Th, 25.April.24, 4:12 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Arcs » Favorite moments (The creators of Angels vs Demons tell us their faves)
Favorite moments
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 3:02 AM | Message # 26
Commander
Group: Administrators
(bye Ilovedogs2. I'm on for another hour,because i've been pretty bad about my sleeping.)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 3:05 AM | Message # 27
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Yay biggrin You see my post?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 3:15 AM | Message # 28
Commander
OKay this one's obvious

Favorite Hero(From own Chareter list) Cragus. He's my favorite Chareter, and well...he's always on that line of good and evil. I think that has to do with my Bipolar disorder. There are days when my writing is manic and crazy or days when I'm calm. It unintentially helps Cragus have his moments of awesome or failure

Favorite Hero(From other Creator) Believe it or not Rhaine, now hear me out on this. Creation plays Rhaine as a calm quiet guy who could still beat the crap out of you in a fight, and that's why I like him. His aura of mystery, it's enchanting and powerful at the same time.

Favorite Villain: (From own Chareter list) Wow...I do alot of Villains, but choosing from either Nightmare or Carson, I pick Carson. The reason why is His goals made sense sorta, he wanted to rule the world so there would be no war. On top of that, Nightmare just possed Cragus and beat up a couple people and killed innocents. However, Carson beat the everloving crap out of Cragus, one of the Main Chareters!

Favorite Villain( From other Creator) Idivida, i don't need to say more. When Narutard dwells in her darkside....it's freaking amazing how quick the transformation is, ironically her chareter is what inspired Nightmare to be made, because I love this idea of an evil clone.

Least Favorite Hero(From own personal collection): Jackson, post Nightmare, WHERE DO I START! He's an asshole to everyone, attacks mulitple people, and is so arrogent he hides in human word where he could easily get caught!

Least Favorite Hero(From other) Elizabeth,that is all

Least Favorite Villain(From own person collection): Ug...easily the Evil Shadow hand...STUPID STUPID STUPID IDEA!

Least Favorite Villain: (From Other) Xort...to rushed and underdeveloped

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 3:16 AM | Message # 29
Commander
(yep)

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 3:18 AM | Message # 30
The Reaper of Threads
(:D I loved Invidia)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 3:21 AM | Message # 31
Commander
(yw)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 0:39 AM | Message # 32
A bored admin
Favorie Fight Scene? (uh....) I like all of it actually.

Favorite Twist? Cragus as a Black Dragon

Least Favorite Fight Scene? Carson and Cragus...*winces*

Least favorite twist? something about Xhort

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 0:55 AM | Message # 33
Commander
(okay fess up, why didn't you like Carson Vs Cragus)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 0:58 AM | Message # 34
A bored admin
(well I do like it...it's the fact that I'm trying to be a doctor and thinking of all the injuries kinda drops it a little. *shudders* sorry. I do like it. Sorry. *sighs* just that many injuries scares me a bit...)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 1:18 AM | Message # 35
Commander
(lol it's fine its your opinion)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 1:27 AM | Message # 36
A bored admin
(you sure? I...feel horrible now...)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.August.11, 11:42 PM | Message # 37
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(It appears Narutard watches victorious, according to my sister.)
(Also, 6'7 or whatever? Dang, I'm 13 and I think I'm only 5'10.)

Favorite personal hero:Jarren was my only good guy besides gigginox I suppose, so, Jarren?
Favorite hero overall: Rhaine. You've got to admit he's pretty tough, sitting in a cell for a looong time, then being willing to fight Vorn to keep him occupied, to leave Reagan/Invidia alone.
Favorite Personal Villian: Deadlight. Oh, he's only appeared for two posts, but he will be trouble for everyone. He'll piss you off to the point that you'll want me to stop sending him out.
Favorite Villain overall: Meh, I didn't find many of them entertaining, but I'll go ahead and say Nightmare.
Favorite Arc:War arc honestly. Once it strafed from the main story it went.....off.
Favorite character controller: Oh bloody hell, you're all good in your own way.
Favorite Character: Jarren obviously. He killed his demonic family, is hunting his father to a death duel, killed his brother with Angelica, killed his brother again in a bloody suicide battle, and Lost his wife when he went to war. No one really cares about him, but he's a useful person to have around, being willing to attack anything with a simple order.
favorite overall character: Reagan, she's gone through a hell load. That's all I'm going to say.
Favorite Plot twist: The brotherhood. They were just overall fun.

(Did I miss anything?)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Message edited by Equinox - Su, 07.August.11, 11:54 PM

NarutardDate: Mo, 08.August.11, 6:56 PM | Message # 38
The Reaper of Threads
(Yay! Reagan...thanks Equinox...)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 08.August.11, 7:23 PM | Message # 39
Commander
(@ I love dogs It's fine really)

NarutardDate: Mo, 08.August.11, 7:26 PM | Message # 40
The Reaper of Threads
(What do I need to post next)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 08.August.11, 7:28 PM | Message # 41
Commander
Favorite Hero(From own Chareter list)
Favorite Hero(From other Creator) .
Favorite Villain: (From own Chareter list)
Favorite Villain( From other Creator)
Least Favorite Hero(From own personal collection):
Least Favorite Hero(From other)
Least Favorite Villain(From own person collection):
Least Favorite Villain: (From Other

NarutardDate: Tu, 09.August.11, 8:38 AM | Message # 42
The Reaper of Threads
Favorite Hero(From own Character list): Reagan…she can have a short temper but loves her friends to death and will do anything in her power to help them and prevent another war…hopefully

Favorite Hero(From other Creator): I actually have two because I truthfully can’t chose

Cragus: Bad ass mamajama who isn’t afraid to stand up to anyone yet a very caring and understandable man. Very loyal as well

Angelica: A great fighter and wonderful friend, she’s there and willing to talk…most of the time

Favorite Villain: (From own Character list): Invidia…don’t even get me started. She’s evil in every which way and not afraid to beat the crap out of you yet she’s developed a nicer side towards Reagan

Favorite Villain( From other Creator): Athanatos(could really remember any ILD villains), he’s dastardly evil, controlling and has an amazing hair cut, yet he’s now lost in the world, confused and out of place. It’s skillful work

Least Favorite Hero(From own personal collection): Elizabeth, she just kinda….disappeared

Least Favorite Hero(From other): Really? Seriously? I love them all biggrin I could never chose a “least” favorite

Least Favorite Villain(From own person collection): Nrrgh…do I have anymore? Oh, the Boss, stupid idea on my part, especially interworking Kevin and Adam into this

Least Favorite Villain: (From Other): Eh…Xhort

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 09.August.11, 4:32 PM | Message # 43
Commander
(thank you my friend)

NarutardDate: Tu, 09.August.11, 4:36 PM | Message # 44
The Reaper of Threads
(no prob :3)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 09.August.11, 4:39 PM | Message # 45
Commander
Okay last one one then this thread is closed untill further notice

Crowning Moment of Awesome:

Crowning MOment of Heartwarming:

Crowning MOment of Funny:

Tear Jerker:

Crowning Moment of Stupid:

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 09.August.11, 5:02 PM | Message # 46
Commander
Crowning Moment of Awesome: How does Cragus stop Carson from blowing up the world? Choke slamming Carson through his energy sphere! Come on...that's awsome!

Crowning MOment of Heartwarming: This is more recent but I like this one. NIghtmare treating Sein like a little brother. I...it's just touching.

Crowning MOment of Funny: Cragus fails in the Kidnapping Arc. He rams through a wall...into another cell.

Tear Jerker: The death of Charels, it...was touching, because well it showed he did care for his family.

Crowning Moment of Stupid: The evil Shadow hand thing...again SO GLAD i did it better with Nightmare.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 09.August.11, 5:56 PM | Message # 47
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Just put Jarren as least favorite other hero naru. I already know everyone find him annoying, and annoying he is, and you need someone there. I wont mind.

Crowning Moment of Awesome: Deathlight's timely betrayal death. Come on, he summoned thousands of swords that stabbed through Jarren and Gigginox, then when he's about to kill Jarren, Gigginox throws a axe into his back! Not exactly the best, I'd say The Vorn-Jarren battle had better parts, but that was pretty timely.

Crowning MOment of Heartwarming: Meh, I don't find any form of text 'heartwarming', but I'd have to say Rhaine and Reagan finally talking truthfully after invidia was sealed. Sure, Vorn was unhappy, but that made it all the more good.

Crowning MOment of Funny: While jarren and Angelica were talking on the side of a building, Vorn gets annoying, So Jarren round house kicks Vorn in the face off the building, causing him to faceplant. It's pretty pathetic.

Tear Jerker:Meh. I'd have to say during the campaign Jarren led, He thought about the loss of his fiancee to a demon while he was on his first mission a long time ago, I was a wimp back then, so that was basically the only time I ever felt tears ripping from the ol' tear bags.

Crowning Moment of Stupid:Vorn leaves the room Invidia was idle in, only to appear in shadows above a cliff and trip, and get flying kicked in the butt by a lost Jarren, blood actually trickling. I don't know who was honestly more stupid there. Vorn for not knowing where he was going, or Jarren for Literally putting his foot up his brother's ass.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 09.August.11, 7:18 PM | Message # 48
Commander
(*whistle to self a tune* Waiting for Ilovedogs2 and Narutard)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 10.August.11, 0:20 AM | Message # 49
A bored admin
Favorite Hero: Angelica Reason why: you outta to know why right?
Favorite Hero: I can't choose. Okay two.
Cragus: Obvious.
Reagan: Obvious
Favorite Villain: MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! you'll see later.
Favorite Villain: NIghtmare
Least Favorite Hero: ack...idk
Least Favorite Hero: I like all of them smile
Least Favorite Villain: Adam...in the beginning
Least Favorite Villain: I have to agree Xhort.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 10.August.11, 0:43 AM | Message # 50
Commander
(Whistles for them again* I need to do the Crowning Moments of Awesome stuff)

Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Arcs » Favorite moments (The creators of Angels vs Demons tell us their faves)
Search: