Tu, 23.April.24, 3:34 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Characters in the Story » The Newland Family (Betzalel and Chuck)
The Newland Family
RazDate: Th, 19.January.12, 2:18 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Name: Betzalel Newland
Weapon(s): His Special Katana which he calls Deimos, Dozens of other weapons.
Appearance: 6'4", slightly muscular build, bonny knuckles, heavily scarred all over his body, dark brown eyes, Short messy dark brown hair, Pale Caucasian skin tone, Black combat boots, Black cargo jeans, Black Muscle Shirt, Black leather Trench coat, black leather fingerless gloves, Red circular shades, Black Felt Fedora, a dozen Sheathes strapped around his torso.

Name: Chuck Newland
Weapon(s): N/A
Appearance: 7'4", Chuck is a very muscular man that has a lightly tanned Caucasian skin tone, dark green short messy hair, and Bright green eyes. Chuck wears Black cargo jeans that are stuffed into his Combat boots. Around Chuck's waist he has a Dark green Trench coat tied around his waist. Chuck also wears Green fingerless gloves to match his outfit.

Betzalel is diagnosed with Psychosis and ADHD.
Chuck is not diagnosed with anything.

The day Betzalel was born the family received a visit from Loki (Someone that Betzalel and Chuck would meet at another time) who gave the Parents a Katana then told them that Betzalel would be a great swordsman but he would also be a Sociopath. When Loki said this they got angry with Loki who then left, but they never got rid of the Katana because they just couldn't bring themselves to get rid of it.

The day Chuck was born the received another visit from Loki who only told them something this time, "This Child will be a massive and very powerful individual, and he is much Different from his Sociopath brother, but they shall follow in the same foot steps, both will fight for grand reasons but they share a link that no one on this planet does, they will know what the other thinks. Chuck as he will be called is going to help Betzalel more than he could ever imagine." Loki said then left again and when the parents looked at Betzalel they saw that he was holding Chuck.

Betzalel Age 8 Height 4'3"
Chuck Age 5 Height 4'
Chuck was taller and stronger than any other kid in his class so the other kids picked on him. One day this happened and a kid hit Chuck hard, making him cry though he didn't show it, and less than 30 seconds later while the teacher ignored Chuck's crying Betzalel kicked open the door and lifted the kid off the ground and threw him at the teacher then pulled out a Shank which he made a week before. The kid never insulted anyone ever again and the teacher quit. Betzalel's Psychosis started to kick in after that day and he started having visions of Torturing people.

Betzalel Age 9 Height 4'6"
Chuck Age 6 Height 4'5"
Betzalel and Chuck were exploring their house on a snowy day and found the Katana Loki left for Betzalel. Betzalel picked up the Katana and tried swinging it but it flew out of his hands and lodged itself into a wall which made Chuck laugh slightly but got punched by Betzalel so he stopped laughing. They unlodged the Katana from the wall then they heard a crash from downstairs then screaming and yelling. Just down stairs their parents were brutally murdered and Betzalel watched through the Floor boards. Then after the parents were dead another figure entered and a few black Tendrils went through all the Murder's throats then they fell off the tendrils which were coming from the back of the man in the back. The man took a few steps into the house then stopped for a few seconds before he gaze shot up towards the ceiling and saw Betzalel's eye watching him.
(I ain't done yet Either, I still have more to go, plus the Katana that Betzalel uses in the RP is the same one as in this story.)

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Th, 19.January.12, 3:35 PM

NarutardDate: Th, 19.January.12, 7:31 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Wow...

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

RazDate: Th, 19.January.12, 7:38 PM | Message # 3
Commander
They were just the cutest little bastards weren't they?/Sarcasm

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 19.January.12, 8:51 PM | Message # 4
A bored admin
Wow...

It's time.

RazDate: Tu, 24.January.12, 4:30 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Name: Tranum(his name is said like Treynumb) Detzer/ LOKI
Age: 315 (His age was arranged a long ass time ago from what I can remember)
Powers: Foresight
Weapon(s): Huge spider legs that sprout from his back and Much more advanced Technology than the rest of the world
Appearance: 6'4"(when on human legs), 8'9"(on spider legs), slightly muscular build, bonny knuckles, More scars than Betzalel, depending on his personality his eyes change, Glowing red eyes(Psychotic eyes), Pitch black eyes(intellectual eyes), Short messy dark brown hair, Pale Caucasian skin tone, Black combat boots, Urban camouflage cargo jeans, White tank top, Black leather Trench coat, black leather fingerless gloves, Red broken circular shades, Black ripped bandanna tied around the top of his head.

Betzalel Age 10 Height 4’7”
Chuck Age 7 Height 4’7”
Betzalel was sitting in the tower that Loki called home, there were strange machines all over the building, obviously in disrepair but there were a few that were up and running. Chuck was working out, pushing on his own strength and Betzalel just sat next to him, just looking at the Katana which had strange runes carved into it. Loki dropped from the ceiling behind Betzalel and looked at the sword, “It is impossible to break and it never dulls.” Loki says and moves around in front of Betz when he turn his head to look at him, “It will never feel awkward in your hands, and it will stay with you even when you die.” Loki jumps and latches onto the ceiling when Betz turns again. Betzalel narrowed his eyes as Loki hung down from the ceiling upside down and right next to Betzalel, “Have you ever seen the Angels and the Demons?” Loki asks and Betzalel shakes his head. The weights almost fell on Chuck’s throat but Loki lifted it up with two of his Spider legs then set it on the floor. Chuck sat up and the two Brothers turned to look at Loki who dropped from the ceiling and into a chair, “They are a lot like the two of you, but they are said to be sent from Heaven and Hell, which makes me think of the two of you in a way, But anyway let’s continue with the story. Demons; Said to be Tormentors of the Souls of the Damned, living in Hell where there’s fire everywhere and thousands of torture devices. This is mostly false from what I’ve gathered, they’re actually quite nice but they like to order people around. Angels; Said to be beautiful in every way and extremely good in morality and they live in Heaven, a Majestic place filled with all the Pleasures of life and none of the bad stuff of this world. This is also false, they are almost exactly like the demons but they have bright and beautiful looking wings and the Demons have dark wings but still beautiful none the less. Angels and Demons have Kings and Queens, unlike you Humans who govern yourselves. Any questions” Loki asks and looks at Betzalel who had raised his hand, “Who’s going to be the leader when the Kings and Queens die, and I mean the current Kings and Queens.” Betzalel asks which makes Loki laughs, “Great Question, The queens will be Reagan and Angelica, If I’m correct they will be crowned near the end of the war between the two Races, Angelica will be Queen of Angels and Reagan will be Queen of the Demons. The Kings......my mind clouds when I try thinking about that.” Loki says and shivers then shakes his head. Chuck raised his hand and Loki looked at him, “Angelica’s not her real name then, Angelica is Angel with an ica at the end, but this is my actual question, Do they have any sibling’s like us?” Chuck asks in a quiet voice and Loki Laughs loudly, “They do, but I can only see one sibling and it’s Reagan’s sister, Her name is Elizabeth and I see her crying in a cave as Death starts closing in on her.” Loki says then his glowing eyes start shooting all over the room then he goes back to talking, “Two men walk into the cave, one man had Cat ears and tail, the other one is wearing heavy armor from his chest down and he is carrying a sword larger than him. As these two walk into the cave Death flees from the presence of these two as they walk over to Elizabeth and help her up.” Loki says and his eyes are panning all over the room, he looked as if he’d seen a ghost. After a bit Betzalel grabs Loki’s shoulder and back hands him across the face. Loki shakes his head as though surprised, “Thank you Betzalel. sometimes I get to far and get punished for it.” Loki says and Betzalel sits back down. Loki stands up, “I’m going to rest for a few Hours and reflect on this.” Loki says then goes to his bedroom. Betzalel and Chuck sat down for a few minutes in silence, having a mental conversation about what they had just heard.

STILL AIN'T DONE WITH THE STORY
I did all this at my School, they give you the entire time after you finish work to get on the computer.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Tu, 24.January.12, 4:31 PM

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 24.January.12, 8:05 PM | Message # 6
A bored admin
Whoa.....

It's time.

RazDate: Tu, 24.January.12, 9:10 PM | Message # 7
Commander
I like writing sometimes, and I never plan descriptively about what I'm gonna write about, I just write whatever pops into my head that sounds good.

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 24.January.12, 9:55 PM | Message # 8
A bored admin
cool

sorry fell asleep in bed

It's time.

RazDate: We, 25.January.12, 3:30 PM | Message # 9
Commander
Betzalel Age: 16 Height: 5’8”
Chuck Age: 13 Height: 5’9”
Betzalel was on his back with his Katana stabbed into the floor next to him, Chuck was standing over Betzalel with his hand extended. They just had a small training fight which Chuck had sent Betzalel sliding across the floor. Betzalel grabs Chuck’s hand and gets pulled to his feet easily by Chuck’s overwhelming strength. Over the years of Training, Chuck had just been getting buffer and buffer now his arms looked as thick as a Tank’s armor. Betzalel had a few scars across his body from his training with Loki. Betzalel and Chuck walked outside, it was night and the stars littered the sky. Chuck looked up at the sky and Betzalel looked at the ground, one looking towards the Heavens, the other looking towards Hell. Chuck sighed as he looked at the clouds then Betzalel looked at him, “You said you remember seeing Loki at my birth, right?” Chuck asks and Betzalel nods, “That means he knows what will happen in that war he mentioned, Angels and Demons fighting each other to the death. Why are they fighting and what role will we play in it is what I’m wondering.” Chuck finishes and Betzalel sighs, “It’s the natural order of life Chuck; Birth, Learn, War, Death. It’s a vicious circle that will never stop unless war is stopped but our instincts drive us to fight one another, no matter who it is and we enjoy it, no matter how much we try to cover it up, we enjoy war, that’s how it will always be.” Betzalel says then looks up at the Sky and Chuck looks at the ground.

Persona Non Grata

RazDate: Mo, 30.January.12, 9:53 PM | Message # 10
Commander
Betzalel Age: 18 Height: 6'1"
Chuck Age: 15 Height: 6'3"
Loki was playing with some machine when he heard the door open. Loki looked over at the door and saw Betzalel and Chuck carrying a Demon Girl in carefully then gently set her down on a bed. Loki stood up and walked over to the girl, She was about Chuck's age but only 3/4 his size and was cute but she had a rather large gash in her side. Betzalel and Chuck were grabbing medical equipment and were about to start healing the Girl when Loki walked away and said, "She's going to die." Loki then goes back to his Machines. Betzalel walked over to Loki then pulled him so that they were facing each other then Betzalel punched Loki square in the jaw. Chuck was to busy healing the girl's wound to stop Betzalel, nor did he care to stop him either. Loki smiled and laughed as he saw his own blood, "That's not gonna change anything boy." Loki says then starts laughing again as Betzalel glared at him and as Chuck was trying his best to help the girl.

Betzalel Age: 23 Height: 6'4"
Chuck Age: 20 Height: 6'9"
Betzalel, Chuck, and the Demon Girl who was called Lilian were traveling around the Dust bowl, heading towards a place that the Demon's controlled, Lucifer's mountain or something like that. The war had erupted between the Angels and Demons and they were going to calm down both sides for there to be a truce because They had already lost 2 Comrades, One Human and One Angel, both of which had given Betzalel a weapon before they died. Betzalel had been silent the entire walk then a battle cry was heard by three. They looked left and right, a small army was rushing towards them. After an hour of fighting Betzalel and Chuck carried Lilian out of the battle field, She was bleeding heavily. Lilian looked at Betzalel then handed him a Spear. Betzalel took the spear but this time he seemed very distant then just walked away without a word. Chuck carried Lilian to a building and started patching her up even though she kept protesting Chuck didn't stop patching up her wounds.

Betzalel Age: 24 Height: 6'4"
Betzalel was traveling through the Dust Bowl towards Mount Lucifer but this time he was stopped by a beautiful Demon, whose name was Elizabeth, who guided him towards the Mountain, He then fell in love with Elizabeth and he helped Reagan the Demon Queen out of her Depression by yelling at her.

Chuck Age: 21 Height: 7'1"
Lilian and Chuck were walking towards a house they had bought to live the war out in. Chuck and Lilian were constantly keeping track of Betzalel's movement with help of an occasional Demon or Angel. Lilian and Chuck constantly kept in contact with Angels and Demons who would keep their location secret to Betzalel til the day they decided to reveal themselves.

Persona Non Grata

RazDate: Tu, 31.January.12, 3:43 PM | Message # 11
Commander
Chuck Age:26 Height: 7'4"
Lilian Age 26 Height: 6'1"
Chuck and Lilian were traveling around The Dust Bowl when they found a man who had cat ears and a cat tail, He was traveling around with a man who was a wearing Heavy chest plate and gauntlets. The Heavy man was pushing a man against the wall and lifted him up by the throat and the Cat man was just watching casually. Lilian ran over to the Cat man and demanded an answer from him, but the man just starred at her and after her eyes glowed red he smiled, "He was about to kill someone, we couldn't just let that go now could we?" The man answered and Lilian's eyes stopped glowing with rage and she just nodded. Chuck patted Soldier on the shoulder and Soldier let go of the Thug but before the thug's feet touched the ground Chuck grabbed the Thug by the throat. Soldier walked over to Lilian and bowed to her, "He says, Hello Madam Lilian, You may Call me Soldier, your friend is quite capable of protecting you but I would like to offer my services to help guard you, I can sense that you have a significant Impact on your friend and if anything were to happen to you he would be surely grief stricken on a level where as he would lose the will to live." The Cat Man says for Soldier and Soldier nods. Chuck snapped the thug's neck and Lilian blushed a bit then nodded to Soldier and The Cat Man. Chuck walked over to the group, "Chuck, this is Soldier, he want's to join us, could they?" Lilian asked and Chuck nodded then The Cat Man looked at Chuck and Soldier, "Ha, Holy Shit Soldier, you two have muscles equal to each other, never seen anything like that." The Cat Man says and laughs, "My name's Razarel, we will gladly join you and help you with any plans that you need, but if it seems like a plan riddled with evil we will not help." The Cat Man crosses his arms then Chuck and Soldier nod. Lilian smiles, "Seems like we got a small group, two muscular, one magical, and one smart ass." Lilian says and Razarel cocks his head to the side, "Who's the Smart Ass." Razarel says then Lilian laughs and Chuck chuckles while Razarel looked at the two. Soldier starred into the sky and saw a black cloud of death(Metaphorically) hovering over head.

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Characters in the Story » The Newland Family (Betzalel and Chuck)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: