Fr, 29.March.24, 10:54 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Characters in the Story » Anne Reagan Nightshade (Seek within...)
Anne Reagan Nightshade
NarutardDate: Su, 24.July.11, 9:30 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Page of Entry: 1
Race: Demon

Name: Anne Reagan Nightshade
Personality: Fiery but kind, but don't get on her wrong side, or you're dead.
Appearance: Shorter than everybody but, as I said above, her fiery personality makes up for it. Her hair is massively curly and red and her pale skin makes it stand out even more. Her cheeks and nose are freckled. Eyes a deep kind red. Usually wears tunics and leggings and prefers no shoes but will wear a dress and her crown if need be.
Weapon: A sword she wears against her back
Power: Black Magic: Encompasses alot
Sigh...Bio:
Anne Reagan Nightshade was different from the beginning and set from the crown even before she was old enough to understand. Kevin was cursed and forgotten about by a witch when he was 8 and Reagan was three. If he had taken the crown the entire demon raced would've been killed by an incurable plague. But even then, without being pressed, Reagan would sit on her father's lap through every meeting, listening intently. Reagan's real name in Anne, but no one but her brother and father know that and they only call her that when no ones around. There's a reason to that though, Anne, though they didn't know it at the time, was her true name and if anyone besides family were to know could control her absolutely, and she'd be helpless to fight it. At school, she met Angelica and they became fast friends, inseperable and always spending the nights at each others houses even if their parents said no. When Angelica was 12 and Reagan was 16, they began to grow apart because Angelica began to take more "classes". Reagan had her doubts but kept quiet because she was her best friend. And then, after coming home from a scouting mission, she found her home in ruins and her family dead. Her younger siblings missing. To say she was furious would be an understatement. To say she didn't talk to Angelica for fourteen years would be correct. She became queen the next day at 16 and became immediately overwhelmed. She found her solace in a Angel spy sent to her courts name Kellan. He was twenty four at the time and eight years older than her but they found the love. And nine months later they found a baby boy. To keep her and Sein safe, Kellan left and Reagan became head of the military where Kellan was pushed to the back of her mind and was replaced by Rhaine. Together they grow through everything, or most of the time. Arguments and battles ensued and everything was somewhat fine until Reagan was taken by Athanatos. It seemed almost as if they grew apart during that time and it was diffifult when she came back. Things only got worse when Athanatos attacked again at Angelica's birthday and Reagan hurt Rhaine terribly. It didn't get better until the reception after Angelica and Cragus's wedding and finally he proposed. Now, everything's perfect and it's Reagan's 32nd birthday, or so it seems....

(I know I skipped stuff but it's what I got)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 24.July.11, 9:33 PM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Nice...

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 24.July.11, 9:39 PM | Message # 3
The Reaper of Threads
Yep biggrin

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 24.July.11, 9:39 PM | Message # 4
A bored admin
Hp was epic. I couldn't watch snape die thought.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 24.July.11, 9:46 PM | Message # 5
The Reaper of Threads
I started crying at that part and didn't stop

EquinoxDate: Mo, 25.July.11, 1:28 AM | Message # 6
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
Oh great.

Now I know how the entire story goes.

People already spat out the entire rest of the story, I just didn't know who all died.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 25.July.11, 10:47 PM | Message # 7
A bored admin
I can tell you who dies.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 26.July.11, 10:19 AM | Message # 8
Ron, probably, in the first one.
Hermone probably died the second time, along with harry.

NarutardDate: Fr, 29.July.11, 4:09 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
Wait...what?! None of them die...

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 29.July.11, 4:18 PM | Message # 10
A bored admin
wow...that's so not true...none of the well main characters die...pretty touching ending though.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 29.July.11, 9:30 PM | Message # 11
WHAAAAAAAAA-?

I'm not sure anymore.

Creation100Date: Sa, 30.July.11, 11:17 PM | Message # 12
Commander
Group: Moderators
Psh, Harry dies and goes to this train station where he sees the old head master, after returning from the dead he then fights the Dark lord where Ron and Hermone kill his snake which is attached to his soul, after killing the animal the dark lord becomes to weak to control the Elder wand, then Harry kills him. =l
And it was weveal who kills it with a sword, I watched it in 3D. ^^'
Attachments: 7234138.jpg (30.2 Kb)

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 31.July.11, 0:23 AM | Message # 13
A bored admin
Hey me too...but he didn't die really. IF YOU HAVE READ THE BOOKS!

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Characters in the Story » Anne Reagan Nightshade (Seek within...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: