Sa, 20.April.24, 10:34 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Dragon Tamers (hehehe :))
Dragon Tamers
Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 1:05 AM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
After the continents smashed into one another, human kind was almost wiped out by the many earthquakes and tsunami that ravaged the land. Within a decade, towns were slowly built up with some new surprises. Never seen species emerged to find some place to call home. Fights were sometimes reported, however the humans gradually formed symbiotic relationships with many. It was peaceful for some time until the first batch of recent discovered dragon eggs were found.

Eagerly, all species emerged claimed what they thought was theirs. They were mistaken. As the dragons hatched, an unnecessary war erupted. A few uneasy decades past, a rivalry started. A new class had emerged, the tamers. Almost regarded as royalty, history repeated itself. Discontent and unhappiness spreads among the people of all species.

The war started brutally. The 'good' Tamer fought against the 'Evil' Tamers. Brother against brother, friend against friend, the world was split. Dragons and numerous Tamers died as the war persisted for a few years. People hid in fear, hoping the good side would win. However they were mistaken. The 'good' Tamers were almost out of men and dragons that had the heart to fight against their own family members. With a short meeting of the heads, all of them agreed. It was time to leave.

In order to keep their dignity, the nameless group disappeared without a trace vowing one day they'll return. The war was dubbed War of Linaus. The people dubbed the 'good' Tamers, the Franators for the higher families and the Lisflends for the rest. Likewise, the "evil' ones were names Qwaserst. The dragons also fought each other and mysteriously disappeared with their Tamers. After a century, everyone wanted the Franators and the Lisflends back in control to stop the chaos.

As the end of the War of Linaus ended, an uneasy tension lingered for many years that kept building on and on. Many had thought hope was lost when Tamers were pitted against each other and died, whether from injury or the loss of their dragons. After a century passed, no Franators nor Lisflends were seen. Worst of all without the Franators, the world is left in torn pieces.

Years passed, dragons slowly disappeared from mind as history started taking in place that we read at school. Dragons have been killed for sport and almost hunted until extinction. Some sympathetic citizens decided to capture dragons and put them in zoos to save the, from extinction. So they did, the dragons were sadly and quite forcefully barred from their natural world Suddenly everything snapped, dragons roared through cities, stamping on houses and buildings until they were leveled onto the ground. Soldiers that were foolish enough to fight the dragons were one by one killed.

One by one, the dragons escaped back to their homeland, fuming at the thought of the being captured. An uneasy feeling continued as both worlds cried out for the Lisflends and the long forgotten Franators to come back to bring back the peace again.

READ. THIS CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW: http://angelsvsdemons.ucoz.com/forum/17-475-1#99501

Non-Tamer CS
Name:
Body Appearance:
Clothes:
Personality:
Race:
Job:
Bio:
Others:

Tamer CS
Name:
Family Crest: (describe how it looks like)
Class:
Body Appearance: (family Crest are found on the dominant hand)
Clothes:
Personality:
Race:
Job:
Bio:
Others:

Dragon CS
Name:
M/F:
Nickname: (if there's one.)
Appearance: (must have characteristics of race(s))
Race(s):
Personality:
Others:

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 6:53 PM | Message # 51
A bored admin
Nat

I hugged her from behind. "I don't care what others say about you. Skills don't just pop out nor does Dragons. It took me 20 years to figure out talking is my thing. Exploring some place new usually brings interest out." I murmured, looking at my own portrait.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 6:57 PM | Message # 52
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
"I like my room, I'm used to it," I said, poking my brush at her.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 7:01 PM | Message # 53
A bored admin
Nat

I poked her back. "maybe a 3 week trip or something. your dad did say something about it..."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 7:06 PM | Message # 54
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
"For what purpose? To get a bunch of pity looks and kids mocking me for not having a dragon? No thanks."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 7:09 PM | Message # 55
A bored admin
Nat

"to find yourself and to know yourself. " I interrupted her. "this is for your sake. it'll take time but it'll be worth it. Fine, if you don't want to know who you really are, stay here then."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 7:36 PM | Message # 56
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
I looked at hurt. "Nat..."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 7:41 PM | Message # 57
A bored admin
Nat

I looked back at her, arms crossed against my chest. "I want you to be proud of who you are and your skills. In order to do also, exploring new places and people is a good idea. I just wanna help you Milly, but you don't have to take it."

(I don't mind. I can fix it later.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 7:47 PM | Message # 58
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
"I guess...if my father approves we can go for a little while," I said.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 7:52 PM | Message # 59
A bored admin
Nat

I frowned as I saw the tail of the dragon curled more around my pink and sighed. "you should ask him. I can back you up if necessary... Bane is so overprotective. I told him that one day and he just huffed at me. Anyways, wanna take a walk outside?"

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 7:57 PM | Message # 60
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
"I guess...how cold is it?" I asked.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 8:01 PM | Message # 61
A bored admin
Natalie

"take my jacket. I won't need it." I gave her my jacket.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 8:05 PM | Message # 62
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
"I'm going to need more than a jacket," I mumbled. "Thus is the life of a weakling."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 8:12 PM | Message # 63
A bored admin
Nat

"lets get to my room then. I have some fur lining ones." I glared at her.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 8:22 PM | Message # 64
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
"I have ones," I said, walking to my closet.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 8:26 PM | Message # 65
A bored admin
Natalie

I put on my jacket quietly. "you mind if my things are dumped here? I'll retrieve it later."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 8:30 PM | Message # 66
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
"It's fine," I said quietly as I pulled one of my dresses down and it's shawl. "I feel too fancy, am I too fancy?" I asked, walking out.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 8:36 PM | Message # 67
A bored admin
Nat

"stop worrying. it's cold outside and no one cares about fashion when it's cold." I followed her.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 8:39 PM | Message # 68
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
"Okay," I said quietly as I pulled the fur shawl around me. I sneezed.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 8:43 PM | Message # 69
A bored admin
Nat

I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to me as my boots continued crunching up snow.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 8:45 PM | Message # 70
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
"There's my dad," I paled.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 8:52 PM | Message # 71
A bored admin
Nat

Sure enough, he had saw us and walked over to us, Tyrone in tow. "Your Majesty." I curtsied before straightening back up.

King Alexandre

"well well, what do we have here? you shouldn't be out and about in this weather, young lady." I frowned at my daughter.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 8:56 PM | Message # 72
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
I bowed my head. "Forgive me father, I can return to my room," I said, ready to turn around.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 9:02 PM | Message # 73
A bored admin
Nat

"Sir, do you think I can gain an audience with you after dinner?" I asked. I felt his glare examined me quietly. "10 minutes top." he said.

Alexandre

"thank you." She said. "now get my daughter back in her room!" I scowled. "no need sir, Bane can keep us warm." She looked up as another male dragon stomp in.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 9:04 PM | Message # 74
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
I looked up longingly as Bane approached but, scolding myself, turned to Nat. "No, it's okay Nat...I can go back..."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 9:10 PM | Message # 75
A bored admin
Alexandre

I watched the two girls with a scowl, unhappy with this. "Fine. As long as I don't hear any reports on her catching a cold or you'll be sorry." I threatened before walking away with Tyrone glaring at Bane as though he was a challenger.

Nat

"another overprotective person." I sighed, looking up at Bane. "hey you. I brought a friend alone. Mind if we catch a ride on you?" I asked as Bane turned his gigantic head to study Milly.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Dragon Tamers (hehehe :))
Search: