Tu, 23.April.24, 11:16 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Arcs » Favorite moments (The creators of Angels vs Demons tell us their faves)
Favorite moments
Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.August.11, 1:46 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
I thought this might be fun. I'll do mine first as an example

Favorite personal Chareter: Cragus(Duh) Reason Why: He's not only my main, I sort of put bits of my personality into him, like his high temper, his kid nature, and the fact he's tall.

Favorite Chareter from another Creator: Anything from Ilovedogs2, Reason Why: Not only is her chareter mine's love intrest, but she manages to work with so little, and put a ton of personality into them, so I can't really chose a favorite.

Favorite Arc: The Brotherhood Arc, Reason Why: Simple, it introduced us to on of the coldest villains in the series and I kinda like the speech and heroic sacrifice at the end by Cragus. This was very well written by everybody not just me, and I thank you all for it.

Favorite Line: Carson, in the Brotherhood Arc, "ALL THAT I SEE I CONQUER AND I WILL NOT BE STOPPED BY A WEAKLING LIKE YOU!" Reason Why: Because it's freaking chilling

Least Favortite Personal chareter: Firex Reason Why: He...does...nothing...but...drink...and he only serves as expotion and the running gag of everybody telling him something, even though he can't keep a secret while he is drink

Least Favorite Chareter from another creator: A hard one, but I'll have to go with...well...Xort. Reason Why: Look he did one thing, then...was offed in thirty seconds. I'm sorry but it felt like he was just there...not a threatening villain

Least Favorite Arc: Xort Arc Reason Why: Only thing about it that I loved was Idivida, other than that the main villain barely did anything.

Least Favorite Line: Cragus's tirad after the Sein arc, Reason Why: It felt like I was bashing the people I love to work with, and I don't want to give off that feeling.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.August.11, 2:07 AM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Lol

It's time.

NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 2:42 AM | Message # 3
The Reaper of Threads
(I like, I'll do mine later when I have an accessable computer)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.August.11, 8:14 PM | Message # 4
A bored admin
Favorite Personal Character: Angelica Reason Why: Like I said, I have put most of my personalities in her. Though Ivy is another competing one too.

Favotie Character from another Creator: I don't know but I'd say Cragus. Reason Why: Truthfully? I find him understanding, loving, and caring which I personally want from a guy.

Favorite Arc: the Brotherhood Arc (it'll change) Reason why: I just love the fact that every single turn there is always something the characters never say to their loved ones.

Favorite Line: (uh...I don't know. This is hard to choose.) Angelica, near the end of the Nightmare Arc, " I CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WORLD! EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING ABOUT IT! I WOULD NOT LET YOU DESTROY THIS PLANET! I'll save this planet at all costs!" and another Angelica, (Xhort Arc or something...) "yes cragus. I WANT TO MARRY YOU!!!

Least Favorite Personal Character: Adam Reason why: He's annoying and everything with all of the pranks and stuff. If I had a brother like that....

Least Favorite Character from another creator: Not to offend anyone here, I'd say Xhort and jackson(in the beginning). Reason why: I find them annoying and TOO hard core.

Least Favorite Line: (um...) Angelica, end of Xhort Arc. "You went WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too far this time Reagan. I know you're back but Invidia will always be in you." (codly) Reason Why: I hate doing that to my friends. It doesn't make me feel as a human at all.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.August.11, 9:13 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(I'm touched that my chareter is your personal favorite, other than your own, and sense I put pretty much my Unstable personality into Cragus, That made me feel very good.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.August.11, 11:09 PM | Message # 6
A bored admin
(look dillon, I meant what I said about that. I means seriously all of my personalities are in her really. So you pretty much know me through her.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.August.11, 11:11 PM | Message # 7
Commander
(It wasn't sarcasim, I ment that. *Smiles* Your a good friend, thank you.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.August.11, 11:24 PM | Message # 8
A bored admin
(no prob. Looks like we both feel the same for the xhort arc...)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 1:56 AM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
(I seriously feel like crying...I just lost everything again!)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:10 AM | Message # 10
Commander
(It's okay, you'll get it eventually, you're very reliable like that.)

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:19 AM | Message # 11
The Reaper of Threads
Favorite Personal Character: Reagan Reason Why: Her personality developed well and yes, she cries a lot, but I think that points out how much she cares

Favotie Character from another Creator: Anything from Dillon. Reason Why: His character development is phenomenal and as an author I truly respect every one of his characters.

Favorite Arc: the Athanatos Arc Reason why: Dillon made Athanatos an amazing villain and the twists thrown here would give any writer chills

Favorite Line: (I don’t have good memory) Sein, Sein Arc, this entire post, "I picked up mother's hand and blew into her finger, restoring her hair. "Even I got to say that was...WAY to far." I then lifted her up by her head "However, that won't change the fact that I will destroy you, mother."

Least Favorite Personal Character: Elizabeth Reason why: She's useless

Least Favorite Character from another creator: Xhort Reason why: I was the only person who really got to RP with him and it got boring

Least Favorite Line: Anything that I said against anyone and anytime Reagan yelled at Angelica. Oh, and fighting with Cragus.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:19 AM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
(Finally...)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:29 AM | Message # 13
Commander
(Wow, I really don't know what to say you guys)

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:33 AM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
(You'll think of something eventually)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:40 AM | Message # 15
Commander
(How bout this. I go to TV Tropes sometimes...and they have something called a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming. The fact that not one but two people both think I'm talented at something...is amazing. That is both a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, and you're guys personal Crowning Moment of Awesome. I really appriciate that you find this 310 lb, 6'7, villan and Calzone loving, 18 year old Nebraskan to be good at something. Thank you, both of you.)

Favorite Writers: I mean this in all honesty, Ilovedogs2, and Narutard.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:46 AM | Message # 16
The Reaper of Threads
(I know this is really OT, but you're REALLY tall...)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:49 AM | Message # 17
Commander
(I get that ALOT, bright side I can sneak in a bar and no one would ask, and no I didn't play sports in school, I HATE playing sports.)

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:50 AM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
(Me too biggrin I'm only 5'7...you're a foot taller than me..)

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:51 AM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
(And you're also two years older than me, so I guess it's expected...Sigh, two more years of highschool...)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:55 AM | Message # 20
A bored admin
( gah...that's tall...I'm like 5'3...or was it 5'5? 3 more years of highschool. this sucks. sophmore year sucks. so much things to do >.<)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:55 AM | Message # 21
Commander
Favorite Fight Scene: Easily Cragus vs Carson, Brotherhood arc. It had drama, suspence, and kind of a downer ending. This is the scene I try to top every time I start a fight scene...but I don't think I ever will.

Favorite Twist: Gotta say the I am your Father moment from Zallen. Sorry, but wow...that's a hard twist to beat.

Least Favorite Fight Scene: Sorry, gonna have to say Xort vs Reagan. It just felt to rushed, and I kinda fell bad that the Brotherhood Arc sort of intruded on the Xort arc, might have changed my opinion

Least Favorite twist: I'm kinda embaressed on this one, the Evil Shadow hand possesion. There's a reason I didn't count that in any plot developments, because this is when I was teething in RP's and it shows...it was HORRIBLE and over in ONE PAGE. Kinda glad Nightmare was that twist done right.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:58 AM | Message # 22
A bored admin
(i suddenly feel short and an idiot... I hate being the youngest o.o )

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 2:58 AM | Message # 23
Commander
(Hey, photo's don't do me justice. We used to have a bear standing at the zoo. Was taller than it.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 3:01 AM | Message # 24
A bored admin
(that doesn't help...ah gtg. see you tomorrow. btw I'll be on at 2 ish pm. 3 ish pm for you reagan. toodles!)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 3:02 AM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
Favorie Fight Scene? Angelica vs. Reagan. Two Queens, battling it out, first battle of the RP and kinda wanna retry it...

Favorite Twist? Sein biggrin I had so much PM-ing back and forth about it too

Least Favorite Fight Scene? Ehh...Xort's and Reagan...I agree with Dillon

Least favorite twist? Um, ROBBY CEPIRO!! (translate: I can't think of one)

Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Arcs » Favorite moments (The creators of Angels vs Demons tell us their faves)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: