Th, 25.April.24, 10:37 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Characters in the Story » Cragus (Dillon0909 explains and want's opinions about his main...)
Cragus
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 12.July.11, 3:02 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Page of his Creation: Page 30
Type: Demon
Apperance: No fangs, No claws, no horns, Black fire wings, and Black shirt jean combo.

Chareter Summary: Cragus began as an illigetiment child with Zallen and his mother Rei, when his 'father' found out he began to treat Rei and Cragus like dirt, and his true son Firex like royalty. One day, during the early beginning of the Angel vs Demon war, his house was attacked by the durranged leader of the angels, Jackson. His mother and father was killed, Cragus supposedly ended Jackson and for two months Firex confronted and treated him worse. Cragus eventually ran away from home and fell into the graces of the Brotherhood, and their leader, Carson aka Black Griffen. Carson sealed an ancheint shadow dragon,unknowingly sealing the crazed Nightmare, in him giving Cragus the nickname, the Black Dragon. For a while they made him feel like a family, even if Carson was a bit harsh on him. Carson one day gave him orders to spy on the angel queen Angelica, and the demon queen Reagan. So, he joined the demon army, and was treated with little respect due to his apperance. When a true hit, he took the opertunity to spy on Angelica, when he was observing her however, he started to fall in love with her. Because of his distraction by her beauty, an angel caught him and punished him with three days of Janitorial work. He tried to escape, admitting failure, but gave her a black rose before he did. When that failed, he stayed for almost two weeks, because of how he felt, showering her with gifts, before trying to get to know her. When he did, he asked her to marry him, and she said yes. Ofcourse the war was still going on so, he turned on the demon army and stayed behind.

Eventually, Angelica and Reagan made up and went to the old castle they played in, along with Cragus and Rhaine. During the romance, beauty, and happyness however, both Reagan and Angelica were attacked. While Rhaine took it well, and helped to bring Reagan back. Cragus didn't he snapped and nearly killed Adam, angelica's brother. Whne the two got kidnapped Cragus in a craze chased after then, knocking down everyone who got in his way. He found the base, and was captured. Eventually he esaped and went to confront Adam and Kevin, Reagan's brother, boss, simply known as The Boss. Cragus distracted him from torturing Angelica, leading to The Boss to encase Cragus in rock. Rhaine however confronted and fought The Boss shortly after. The Boss was thne revealed to be Charels, Reagan's father, who in an apologtic moment, gave his life to save the four.

Cragus, felt un easy after Charels's death. He went to the gravesite of Jackson, to find it empty, and to be attacked by Jackson himself. The two battled and Cragus won. The human Xort attacked the demon castle and turned Reagan into Idivida, and took the throne. Cragus was the only one not captured and went to free the others.

(will post more)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: We, 13.July.11, 0:23 AM | Message # 2
Commander
Chareter Summary countinued:

Cragus was the first one to battle Idivida, and won, thne Jackson and him dueled for the third time. After winning again, Cragus was taken and healed by his fiancee, he got up to end the battle, but Angelica stopped him. Cragus convinced her to let him end the battle and they did, Cragus winning and changing the once evil Jackson into a kinder person.

All was not to be celebrated however when Carson returned, Carson battled, and ,for lack of a better term, beat the ever loving snot out of Cragus. Cragus took Angelica, and the Recovering Reagan into his private training cave. After three months Cragus arose and battled Carson for the final time. Cragus drove Carson to his 100% form and in a rage, Carson nearly destroyed the planet. However, willing to sacrifice everything, Cragus disabled it supposedly dieing in the process.

After words, A masked being known as the Phantom stole Cragus's sword. When Athanatos, Reagan's derranged EX. enslaved Reagan, The Phantom freed Reagan, revealing himself to be Cragus. After a strong talking down to Cragus agreed to reveal his identy to Angelica, during her corrination, Cragus's scars from his battle with Carson, were healed, leaving only a small scar aross his right eye.

(Will finish later)

Dillon0909Date: We, 13.July.11, 0:50 AM | Message # 3
Commander
(it's later)

The good times didn't last, Cragus started having out bursts of destruction,to the point where he'd attack his friends. After Angelica's brother John searched his mind, he found Nightmare. A demon named Akuma attacked and seriously hurt Angelica, causing Cragus to snap, however he didn't turn even after killing Akuma. Nightmare's rise began as soon as Zallen attacked and supposedly killed her.

After Nightmare's destructive path Cragus was fully ready to die, however, Cragus was spared by Firex, who had made amends with him during the Brotherhood attack. With no evil in sight Cragus was finally comferable getting married. Eight months passed and now Cragus is worried about a new threat, Sein.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 13.July.11, 0:59 AM | Message # 4
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(lol it's later...i think we can rp since reagan isn't on.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 13.July.11, 1:02 AM | Message # 5
Commander
Sure, btw like my chareter summary of Cragus

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 13.July.11, 1:11 AM | Message # 6
A bored admin
Yeah...XD I'm not done with mine yet.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 13.July.11, 1:14 AM | Message # 7
Commander
(lol, okay I'll let you finish)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 13.July.11, 1:18 AM | Message # 8
A bored admin
I won't work on it until later...

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 6:42 PM | Message # 9
Commander
New Chareter Summary:

Cragus began as an illigetiment child with Zallen and his mother Rei, when his 'father' found out he began to treat Rei and Cragus like dirt, and his true son Firex like royalty. One day, during the early beginning of the Angel vs Demon war, his house was attacked by the durranged leader of the angels, Jackson. His mother and father was killed, Cragus supposedly ended Jackson and for two months Firex confronted and treated him worse. Cragus eventually ran away from home and fell into the graces of the Brotherhood, and their leader, Carson aka Black Griffen. Carson sealed an ancheint shadow dragon,unknowingly sealing the crazed Nightmare, in him giving Cragus the nickname, the Black Dragon. For a while they made him feel like a family, even if Carson was a bit harsh on him. Carson one day gave him orders to spy on the angel queen Angelica, and the demon queen Reagan. So, he joined the demon army, and was treated with little respect due to his apperance. When a true hit, he took the opertunity to spy on Angelica, when he was observing her however, he started to fall in love with her. Because of his distraction by her beauty, an angel caught him and punished him with three days of Janitorial work. He tried to escape, admitting failure, but gave her a black rose before he did. When that failed, he stayed for almost two weeks, because of how he felt, showering her with gifts, before trying to get to know her. When he did, he asked her to marry him, and she said yes. Ofcourse the war was still going on so, he turned on the demon army and stayed behind.

Eventually, Angelica and Reagan made up and went to the old castle they played in, along with Cragus and Rhaine. During the romance, beauty, and happyness however, both Reagan and Angelica were attacked. While Rhaine took it well, and helped to bring Reagan back. Cragus didn't he snapped and nearly killed Adam, angelica's brother. Whne the two got kidnapped Cragus in a craze chased after then, knocking down everyone who got in his way. He found the base, and was captured. Eventually he esaped and went to confront Adam and Kevin, Reagan's brother, boss, simply known as The Boss. Cragus distracted him from torturing Angelica, leading to The Boss to encase Cragus in rock. Rhaine however confronted and fought The Boss shortly after. The Boss was thne revealed to be Charels, Reagan's father, who in an apologtic moment, gave his life to save the four.

Cragus, felt un easy after Charels's death. He went to the gravesite of Jackson, to find it empty, and to be attacked by Jackson himself. The two battled and Cragus won. The human Xort attacked the demon castle and turned Reagan into Idivida, and took the throne. Cragus was the only one not captured and went to free the others.

Cragus was the first one to battle Idivida, and won, thne Jackson and him dueled for the third time. After winning again, Cragus was taken and healed by his fiancee, he got up to end the battle, but Angelica stopped him. Cragus convinced her to let him end the battle and they did, Cragus winning and changing the once evil Jackson into a kinder person.

All was not to be celebrated however when Carson returned, Carson battled, and ,for lack of a better term, beat the ever loving snot out of Cragus. Cragus took Angelica, and the Recovering Reagan into his private training cave. After three months Cragus arose and battled Carson for the final time. Cragus drove Carson to his 100% form and in a rage, Carson nearly destroyed the planet. However, willing to sacrifice everything, Cragus disabled it supposedly dieing in the process.

The good times didn't last, Cragus started having out bursts of destruction,to the point where he'd attack his friends. After Angelica's brother John searched his mind, he found Nightmare. A demon named Akuma attacked and seriously hurt Angelica, causing Cragus to snap, however he didn't turn even after killing Akuma. Nightmare's rise began as soon as Zallen attacked and supposedly killed her.

After Nightmare's destructive path Cragus was fully ready to die, however, Cragus was spared by Firex, who had made amends with him during the Brotherhood attack. With no evil in sight Cragus was finally comferable getting married. Eight months passed and now Cragus is worried about a new threat, Sein.
After words, A masked being known as the Phantom stole Cragus's sword. When Athanatos, Reagan's derranged EX. enslaved Reagan, The Phantom freed Reagan, revealing himself to be Cragus. After a strong talking down to Cragus agreed to reveal his identy to Angelica, during her corrination, Cragus's scars from his battle with Carson, were healed, leaving only a small scar aross his right eye.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 6:56 PM | Message # 10
Commander

After Nightmare's destructive path Cragus was fully ready to die, however, Cragus was spared by Firex, who had made amends with him during the Brotherhood attack. With no evil in sight Cragus was finally comferable getting married. Eight months passed and Cragus finally learned how to heal, and Reagans son Sein, attacked. He and Cragus battled, and Cragus lost the first bout.

Fighting the fact that Nightmare was still inside of him, and haunting his dreams Cragus managed to free himself of Nightmare, causing them to duel. After Cragus won, he stole Nightmares power, and locked him up in a cell. Cragus then battled Sein, who had kidnapped his mother, and beat the crud out of Rhaine. During the end of the fight, Cragus tried to save Sein from falling on a dagger and failed, causing the Angel/Demon Hybrid to fall to his death.

Despite the fact Angelica rebirthed Sein, Reagan held a grudge toward Cragus for eight years, during that time Cragus found a bizzare red slime and began studing and has been pestering Angelica about having a child. After getting in a yelling match with Reagan, they made up and all was pretty much okay.

At least until Angelica's Brother Sanders attacked, he kidnapped Cragus who escaped, got kidnapped again, escaped, got kidnapped AGAIN, and explored Sander's castle till he shattered his magic source allowing the Royal Duo of Angelica and Reagan to finish him off.

All seem perfect, until the Red Slime, now having a vendetta against Cragus hypnotized and controlled all the old enemies of the group. Cragus fought Carson, Jackson,and (I think Zallen). Then went to fight Cybren alone, and got defeated for his trouble. After his friends and family went to save him Cybren was completly destroyed.

Now Cragus is dealing with headaches, and memories from his childhood of hell.

NarutardDate: We, 23.November.11, 11:08 AM | Message # 11
The Reaper of Threads
.....................You remember a lot biggrin

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: We, 18.January.12, 3:47 AM | Message # 12
Commander
(made a quick announcment, that I want you guy to read)

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 2:12 PM | Message # 13
Commander
First Person Biography: My name is also Cragus, I had a pretty hard childhood. A long time ago, an angel by the name of Jackson, attacked and killed my parents. It was me and my brother for a while, he blamed me...he hurt me, and he hurt me alot." I sighed "So I ran away...right into the grips of a man named Carson. He, took me in, and made me a member...during my "training" I was pushed into the woods for six months, but I came across Shadow Castle. I met a woman by the name of Francis, who I loved like a mother. I ended up staying for almost two years. Than, Carson came back, he killed her right infront of me. I freaked out and tried to attack him, but he wiped my mind." I looked down "So, without my memory, I became the Brotherhoods slave, its capture's expert. I kidnapped and captured over 50 demons or Angels. Than the war started, no one remembers why, and everything in my life changed for the better."

I cleared my throat "I was under orders to sneak into the demon army and learn everything about there leader. Than spy on the angel leader and report back to base. That's not what happened. I spied on Reagan. I kept my illusion up by obeying every order I was given...except one, killing. I never kill" I looked at them "Ever...there is NO point to it, you don't give creatures the second chance they deserve if they die. However, my "friends" didn't see things like I do...so...I was called the weakling No Fang,to spineless to kill. I took in stride, knowing full well I could kick all their butts, with exception of Reagan.

Than I was contracted by the Brotherhood again, getting prepared for phase two. I flew to Angel Camp, hidden in the shadows of night, and spied on a war council with Angelica, and her troops. The thing was, I didn't expect her to be so beautiful. I got sloppy, and was just admiring her beauty. So naturally, I didn't see an angel sneak up behind me. Because of that, I was caught. I was punished, by one of Angelica's guards into Janitorial Service, for three days. Little did I know, that there was a temporary sece fire, and Reagan was in the medical tent recovering, from what I never figured out, and thats when I met Rhaine." I chuckled "Alot happened on that campsite, the first signs of Reagan and Rhaine's relationship blossumed, and the first time since my mind was erased, I went against orders. It was the third day,I had more than enough information about her, but...she was so beautiful, and was nothing but kind to me since I got there...I, couldn't leave without saying good bye. I gave her, a black rose I made, than tried to run away. The gate was closing, I hit my head pretty hard, and she helped me again to a guest tent. Her....kindness, showing through. So, more gift came from me, and I started to realize...I was in love with her."

I smiled "I was so shy when I told her, but...she started to like me back. I had to leave, not for the Brotherhood, but her saftey, so I lied and said I was going back to Demon Camp. I did, only to get my stuff, but thats when Reagan called me into war council, giving a promotion of all things, I looked at her confused but she gave me a great pep talk, for more than one reason. I didn't turn her down, I went to Versilles, some weird things happened, and I ended up giving my status to Rhaine, chosing to defy the Brotherhood, and the war, by...sticking around with Angelica." I smiled and looked up "Eventually, the girls snuck off with Rhaine and I for a little private get away to restore their friendship. There was a cave near there, I took Angelica there, and proposed to her. She said yes, and every single horrible thing about my childhood. All the pain, all the misery, that I could remember, left. The Brotherhood became an afterthought to me. I only cared about being with her for the rest of my life." I sighed "Thats also when I learned I had a darker side"

I Countinued "We were in their private castle, Reagan and Rhaine finally getting together. Than Rhaine came to us, requesting help. It seems her brother Kevin, under orders from the mysterious Boss, attacked Reagan. With some team work from Rhaine, Angelica, and I, we healed her. Finally, we were at the garden in their old castle, when I turned in horror seeing Angelica's brother, under orders from the same man, attack her. He move to fast, and he poisioned her. I felt her in my arms...she was fading...I lost it. I attacked him, violently and angerly, and if it wasn't for Angelica being right there...I would have killed him. I tossed him aside, and pour his blood down her throat, because in our world thats the end all cure all for poisions. But it was to late, Adam caught me off guard, and kidnapped her, and Kevin kidnapped Reagan. Rhaine...I owe alot to Rhaine, he tried as hard as he could to keep me calm, but I was angry so I chased them, and lost them around Japan. I looked around and found two guards and interrogated them for the location of the base.

It was an underwater base surrounded by a magic force field. Rhaine wanted a more subtle approach, I did not..I wanted to make The Boss pay for what he did. I charged full force underwater, while Rhaine snuck around. I got caught...and put in the cell next to them. Thats when I discovered...that I can break out of almost any cell, I just need to ram a weak spot with shoulder, and thats what happen. I found the weak spot...right next to girls cell. I got up, and saw that The Boss had taken them, so I went after them, only to be caged. I want to say I spotted Rhaine and brillently distracted The Boss, but...in all honesty...I was just insulting him because I thougjht the girls would get up. Rhaine battled the Boss, and he won."

I cleared my throat "We went to the surface, and Reagan and Angelica called for a truce. It happened...the war ended in peace. I still felt uneasy though."

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 2:14 PM | Message # 14
Commander
"I went to a graveyard in the dustbowl and came face to face...with a man I thought I killed. Jackson, the old Angel Commander. He's was back, and we battled, we battled for a while. I ended up winning. Than I found out that he was brought back by a human named Xort. Who turned Reagan into this monster, named Idivida. I battled her as well, trying to free the captured Rhaine and Angelica, because I needed their help. I freed Angelica...but was caught off guard by Jackson, to free Rhaine. We battled, again, I won...again. Than we battled a third time, I won...agian." I sighed "Than my reality came to me...Carson, aka Black Griffin, found me, and told me that after Xort is destroyed, I am to report back to Brotherhoods base. Angelica found out, and she wasn't happy, threw the ring in my face. It was deciton time. Either, defy the Brotherhood and have the woman I loved with me for all eternity, or turn on her and my friends for the Grand Cause. I made my choice, and slipped the ring back on her finger. Reagan, now free from mind control, came face to face with Xort, and she beat him within an inch of his life. However she was shell shocked on what she did as Individa, so Angelica and I took her training with us after, of course, Black Griffin kicked my face in...alot. We trained hard for 3 months our relationship growing stronger and stronger each day. Than came the eclipse, Angelica had a plan, but it was pointless, to prevent casualties, I distracted Griffen, than...the distraction became a fight. I had him on the ropes, he was losing it, so in one final act of rage,he tossed a giant sphere of death to destroy the world he sought to conquer. I jumped up and rushed through the energy, and slammed him into the ball, breaking it saving everyone, but it looked like my life was lost. However, I wasn't lost...I was simply...The Phantom

"I came back home, if only to get my sword. I saw the funeral, how devistated Angelica was...I wanted to come back, but the fight left me so scared I didn't want her to see me back .However, things got worse, for Reagan and company. Athanatos came back, he kidnapped Reagan, but her soul, the soul of Carson, and the Soul of Nana, his trusted guard, in a jar. Proceeded to violated her body, while she watched. AThanatos, was a smug jerk, and I decided to get involved. I let all of them out, and Athanatos ran for it. I turned and saw Reagan, she knew it was me. She conviced me to go back to Angelica, so I did. She was being crowned queen, when I was healed unexpectidly by, her brothers, and her father. I held her in my arms, and watched her become out of my leauge, but still mine. Elsewhere, Reagan found Athanatos, and battled him, she won but she was dieing. Carson, having fallen in love with Nana, nearly gave his life for her, changing his ways for good. Now, my old pain, is one of my best friends."

I chuckled than my mood changed "Than came Nightmare...That darkside I have? Its him...he was my darkness. It seems Carson sealed him in me as a child, and everytime my rage broke he was rising. This demon, named Akuma, had my origin pretty much, attacked and nearly kiled Anglica, I almost lost control, and I turned sort of, into this beast called Nightmare. Nightmare, killed Akuma in my body. Angelica calmed me down, after I freaked out, and things were find. Till I found out from my wonderful brother, my father wasn't my father, my father was a demon named Zallen. Zallen, was cruel until he met a girl named Sarah, and adopted her. He still attacked and almost killed Angelica, again. This did this time though, I lost control. I became Nightmare, and everytried so hard to beat me by themselves, and none of them could. Reagan,Angelica, Rhaine, Carson, Nana, and the rest, attacked me all at once. Nightmare tried to fight them, but ended up getitn sealed inside of me. I thought I would die for what I did...when suddenly...the crowd called for me being spared. Than finally, FINALLY, Angelica and I got married."

"Than Came Sein, he attacked his mother, Reagan, plotting and planning. He fought with Rhaine, who beat him, by not even laying a finger on him, it was incredible. I fought him head on though, and tried to save his life, but he slipped and landed on the blade that was stuck in the ground. Angelica saved him ,but Sein ran away...for 8 years. Till his mother forgave him, and now I consider him a good friend of mine Sein went to jail, and got an unlikely cellmate, Nightmare, what happened was Nightmare got force out of me and I stole his power. Sein's out now, and Nightmare reformed for the better.

Things can't just quiet down.Her brother Sanders came back...and his first thought...was to kidnap me. I broke out, but I was quickly placed back in, and chained to the wall. Meanwhile, Sanders, attacked Reagan and Angelica, and made him get something called the Stone of Saphire. I broke out again, this time, and snuck around seeing the creeps magic sphere. I broke it, and then the girls beat the snot out of Sanders and sent him to an inescapable prison." I smiled than chuckled in embaressment. "Than came Cybren...Cybren was my fault, he took control over EVERY Ex-Villain we've ever had, I ended up fighting Jackson, Carson, and Charels, all of them having to leave for something else. I was than kidnapped, and Cybren LEVELED Angel Caslte, thank fully Angelica wasn't there, Sein, Nightmare,Reagan, Angelica, and Rhaine, went to save me, and did. Cybren got away, but we'll find him eventually"

Than came the FIRST time I found out about alternate dimentions. Creatures from a world where the war never ended, came out. I fought with my inverse self...alot...he almost won, until i convinced him to turn on the Brotherhood. He and I beat him up, than he transfered his energy to me, stating he didn't need it, and went back to his world. I hope he's okay, but I had other concerns...namely one Angelica was pregnent."

I smiled "I came easily named the happiest days of my life. The day Angelica and I got married, the day Angelica and I started to date, but by far the best was the day Alexia was born. She's my pride and I would do anything for her." I sighed "But she could not have been born at a WORSE time. Aaron attacked, and took over Demon Kingdom, cut it off from the rest of the world. Reagan and Rhaine went into hiding, and had a daughter of her own named Cora. We found them, and well...heres where I almost was fine with beating up Angelica. Angelica loves her kingdom, alot, however sometimes she loves it to much, and puts off spending time with Alexia outside of training for something else. I know being a queen can be stressful, but that why we have advisers. HOwever, I said some horrible things I shouldn't have...and I will admit that. She does care about Alexia, she care's about her alot,and I said she didn't...in the worst way possible. I will when I'm wrong and this is one of those times." I sighed "However, things really improved between the three of us when Reagan and Rhaine came back into power after Reagan beat up Aaron and Sein kicked him out of the kingdom. I don't know if I had something to do with it, or Reagan and her talked, whatever, but suddenly she's spending time outside of training with Alexia, and thats all I really wanted. But, my memorys of my child hood came back, I went to Carson, he told me what happened, and I was thrown into an alternate world, I'm back now"

Role-Playing Place » Angels Vs. Demons » Characters in the Story » Cragus (Dillon0909 explains and want's opinions about his main...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: