We, 24.April.24, 0:24 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Arcs » Hello This is the plot (Dillon909 explains the current plot to new readers.)
Hello This is the plot
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 12.July.11, 2:06 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Okay, thank you for the 'credit' even though i couldn't have done that with out all of your help.

I know I created a plot summary, so can someone be so kind as to copy and paste it to this forum

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Tu, 12.July.11, 2:07 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Isn't it probably somewhere in the mid 500's?

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 13.July.11, 0:31 AM | Message # 3
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
It's going to be so hard to find...

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 10.August.11, 11:20 PM | Message # 4
Commander
OKay thne here we go!

There are several plots so we are going one post at a time

but the go like this

End of the War

The Boss ARc

Xort ARc

Brotherhood arc

Nightmare Arc

Sein Arc

Sanders Arc

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 11.August.11, 0:35 AM | Message # 5
A bored admin
Plot summmary will have to wait until I I come back...

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 11.August.11, 2:26 PM | Message # 6
Why do we not describe the actual war, that had quite a few interesting things.

XiliriteDate: Fr, 19.August.11, 4:21 PM | Message # 7
Group: Removed

Where's the plot summary? D:

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 19.August.11, 5:22 PM | Message # 8
A bored admin
Trust me dude...it's in the 540s or 500s somewhere...

It's time.

XiliriteDate: Sa, 20.August.11, 3:26 AM | Message # 9
Group: Removed

Also, can somebody save the thread? Narutard seems to be intentionally killing it.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 20.August.11, 3:31 PM | Message # 10
A bored admin
Dude...she's the creator of the thread.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 02.September.11, 1:54 AM | Message # 11
Commander
End of war Arc:

Close to the end of the war, a demon weakling by the name of Cragus was sent to spy on the Angel Commander Angelica. Once there he see's his leader Reagan, and her not yet lover Rhaine, injured in a comatose state. After some sloppy spy work, Cragus was caught and ended up falling in love with Angelica. After words various situations between the two races, happened. The two Commanders, later revealing to be the princesses of their respected races made up and went to an old castle from their child hood.

The Boss Arc:

After some romance between the two couples at the castle, Reagan and Angelica's brothers, Kevin and Adam, attack them under the mysterious orders of The Boss. The Boss wanted to kidnap the two Princesses to experiment on then slowly kill them. They succeeded, leaving an enraged Cragus to chase after them, while a more Level headed Rhaine searched more thoroughly. The Boss spotted Cragus, and had him kidnapped, while Rhaine snuck in through the distraction. After encasing Cragus in stone, and torturing the two ladies, Rhaine challenged The Boss to a fight. Defeating him, and revealing to everyone that the Boss was Reagan's father Charles Nightshade.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 02.September.11, 2:17 AM | Message # 12
Commander
Xort Arc:

After the war was offically declared over, Cragus went to the area known as the Dust Bowl, under suspicion that the old Angel Commander had returned. His fears were right, as the two battled, the sinister human Xort, attacked the Shadow Castle and imprisoned all but Cragus and Reagan. Using his mental powers, he released the malevolent Individa to attack and destroy the Shadowlands, using Reagan's image. After a heartfelt moment with Rhaine, Reagan regained control of her mind, and fought and defeated Xort.

Elsewhere, Cragus confronted Jackson on his own, and defeated him, turning Jackson into a good Angel in the process. However the situation was more dire than any one hoped as The Brotherhood, emerged.

The Brotherhood Arc (Personal Favorite):

It turns out that Cragus was working with the Infamous Brotherhood the entire time. However, his love for Angelica caused him to turn traitor on them. At first, the Brotherhood Leader, Black Griffen, sent the firey tempered Black Pheonix, and his secret daughter Black Bull to deal with Cragus. Realizing the potential of not only Cragus, but Angelica, Reagan, and Rhaine. Black Griffen himself attacked Cragus, and humiliated him rather easily. Desperate,Cragus took Angelica, and a shock torn Reagan to a secret training island,where the gravity was increased to 100X normal gravity,by Black Griffen, to further humiliate Cragus's efforts.

After the Training for the Eclipse,the only time Angels can barely use magic, occured and it was time for the Brotherhood to strike the Heavens. No matter how powerful the defense, Black Griffen struck and destroyed it easily. Cragus, originally intending to buy time for Adam and John, Angelica's other brother, for another defense, confronted Black Griffen. After a dramatic battle, Black Griffen went 100%, and was threatening to destroy all the planet, not just the Heavens, with one final death attack. After kissing Angelica good byr, Cragus supposedly sacrificed himself, saving the world and still managing to spare Black Griffen.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 02.September.11, 2:24 AM | Message # 13
Commander
New Arc List:

Athanatos Arc:
Nightmare Arc:
Sein Arc:
Sanders Arc:
Cybren Arc (1000 pages special):

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 02.September.11, 2:26 AM | Message # 14
Commander
(Will finish tommarow if I can)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 02.September.11, 10:51 AM | Message # 15
(Xort was a human magician I believe. And honestly you're leaving a ton of stuff out of these arcs. :/)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 02.September.11, 12:23 PM | Message # 16
Commander
(I can only sumarize what i am here for man. If you want to add details go ahead)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 02.September.11, 3:52 PM | Message # 17
(I can think up a good 2-3 paragraphs to add to the Xort thing,but I'm being rushed as fuck today, and it's hot as hell. Sorry.)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 02.September.11, 4:33 PM | Message # 18
Commander
(It's okay)

NarutardDate: Fr, 02.September.11, 5:29 PM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
(Intentionally...killing...the thread.....WHAT?! HOW THE FUCK COUULD YOU SAY THAT?! WHAT WOULD EVEN GIVE YOU THAT INCLINATION?! THAT THREAD IS MY BABY, THAT WOULD BE LIKE KILLING MY OWN CHILD I WILL KEEP THAT ALIVE UNTIL I AM OLD AND DYING IF I CAN!!!!! I WILL TELL STORIES OF IT TO MY CHILDREN!!! I wouldd never ever do. THAT)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Fr, 02.September.11, 5:36 PM | Message # 20
(Oh fuck xil, you better abandon thread before she shoves a shovel down your eye socket in the RP.)

NarutardDate: Fr, 02.September.11, 5:41 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
(Why thank you Scar, I do apprectiate that award there.)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 02.September.11, 5:42 PM | Message # 22
(Or let me put this another way.)

(Psst, xil, hey, xil, I got something important to tell ya'.)

(GET THE FUCK OUTTA HEEEERE!)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 02.September.11, 6:11 PM | Message # 23
Commander
(So anyways plot summaries)

Athanatos:

A mysterious thief known as the Phantom has stolen Cragus's sword, mean while Reagan's ex boyfriend Athanatos has surfaced and using his powers to raise the dead, brings back Charles as his slave and has used his dark magic to seperate Reagan from her soul along with capturing the souls of Black Griffen,going by his actual name of Carson, and Nana. Athanatos takes advantage of this and rapes Reagan. The Phantom arrives, and watches them from a distance, deciding to free them allowing their souls and control to be theirs again. Reagan goes to confront Athanatos but he warps away. When she figures out The Phantom's true identity of Cragus, she tells him to go make up with his fiancee or else she'll move on without him. He does so, and Angelica is offically made Queen of the Angels.

Meanwhile, Reagan finds and confronts Athanatos, and defeats him, supposedly killing him.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 02.September.11, 8:50 PM | Message # 24
A bored admin
I dunno why I am laughing.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 03.September.11, 0:10 AM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
(Sigh...)

Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Arcs » Hello This is the plot (Dillon909 explains the current plot to new readers.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: