lost his power, when thrown in the prison realm. Power cannot be destroyed, only given away. Deadlight and Jarren entered the prison realm to free Gigginox, and, with the help of Deadlight's voids, He was free, Only for Jarren to be stabbed in the back by Deadlight! They had the plan all along set up, and left Jarren in the prison realm, to die, or fall victim to what roamed the halls, guarding the prisons.

(I have more I'll add on as The story is told, just add in what you guys did. Marriage and all that shite you guys had planned.)

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.January.12, 5:16 PM | Message # 43
Commander
(impressive)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 11.January.12, 8:32 PM | Message # 44
A bored admin
(Whoa.)

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 11.January.12, 8:57 PM | Message # 45
A bored admin
(We need to put details on old arcs...)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 12.January.12, 12:34 PM | Message # 46
(I just thought up something interesting...)

(Tell me, do any of you remember what happened to black scorpion? Of course you don't, because he appeared only once the entire story.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 12.January.12, 9:48 PM | Message # 47
A bored admin
(I do actually.)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 17.January.12, 12:47 PM | Message # 48
(Are you guys going to add in what happened on your side of the arc? Something about a marriage, and such?)

Dillon0909Date: We, 07.March.12, 2:29 PM | Message # 49
Commander
Ten Years Arc:

(I have nothing)

NarutardDate: Th, 22.March.12, 9:22 PM | Message # 50
The Reaper of Threads
(*cough* Aaron arc)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Arcs » Hello This is the plot (Dillon909 explains the current plot to new readers.)
Search: